175 replies to this topic

#81 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:59 AM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Apr 7 2012, 06:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Pretty much. I mean, Naruto is a good character, but I think that there's more to Kabuto.

Of course, can't have Kabuto go without a huge bang. Kabuto could very well be the 4th-3rd enemy to last. Tobi, Masked Man, Sasuke, and any other crazy chain of events creating a new enemy being the last ones.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#82 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 10:09 PM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Apr 6 2012, 09:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tiring as hell?

Yeah, that's it. I just want it to die already. Knowing the truth is not bringing the Uchiha back nor is it resolving Itachi's predicament.

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Apr 6 2012, 08:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Huh...I'll have to look that up. Thanks.

I believe even Tobi questioned when he learned that technique.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#83 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 08 April 2012 - 12:55 AM

I wonder if Sasuke might end up betraying Itachi.......... fu.png

#84 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 02:14 AM

QUOTE (Dragunov @ Apr 8 2012, 01:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

not gonna lie. i was hoping for that this chapter. fu.png

only because i dont want sasuke to get all soft before the naruto vs sasuke fight!! rawr.gif

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#85 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 02:15 AM

QUOTE (Dragunov @ Apr 7 2012, 07:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would actually love that.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#86 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 03:46 AM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Apr 6 2012, 09:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Pretty much. I mean, Naruto is a good character, but I think that there's more to Kabuto.

Fair enough. yes.gif Naruto is easy to understand and it isn't difficult to figure him out. Kabuto aon the other hand...... Keeps you guessing till you turn blue in the face and beyond.

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Apr 6 2012, 09:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tiring as hell?

VERY. But Kishimoto is only showing different aspects of the truth, and I want to know about it in a sense. Just to get to see other sides of the picture so we can see it form any perspective; even one as milked dry as this plot device that's ALWAYS rammed down our throats. dry.gif

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Apr 7 2012, 06:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would actually love that.

Unfortunately Sasuke ISN'T a jackass with anyone that's Uchiha in blood, body, and banner. Plus that brotherly love for Itachi is the reason He this much Bat s**t evil in the first place so I would have to say that might be a no go there. ermm.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 08 April 2012 - 03:52 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#87 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:18 AM

QUOTE (Dragunov @ Apr 8 2012, 01:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well he might. I mean, Naruto vs Sasuke HAS to happen. All this building up and a great part of this anime would be for nothing. happy.gif

2XtVwF6.png

#88 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:34 AM

QUOTE (FoolishYoungling @ Apr 8 2012, 12:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well he might. I mean, Naruto vs Sasuke HAS to happen. All this building up and a great part of this anime would be for nothing. happy.gif

Just think about how EVIL that might be. It would fit his personality perfectly.

#89 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 08:49 AM

QUOTE (Dragunov @ Apr 8 2012, 08:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just think about how EVIL that might be. It would fit his personality perfectly.

I want to see Sakura vs Sasuke after Sakura gets a huge boost in strength that we all know is just around the corner. Sure Sasuke will win, but it will be awesome to see. biggrin.gif

2XtVwF6.png

#90 Soul

Soul

Toriko's 1# fan!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the internet, Hanging out, drawing, reading and all that stuff..

Posted 08 April 2012 - 06:43 PM

QUOTE (FoolishYoungling @ Apr 8 2012, 12:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I want to see Sakura vs Sasuke after Sakura gets a huge boost in strength that we all know is just around the corner. Sure Sasuke will win, but it will be awesome to see. biggrin.gif

I can imagine it like this: Every hit Sakura does for Sasuke, Erases every feeling she has for him. Then in the end she will be like, doing her final blows:

"This is for hurting me!" *Hit*.

"This is for hurting Naruto!!" *Hit harder*.

"This is for destroying team 7!!!" *Hit hardest*.

Then she will yell : SHANNARO!. And with a final great blow she will send Sasuke flying wounded and every feelings she has for him is removed, Erased. Then she'll think about Naruto for a moment while she fall to the ground, defeated. Suddenly she'll think smile while thinking about him.

"I...I...". Sakura is interrupted by Sasuke standing right infront of her and laughing.

"Is that all? Is those are the feelings you held in your fists? That's pathetic...There aren't even bonds...".

Sakura will clench her teeth and yell at him. "It may be like that with me! But it's something entirely different with Naruto!!".

"Hm? Naruto? That dead last? I don-!".

BAM! Naruto appears with a yellow flash looking at Sasuke straight in the eyes.

Edited by Zeref, 08 April 2012 - 06:48 PM.

#91 Deej

Deej

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:17 PM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Apr 7 2012, 04:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Eh. To be honest, I'd prefer this fight to not end quickly. The stuff with Naruto has been boring me a lot recently. At least this fight with Kabuto is holding my interest.

The Tobi vs. Naruto fight doesn't interest me because of Naruto. It interests me because it likely is the last chance for the "bad guys" to really effect the plot. Plus I hope Kishi is planning to do something important with all of Naruto's friends. I'd rather see them shine than Naruto.

While I like we are getting focus on Kabuto, his defeat is inevitable. The focus from Kishi is almost more on what Itachi will say to Sasuke after the fight. The Kage/Madara fight is the Kages getting the crap beat out of them until Kabuto is forced to undo ET.

Tobi vs. Naruto is really where the war will be decided. Since Sasuke and what is left of the Kages will also likely head there.

Edited by Deej, 08 April 2012 - 07:18 PM.

#92 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 08:25 PM

QUOTE (Zeref @ Apr 8 2012, 06:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can imagine it like this: Every hit Sakura does for Sasuke, Erases every feeling she has for him. Then in the end she will be like, doing her final blows:

"This is for hurting me!" *Hit*.

"This is for hurting Naruto!!" *Hit harder*.

"This is for destroying team 7!!!" *Hit hardest*.

Then she will yell : SHANNARO!. And with a final great blow she will send Sasuke flying wounded and every feelings she has for him is removed, Erased. Then she'll think about Naruto for a moment while she fall to the ground, defeated. Suddenly she'll think smile while thinking about him.

"I...I...". Sakura is interrupted by Sasuke standing right infront of her and laughing.

"Is that all? Is those are the feelings you held in your fists? That's pathetic...There aren't even bonds...".

Sakura will clench her teeth and yell at him. "It may be like that with me! But it's something entirely different with Naruto!!".

"Hm? Naruto? That dead last? I don-!".

BAM! Naruto appears with a yellow flash looking at Sasuke straight in the eyes.

Yes, and I believe Sakura will do that all with Byakugou. biggrin.gif

2XtVwF6.png

#93 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 12:29 AM

QUOTE (FoolishYoungling @ Apr 8 2012, 01:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, and I believe Sakura will do that all with Byakugou. biggrin.gif

One can only hope........make this happen kishi...........

Edited by Dragunov, 09 April 2012 - 12:31 AM.

#94 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 12:31 AM

QUOTE (FoolishYoungling @ Apr 8 2012, 03:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Please, no. Just no. All we need is another ass-pull of power.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#95 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 12:41 AM

QUOTE (Konan-chan @ Apr 8 2012, 05:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Seems unlikely. As Phantom said, Sasuke isn't cruel when it comes to Itachi.

We don't know how evil he truly is..... Itachi is dead. There is nothing that Sasuke can do about it. Once the technique is ended, Itachi will go along with it. Sasuke must know this by now. If he betrays him now, however..... he will be a lot closer to his goal. But just think about it: Sasuke betraying Itachi. Just the same way he was betrayed. fu.png

#96 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 01:04 AM

QUOTE (Konan-chan @ Apr 8 2012, 06:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wait. What was his goal again? and how was Sasuke betrayed? huh.gif

He wants to destroy the village and, he had his family killed behind his back and then lied about it by his brother

#97 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:30 AM

Y'all do understand that Sakura needs to learn Byukugou right? Rule # 4 of medic ninjas is that only those who have mastered Byukugou can avoid rules 1-3. Rule #1: A medic ninja should never stop healing until they can't breathe any longer, Rule #2: A medic ninja cannot go into battle, and Rule #3:The medic always dies last. Students surpass their masters in this anime, and Sakura cannot fight without Byukugou. Just like Jiraiya learned the frog sage mode, and Naruto went and fully mastered it, something his master couldn't do, I believe Sakura will master Byukugou in a higher form than Tsunade's. If you hate this idea, then your denying a main heroine from a power boost that she deserves. Plus, if Sakura was stronger, then the Hinata fans would have nothing else to say offensive about her. happy.gif

2XtVwF6.png

#98 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:54 AM

QUOTE (FoolishYoungling @ Apr 9 2012, 01:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Y'all do understand that Sakura needs to learn Byukugou right? Rule # 4 of medic ninjas is that only those who have mastered Byukugou can avoid rules 1-3. Rule #1: A medic ninja should never stop healing until they can't breathe any longer, Rule #2: A medic ninja cannot go into battle, and Rule #3:The medic always dies last. Students surpass their masters in this anime, and Sakura cannot fight without Byukugou. Just like Jiraiya learned the frog sage mode, and Naruto went and fully mastered it, something his master couldn't do, I believe Sakura will master Byukugou in a higher form than Tsunade's. If you hate this idea, then your denying a main heroine from a power boost that she deserves. Plus, if Sakura was stronger, then the Hinata fans would have nothing else to say offensive about her. happy.gif

Here's the thing: where will she fond the time to learn something like that in the middle of this mess? Or does she already know it behind closed doors?

#99 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:20 AM

QUOTE (FoolishYoungling @ Apr 9 2012, 04:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well maybe that's why she hasn't had any proper battles in the war and had only been healing all this time.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#100 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:57 AM

QUOTE (Dragunov @ Apr 9 2012, 09:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here's the thing: where will she fond the time to learn something like that in the middle of this mess? Or does she already know it behind closed doors?

Probably behind closed doors. Sense Tsunade said only she knew the ability, I believe Sakura might be hiding it for a surprise. But that makes no sense.. dangit. tongue.gif

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Apr 9 2012, 10:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well maybe that's why she hasn't had any proper battles in the war and had only been healing all this time.

Well that very well could be the case. Maybe after the fourth war, Tsunade will teach Sakura it, but of course it would be at least 95% off screen. Then in the final arc, Sakura fights Sasuke, loses because it does no damage to the now invincible Sasuke, and something happens... later on the final battle with Naruto vs Sasuke.

2XtVwF6.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users