• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#81 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,073 posts
  • Interests:I'm still alive! more active on twitter :)

Posted 16 March 2014 - 01:20 AM

You know let's ignore his fights for the moment and focus on everything else. So his brother Itachi decides to be viewed as the bad guy, did all that he did so the village and Sasuke could be safe. You can argue that the way he did it wasn't particularly good but that's not the point. Now Sasuke knows this and decides to go completely against what Itachi did and wanted for him. Moving on in order for him to decide what to do next he needs a bed time story. Then when he learns the truth about the Uchihas, how they love and go into despair if they lose that love, instead of realizing that the problem are the Uchihas, he comes to the conclusion that the Hokages are the ones to blame. Not to mention that he needed to hear what happened to Itachi about 4 or 5 times until he finally got it.
All these things to me scream out that Sasuke isn't smart enough to understand the facts that are right in front of him and he's not really capable of thinking for himself.

Still doesn't make him dumb. It is such a generic word, and used for not only speaking about someone's lack of intelligence. But I don't agree with it. 'Dumb' and 'smart' are not the only two words in the world to describe what you are talking about. Sasuke is irrational and makes mistakes, but not dumb.

Not to mention I don't agree with your example either. You are using something extremely traumatic for him to prove your point, that he is dumb. His actions there were based on his emotions, not logic or knowledge. Use it to judge his maturity and sanity, not intelligence. Not many would be wise and reasonable enough do make the right decision. Even if, it would not make them smart.

Edited by sushi., 16 March 2014 - 02:27 AM.

ナルサク

#82 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,026 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 07:53 PM

Still doesn't make him dumb. It is such a generic word, and used for not only speaking about someone's lack of intelligence. But I don't agree with it. 'Dumb' and 'smart' are not the only two words in the world to describe what you are talking about. Sasuke is irrational and makes mistakes, but not dumb.

Not to mention I don't agree with your example either. You are using something extremely traumatic for him to prove your point, that he is dumb. His actions there were based on his emotions, not logic or knowledge. Use it to judge his maturity and sanity, not intelligence. Not many would be wise and reasonable enough do make the right decision. Even if, it would not make them smart.

Uh ok first of all lets look at the word "dumb" means taken from the first link that appears when you Google the word "dumb".  Dumb - lacking intelligence or good judgment; stupid; dull-witted. Now lets take a look at the word "intelligent" -having good understanding or a high mental capacity; quick to comprehend, as persons or animals: an intelligent student. Now you are correct Sasuke is irrational and he makes mistakes just like everyone else, however he wasn't made a right or correct decision in his life. He doesn't think at all, he just acts without thinking about the consequences. And you are correct again I did use moments that are "traumatic" to him but that's exactly my point. The fact that he doesn't think at all, he let's his emotions cloud his judgement. You know what since I'm a nice guy I'm going to excuse the first time he let his emotions overrule his judgement and the second and even the third time. Because we all make mistakes, it's human, however this character Sasuke always let's his emotions overrule him. You want the biggest example that Sasuke lacks intelligence and just doesn't know how to use his brain well here it is: Tobirama tells him that the Uchihas love like everyone else and if they lose that love and lose control over themselves and go into despair and Madara really loved his brother and after his brother died, Madara lost it. OK? Then when Sasuke arrives at the battlefield he comes to the conclusion that the Hokages are to blame, because they created this situation. I'm sorry but how in Gods name did he came to the realization that the Hokages are to blame?

The fact of the matter is you're defending a dumb character. You did a similar thing with Karin a couple of weeks ago, when you defended her love for Sasuke. I'm sorry if this offends you or anyone else but Karin is a nutjob and Sasuke is just stupid. These are the characters that Kishimoto gave us like it or not.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#83 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 09:14 PM

I like how this went from whether or not he will live by the end to whether or not he's technically stupid.

eh10ut.jpg

#84 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,026 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 11:04 PM

I like how this went from whether or not he will live by the end to whether or not he's technically stupid.

:lmao:  Well people already discussed that and eventually moved on.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#85 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 03:20 AM

Me thinks the final story arc will likely be team 7 (Naruto, Sakura, Yamato, Sai and Kakashi) vs. Sasuke's group (Sasuke, Karin, Jugo, Suigetsu and Orochimaru)

eh10ut.jpg

#86 Ace of Circle

Ace of Circle

I am him.I am Ace.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 762 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga,Sport,
    Training,Taijutsu
    and Reading

Posted 16 April 2014 - 05:16 PM

It depends on how kishi finishes the story.If it ends after the Final battle then no Sasuke will not.If it continues or shows a cutscene to the future then sasuke has a high chance of having a child.Although i cant imagine who his wife might be

Life goes on whether you choose to move on and take a chance in the unknown.
Or stay behind, locked in the past, thinking of what could have been.
Ace

#87 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:ugh
    i'll just gonna say that im gonna be forever anti SS/NH/SK

Posted 16 April 2014 - 06:09 PM

It depends on how kishi finishes the story.If it ends after the Final battle then no Sasuke will not.If it continues or shows a cutscene to the future then sasuke has a high chance of having a child.Although i cant imagine who his wife might be

Hinata * tada da dam*

#88 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,073 posts
  • Interests:I'm still alive! more active on twitter :)

Posted 16 April 2014 - 06:30 PM

This chapter made me even more certain. If Sasuke dies, Naruto will die too. Naruto will have a child, so Sasuke must have one too. They are two sides of the same coin in countless ways. Their personalities clash, their respective love interests mirror eachother, and they are many times drawn as yin/yang. I'm not kidding they lead the same lives on each side of the spectrum.

I now understand why Kishi has difficulty squeezing in Sakura here. Since they are opposites, there is no room for a thirdperson, therefore she is posing in the background. And Kishi had to create a Sakura for Sasuke too, then they are even I guess.

I like the concept, but I think Kishi is overdoing it a little? :sweat: Like calm down man, I get it now. This stuff should be subtle, and I prefer it in small dozes.

ナルサク

#89 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,498 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 16 April 2014 - 06:40 PM

Me thinks the final story arc will likely be team 7 (Naruto, Sakura, Yamato, Sai and Kakashi) vs. Sasuke's group (Sasuke, Karin, Jugo, Suigetsu and Orochimaru)

That would be good man but who do you think would fight who in this fight?

#90 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,026 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 09:52 PM

Hinata * tada da dam*

Ar fi o intorsatura. Daca stai sa te gandesti putin Sasuke si Hinata se aseamana, asa ca nu m-ar surprinde daca o sa ii vedem impreuna. :wink:

This chapter made me even more certain. If Sasuke dies, Naruto will die too. Naruto will have a child, so Sasuke must have one too. They are two sides of the same coin in countless ways. Their personalities clash, their respective love interests mirror eachother, and they are many times drawn as yin/yang. I'm not kidding they lead the same lives on each side of the spectrum.

I now understand why Kishi has difficulty squeezing in Sakura here. Since they are opposites, there is no room for a thirdperson, therefore she is posing in the background. And Kishi had to create a Sakura for Sasuke too, then they are even I guess.

I like the concept, but I think Kishi is overdoing it a little? :sweat: Like calm down man, I get it now. This stuff should be subtle, and I prefer it in small dozes.

Yeah that's true what ever Naruto gets or happens to him Sasuke gets as well or happens to him as well. Of course it's not exactly the same but it's pretty close. If we see Naruto and Sakura walking the streets holding hands with their child, we're also going to see Sasuke with Karin and a child.

Edited by Nostradamus, 16 April 2014 - 09:55 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#91 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 10:16 PM

Neo team seven would happen in the future.
Consisting NS son, sk son, and leeten daughter, maybe their teacher is kakashi child or konohamaru.
Expect another rivalry and love triangle.

So yes, I believe sasuke would live and has children in the future.

Edited by rocci, 16 April 2014 - 10:17 PM.

#92 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 17 April 2014 - 12:45 AM

Is it wrong to hope Naruto has more than one kid? :sweat: Like seriously I'd love to see three NS babies with son and daughter thrown in there somewhere. Picturing Naruto dealing with a daughter is just really hilarious to me somehow lol.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#93 Yami_no_Princess

Yami_no_Princess

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 12:10 AM

Is it wrong to hope Naruto has more than one kid? :sweat: Like seriously I'd love to see three NS babies with son and daughter thrown in there somewhere. Picturing Naruto dealing with a daughter is just really hilarious to me somehow lol.

Not at all, I have a fun little headfic where both Naruto and Sasuke have two daughters and one son. Oh the hilarity that ensues. XD

#94 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 03:24 AM

That would be good man but who do you think would fight who in this fight?

Naruto vs. Sasuke
Sai vs. Suigetsu
Yamato vs. Jugo
Sakura vs. Karin
Kakashi vs. Orochimaru

eh10ut.jpg

#95 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 01 May 2014 - 07:11 AM

It'd actually be fun to watch both of their kids sparing with each other. Battle of Rasengan vs Chidori continues for generations XD

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#96 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 01:13 PM

Wonder what Kishi is gonna name Sasuke's son

(considering in the recent RtN interview he implied Naruto will have a son by the end and we all know how much Kishi loves parallels)

eh10ut.jpg

#97 Yami_no_Princess

Yami_no_Princess

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 09:28 PM

Wonder what Kishi is gonna name Sasuke's son

(considering in the recent RtN interview he implied Naruto will have a son by the end and we all know how much Kishi loves parallels)

I can see Kishi giving Sasuke a daughter if he gives Naruto a son.  :lulz:

I bet it'd be rather horrifying for them if their kids ended up getting together.  :fan:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users