342 replies to this topic

#81 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 10:51 AM

i feel like that just was a moku bushin of sasuke thanks to hashirama's chakra.

Wonder where Gaara's bringing Naruto. Maybe to Minato...

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#82 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 10:55 AM

minato I believe.

#83 Question22

Question22

TNJ master

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts
  • Interests:Love to read manga , like to read fanfictions too

Posted 15 January 2014 - 10:55 AM

This manga got lame to me :c i mean i remember back in the old Naruto you need to work hard to get jutsus but now its pst pst hey little boy i have a jutsu for you,here,here! i dont need it its all yours! :sweat: same thing Hashi did to Sasuke :ermm: what i predicted in my joke came true:

Untitled.jpg

Edited by Question22, 15 January 2014 - 11:02 AM.

Our ship has maybe sank but our memories of debate , struggling , defending ... will stay in our hearths

-Question22

#84 oksus

oksus

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 10:56 AM

If Sasuke was truly impaled, I expect a bad time for us NS fans next chapter.
Mostly because I I don't believe Gaara is taking Naruto to Minato, rather somewhere else...

#85 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:00 AM

Way to go Kishi you have really out done yourself this time  :facepalm: why is this Manga named Naruto again it should have been Sasuke and the Uciha aspulls :zaru: and really Hashirama really you gonna give all of your powers to someone who originally planned to destroy the village oh brother  .  If this is going in the direction of Sasuke being the one to defeat Madara and becomes the hero of the alliance than Kishi needs to seriously reexamine himself . I don't even want to think of the possibility of Sakura doubting herself who she should save first or even thinking about it that would be a nightmare :facepalm:  ,  or else for what purpose did you bring Karin to the battlefield just so she can watch the awesomeness of SS uhhhhhhhhhhhhh this s**t better not happen .         

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#86 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:01 AM

I thought of that possibility but then again, isn't binding Madara into a genjutsu like binding Itachi into one? I think for the Uchiha's, repelling a genjutsu is like squatting a fly.

But Madara in order to be immune to genjutsu he has to be using the sharingan and Madara is with the rinnegan remember that during the fight with the kages in order for him to use it he swapped to sharingan.
But Kishi is famous for breaking his own rules who can tell.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 15 January 2014 - 11:01 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#87 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:01 AM

@oksus

where else garra take naruto?

#88 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:03 AM

Sadly no sakura this week after the wait, but it's still in the possibility realm with gaara leaving the battlefield with naruto currently. So what we all wanted can still occur.

For the other stuff, I did enjoy how tobirama made efforts to take out Madara himself. Plus I see this time as hashirama giving Sasuke a jutsu as the way Sasuke may unlock his own rinnegan.

Sasuke getting stabbed by Madara was a suprise but it makes me wonder, could this be a situation where sakura has to choose who to heal first or is she only going to be aware of the naruto situation since he was airlifted out by gaara? We also need to see more back at obitos end.

Given it wasn't going to be anything over spectacular being the first chapter of the year and 3rd of the volume but long as that setup we want still exists, then there's still a good chance for it to happen, so the ns moment we want, should we see where gaara took naruto next week, should it have been to sakura, then it's possible for that scene we want to occur.

So for now the focus of next week can be on gaara moving naruto to safety, possibly having sakura which we want, the fight with Kakashi and minato against obito, and now Sasuke stabbed by Madara, if anything that sealing technique should be unleashed at a close range given that event. So not a bad chapter but it could have had more, luckly a ns moment is still possible next chapter, not a bad way to start the year though a decent chapter with a fairly nice setup.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#89 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:06 AM

@question22

wow your prediction come out true, congratulation ^^.

but I don't think giving chakra mean rinnegan.

#90 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:08 AM

If Sasuke was truly impaled, I expect a bad time for us NS fans next chapter.
Mostly because I I don't believe Gaara is taking Naruto to Minato, rather somewhere else...

Are you implying that Sakura is gonna heal Naruto then hires about Sasuuke runs toward him and leaves Naruto cus that's the perfect SS scenario and what they are hooping for , not to mention the hate she will get if this happens  

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#91 Question22

Question22

TNJ master

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:10 AM

Acctualy if she has to chosse between Naruto and Sasuke its a good thing! it shows who she loves much  *(Still hoping its Naruto :CCCCCC by knowing Kishi im sure this is going to be a major asspull that im going to rage and leave the manga)

Edited by Question22, 15 January 2014 - 11:10 AM.

Our ship has maybe sank but our memories of debate , struggling , defending ... will stay in our hearths

-Question22

#92 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:11 AM

There's a nice possibility we might get one or few (all 4, lol?) of the NS/NH/SS/SK moments... :chuckle:

#93 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:16 AM

So for next week if we get focus on gaara again, it depends who he takes him too, but I would suspect yes most likely sakura or tsunade, not minato, minato is in a war zone unless he quickly leaves it.

As for sakura choosing guess we could say this senario is too far out there, i mean literally, all the other shinobi are back away from the area the tailed beasts would tear up. If anything, Sasuke is just going to unleash whatever hashirama gave him and possibly survive the wound, maybe he goes to Karin later for the healing? I mean this is Sasuke, we all know how Kishi loves Sasuke.

I'm still saying that as long as naruto hasn't made his comeback, the moment we want could still come. Right now whoever gaara brings naruto too, I'd say yes sakura and tsunade are the high prioirty ones, minato will do something most likely but long as he isn't in the war zone. So yeah the ns stuff we want can still come, we said a few times, it could be 1-3 chapters for all we hoped, and well look, it still is possible to occur for now. Next week gaara may drop naruto at sakura for an attempted healing, otherwise it's completely possible we won't see anything for a while and only come back to naruto after 6 weeks if Kishi chose to focus in the action a bit over narutos comeback.

#94 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:17 AM

wow it would interesting to see something like that happen.

but I don't think we will see sakura do that, since she doesn't has binocular eye or radar, the only way for it to happen is sakura awakening his sasuke radar :)

so it would be sakura heal naruto.

#95 Question22

Question22

TNJ master

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:19 AM

There's a nice possibility we might get one or few (all 4, lol?) of the NS/NH/SS/SK moments... :chuckle:

Well this is Kishi were talking about right ? im i right?

image.jpg

-Question22

#96 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:21 AM

you're too negative, guys... Don't forget that Naruto is on the verge of the death while Sasuke might just faking his death with a bunshin or genjutsu or something else. Besides we still don't know where Gaara's bringing Naruto... I doubt to Hinata, she has no utility for him :shrug:

Furthermore, for Sasuke there's Karin and team taka.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#97 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:22 AM

Well this is Kishi were talking about right ? im i right?

image.jpg

:lmao: 

#98 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:25 AM

you're too negative, guys... Don't forget that Naruto is on the verge of the death while Sasuke might just faking his death with a bunshin or genjutsu or something else. Besides we still don't know where Gaara's bringing Naruto... I doubt to Hinata, she has no utility for him :shrug:

Furthermore, for Sasuke there's Karin and team taka.

Agree with the bold, and don't forget orochimaru white snake.

I still believe madara will perform "wipe out no jutsu" to alliance to leave few individual in battlefield.

#99 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:25 AM

It's still possible we get the ns moment soon, otherwise it really depends on the focus, long as narutos comeback hasn't yet occurred we will see what comes up next and it's possible. I mean now that we know kurama has been extracted, it's entirely possible to say that should we get sakura next chapter or in a few, the Chiyo stuff will definitely come up once she hears of it. There is a much better chance if this happening than back during the obito naruto meeting and how we thought naruto would mention loving sakura, heck this is more likely than what we only dreamed if back in 630 before minato related sakura and Kushina and naruto answered he still loved sakura. The possible sakura scene with Chiyo flashback is much more possible than the 631 event was at the time before it came true. So I'd give the coming moment another 2-4 chapters, it depends on what we focus on before naruto gets up all better.

#100 Question22

Question22

TNJ master

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:27 AM

Way to go Kishi you have really out done yourself this time  :facepalm: why is this Manga named Naruto again it should have been Sasuke and the Uciha aspulls :zaru: and really Hashirama really you gonna give all of your powers to someone who originally planned to destroy the village oh brother  .  If this is going in the direction of Sasuke being the one to defeat Madara and becomes the hero of the alliance than Kishi needs to seriously reexamine himself . I don't even want to think of the possibility of Sakura doubting herself who she should save first or even thinking about it that would be a nightmare :facepalm:  ,  or else for what purpose did you bring Karin to the battlefield just so she can watch the awesomeness of SS uhhhhhhhhhhhhh this s**t better not happen .         

images_q_tbn_ANd9_Gc_Sd_OVU2_f7k5h_YAD8_

-Question22

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users