#81 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 09:39 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ May 25 2011, 05:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yep, she's thinking that her judgement isn't so great as her admirer thinks, her first love was a guy who was nothing like her fantasy image of him, had no feelings for her, and is now this darkest violent vengence obssessed guy. She doesn't look the least bit in love, she looks like she's hating herself for being so incredibly stupid, and is miserable about how those memories of girlish feelings just makes her feel even worse. (Whew! That's a lot out of a few panels, but in this chapter's case I can see how it would be easy to miss this. That's Kishimoto's problem with writing romance sometime I think he writes even beyond the level of the target audience in Japan. I almost feel you'd need the life expeiences of a twenty-something as well as being Japanese to grasp that quickly...

Bingo! We have a winner! thumbsup.gif

You have pretty much said what I was trying to say in a much more better way. I completely agree with you, especially the part about her hating herself for having a one-sided crush and the memories of those girlish feelings only add to her misery.

Sorry if I only repeated what you just said but you've said it much better then I could ever hope to and I completely agree with you. biggrin.gif

#82 max acorn

max acorn

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 09:40 PM

QUOTE (sakurx @ May 25 2011, 10:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A cloud behind the moon?

bingo. that's impossible that a cloud can appear behind the moon.

knowing this, we can only come up with two explanations for this:

1: that's not the real moon. it could hologram or genjutsu or something similar.

2: madara is doing or has done something to move the moon for it to appear in front of a cloud.

its a small detail that anyone could miss and not notice. especially if you are fighting in a war. what if this whole war and his whole moonseye plan was nothing more than a distraction to stop people from noticing what he's doing with the moon? giving how cunning and tactful madara is, it seemed so odd that he would willingly announce his plans and intentions to the five leaders of the ninja world and not expect them to unite against him. unless that's what he wanted. to keep them occupied while he did what he can to the moon. i dont know what he really wants but if i'm right, then this was a masterplan to end all master plans.

#83 Manara

Manara

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 09:41 PM

I wrote some comments on the chapter. It is in Portuguese. But I think the google translator will have no problem with that. wink.gif

I would appreciate if you read.

And if you have any questions just ask me, I'm here.

http://themanara.blogspot.com/

Naruto for Hokage!
My blog
My Twitter: @themanara

#84 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Interests:Whatever comes to mind

Posted 25 May 2011 - 09:42 PM

Liked the chapter,

Yay Sakura I don't mind the picture of Sasuke it is just a memory after all and does not show him in a good light.

One day Sakura will realize that The real Sasuke was only a crush and the Sasuke she fell in love with was Naruto in disguise so I am still a firm believer in the rightness of Narusaku.

Yotsubato! - Enjoy Everything!

#85 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 09:44 PM

QUOTE (Mik3 @ May 25 2011, 01:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Abandon ship! Everbody panic

kitten, am I too late?

OH NO! We hit a speed bumb and the wheels have flown off! I need to bail before I end up face first in the ditch of NaruSaku!! laugh.gif

I was so waiting for this. We need the Bender video again.

ABANDON SHIP!!

That said my comments are:

1. This chapter reminds me again why I still hate Shikamaru.

2. The Hinata bit didn't tell anybody anything they didn't already know. It's still as one sided as before.

3. I'll do the SasuSaku bit later. I want to write more than I have time to write.

#86 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 09:47 PM

QUOTE (max acorn @ May 25 2011, 04:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
bingo. that's impossible that a cloud can appear behind the moon.

knowing this, we can only come up with two explanations for this:

1: that's not the real moon. it could hologram or genjutsu or something similar.

2: madara is doing or has done something to move the moon for it to appear in front of a cloud.

its a small detail that anyone could miss and not notice. especially if you are fighting in a war. what if this whole war and his whole moonseye plan was nothing more than a distraction to stop people from noticing what he's doing with the moon? giving how cunning and tactful madara is, it seemed so odd that he would willingly announce his plans and intentions to the five leaders of the ninja world and not expect them to unite against him. unless that's what he wanted. to keep them occupied while he did what he can to the moon. i dont know what he really wants but if i'm right, then this was a masterplan to end all master plans.

Damn... Good observation there. But I do wonder...is that really it, or did Kishi just make a big mistake while illustrating the chapter?

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#87 max acorn

max acorn

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 09:51 PM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ May 25 2011, 10:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Damn... Good observation there. But I do wonder...is that really it, or did Kishi just make a big mistake while illustrating the chapter?

i thought of that. the detail in the cloud is too high. its no art flub. someone of kishi's talent wouldnt make such a mistake.

besides, when dealing with villains like madara, the obvious plan is never the true plan. this has xanatos gambit written all over it.

#88 Quinny52

Quinny52

Numquam Moribimur

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Sports, Gym, Martial Arts, Property

Posted 25 May 2011 - 10:00 PM

@Nate River
What? You mean this one... --Click here to view--
Sorry. Couldn't resist...

If there's one thing I have learned In my short time on this Earth

Devotion should be owed not earned Only you determine what you're worth

Gustav Wood - Young Guns

#89 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 10:00 PM

QUOTE (Nate River @ May 25 2011, 05:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OH NO! We hit a speed bumb and the wheels have flown off! I need to bail before I end up face first in the ditch of NaruSaku!! laugh.gif

I was so waiting for this. We need the Bender video again.

ABANDON SHIP!!

That said my comments are:

2. The Hinata bit didn't tell anybody anything they didn't already know. It's still as one sided as before.

3. I'll do the SasuSaku bit later. I want to write more than I have time to write.

But... That was Shikamaru's dad. confused.gif I guess you're saying that the implications that Shikamaru inherited it from his father bothers you, am I right?

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ May 25 2011, 05:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'd just assume that it was a drawing mistake. These things tend to happen a lot in manga that run on a weekly basis. sleep.gif

#90 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 10:02 PM

QUOTE (Nate River @ May 25 2011, 04:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm pretty sure that was Shikaku, Nate.

#91 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 25 May 2011 - 10:14 PM

What's wrong with Shikamaru?

Anyway, like I said in the 539 thread, Itachi+Nagato=EyeBromance, man..... See what I did there? wink.gif

#92 Chew

Chew

^ NaLu meine lub #ever1curr

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Interests:omgawrsh y u do dis, Y U READING

Posted 25 May 2011 - 10:20 PM

QUOTE (pharix @ May 25 2011, 02:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
?

I've seen this =) And it is awesome. But not what I had in mind. THIS WILL BE BEYOND EPIC. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

EDIT: What the, cloud behind the moon = defies laws of physics...unless 'tis an incredibly dense of star particles/nebulas is gathering right behind the moon. Which would be almost impossible given that Earth's gravity would pull those particles away from each other and towards itself. But it is not, because 'tis not possible. Madara is a little cunning devil now isn't he... fu.png

Edited by Chew, 25 May 2011 - 10:26 PM.

OTP and my Bby

#93 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 25 May 2011 - 10:25 PM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ May 25 2011, 06:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was quite impressed by this chapter and that was pretty smart of Sakura to realize something up with Neji clone and it was also nice to see her being able to take out the White Zetsu clone so easily, but too bad it was only a few panels, I was hoping to see more of Sakura in action and like Tricksie said, I'm not worried about this page as far as shipping wars, it's more than likely Sakura's feeling guilty over what the guy said about her liking that particular guy, she still feels bad about what happened when she was younger and how wrong she was about Naruto and as far as Hinata thinking about protecting Naruto, it's more than likely her feelings showing through for him, but I bank on it as her respect for him.

Anyway I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter, Kages vs Jinchuuriki!

I agree with all that your saying, but only cause you, me, and everyone else on this site are the rational thinkers. Everywhere else I'll probably go and see the SasuSaku and NaruHina jumping in their seats about this chapter... speaking of which, most NaruHina fans I see lately seem to say that their pairing is more reasonable, without any given evidence.

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#94 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 10:51 PM

AHAHA! I freaking love Bee! XD So, so funny! Good chapter though, it didn't say much on the basis of pairing besides possibly Sakura STILL had gawd damn feelings for the evil idiot (not the adorable idiot who's getting in trouble with Tsunade and Raikage!)

Edited by ShippudenGirl, 25 May 2011 - 10:52 PM.

#95 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 10:52 PM

Seriously, either Kishi is throwing some red meat to NaruHina and SasuSaku, or maybe as Nate said, it is time to abandon ship!!!!

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#96 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 10:56 PM

Why are people abandoning ship??? I don't get it. confused.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#97 sardns

sardns

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 10:58 PM

SakuraxDude with cast 4eva!!!111!!!!! Jk, but hell, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em; I'll probably gradually warm up to SasuSaku, but I'll always prefer NaruSaku. And Like I said before, Sasuke's likely to die (and stay dead), and Sakura can't very well hook up with a corpse, can she? unless Kishi wants to go there.

#98 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Interests:Whatever comes to mind

Posted 25 May 2011 - 11:00 PM

This is almost as bad as chapter 436

my view...

Sakura was reflecting on how a guy she loved, Sasuke, was not a great guy

that's all

no need to panic

Yotsubato! - Enjoy Everything!

#99 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,863 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 25 May 2011 - 11:02 PM

QUOTE (Verilance @ May 25 2011, 07:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is almost as bad as chapter 436

my view...

Nah dude, Chapters 469-70 were pure craziness! And we perserved those threads in the Museum because of those discussions.

Why are people abandoning ship??? I don't get it.

It's a joke when people "see" an event goes wrong for a pairing ship. Basically if something is not in favor for us, we likely to "abandon ship" (which doesn't happen until we get a major blow).

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#100 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 11:03 PM

QUOTE (sardns @ May 25 2011, 11:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
SakuraxDude with cast 4eva!!!111!!!!! Jk, but hell, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em; I'll probably gradually warm up to SasuSaku, but I'll always prefer NaruSaku. And Like I said before, Sasuke's likely to die (and stay dead), and Sakura can't very well hook up with a corpse, can she? unless Kishi wants to go there.

rolleyes.gif dry.gif

anyway Verilance is so right theres even a thread about that at Narutofan. alot of people noticing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users