534 replies to this topic

#81 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:35 AM

Exactly, not only can they be used to save Naruto, but they can also be used to attack Madara.

Until then, Naruto and Sakura are completely vulnerable to attack.  Sakura can't move away from Naruto because she is his lifeline, and she also needs to focus on keeping his heart and lungs going.

To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if Madara goes "Ninja sealing tool? kitten please, I'm a God."

The fact that Madara knows that those are Rikudo's tools and yet discards them like yesterday's news seems to indicate that he knows they aren't a threat to him.

But when it comes to saving Naruto by giving him the brothers chakra, that I do see happening. Although I think the brothers chakra will just give Naruto additional time before dying, not completely stop the process.

#82 Awes9

Awes9

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:37 AM

I have to say I'm not a Minato hater but the dude is a failure of epic proportions, he sealed Kyubi into his son instead of remaining with him to educate him because he couldn't stand to live without his wife as a consequence Naruto lived most of his life being hated ; not too long ago when Naruto was caught by the tree Tobirama acted before him while Minato was watching his son getting his chakra sucked and now he has a flashback where he promises his wife he will protect their son and end up giving the only thing that could save his son to the enemy. Sorry but that wasn't the time to flashback to your deceased wife, focus on saving your son instead.

The chapter's name seems almost sarcastic, worst father ever.

The only good thing is that healing Naruto with the other half of Kurama is over or at least I hope, this retcon was stupid to begin with.

#83 thiagoSPTN

thiagoSPTN

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:37 AM

One person said in NF that the mysterious guy is the one that gave Sakura a love letter, a while ago.

IMG

What do you guys think?

IMO, NO. It's probably a more important person than this random guy. 

insert a cool quote here.

youtube_icon.png

#84 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:39 AM

Ok, got home and noticed the chapter was out. I was all chilled by the weather and it only grew more when I see it's out. So what do I think? Well, luckily, if you're a pairing person, you can rest here, but it seems soon, we will be blown. That said this chapter is good and the suspense made this something to look out for the next chapter.

Ok, well, funny how Team Gai was actually out of the battlefield after all. No wonder we didn't see them on the battlefield. Funny when you think about it. Speaking of that, it's odd to have one. I guess we need to feel different than sadness and fear, but ok I guess. It's odd but whatever. I have seen worse from others. I didn't mind, though it does make me think SD and the reason why they even do it on Rock Lee. Must be a tribute by Kishi. Then again, they always that wacky. So, finally, those Rikuodu tools are back on the scene. Funny, because I remember people were wondering if those tools even in the body, but long behold, they're back. Going back to this later...

Meanwhile, Sasuke's situation continues off with the suspense of the mysterious person arriving and it seems like it's someone else perhaps. I'm assuming this could be a red herring from Kishi to keep us guessing, but it would be shocking if it is someone else entirely. Also, I don't know if Karin can sense the tone like before with Sasuke, but if she sensed it being negative, then this could be interesting if it is Kabuto. Granted, it is possible that he does save Sasuke, but still being like bad in a way, alas anti-hero. Either way, if it's red herring, well nice try, but it's a good one. Otherwise, well color me surprise. It seems like Karin will be the first to find out who he is out of the team, so it should be interesting to see her reaction and put her determination to save Sasuke if necessary.

Of course, I enjoyed more of Minato and Kushina talk. Man, just make a spin-off special with them. They're such a great couple. Nice to see more and I get the feeling it's not the last of them. I believe all of this Minato and Sakura's thoughts on Naruto (before and after birth of Naruto) is pretty telling because it seems like it's one of those moments where they really don't want to fail him as well as see him disappear. That said now that all hope is lost, that means Minato and Sakura may see themselves in a very bad state of mind. Yes, the plan fails and I was shocked to be honest. Black Zetsu is one tricky bastard. They wouldn't guess that he can like stretch his body to other place, even burial. Again, hope is lost and to add the biggest salt to the wound, Madara arrives. If Madara cares, he can knock Sakura out and Naruto will die. It's like unplugging the life support machine, that person will die. That said Madara is one step closer to get the eye and even the last half Kuruma. Once that happens, it's all over. I don't know if he's going to kill everyone there or just go to do his moon eye plan, but it's going to be a huge stepping stone.

Overall, it's a heck of a buildup chapter. How so? The mysterious person will be revealed in the next chapter, my gut feeling, Madara getting his eye back as well as other Kuruma, Naruto's fate, and the idea of the seal tools. Ah yes, back to this. What's going to be used for? Well, that's interesting to say, because it's possible that Naruto could use those chakra from those brothers who were sealed inside. However, I was questioning myself, "Don't he still need the host?" That said it would seem that it's possible that Naruto could take the chakra but since there's no host, it can last for a short time and when it's gone, he will die. This could be a great idea to have him fight Madara for not only saving everyone but to stay alive before he runs out. I can't say it will happen, but count me in if it does. That said well we got to wait and see what's going to unfold with those in the scene.

Now, the next chapter could lead to something good or something bad in terms of story. Good will be recovery of Naruto and Sasuke. Well, not right away, but more like a solution is there. Bad will be Madara gets the eye and Kuruma, Naruto dies, and Sasuke dies by the mysterious person, like making sure he end the job. It's no doubt that Kishi is expanding this theme to the whole volume and man, I'm enjoying it. Here's one for the pairings folks. Karin is going to arrive there first and see who's the person is. Sakura is already next to Naruto, so her moment with him will continue in the next chapter or even after that. So pretty much, this one is a buildup for next chapter to reveal the guy, Madara's arrival and next step, and Naruto's fate having little-to-no hope to survive. I got a feeling we're in for some craziness. I just hope Minato stays around to see Naruto's birthday.

#85 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:40 AM

One person said in NF that the mysterious guy is the one that gave Sakura a love letter, a while ago.

IMG

What do you guys think?

IMO, NO. It's probably a more important person than this random guy. 

pffft hahahah the same tufts of hair sticking out

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#86 Awes9

Awes9

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:41 AM

To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if Madara goes "Ninja sealing tool? b*tch please, I'm a God."

The fact that Madara knows that those are Rikudo's tools and yet discards them like yesterday's news seems to indicate that he knows they aren't a threat to him.

But when it comes to saving Naruto by giving him the brothers chakra, that I do see happening. Although I think the brothers chakra will just give Naruto additional time before dying, not completely stop the process.

I agree with that I don't see Madara being sealed because it would mean the Biju would be sealed too, I see it a way to save Naruto.

#87 nia1994

nia1994

darksknight

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 87 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:46 AM

I really want to be proven wrong on this one but i have a feeling that sakura is gonna pull a chiyo...

#88 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 12 February 2014 - 09:15 AM

Didn't see that twist coming but I love. I enjoyed the Team Guy moments and the MiniKishi one to.

#89 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 12 February 2014 - 09:23 AM

Good chapter!

Loved the Kushina comment "Naruto won't understand girl's feelings" hah so true :hehehe:

Finally team gai gets some importance and screentime

40283620121415711s.jpg

#90 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 09:24 AM

is the brother still there? I mean will they disappear as soon as the open up the bottle or I think naruto will use the tool to fight madara.

and if the brother doesn't disappear, than how the kyubi chakra still there?

#91 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 12 February 2014 - 09:52 AM

OOoO what a twist Kishi its like the ride never ends shiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttt

#92 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 10:40 AM

Well not what we were expecting, black zetsu just highjacked yin kurama so how will naruto come back now?

Well I could think that kinkakku and ginkakku nine tailed infusion may come. Otherwise may there be some strange after world event? It wasn't the biggest chapter but it was a setup for something bad, Madara arriving just as yin kurama was stolen and obito isn't in any better shape. Geez, unlike last chapter this is one in which you need to know what happens next. Oh boy Madara being there isn't good but team gai surprisingly will come into play with the tools, something on their end may help naruto recover.

Kishis holding off on the Sasuke events because well, Sasuke has a mortal wound not a tailed beast issue, obviously this is why naruto is in more danger. Madara going there is just another issue for narutos recovery.

Now we need to see the jokes come in about what else can Madara spit out of his mouth.

Maybe gaara shouldn't have opened his mouth and said we need you to come with us it's important instead, off the ground away from black zetsu.

This doesn't hamper the ns stuff much, I mean there's still the recovery event in which we hope to see a good reaction from sakura to naruto. But since Madara spit out the tools containing kinkakku and ginkakku, I can assume it's their chakra at this point that may somehow be given to naruto. Maybe there's a way to extract certain aspects if others from the pot?

Yes Madara is right there but team gai will run in to support the falling heroes. Maybe this is Neji's way if indirectly helping? It's looking bad since black zetsu has the two things Madara wants but knowing anything, Kakashi, minato, and gaara are not going to just give up. I'm not saying minato is just going to use a flying thunder god to swipe kurama back but it's possible to mark him and get him away from black zetsu. Literally there's a whole aspect of things that can happen now but I still say there's no way sakura will die or use chiyos technique because just remember, why would this all be thrown in and then just suddenly end? It's been well understood for a while sakura dying for good causes many issues, reducing hinata to a plot device rather than a character. A temporary death isn't bad but it's just something unnessessary

Edited by Inferno180, 12 February 2014 - 10:56 AM.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#93 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 10:50 AM

So I guess I am the only one who actually liked this chapter in it's entirely?

Okay, sure. We still don't know the identity of Kabuto the mysterious man, but at least we know it is not Karin like some people claimed. As for people saying of the debate that Karin and Sakura are of equal strength just because she started moving faster? I think people need to let go of their paranoia. Remember that Karin was a lot more chakra stored thanks to not being in the fights for that often and the fact that she is moving faster doesn't mean anything. Remember, she is so concerned about Sasuke, she is pushing the envelop. It happens when someone you love is dying. You push yourself farther than you ever could consciously.

The comedy of Team Gai? I actually enjoyed it. I guess some are saying it took up space and such, but I actually enjoyed it. Maybe because I am not worried about the chapters from here on out and feel that a few moments away from the main problem is a good idea. It shows what the other ninja are doing and not just standing there playing cards.

Madara spits out the Sage's tools like a loogie? A while back ago when people asked how ET Madara would be sealed, I was questioning whether or not the gourd would play a role. It would be a huge means to seal him and his power. He is no longer an ET, but I have to wonder if the gourd will still play a role. I would not be surprised, but it will be interesting. This will be the second huge thing I predicted if it does come true.

Minato and Kushina flashback? Yeah I know it really isn;t, but I had a huge NS wank there. I am not going to brag and say it is one, but whenever I see Minato and Kushina, I see Naruto and Sakura. I am happy to see more of Kushina. Other than Sakura, she is one of my most favorite characters and seeing how her and Minato act together is just....it makes me smile. I believe Minato is exactly like Naruto. Despite what many believe, even what the manga has stated, Naruto and Minato have more in common than looks.

Black Zetsu steals the nine-tails? Well, what a C-Block. I am curious how this is going to play. I am also curious that Minato is still around. I guess ET is a lot stronger than it looks or transferring a tailed-beast from one host to another can be done without killing the host which would explain a lot or answer a question of mine. So is Obito dead or alive now? Kakashi said he can't sense Obito. I am curious at this point if Obito's will will occur here. Like he is dying, but his own will keeps him alive long enough to either implant the Kyuubi in Naruto or revive him by some means.

The bad guys always cheat. XD They never play fair.

Also did anyone else notice the polls/spikes not sticking in Tobirama anymore? Perhaps the mysterious man pulled them out or perhaps Kishi forgot to draw them in.

I also like how Rock Lee knows that Sakura is with Naruto without even confirmation. Rock Lee supports NS.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 12 February 2014 - 10:57 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#94 Ausakura

Ausakura

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 11:09 AM

Well, I was right about the transfering not happening. Madara appeared just in time!

But...

One thing to me is clear now.

Tenten is going to end this war.

:glare:  :facepalm:

Augh. Why, Kishi?

We all know that Tenten is the most underused NARUTO'S character but you didn't need to...

Ok, I think I'll just wait to see...

#95 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 11:12 AM

The stuff with team guy was humorous, like the stuff in 631 we need some comedy in the midst of the drama.

Yes the minato Kushina stuff is good, I mean we had a chapter of Sakura's focus on naruto with his dreams, now we got one if minato with Kushina as parents.

As far as anything else goes, for naruto to recover, I would suspect it would be somehow getting dark kurama before Madara can seal him or somehow getting the chakra of kinkakku and ginkakku. I don't want naruto to recover from a power from beyond because that makes no sense, it would be good if naruto appeared in limbo but you cannot recover suddenly just because of something from the other side, each scenario I see if like Kushina, jiraya, neji, etc giving naruto chakra, it doesn't really add up because it's not an event to which an action is committed to bring him back like with the plan we see in trying to transfer kurama to naruto.

Well predictions are going to fly and obviously some are just going to remove sakura because of Madaras presence but I still doubt sakura is going to die, again there's just too much story reason for her, her dying is as I mentioned, another middle finger to naruto, saying screw you I won't allow you to get a happy ending, you suffer like everyone else. Seriously it's been this long, if Kishi did kill sakura, and used hinata in the end for such a simple reason, it still doesn't justify naruto just switching to hinata as fans hope or excuse the fact he never developed nh much. In anycase, sakura is most likely going to pull through, I mean Madara the worst guy is right there in front of her while she tries to heal naruto, but consider this she is a medical ninja and the only thing keeping naruto alive for now, if she goes, naruto goes, the story ends, if sakura is life support she cannot take it off him.

Really I feel sakura herself has plot armor against Madara being that she is life support to the hero naruto, as Madara killing naruto would implode the naruto universe, sakura being there and having some defense by means if Kakashi, minato, and gaara despite madaras power and the stuff black zetsu will give him, there's a whole manner of things which can occur for who does what, Madara becomes perfect, obito resists black zetsu, team guy arrives, sakura doesn't know chiyos technique (again it was lost on her death) not just going by development but Sakura's role as a medic has actually saved her before when she doesn't fight.

Well guess there will be some action for the next chapter. This volume has 3 chapters left, so it's either going to be Madara ascends to greater power or naruto and Sasuke recover. This could have been the climax but there's still a lot that can happen this chapter. As I said, sakura as life support for naruto is her biggest plot armor, like as minato was going to do the transfer, she was still working in him so it's safe to assume she will continue despite the bad turn if events, but if anything was true this chapter we had minato wanting to do anything he could to save naruto like sakura,so next chapter will it be Kakashi? Whatever happens I would say sakura is fine in the long run, again too much investment in the story and it makes no sense for her to die after all the development and focus of the Kushina foreshadow on her, killing her for good just again not only causes issues, it makes hinata too convienent and not even a character in that sense, I'd rather have a pairing come by change in dynamics and emphasized growth like ns rather than one that occurs because hinata only hoped for it and always liked him despite not much development at all. Sakura will be fine, otherwise again just going by cheknovs gun, why bother with the sakura development and Kushina foreshadow if she was just to die for good, if she was to die like Kushina that would really have been unnessessary and just defeat the purpose of the foreshadow. Sakura will be fine, she's the only one keeping naruto alive right now. She isn't going to use chiyos technique, most likely Madara won't bother with her. Something will occur that gives Kakashi,minato, and gaara a chance to counter the current situation.

Well this chapter is done, now that the plan to save naruto has hit a snag for now, we at least have the next Kakashi episode arc tomarrow.

Edited by Inferno180, 12 February 2014 - 11:22 AM.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#96 Ausakura

Ausakura

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 11:15 AM

WOW, WAIT JUST RIGHT THERE

MINATO DID THE SEALS WITH ONE HAND??!?!?!

THAT'S ADVANCED BLOODLINE!!!

WHAT THE HELL?! D:

Since WHEN Minato is able to do this?!

#97 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 11:18 AM

yeah yeah, Minato is just Hinata... :zaru:

Jokes aside, I liked this chapter. It gives you what feels a true despair since now Madara has arrived just when Naruto needs desperately to be saved.

@Ausakura

Well, Minato is a genius, despite his appearance LOL :huh:

btw, seriously are they saying that the mysterious guy is the love letter guy? :lmao: :lmao:

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#98 Ausakura

Ausakura

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 11:26 AM

This is not about being a genius... Even kakashi cannot copy Kekkei Genkai.

But well, it already happened, I'll not complain about it...

#99 Hokage Sennin

Hokage Sennin

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 11:56 AM

An okay chapter, Madara successfully got the Kyuubi of Minato, and he's practically telling them "Where's your god now?". Minato and co. are running out of options, and screwed royally they are becoming.

But!

Rikudou's Tools passed by Madara, and he dismisses it as an afterthought. This could ultimately not bide well for Madara in the end, as who knows what ace is up in its sleeve, with Team Gai grabbing ahold of those artifacts. We can expect Tenten to do her thing with them... As it is said, the turtle will beat a resting hare.

---

My prediction for 665+666

GMpavrD.jpg

-Mine! -Ok, lolz.

(Edit: The other italicized texts aside from the caption are supposed to be bolded as well, but they're not --- at least in my machine ---)

Edited by Hokage Sennin, 12 February 2014 - 12:03 PM.

#100 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 11:58 AM

x7FSx2I.png

Another plot twist...

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 12 February 2014 - 11:58 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users