#81 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:24 PM

@ 六道仙人

I really hope we get to see Mito in this flashback. I was hoping it would start way before the climatic battle though. laugh.gif

I hope the flashbacks go a little farther back in time and that what we saw in this chapter was just a sneak peek of the end. Otherwise maybe Mito could somehow appear during the battle, not to fight with Hashirama but to seal Kurama inside her so that Hashirama can focus more on fighting Madara instead of restraining Kurama.

All in all I just want to see if Mito really turns out the be a tsundere like Kushina and Sakura. If she's some shy girl I'm gonna flip tables.

#82 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:43 PM

QUOTE (六道仙人 @ Feb 13 2013, 03:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What kind of reason you'll have in case Mito had the same attitude of Sakura/Kushina anyway? I think that she'll see there in next chapters. The're a connections between Hashirama and Minato.

Both had uzumaki wifes
Hashirama was the ancestor of the bijuu rasengan

It's just me or Kishi's trying to make them more similar than we think?

Huh? I am afraid I don't get that part happy.gif

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#83 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:03 PM

QUOTE (Chatte @ Feb 13 2013, 04:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Huh? I am afraid I don't get that part happy.gif

Didn't you seen the last page of chapter?

The kyuubi blasted the bijuu bomb against Hashirama. At that rate Hashirama just created an hand from his wooden dragon making this like he was using a giant rasengan.... After all, we know (thanks to Bee) that the rasengan remembles a lot the bijuu bomb...

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#84 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:11 PM

Yes. But that doesn't mean you can say Hashi was the one who came up with the Rasengan. That's completely false.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#85 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:21 PM

I think that you misunderstanding me. I mean that move from hashirama using the bijuu bomb sounds just like a premonitory move... a kind of anticipated rasengan, an kind of homage to the rasengan. I really don't know how to put ther tongue.gif laugh.gif

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#86 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:22 PM

Now that's better... happy.gif

248793.jpg

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#87 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:26 PM

This chapter was interesting. The Kages will fight against Madara and Obito. It's just a matter of time till they finish talking. I really liked the sense of power that they're emitting.

However, there's going to be like four or five chapters till we see them going to the battlefield. I knew that it will stretch * sigh * , but we'll learn more about the fight between Madara and Hashirama, which is good since we're going to get more info and it may very well that there's going to be something unfold.
As for Mito, didn't she sealed Kurama inside her ? If that so, then we'll see Mito in the flashback, and I'm seeing that she's a tsundere XD

By the way, the panel where Minato sensed Naruto's chakra and knew that he befriended with Kurama is sweet XD.

Edited by T XD, 13 February 2013 - 04:28 PM.

#88 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:37 PM

Ugh, a flashback. I hate flashbacks. Especially extremely long flashbacks. dry.gif
Even if it's a flashback of the First's fight with Madara, I don't care to see it. I can handle a fight scene, so long as it has elements that advance the plot in it. This does not. All this does is maybe appease the whiny little emo kid and keeps us away from the Alliance battle for God knows how much longer. Can't they just have a discussion? Get it over with in a chapter and move along? *sigh*

#89 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:40 PM

You do realize that this chapter only scratched the surface of the entire flashback to come, right?? you shouldn't be so quick to judge it. You can complain about it after it's done.

Edited by Codus N, 13 February 2013 - 04:41 PM.

248793.jpg

#90 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:42 PM

*sits back for a loooooooooooong flashback*

party.gif bring it on.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#91 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:43 PM

QUOTE (Slextrem @ Feb 13 2013, 08:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ugh, a flashback. I hate flashbacks. Especially extremely long flashbacks. dry.gif
Even if it's a flashback of the First's fight with Madara, I don't care to see it. I can handle a fight scene, so long as it has elements that advance the plot in it. This does not. All this does is maybe appease the whiny little emo kid and keeps us away from the Alliance battle for God knows how much longer. Can't they just have a discussion? Get it over with in a chapter and move along? *sigh*

Bolded, I don't know why, but if I asked a writer these two questions, I'm somewhat sure he/she'll say that it's unprofessional fu.png

#92 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:47 PM

Just as I thought this's a mini-arc that will keep for the entire volume 65. I bet that all this will finish within chapter 627 (Minato have still to talk).

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#93 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:52 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Feb 13 2013, 10:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You do realize that this chapter only scratched the surface of the entire flashback to come, right?? you shouldn't be so quick to judge it. You can complain about it after it's done.

No, I can complain about it now. I don't care to hear the story of the First vs Madara again. This is the problem that I have with Kishimoto. He creates all of these characters and gives them all these detailed back-stories. Even if he's already touched base on what happened in their past, he still feels the need to delve into every single detail later on. All this does is prolong the time we have to wait to get back to the actual plot. Like Kabuto's background, for example. I could have gone without that.

I just don't find things like this interesting unless it ties into the plot of the story, like Obito's flashbacks. I'm not saying that other people won't enjoy it or shouldn't enjoy it. Y'all are free to love it as much as you want, but I'm free to voice my complaints about it as well. I'm more interested in what's happening with Naruto and the Alliance, not Sasuke and the battle between the First and Madara, which we've already heard about a number of times but now have to hear about it some more but in greater detail. sleep.gif

Edited by Slextrem, 13 February 2013 - 04:55 PM.

#94 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 557 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:53 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Feb 13 2013, 06:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I feel Hashirama is also a good choice, since the quote is originally his. And since Hashirama is another parallel to Naruto, it's fitting that he give the lecture personally. As much as I'd love for Sakura to do that, I'd prefer it even more if she just sits back in the kitchen stands up for Naruto's dream if/when Obito and Madara starts mocking his dreams. That to me, would be even more meaningful because his dream is everything to him. To see her standing up for it wholeheartedly would mean more to Naruto than anything.

You know what could be better IMO? That, just like Kakashi educated Team 7 about teamwork, Hashirama speaks to both Naruto and Sakura about this topic. (In fact, wouldn't it be awesome that all 4 kages would speak to them. That's the perfect chance for Minato to speak to Sakura. But alas, this might be a long stretch XD.

Anyway, I have to agree that this flashback is definitely worth seeing. After all, we will gain innsight on many things we have been wondering about (not only the battle, but we might get some insight on Madara, Hashirama, Mito Uzumaki, and probably other details which are actually important to the story).

#95 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:58 PM

I'm actually enjoying this Sasuke focused story period for a bit, its about as good as when he and Itachi tag teamed Kabuto.

I know people are still ticked off about the whole cutting the reaper's stomach open and getting the souls and arm-soul portion of orchimaru back but then again, there was nothing saying he could not do that was there?

Anyways this is going to be good because we will finally get to see something of a personal view from Harshiama and maybe his brother. They for the longest times have been only referenced and shown in flashbacks, now we get to hear stuff from them personally.

Anyways what I am liking is how Sasuke is already aware of another choice, destroy the leaf in revenge for historie's mistakes or take the other. I feel Harsihama will explain how he respected Madara but there was more to just simply facing Madara. Madara claims it was discrimination but we don't know Harshiamas side of the story now do we? Plus we may see how Madara got Kurama in the first place (I'm betting that the tailed beasts just roamed free for generations before Mito became the second ever Jinchurki. The 1st shinobi world war broke out soon after Harishama gave the tailed beasts out to other villages.

One thing which will be great is when Sasuke asks Minato something, because he is the only one Sasuke would be unfamiler with, I bet he would ask him about the nine tails event and why he sealed it in Naruto, only for Sasuke to be shocked that Naruto's own father did it to him not for the sake of power but for the village and the world. Sasuke would learn how Naruto had a curse planted on him from birth but Naruto chose to do something about it and make it better, basically life dealt you a bad hand but you make it into something better.

This is proper development for Sasuke, he is neutral but unsure if he feels like destroying the leaf is the best, he has a choice to do what he feels is his fate. The whole thing with love is not going to go make him suddenly in love with Sakura or anyone else (there is no point in Sasuke just loving anyone so suddenly it would serve no purpose) Sasuke's character at this point is for him to see all the choices he made and see how Itachi and others made theirs even with bad events in their lives and for him to see how he should fully reaffirm his own being and decide his future. (Even if Itachi is okay with him being an evil manic no matter what). Sasuke can choose his future.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#96 Arachnia

Arachnia

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:09 PM

GUYS i feel bad for minato looks like after the talk they are going too battle as well and he will see Obito in hes stated mind poor minato.

#97 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:12 PM

@Slex: You should remember that legends are often far from the truth. We saw that with Hashirama's personality sleep.gif .

Who's to say that there isn't going to be any interesting revelations?? That's why we need the full story of their battle. I ask you this, so you're saying you were satisfied with that single double page spread of the Hashi vs Madara battle from 200 chapters back??

Another thing, Kishi is currently doing the world-building of the entire Shinobi system that he should've done a long time ago. So you're saying you don't care about that either?? every good story should have proper world-building. While it is late in the game, it's better than never.

@Inferno,: Interesting what you say about Minato. But I'm hoping that's not the case (Sasuke finally learning a lesson). It would feel anticlimax for me. I really do hope Sasuke's decision will surprise us all. One that came out of left field.

248793.jpg

#98 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:14 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Feb 13 2013, 10:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually, I think you're both right and wrong. You're right that it was sealed inside Minato. But you're wrong in that this is rather inconsistent. Remember that Hiruzen sealed the Senju brothers inside himself as well. But they were released from the death god here as well. If that's so, then this should apply to Kurama's chakra as well. Applying this, Kurama's chakra should've returned to himself by now. Unless of course, there's a difference between what Hiruzen and Minato did.

I think the seal might be different, though I am hoping you are correct, I want to see Naruto with both the Ying and Yang power of Kurama, which would be the natural progression for Naruto. Though part of me is getting tired how much Naruto has gone from improving on his own to someone who uses external power sources, either Sage Mode or Kurama Mode.

I can't say I enjoyed this chapter too much, once again showed the Second as an idiot and with the first it once again went to show how much weaker the current crop of Shinobi are compared to the past generations, and once again brings up the point of why Kishi has had the Uchiha decendents inherit the powers of their ancesters, yet the Uzumaki and Senju appear to be only a fraction of the power of the decendents. I still find it hard to beleive that Tsunade is the grandaughter of the first. Whatever happened to the future generation surpassing the past gen, all I see is the future generation outsmarting the past generation because they are underestimated.

Next week should be good though, we finally get to see what really happened at VoTE...though I wonder if Sasuke will ask the most important question to Minato, and that is what happened on Naruto's birth, the most crucial piece of information to sway Sasuke's decision is the knowledge of who was the one who set the Kyuubi on the Village which led to the distrust between the Uchiha and the village council.

iAnby7W.gif

#99 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:15 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Feb 13 2013, 07:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Unlike most flashbacks, this one is in the same vein as the Kyuubi flashback. Both explains the true story of what happened and moves the plot along. If you're complaining about this, then you're asking for more brainless action and less substance, like DBZ. Also, unless you haven't been following the fandom, this flashback is the flashback everyone's been waiting for.

As for Hashirama, there's a reason he's doing this. He's seeing the bigger picture. He knows that if he let Sasuke be, he'll just turn into another Madara. That would just make the situation worse than it is now. That's why he's doing the right thing now. It's better for him to try persuading Sasuke than doing nothing. And besides, he trusts the ones on the battlefield to handle it until they get there. That's the true mark of a leader. He's even said it before, to be a Hokage he needs to believe in his people.

QUOTE (Codus N @ Feb 13 2013, 07:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Unlike most flashbacks, this one is in the same vein as the Kyuubi flashback. Both explains the true story of what happened and moves the plot along. If you're complaining about this, then you're asking for more brainless action and less substance, like DBZ. Also, unless you haven't been following the fandom, this flashback is the flashback everyone's been waiting for.

As for Hashirama, there's a reason he's doing this. He's seeing the bigger picture. He knows that if he let Sasuke be, he'll just turn into another Madara. That would just make the situation worse than it is now. That's why he's doing the right thing now. It's better for him to try persuading Sasuke than doing nothing. And besides, he trusts the ones on the battlefield to handle it until they get there. That's the true mark of a leader. He's even said it before, to be a Hokage he needs to believe in his people.

I wasn't complaining? Lol. I want to see it, too. I was just pointing out how we get a lot of flashbacks, but this one should be interesting and exciting.

Who knows how long this talk will last, though? For all they know, Konoha and the others are losing. Yeah, trusting others is key, but it doesn't hurt to check up on them. That's all I'm saying. It doesn't even have to be him, he could send one of the other Hokage if he can free them — which I'm betting he can.

Also - ten bucks says that next chapter we'll find out that Hashirama and Madara were friends.

Edited by mydearbeloved, 20 February 2013 - 06:35 PM.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#100 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:19 PM

So you were fearing the length?? I can understand that. I'd hope Kishi wraps it up at 5 more chapters max for this mini-arc. Anymore than that, and my patience will wear thin.

248793.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users