1213 replies to this topic

#81 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:07 AM

I would not be suprised at this point if Sakura was called by tsunade. Tsunade and the other kages have been MIA, all I really hope is that Kishi did not make her go to Sasuke again. Thats the only thing I hope for.

Sakura is either still on the battlefield in the background healing others or she had something coming from Tsunade.

All the rude comments saying she is useless, I can't wait till Sakura's moment finally comes and makes them eat their words. Hinata snapping the shoulder back into place is not a major problem (I mean perriot decided to make Hinata know medical jutsu in the chickara arc which is bigger BS). But it will feel great once the fans see Sakura's definant moment and how its longer than an overhyped hand holding moment. Hinata only had a speech, I'm pretty sure Shikamaru, Ino, and now Lee have just outclassed her. So hinata deflected an attack from the ten tails, phhft, how about people that actually accomplished stuff like Shikamaru putting the plan into action and Lee getting a kick in on Madara.

For all fans:

SAKURA IS AROUND, SHE WILL HAVE HER MOMENT, KISHI DID NOT ABANDON HER. REMEMBER 615, SHE REACTED TO SOMETHING, THAT'S THE KEY ELEMENT HERE NOW.

Sakura is in one of 3 places:
1. The battlefront but in the background, I can understand her still using medical jutsu but keep this in mind, they were fighting the ten tails, gaint evil demon beast, her super punches could in all respect be an unnessessary risk. But against smaller targets like Obito and Madara, she may have a better role now.
2. Went to Tsunade-MOST LIKELY, I can see this coming up, Sakura got reversed summoned to help heal the kages and more importantly say farewell to Tsunade. The death of Tsunade would be very significant for the story like Jiriaya, 1. Obviously it would open up the hokage position for Naruto. 2. The mantle would be passed, just as Naruto now surpassed his parents, its time Sakura surpassed Tsunade. 3. This would be the perfect time for not only 1 last power boost to sakura, the final farewell to her mentor would not only give Sakura the final development she needs in her resolve with team 7, it would give her the will to carry out helping Naruto at last. I would not be surprised if Tsunade mentions love to Sakura and tells her not to make the same mistakes or to not carry on.
3. Sadly, she could have run back to Sasuke at the village -please Kishi just please DO NOT DO THIS, let Sasuke and co be under the radar for now, we don't need this at all. Let taka be alone for now and meet the one who knows all.

Hinata is not the main character, all she did in this one was help in the mass attack and relocate naruto's sholder, sereiously the whole shoulder thing is not as bad as the hand holding mess we had to endure for 3 weeks, let the NaruHina fans go insane over the tiniest non-romance moment, (this was just a freaking light assist in battle moment yet they are still batsh*t insane enough to treat it as pairing material). Kishi did not troll us, Sakura is MIA but still present, I am highly betting that we will see her with Tsunade soon enough, knowing tsunade, it would be no surpise if she was able to transfer her regen tech to sakura. We will see Sakura soon, I mean we still need to let the other K11 members have their moments. I'm rather worried for Obito and Madara now, being cut off from the ten tails means it has no one to control it so things may go bad for the allaince.

What if they get battered because of this and then Sakura returns (after tsunade dies) with the other 4 kage? That would be awesome.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#82 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:08 AM

So, Kyuubi mentioned specifically that Naruto can transfer the chakra and it will specifically enhance a ninja's specialty/skills right?

Could that mean Kyuubi's chakra would definitely super enhance Sakura's strength?

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#83 Zatheko

Zatheko

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Writing, MMO's, Games

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:08 AM

QUOTE (AzureWaters @ Jan 22 2013, 10:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hinata has byakugan, so its not impossible that she's see Naruto was injured.

True so it makes sense for her to fix it I guess, still i wish hinata would just GTFO and sakura could some in and show why she is supposed to be the heroine, all this waiting is driving me nuts first 3 week break then these 2 weeks for the latest chapters, this is 5 weeks since ive seen sakura gahhhh

#84 Nefertieh

Nefertieh

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:10 AM

QUOTE (fireandice @ Jan 23 2013, 06:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I get where you are coming from! About Kishi and Sakura. I wished she got more battles like that with Sasori.

So do I! When I mentioned I didn't like Kishimoto's treatment of Sakura in the manga and some of his interviews, the Sakura FC brought out their pitch forks. >_> I was expecting Hinata to have more moments for the rest of this arc, but I'm kind of annoyed how convenient her technique has turned out to be.

QUOTE (fireandice @ Jan 23 2013, 06:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know, Sai and Bee have character arcs, and Bee did a lot in the fight already. BUT, they WERE on the battlefield. There's no reason for them to be suddenly missing- especially Bee! He should be shown somewhere in the BG, just like Ino and Shika are shown even after they got their chapter focus. I'm not saying he needs to do something...it's that he's missing.

The thing is that they're not even in the background. Along with Sakura, they're MISSING. I would think it's part of the plan.

Maybe i'm just being wildly optimistic. But it's how I choose to interpret it for now, and i understand why you arrive at your conclusions smile.gif

I think considering they've made their presence on the battlefield, nobody is expecting the spotlight to be focused onto them for another few weeks. Their essentially in the same boat as Shino and Tenten. Ino and Shikamaru are shown in this chapter, and it has been suggested that Shikamaru will use his father's planned strategy soon.

I hope I didn't jinx it, maybe Sakura is part of Shikamaru's plan. :O

It's always nice to have a bit of optimism here. smile.gif
Follow the Yahoo JP ratings for The Last here.

#85 Zatheko

Zatheko

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:11 AM

QUOTE (Inferno180 @ Jan 22 2013, 10:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would not be suprised at this point if Sakura was called by tsunade. Tsunade and the other kages have been MIA, all I really hope is that Kishi did not make her go to Sasuke again. Thats the only thing I hope for.

Sakura is either still on the battlefield in the background healing others or she had something coming from Tsunade.

All the rude comments saying she is useless, I can't wait till Sakura's moment finally comes and makes them eat their words. Hinata snapping the shoulder back into place is not a major problem (I mean perriot decided to make Hinata know medical jutsu in the chickara arc which is bigger BS). But it will feel great once the fans see Sakura's definant moment and how its longer than an overhyped hand holding moment. Hinata only had a speech, I'm pretty sure Shikamaru, Ino, and now Lee have just outclassed her. So hinata deflected an attack from the ten tails, phhft, how about people that actually accomplished stuff like Shikamaru putting the plan into action and Lee getting a kick in on Madara.

For all fans:

SAKURA IS AROUND, SHE WILL HAVE HER MOMENT, KISHI DID NOT ABANDON HER. REMEMBER 615, SHE REACTED TO SOMETHING, THAT'S THE KEY ELEMENT HERE NOW.

Sakura is in one of 3 places:
1. The battlefront but in the background, I can understand her still using medical jutsu but keep this in mind, they were fighting the ten tails, gaint evil demon beast, her super punches could in all respect be an unnessessary risk. But against smaller targets like Obito and Madara, she may have a better role now.
2. Went to Tsunade-MOST LIKELY, I can see this coming up, Sakura got reversed summoned to help heal the kages and more importantly say farewell to Tsunade. The death of Tsunade would be very significant for the story like Jiriaya, 1. Obviously it would open up the hokage position for Naruto. 2. The mantle would be passed, just as Naruto now surpassed his parents, its time Sakura surpassed Tsunade. 3. This would be the perfect time for not only 1 last power boost to sakura, the final farewell to her mentor would not only give Sakura the final development she needs in her resolve with team 7, it would give her the will to carry out helping Naruto at last. I would not be surprised if Tsunade mentions love to Sakura and tells her not to make the same mistakes or to not carry on.
3. Sadly, she could have run back to Sasuke at the village -please Kishi just please DO NOT DO THIS, let Sasuke and co be under the radar for now, we don't need this at all. Let taka be alone for now and meet the one who knows all.

Hinata is not the main character, all she did in this one was help in the mass attack and relocate naruto's sholder, sereiously the whole shoulder thing is not as bad as the hand holding mess we had to endure for 3 weeks, let the NaruHina fans go insane over the tiniest non-romance moment, (this was just a freaking light assist in battle moment yet they are still batsh*t insane enough to treat it as pairing material). Kishi did not troll us, Sakura is MIA but still present, I am highly betting that we will see her with Tsunade soon enough, knowing tsunade, it would be no surpise if she was able to transfer her regen tech to sakura. We will see Sakura soon, I mean we still need to let the other K11 members have their moments. I'm rather worried for Obito and Madara now, being cut off from the ten tails means it has no one to control it so things may go bad for the allaince.

What if they get battered because of this and then Sakura returns (after tsunade dies) with the other 4 kage? That would be awesome.

there is a 4th option as well that someone above mentioned, she could be in the other dimension that obito and kakshi used in order to land an attack on obito when he phases out, then i guess there is the genjustu theory as well, but i think someone already disproved that.

#86 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:11 AM

QUOTE (zatheko @ Jan 23 2013, 07:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
True so it makes sense for her to fix it I guess, still i wish hinata would just GTFO and sakura could some in and show why she is supposed to be the heroine, all this waiting is driving me nuts first 3 week break then these 2 weeks for the latest chapters, this is 5 weeks since ive seen sakura gahhhh

Hinata's in her obsessive and selfish mode right now... takes a while for that to end unfortunately. I'm reminded of the Pain arc where she was constantly shown despite being in a dead state. She didn't really do much then (In fact, Sakura was absent for most of that battle as well, till near the end and we all know how it ended)

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#87 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:12 AM

So wait, Obito/Madara lost control of the beast? If so....Hm...Nah, I will save it to myself. Sometimes, best to keep it yourself. Otherwise, for strange karma reason, once you exposed it, it's no longer possible.

#88 Zatheko

Zatheko

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:13 AM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Jan 22 2013, 10:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So wait, Obito/Madara lost control of the beast? If so....Hm...Nah, I will save it to myself. Sometimes, best to keep it yourself. Otherwise, for strange karma reason, once you exposed it, it's no longer possible.

Nuuu tell us, I need all theories right now!!

#89 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:14 AM

QUOTE (zatheko @ Jan 23 2013, 06:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You mean how I state this is kind of like the Pain arc all over again?

Edited by MangaReader, 23 January 2013 - 06:15 AM.

#90 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:15 AM

I just want my damn heroine, is that too much to ask for?

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#91 Awes9

Awes9

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:15 AM

There's a misunderstanding here, I'm not feeling threatened by Hinata at all or by the lack of Sakura I just think it's terrible writing. Come on you show almost all characters in the alliance attacking at once and Hinata who suddenly can read Naruto's toughts and heal his shoulder but no Sakura because she will be saved for something later, yeah very good writing right there it's not as if Sakura is part of the alliance and came at the same time as the others characters, it doesn't really matter since it's the side character's turn to shine but don't worry Sakura is saved for later even tough it won't save the writing from going even further downhill, pfff...
QUOTE (luffyq1 @ Jan 23 2013, 07:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just want my damn heroine, is that too much to ask for?

I have to apoligize luffy you were right since the beginning, you can't trust Kishi after all it's the same guy who made his character still in love with a character who tried to kill her and wants to kill and destroy everything she holds dear.

Edited by Awes9, 23 January 2013 - 06:17 AM.

#92 Lady_duckish

Lady_duckish

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:16 AM

I see no reason to be super bothered by the healing thing. I think all of the girls know some basic stuff. Now if Kishi chooses to put her on a level close to or with Sakura, then I can see a reason to be annoyed. This is nothing really.

Though, the longer we go without Sakura, the more I think she's about to make a big comeback. If you want her there or not, it's starting to look odd. He could have easily tossed her in some random panel, but this is week two without Sakura. I just feel like we are about to get something really cool. Come on, she is not only medically superior to everyone else, but she could send someone through a mountain with one punch...why the hell is she not showing up?

I actually like the Genjutsu idea. Someone may have explained it off already, but I don't see why it wouldnt work. I think it would be pretty cool too.

hmmm not sure why she would have left in search of Sasuke at a time like this. I would be ok with it as long as she gets to really throw down with him. But we have already been through this. I think Sakura actually believes in her heart Naruto will be the one to bring Sasuke back, so sending her off to find him again would be dumb. I think the genjutsu idea is more likely. It would just seem odd for her to just leave an emergency situation.

Her being "saved for Sasuke" doesn't have to turn out to be some huge S/S fest. Maybe she went off to find him so she could kick his butt. Maybe she's made sense of her feelings and now she's prepared to do whatever it takes to bring his threat down once and for all. Really, what is Kishi gonna do? Repeat the scene with Sakura failing to kill Sasuke because her emotions got the best of her???

Nope. I still feel like Sakura is about to go HAM.

"Thursday cry moved up to Wednesday due to scheduling conflicts" -The Onion (I laughed till I cried)

#93 Zatheko

Zatheko

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:18 AM

QUOTE (Awes9 @ Jan 22 2013, 10:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There's a misunderstanding here, I'm not feeling threatened by Hinata at all or by the lack of Sakura I just think it's terrible writing. Come on you show almost all characters in the alliance attacking at once and Hinata who suddenly can read Naruto's toughts and heal his shoulder but no Sakura because she will be saved for something later, yeah very good writing right there it's not as if Sakura is part of the alliance and came at the same time as the others characters, it doesn't really matter since it's the side character's turn to shine but don't worry Sakura is saved for later even tough it won't save the writing from going even further downhill, pfff...

As someone said earlier, she has the byakugan so its possible she could tell his shoulder is injured because of that.

I actually like the Genjutsu idea. Someone may have explained it off already, but I don't see why it wouldnt work. I think it would be pretty cool too.

Yeah i liked it to, but now that I think about it no matter how strong she is in genjutsu, wouldnt it be EXTREMELY difficult to get out of a sharingan genjustu without a sharingan of your own? Still though if it is somehow possible or im missing something then I would love to see it happen, it would really set sakura apart form everyone else.

Edited by zatheko, 23 January 2013 - 06:21 AM.

#94 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:18 AM

Pain Arc guys... Pain arc... Hinata gets most of the initial focus, Sakura comes out on top in the end. Kishi must be rehashing plots XD

#95 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:20 AM

Oh so Hinata's a healer now? Good. Seems like Kishimoto is looking to replace that other pink chick. Can't remember her name; its been a year since I last saw her. dry.gif By the way, the f*** is Sai? She replacing him too? As a matter of fact, where is Gai, Neji's teacher? WHERE IS EVERY MAJOR CHARACTER? kitten sucks.

#96 Zatheko

Zatheko

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:22 AM

QUOTE (Dragunov @ Jan 22 2013, 10:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh so Hinata's a healer now? Good. Seems like Kishimoto is looking to replace that other pink chick. Can't remember her name; its been a year since I last saw her. dry.gif By the way, the f*** is Sai? She replacing him too? As a matter of fact, where is Gai, Neji's teacher? WHERE IS EVERY MAJOR CHARACTER? kitten sucks.

She didn't heal him though, she just popped his shoulder back in place, something that kakashi or lee or pretty much anyone could do.

Edited by zatheko, 23 January 2013 - 06:22 AM.

#97 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:22 AM

What if Sakura was just like "fuq dis shyt" and left the manga. I would tbh.

NH fans are already claiming the healing thing as a moment. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif No surprise there, though.

But really, Orochimaru looks so odd at the end. His shoulders are drawn weirdly, and he looks shady haha.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#98 Zatheko

Zatheko

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:23 AM

QUOTE (mydearbeloved @ Jan 22 2013, 10:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What if Sakura was just like "fuq dis shyt" and left the manga. I would tbh.

NH fans are already claiming the healing thing as a moment. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif No surprise there, though.

But really, Orochimaru looks so odd at the end. His shoulders are drawn weirdly, and he looks shady haha.

Yeah they are way to broad for him, orochimaru always looked skinny but this pic makes him looks like a body builder haha

#99 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:23 AM

Nothing says "I love my Heroin" like excluding her almost every chance you get. Seriously, if he now doesn't like that she's the most humanistic, give her something special to put her back in her rightful place... Sad that I miss the Part 1 days of constantly seeing all of Team 7

Edited by MangaReader, 23 January 2013 - 06:23 AM.

#100 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:25 AM

QUOTE (zatheko @ Jan 23 2013, 01:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well I don't know about Sakura for now. But I can say one thing: time to die, Obito. I remember I said that these two need to be separated and we need a "boss battle". This is one way for Obito to have one big focus rather than focus on all. That said I don't know the full plan but it does seem like they can go back to the old plan of attacking them with medics and best taijutsu forces while others have to block Juubi. Again, I don't know where Sakura will come in, but if we keep hoping for Kishi's plan from chapter 573, then there is something big for her. Also, it would be odd for her not participating when she said no matter she will be together with him. The world may be with him, but she included herself, so she must be there soon. If she is the heroine, even after all this, prove it. Fighting Juubi is big, but it's like the world galore rather than individual. Obito and Madara is out now, so I get the feeling they will fight.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users