Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,998 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 06:17 AM

So what will SS fans excuse be now? :lmao

That Sakura would care if Sasuke cared?  :zaru:

Indeed I see it more as SS sinking but it can still be misinterpreted that Sakura still has feelings for him. Can't wrap my head around this one though it could be argued that Sakura is rather Disappointed Sasuke isn't showing concern like he did back in the day when their teamwork was proper. Besides Don't you think That it is also because Sasuke KNOWS Naruto would take care of Sakura? :mellow: Anyway, these moments are not necessarily bad, as much as it is only giving fans mixed messages. Like the NS moments seem pretty casual but probably because it is not the right time to go hard core about it and the fact that Naruto and Sakura's relationship is more developed than just being lovey dovey, it is built on neutral respect and support for each other. :yes:     

Edited by Phantom_999, 14 May 2014 - 06:23 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#82 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 06:19 AM

okay but seriously look (upper right panel).......Sasuke was not stopping...he was going to slice Sakura.

tumblr_n5jvj73zoh1rmxzmko1_500.jpg

if it wasn't for Naruto, Sakura would be in 2. 

which is why Sakura was upset that Sasuke doesn't seem to care about her (even as a teammate) at all, if he was willing to use her like that. She probably thought that they could AT LEAST work together.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#83 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 14 May 2014 - 06:20 AM

You miss are a goddess (thank you for making this post not go unnoticed)

Seems like a waste to mention it only for it's effect to be so little in the Chunin Exam Finals arc... Best I can think o right now anyway

I see what your saying. It just sucks Kishi never did anything with that and yet he comes Madara talking about a powerful genjutsu. I doubt Kishi would give Sakura much of an edge, but I wish he would let her do something more with that or her inner persona.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#84 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 06:21 AM

Besides Don't you think That it is also because Sasuke KNOWS Naruto would take care of Sakura? :mellow:  

Knowing Sasuke the only thing he could care about is about attacking Madara. Fighting is the only thing he can think about about, so no, he was too focused on his fight to have the time to think "oh that's right Naruto will protect Sakura so why would I do something for her?". 

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#85 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 06:22 AM

Oh, and Kishi is milking this pairing kitten. There was absolutely no reason for Sakura to come to this realization that Sasuke has no more kittens to give. She could have realized this during the 1st murder attempt or the 2nd or the 3rd. 

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#86 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,801 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 06:22 AM

Still Chiyo's famous flashback hasn't arrived, but almost.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#87 Ariya

Ariya

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 06:24 AM

okay but seriously look (upper right panel).......Sasuke was not stopping...he was going to slice Sakura.

which is why Sakura was upset that Sasuke doesn't seem to care about her (even as a teammate) at all, if he was willing to use her like that. She probably thought that they could AT LEAST work together.

Exactly!! Which is why I don't understand why people are going "omigod why is she asking for Sasuke's attention?" because she just doesn't want to get almost killed by him again! She probably thought that if he's been fighting alongside everyone he must've gotten better but when he pulls kitten like this it's no wonder she notices! As much as I love Naruto, there's no way he'll comment on that because he seems to think that he'll be able to fix Sasuke no matter how dark he gets. 

#88 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,436 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Wow, I'm really impressed with Sakura's (somewhat) power up, but it takes more than a stab to keep her down. 

My Review for the chapter: 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#89 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

My favorite panel so far is on page 16 when Naruto is fighting Madara's shadows, and Kakashi is like "...." :lol:
Kakashi is like "Yeah Naruto truly lost it, he's fighting against air".

I loved that too!! I thought no one else noticed it lmao.

Yep. SS thinks that Sasuke came in to help her but was caught in Madara's jutsu, but that's clearly not the case. His sword or whatever is was moving when Sakura was caught, and the panel of Sasuke's determined face with the motion lines shows what he was going to do, which is why Naruto had that shocked expression and immediately grabbed her out of Sasuke's way.

I just wish that Naruto would call Sasuke out on this, but he won't.

Edited by Hiraishin, 14 May 2014 - 04:29 PM.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#90 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 06:25 AM

I really don't think he was trying to stab Sakura. He was just attacking Madara at the same time as Sakura, and not to save her as I already read, if he really wanted to save her, he would have do the same as Naruto, not attack Madara. 

#91 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 14 May 2014 - 06:26 AM

I see what your saying. It just sucks Kishi never did anything with that and yet he comes Madara talking about a powerful genjutsu. I doubt Kishi would give Sakura much of an edge, but I wish he would let her do something more with that or her inner persona.

Kishi works in mysterious ways... you never know what he's got up his sleeve for certain characters 

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#92 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 14 May 2014 - 06:26 AM

Easiest solution to stop Madara:

tumblr_inline_n5jwdmbMe61sbb9md.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#93 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 06:28 AM

b12380fd-da10-4181-be44-882c42240f69_zps

Sakura was going for the right while Sasuke was going for the left. That's how I saw it.

Edited by luffyq1, 14 May 2014 - 06:31 AM.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#94 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 06:28 AM

After rereading the chapter, you guys are right, it really looks like he's trying to stab Madara through Sakura. And that's why she think he really doesn't care at all about her.

#95 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 14 May 2014 - 06:29 AM

It's always blow up the moon

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#96 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Sakura! She was totally badass this time!!!!!!!! That called for some development! I wish Kishi could have done more with her development but that's okay. Why Sakura have to care for Sasuke's opinions! She has got Naruto beside her! Though the interactions were sweet. Again!!! Bloody again!! Sasuke stole Naruto's show!!! That tailed beast bomb rasenshuriken was what worked for the chibaku tensei!!! And what Sasuke did was slice through some rocks!!! But still, a 'Wow' for Sasuke and for Naruto 'Yeah you totally lost it!'. Naruto has got a powerup even bigger than Sasuke but still 'His left eye is a rinnegan!' Why!!!!

Btw, is it possible that Sakura is put under Infinite Tsukuyomi and then when she gets to realise her dream(To be with Sasuke), she remembers what Naruto did for her and what Sasuke did for her and all that stuff which will refrain her from going to Sasuke and she will go back to Naruto! And when they are out of it...her feelings will no longer be hazy and she'll know who she loves. Correct me if anyone feels this cannot happen.

Edited by narusaku256, 14 May 2014 - 06:36 AM.

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#97 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,026 posts

If only. :D

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#98 Solid-Samurai233

Solid-Samurai233

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:Anything that entertains or amuses me. I'm a big gamer I have a PS4 And Xbox One as well as the Xbox 360 and PS3. I have online accounts for them all. I'm always looking to play.

Posted 14 May 2014 - 06:30 AM

HA! take that moon Infinite tsukuyomi my a**

sticker,375x360.u7.png

"I won't scatter your sorrow to the heartless sea,I will always be with you"

#99 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,998 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 06:32 AM

You know on the the subject of complementing Sakura for her actions........... Well While I DID admire her efforts, I can't call charging in the best course of action,and to say otherwise would be yet throwing another double standard to Hinata fans that that praised her when she charged in to attack Pein. Just keep that double standard in mind before you start OVER-FLATTERING Sakura. Once again It's not that I don't enjoy it because I love how badass Sakura looked here,but it is not different from the Hinata scenario which a lot of you were saying was a pretty stupid move. Remember these rods turn things into nothingness so I think a few more seconds would have been bad.

Edited by Phantom_999, 14 May 2014 - 06:34 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#100 NaruSakuishere

NaruSakuishere

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 06:32 AM

After rereading the chapter, you guys are right, it really looks like he's trying to stab Madara through Sakura. And that's why she think he really doesn't care at all about her.

That exactly what I seen. Of course SS gonna turn it around though.

Edited by NaruSakuishere, 14 May 2014 - 06:33 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users