#81 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:23 AM

i just remembered... naruto ftg kunai have a ftg seal on obito's body that was how minato slashed him

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#82 Rakshasa

Rakshasa

Shadow Dancer

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:24 AM

cooperation in action! still, Sasuke acts like the superior one, though he and Naruto are considered to be equals, damn it.

WHAT?! Kakashi`s eye.. oh my.. *sobbing hard* why him of all people.. yeah, I know, sharingan stuff.. give it back, Madara. NOW   :cuss:

and here goes last page. I`m not worrying. everything will be all right. It`s time for Sakura to shine and show her true power. just stay safe, Sakura-chan, please  :twitch:

6c8623224615.gif     

#83 AzureWaters

AzureWaters

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:24 AM

What will Sasuke do if he can't get to Madara then? It seems strange that he would chase him and then... nothing. Meanwhile Naruto is being kept busy.

#84 MoonStar

MoonStar

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:25 AM

Good luck with the wave of Sakura hate this week too guys. She's already being bashed for not destroying the Rinnegan. Of course... Wonder what creative way they'll come up with next week.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
A perfect poem
For the perfect two

#85 tonga1

tonga1

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:26 AM

Has anyone here noticed the fact that Sakura really has a problem when it comes to stabbing people. She just can't do it.

must be a childhood trauma or someone needs a psychologist :hm: 

#86 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:36 AM

Good luck with the wave of Sakura hate this week too guys. She's already being bashed for not destroying the Rinnegan. Of course... Wonder what creative way they'll come up with next week.

Well, people forget that it's not in Sakura's character to actually hurt someone. But what do they care about characterization?! :zaru:

Edited by Chatte, 23 April 2014 - 09:48 AM.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#87 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:51 AM

Why are people suddenly speculating that Sasuke will somehow get to the Kamui dimension and rescue Sakura to have an SS moment? Is there seriously any reason to believe Sasuke can do that or is this just a case of being unnecessarily negative?

If I remember correctly with Kamui you either transport other people or transport yourself, but not both at the same time. Besides, I don't see how Sasuke could just jump into Madara's portal when Madara probably focused on opening the portal just enough so that only his body could go in.

What is going to be speculated next? That Sasuke will save Sakura while carrying her in his arms?

I personally expect Obito to take the hit for Sakura, and somehow get her out of Kamui. I still don't know how he could do it since Madara would be able to cancel any of Obito's kamui techniques. As some said before they do have the fortune of only dealing with Madara's upper body so that might be able to slow him down just enough so that Obito and Sakura can avoid being killed, and get enough time to leave Kamui.

#88 Ausakura

Ausakura

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:56 AM

Two possibilities.

1 - Obito saves Sakura or she dodges Madara's attack, then Obito teleports Sakura out of this dimmension and get Rinnegan stolen. It's very possible. Madara with two rinnegans would just set the final climax, where he would be with his full power.

2 - Obito saves Sakura diying and lose his Rinnegan, Madara gets angry but Sasuke saves her from the dimmension with his new ocular powers. As Madara already have an left eye now, it's very possible to happen too, and it'll show the new horizons Sasuke's new powers can reach.

With any of the possibilities, Sakura will be taking care of Kakashi for the whole battle. 

Time for pairing war's battlefiled go crazy, brace yourselves! 

#89 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:00 AM

What a peaceful forum this place is compared to the Naruto spoiler thread in Japan.Too much Kakashi hate there. One in three or four posts are bashing him.

And on the other hand there is this continuous battle between Hiruzen Sarutobi fans vs. Hashirama fans regarding who is stronger. They haven't even appeared this chapter!!

Only 10% of the people in that thread is talking about Sasuke, and 0.1% Naruto, lol. And they are the main heroes. 

Anyways, I'm not worried about Sakura. It's obvious she's not going to be hit. If she was, it would have already shown like that on the last page. 98% of the readers think that Obito is going to save her. I wonder if Kishi'll go the predictable route or try something unpredictable? Ex.) Sakura saving herself, Minato saving her with the Hiraishin, or Tobirama with his space-time jutsu (forgot the name). 

Edit: Can Madara regenerate? 

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 23 April 2014 - 10:04 AM.

268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#90 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,073 posts
  • Interests:I'm still alive! more active on twitter :)

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:03 AM

lol reddragon. :lol: Well, we might get Naruto worrying about Sakura. I hope so!

Maybe Obito will get Sakura out of there and then destroy his eye so he and Madara are stuck there forever. :thumb:

I still feel like she'll do something, more than just be saved. That would be lame.

ナルサク

#91 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:03 AM

What a peaceful forum this place is compared to the Naruto spoiler thread in Japan.Too much Kakashi hate there. One in three or four posts are bashing him.

And on the other hand there is this continuous battle between Hiruzen Sarutobi fans vs. Hashirama fans regarding who is stronger. They haven't even appeared this chapter!!

Only 10% of the people in that thread is talking about Sasuke, and 0.1% Naruto, lol. And they are the main heroes. 

Anyways, I'm not worried about Sakura. It's obvious she's not going to be hit. If she was, it would have already shown like that on the last page. 98% of the readers think that Obito is going to save her. I wonder if he'll go the predictable route or try something unpredictable? Ex.) Sakura saving herself, Minato saving her with the Hiraishin, or Tobirama with his space-time jutsu (forgot the name).

BUT DAFUQ I JUST READ.
MADARA JUST TAP AND TOOK OUT THE SHARINGAN AND NARUTO SRSLY HE'S FAST AS HELL.

I predict Sakura will be bashed next week, Madara took 3 panels to take out Kakashi's sharingan and she's taking too long to destroy the rinnegan.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 23 April 2014 - 10:06 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#92 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:10 AM

BUT DAFUQ I JUST READ.
MADARA JUST TAP AND TOOK OUT THE SHARINGAN AND NARUTO SRSLY HE'S FAST AS HELL.

I predict Sakura will be bashed next week, Madara took 3 panels to take out Kakashi's sharingan and she's taking too long to destroy the rinnegan.

Yeah, maybe in the West it's Sakura getting bashed. (Btw, if you bash Sakura too much on that thread people are gonna call you Obito fangirl or a Hinata fan. The situation is different compared to the West.) 

In Japan, it's Kakashi getting bashed. I seriously don't see anything faulty in regards to him. People are updating the Kakashi's crimes list, and added, "While resting, got taken away the Sharingan from the enemy." Da hell? He wasn't even resting......

And because Gai is very popular, people are continuously repeating, "Gai tried so hard only to have Kakashi ruin it." "Kakashi is Gai's rival? Too much difference!" And blah blah blah. Anyways, I'm not going there for a while. 

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 23 April 2014 - 10:29 AM.

268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#93 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:24 AM

Ok how did Sasuke blocked the lightning attack from Madara was it with some kind of force field ?

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#94 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:33 AM

I just read the chapter and it was freaking hilarious. Kakashi losing his left eye to Madara :argh: 

I feel very fearful for Sakura and can't help the feeling Kishi is about to pull our NS strings once again for another potential NS moment throughout the next week if Obito does not shield or push her out of the way. Naruto as it seem has already learned or obtained the knowledge to use Hiraishin. And I have a hunch that the Shiki Mark is still placed upon Obito from Minato during the Kyuubi Invasion 17 years ago.  

This is why I absolutely loath the ObiRin and NS similarities. Does NS destined to follow this path as OR, if Obito does not manage to shield her from harm's way? I'm going to be one of those rare NS fans, wishing no NS moment next chapter because the possibility of Obito witnessing his past becoming a deja vu is a high possibility.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#95 Awes9

Awes9

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:36 AM

What will Sasuke do if he can't get to Madara then? It seems strange that he would chase him and then... nothing. Meanwhile Naruto is being kept busy.

Nothing, Sasuke and Naruto won't have the right to stop and defeat Madara until he gets his left eye and is at full power. Now that Sasuke and Naruto's strategy failed Madara will get his left eye and then the last fight will really begin, Obito will most likely finally die and get his redemption by saving Sakura or something like that, as for Sakura I higly doubt she will do something relevant.

#96 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:39 AM

This is why I absolutely loath the ObiRin and NS similarities. Does NS destined to follow this path as OR, if Obito does not manage to shield her fromharm's way? I'm going to be one of those rare NS fans, wishing no NS moment next chapter because the possibility of Obito witnessing his past becoming a deja vu is a high possibility.

lol Well, the present is supposed to succeed where the past had failed, so you can have a Rin parallel and not have Sakura die.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#97 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 557 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:40 AM

Wait...did Naruto just use the flying thunder god technique?

He poofed behind Madara and Madara's reaction was "He didn't just simply move." Could it be that Naruto threw his father's Kunai, teleported to it, and caught Madara off guard? It could even be the true version of it with his teleporting like that.

It could also, but this is extreme wishing I know, might be used to get Sakura out of Kamui. "Yeah...right.." I can dream. XD

Well, I'm not sure about that, but if he takes a stab at Madara being at the other dimension, he could be the one to save Sakura. After all, Minato did place a seal on Obito, right?

#98 Awes9

Awes9

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:45 AM

Ok how did Sasuke blocked the lightning attack from Madara was it with some kind of force field ?

It seems like some kind of teleportation jutsu and he used it 3 times in the chapter, first time in this panel, then when Madara attacked him and he switched places with his sword and the last time when both Naruto and Sasuke attacked Madara. It looks like a pretty haxx jutsu but it has a limited range as Madara highlighted and that's why he was able to escape.

Wait...did Naruto just use the flying thunder god technique?

He poofed behind Madara and Madara's reaction was "He didn't just simply move." Could it be that Naruto threw his father's Kunai, teleported to it, and caught Madara off guard? It could even be the true version of it with his teleporting like that.

It could also, but this is extreme wishing I know, might be used to get Sakura out of Kamui. "Yeah...right.." I can dream. XD

Madara was talking about Sasuke

#99 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:49 AM

@James: Yes but there are going to be obstacles and I hope the OR ending is not one of them. 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#100 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:56 AM

I am not worried for sakura's sake... I'm worried for some stupid SS hints uncoming in next chapters... Naruto is busy with the other madara (even though I didn't understand anything LOOL) while there's Sasuke there. Even though Sasuke is really fast, i doubt that he is faster of the kamui teletrasportation and then saving Sakura in a single blow :/

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users