134 replies to this topic

#81 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 11:15 PM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Nov 22 2011, 09:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh many will be jumping for joy saying "YES!!!!! NOW NARUTO CAN MAKE BABIES WITH HINATA!!!!!" dry.gif

Because Kishimoto is gonna kill off the main heroine... thats gonna leave Naruto with a dry... pictureem0.gif

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#82 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 11:52 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Lover @ Nov 22 2011, 11:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Because Kishimoto is gonna kill off the main heroine... thats gonna leave Naruto with a dry... pictureem0.gif

Imagine if it were Sakura that he thought was dead in the Pain arc... I think the whole 9 tails its self would be unleashed.

unsure.gif

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#83 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,986 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 12:54 AM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Nov 22 2011, 04:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Imagine if it were Sakura that he thought was dead in the Pain arc... I think the whole 9 tails its self would be unleashed.

unsure.gif

Most likely Sakura means the most to him after all out of the whole group cool.gif

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#84 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 23 November 2011 - 01:35 AM

tricksie, you haven't been keeping track of the english anime then. i keep wanting to watch naruto shippuden here in america on disney xd and they keep showing suite life and phienas and ferb instead when it's supposed to come on and i had to wait years since part 1 before shippuden started coming on so i didn't know about part 2 for a long time. i hate disney now.

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#85 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 01:37 AM

QUOTE (ultranx @ Nov 23 2011, 01:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
tricksie, you haven't been keeping track of the english anime then. i keep wanting to watch naruto shippuden here in america on disney xd and they keep showing suite life and phienas and ferb instead when it's supposed to come on and i had to wait years since part 1 before shippuden started coming on so i didn't know about part 2 for a long time. i hate disney now.

He keeps up with the manga.. most of us do here.. happy.gif

2XtVwF6.png

#86 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 23 November 2011 - 01:54 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Lover @ Nov 23 2011, 02:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He keeps up with the manga.. most of us do here.. happy.gif

yeah, i've been doing that and watching english subs now because i'm sick of disney doing that. i mean seriousy, first they were doing that every other week, but now they keep making me wait several weeks for the next one and i'm still waiting. screw disney.i can't wait til they start showing nine tails chakra mode in the anime though. they recently got done showing rasenshurken for the first time ever on the english dub. english dub is way behind. i hope that that sasuke battle will be in the manga though, the one in the ova. i mean, why would they put an important battle like that where naruto almost dies in the anime only. seems like it would be in the manga too.

#87 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 01:58 AM

QUOTE (ultranx @ Nov 23 2011, 02:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yeah, i've been doing that and watching english subs now because i'm sick of disney doing that. i mean seriousy, first they were doing that every other week, but now they keep making me wait several weeks for the next one and i'm still waiting. screw disney.i can't wait til they start showing nine tails chakra mode in the anime though. they recently got done showing rasenshurken for the first time ever on the english dub. english dub is way behind. i hope that that sasuke battle will be in the manga though, the one in the ova. i mean, why would they put an important battle like that where naruto almost dies in the anime only. seems like it would be in the manga too.

No, anime and fillers arn't really canon. Only what happens in manga is what 100% counts canon. The ova was nothing more than a video to show a few purhaps furture events in the manga/anime.

Also, I don't perfer to watch the english dub.. I just hate the sound of their voices in the Shippuden, especially Hinata, and Tenten.. arg.gif

2XtVwF6.png

#88 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 02:13 AM

QUOTE (ultranx @ Nov 22 2011, 07:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, some anime dubs are only a year behind, if that, but the Naruto Shippuden dub seems like it's almost 3 years behind the subbed version. Last I checked, they were still on that Sanbi filler arc.

If you like dubs though, I recommend watching the uncut versions online (or buy them if you like them enough). I'd recommend either DubHappy or JustDubs (or Narutospot, but that only has Naruto obviously). I can handle censorship to an extent, but the version that was airing on Disney was ridiculous. Asuma's death scene looked like a joke, and I couldn't take anything he said seriously, with that weird smirk on his lips (from where they doctored the cigarette out of his mouth). I had other issues with it too (they couldn't show Naruto kissing Fuuka in the Sora Filler, wth?), but anyways I'd highly recommend the uncut version, if you don't mind the blood and occasional swearing that are present in the original.

Plus, with the uncut versions you don't have to see that dang mouse emblem or random commercials on the bottom of the screen for Hannah Montana or whatever. happy.gif

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#89 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 02:20 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Lover @ Nov 23 2011, 02:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No, anime and fillers arn't really canon. Only what happens in manga is what 100% counts canon. The ova was nothing more than a video to show a few purhaps furture events in the manga/anime.

Also, I don't perfer to watch the english dub.. I just hate the sound of their voices in the Shippuden, especially Hinata, and Tenten.. arg.gif

yeah, i originally liked the show because of the cool jutsus and that the rasengan reminded me of the kamehameha. mainly it was naruto i was interested in, what he had to deal with and stuff. he's a pretty good role model i must say, dealing with all that hatred and still not hating anyone and still being kindhearted. but yeah, mainly watched it because of naruto himself and how cool he is. seriously, if it wasn't for that stupid curse mark he would have brought sasuke back. he was definitely the strongest genin back then.

#90 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 03:28 PM

QUOTE (dl316bh @ Nov 22 2011, 02:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually, I'd argue the opposite. You need to keep your fans desires in mind, yes, but a good author also knows when to ignore them. Fans often don't know what they want until they get it and letting them influence your story too much can lead to disaster.

Yup. That's about it.

@alex: Agreed. The one thing I hate about the anime production is most of the OOC-ness in it. And like I've said before, the inconsistent quality of the animation. That's all.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#91 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 04:12 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Nov 23 2011, 04:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yup. That's about it.

@alex: Agreed. The one thing I hate about the anime production is most of the OOC-ness in it. And like I've said before, the inconsistent quality of the animation. That's all.

Yeah, I agree with you and dl316bh.

jus drein jus daun.

#92 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 05:29 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Nov 23 2011, 03:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yup. That's about it.

its like a roller coaster ride!!!! some times its AWESOME and sometimes its horrible!!! why cant it be a steady ride....?

though i do love the openings and endings....i would miss those if we had new animators...

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#93 Thomas

Thomas

Chakra Water Walker

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 05:46 PM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Nov 23 2011, 06:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
its like a roller coaster ride!!!! some times its AWESOME and sometimes its horrible!!! why cant it be a steady ride....?

though i do love the openings and endings....i would miss those if we had new animators...

in certain episodes it appears that naruto is made from flash , 163 kyuubi vs pain i coundn't watch the entire episode , the quality was bad even with HD enabled

#94 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 08:42 PM

QUOTE (Boom...Winning @ Nov 23 2011, 02:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, some anime dubs are only a year behind, if that, but the Naruto Shippuden dub seems like it's almost 3 years behind the subbed version. Last I checked, they were still on that Sanbi filler arc.

If you like dubs though, I recommend watching the uncut versions online (or buy them if you like them enough). I'd recommend either DubHappy or JustDubs (or Narutospot, but that only has Naruto obviously). I can handle censorship to an extent, but the version that was airing on Disney was ridiculous. Asuma's death scene looked like a joke, and I couldn't take anything he said seriously, with that weird smirk on his lips (from where they doctored the cigarette out of his mouth). I had other issues with it too (they couldn't show Naruto kissing Fuuka in the Sora Filler, wth?), but anyways I'd highly recommend the uncut version, if you don't mind the blood and occasional swearing that are present in the original.

Plus, with the uncut versions you don't have to see that dang mouse emblem or random commercials on the bottom of the screen for Hannah Montana or whatever. happy.gif

or NarutoGet

2XtVwF6.png

#95 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 09:04 PM

anybody know when the 2012 interview will be? you know, the jump festa 2012 interview?

#96 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,986 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 09:21 PM

It will just be mistranslated again dry.gif IMO welcome to heaven&Earth happy.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 23 November 2011 - 09:21 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#97 Thomas

Thomas

Chakra Water Walker

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 11:53 PM

it will be realesed after the first week of the jump fest, is more safe to wait cuz will be a lot of fake's interviews

#98 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 12:11 AM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Nov 23 2011, 10:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It will just be mistranslated again dry.gif IMO welcome to heaven&Earth happy.gif

thanks, and if anyone's wondering what the heck my avatar is, it's my character on a browser online game called dragonfable. i also have a nine tails chakra mode avatar and a sonic the hedgehog avatar.

#99 Thomas

Thomas

Chakra Water Walker

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 01:25 PM

QUOTE (ultranx @ Nov 24 2011, 12:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thanks, and if anyone's wondering what the heck my avatar is, it's my character on a browser online game called dragonfable. i also have a nine tails chakra mode avatar and a sonic the hedgehog avatar.

i dont like browser games but i'm not here to discuss tastes , anyway welcome to heaven&earth,

Edited by Thomas Narusaku, 24 November 2011 - 01:25 PM.

#100 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 06:32 PM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Nov 23 2011, 10:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Speaking of mistranslations...
What's the furthest thing someones ever said Kishi said in a interview that wasn't true? I'm curious, as i've never really seen any of his interviews.

jus drein jus daun.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users