theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 01:25 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jan 3 2011, 08:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Seriously no comment. facepalm.png

agreed. we should freakout on them next time heheelq7.png and @ toasty: thnx! i really wanted to the comment! tongue.gif

Edited by theorangehokage, 04 January 2011 - 01:27 AM.

---

#82 Quinny52

Quinny52

Numquam Moribimur

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Sports, Gym, Martial Arts, Property

Posted 04 January 2011 - 01:27 AM

@Orange & Derock - I find this piece of news to be no surprise at all, in fact I find it rather amusing.

I mean what must they be thinking about what Sakura's crying for Naruto must be? headscratch.gif
Depression? Premenstrual Syndrome?
....Early Menopause...? wot.gif

You know, I wouldn't put it past them to think of something along these lines.

Edited by Quinny52, 04 January 2011 - 01:28 AM.

If there's one thing I have learned In my short time on this Earth

Devotion should be owed not earned Only you determine what you're worth

Gustav Wood - Young Guns

#83 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 04 January 2011 - 01:28 AM

Come on, I mean seriously! Sakura was crying for Naruto and those that are in a state of denial are just wanting to ignore the inedible. sleep.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#84 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 01:29 AM

QUOTE (Quinny52 @ Jan 3 2011, 08:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@Orange & Derock - I find this piece of news to be no surprise at all, in fact I find it rather amusing.

I mean what must they be thinking about what Sakura's crying for Naruto must be? headscratch.gif
....Early Menopause... wot.gif

XD LOL. dude you crack me up! laugh.gif . haha, I said to "ask em' what they thought it was in her eyes? hmm? acid maybe? wow.png" lol

---

#85 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 04 January 2011 - 01:30 AM

this is one comment that made me lol --Click here to view--
I would not consider Sakura's crying NaruSaku, I interpret that crying as she sees in what has become Sasuke, hence the gesture and Naruto’s smile trying to reassure her with "He did not kill me so I can get him back to Konoha "More or less is what I think it was.

ps. sorry about that mods but I needed to show the little comment, won't do it again publicly.

----------------
Now playing: DHT - Listen To Your Heart
via FoxyTunes
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#86 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 01:31 AM

QUOTE (crazyefra @ Jan 3 2011, 08:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
this is one comment that made me lol --Click here to view--
I would not consider Sakura's crying NaruSaku, I interpret that crying as she sees in what has become Sasuke, hence the gesture and Naruto’s smile trying to reassure her with "He did not kill me so I can get him back to Konoha "More or less is what I think it was.

ps. sorry about that mods but I needed to show the little comment, won't do it again publicly.

----------------
Now playing: DHT - Listen To Your Heart
via FoxyTunes

XDDD lol dude you guys make me LOL too much laugh.gif !

---

#87 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 01:32 AM

QUOTE (Quinny52 @ Jan 3 2011, 05:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

....Early Menopause...? wot.gif

111189.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#88 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 01:34 AM

[quote name='crazyefra' date='Jan 4 2011, 01:02 AM' post='307313']
I'm just laughing at some stubborn people, who are in a state of butthurtdenial and keep saying that Sakura wasn't crying over Naruto. heheelq7.png

----------------
SERIOUSLY?? then why is she right over him (on her lap)???? why did naruto touch her to show that he was okay??? they arent in denial...they are delusional argh1.png

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#89 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 02:04 AM

We're going off topic here let's leave this for the debate thread and also watch it don't want any bashing.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#90 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 02:20 AM

I was kind of bummed when they showed Naruto and Sasuke looking at the night sky, knees tucked up, and a shooting star zips overhead. In the manga it's a nice NaruSaku connection, in the anime it's even more of a NaruSaku moment, with him holding the notes she's written. But this one makes it solely a Naruto-Sasuke moment. I know it has nothing to do with canon, but still. Those big NaruSaku moments are hard to come by!

#91 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 02:50 AM

QUOTE (tricksie @ Jan 3 2011, 09:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was kind of bummed when they showed Naruto and Sasuke looking at the night sky, knees tucked up, and a shooting star zips overhead. In the manga it's a nice NaruSaku connection, in the anime it's even more of a NaruSaku moment, with him holding the notes she's written. But this one makes it solely a Naruto-Sasuke moment. I know it has nothing to do with canon, but still. Those big NaruSaku moments are hard to come by!

best part: when they think naruto is dead, kakashi hoping for a maricle by trying to look away, sakura crying... All hope is lost but then narutos hand shoots up and touches sakuras face and all is relieved 8D loved this moment wow.png ohh yeah, then sakura crys happily over him:), and possibly thinking why she cried that much in beginning is because naruto probably told her he loves her before his fight with sasuke

---

#92 Grace

Grace

I am Johnlocked. Formerly known as "Kushina".

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 04:36 AM

Ach, I come online to find this gem waiting for me! Not bad, not bad. While the music+animation was definitely great, it kind of blurs together and becomes forgettable when I watch the NaruSaku bits...

Speaking of which, if anyone wants to avoid skipping around the whole video just for the beginning and closing scenes, I uploaded them together:

#93 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 04:39 AM

copyright blocked already? sheesh

#94 Grace

Grace

I am Johnlocked. Formerly known as "Kushina".

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 04:54 AM

@pharix---Weird, it still works for me...

#95 Blazing CobaltX

Blazing CobaltX

Yuri Trainer on Fire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Pokémon(OMFG, what am I doing here then?! ^^'), Phoenix Wright, Naruto(Ofc), and K-ON.

Other shizzle:
    Drawing(Which doesn't mean I'm good at it!), playing Pokémon(Ofc)(Which isn't possible anymore... TT_TT) and several other games, and some other things(Like watching anime, of course!).

Posted 04 January 2011 - 05:01 PM

QUOTE (crazyefra @ Jan 4 2011, 02:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm just laughing at some stubborn people, who are in a state of butthurtdenial and keep saying that Sakura wasn't crying over Naruto. heheelq7.png

----------------
Now playing: Linkin Park - Leave Out All the Rest
via FoxyTunes

... Seriously no comment... facepalm.png

Probably NH fans...

#96 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 06:23 PM

QUOTE (theorangehokage @ Jan 4 2011, 03:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
best part: when they think naruto is dead, kakashi hoping for a maricle by trying to look away, sakura crying... All hope is lost but then narutos hand shoots up and touches sakuras face and all is relieved 8D loved this moment wow.png ohh yeah, then sakura crys happily over him:), and possibly thinking why she cried that much in beginning is because naruto probably told her he loves her before his fight with sasuke

that would be awesome.... wow.png i hope that happens!

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#97 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 07:05 PM

QUOTE (theorangehokage @ Jan 3 2011, 09:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol - after watching it a few times (at 3 in the a.m., no less. (couldn't sleep)), I wondered what exactly Kakashi was looking for up there. I know it's obvious they both thought he died, but still.

I think the most touching part is how her eyes widen. It's remarkably sensitive moment. She really thinks he's died. She looks like she's in abject disbelief — not pain, grief, desperation. It shows how much faith she has in him.

I know it's not fan-made, and it seems to have the same animation characteristics as latest filler animation (to my eye, anyway), but does anyone know exactly who made it and why? Is it a promotional from the anime company? Is it just an OVA in a nod to the canon stuff that the filler anime has moved audiences so far away from? Or is it a personal animation made by a subversive NS shipper as a stand against the current NH trend of the anime? (Last one is my personal fave. If I worked for them, I would TOTALLY head up the Ministry of Misinformation and leak out NS stuff ALL The TIME.)

Y'know, it's kind of nostalgic that in this day and age, when the Internet makes finding every shred of information about your favorite anime/character/series, that these guys still use early-80s cartoon marketing techniques. Which is to say, there is no information. You just happen to stumble onto something great if your tv's rabbit-ears antenna is pointed the right way.

#98 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 07:14 PM

YT already got rid of the Naruto OVA video why am I not surprise? dry.gif

Edited by Gravenimage, 04 January 2011 - 07:14 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#99 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 07:19 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jan 4 2011, 07:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
YT already got rid of the Naruto OVA video why am I not surprise? dry.gif

Because those idiots think this is 'stealing the copyrights", when for me this works much more like an promotion

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#100 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 04 January 2011 - 07:25 PM

Lucky I saved the OVA to my computer before Youtube got rid of it because of copyright. sleep.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users