Close
Photo

Most disturbing fanfiction you ever read?

naruto

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#81 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 15 June 2014 - 03:48 AM

Wow. I love yaoi,  :excited:  S & M and harem are fun, :th_yeah: Incest I can handle pretty well,  :yes: Lemons are freaking awesome,  :P Rape, not so much,  :huh: and Mpreg freaks me the hell out.   :wacko:

But that's just my opinion xD The fanfiction world is a very interesting place, isn't it?

Edited by Iwantbuns, 15 June 2014 - 03:48 AM.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#82 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 15 June 2014 - 04:01 AM

Fanfic Titled "The Education of Sakura Haruno". I read about 5 chapters and haven't gone back since.

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#83 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 15 June 2014 - 04:11 AM

Fanfic Titled "The Education of Sakura Haruno". I read about 5 chapters and haven't gone back since.

I can't find that one ._. What's it about?

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

#84 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 15 June 2014 - 04:15 AM

I can't find that one ._. What's it about?

You don't want to know

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#85 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 15 June 2014 - 04:18 AM

Angust fanfics tend to be BS half the time. There was this one that had Sakura's dad beating her, she gets raped on the night Sasuke lefts, gets kicked out of the village thanks to Karin., then joins Akatsuki, only to have Kakuzu try to force her into oral. *Shivers* I didn't think it was possible to hit the 'back' button so fast.

I also read this terrible one that just had Sakura pretty much be Akatsuki's whore. Man, that didn't disturb me, but it did piss me off.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#86 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 04:22 AM

Angust fanfics tend to be BS half the time. There was this one that had Sakura's dad beating her, she gets raped on the night Sasuke lefts, gets kicked out of the village thanks to Karin., then joins Akatsuki, only to have Kakuzu try to force her into oral. *Shivers* I didn't think it was possible to hit the 'back' button so fast.

I also read this terrible one that just had Sakura pretty much be Akatsuki's whore. Man, that didn't disturb me, but it did piss me off.

This actually made me laugh my head off XD Lol poor Sakura...

#87 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 15 June 2014 - 04:28 AM

Wow. I love yaoi,  :excited:  S & M and harem are fun, :th_yeah: Incest I can handle pretty well,  :yes: Lemons are freaking awesome,  :P Rape, not so much,  :huh: and Mpreg freaks me the hell out.   :wacko:

But that's just my opinion xD The fanfiction world is a very interesting place, isn't it?

lol Yeah

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#88 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 15 June 2014 - 04:30 AM

I came across one where Naruto was captured by Akatsuki and they tortured him in sadistic ways. I only read like the description, so I don't know, but a lot of it apparently involved destroying his balls in various manners. :ermm:

Edited by questdrivencollie, 15 June 2014 - 04:30 AM.

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#89 Lodus

Lodus

l

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 10:49 AM

I'd like to nominate Blossom my eyes.

The whole read I was either mad AF, frustrated or captivated. I think the author (who I forgot was) did a good job writing it.

Although I think they naruto a tad bit dumb, which irritated me the whole way through.

tumblr_m6t2spSzKA1qgxo0po1_500.gif

#90 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 01:31 PM

Most disturbing fanfiction I've read? Probably the one I'm working on now. It's a NaruSaku horror story, and a damn good one if I do say so myself...

#91 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,551 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 01:47 PM

Most disturbing fanfiction I've read? Probably the one I'm working on now. It's a NaruSaku horror story, and a damn good one if I do say so myself...

Wait your Dalton?! I remember hearing about a book you did or something like that...

#92 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 02:06 PM

Wait your Dalton?! I remember hearing about a book you did or something like that...

Uh-huh. Click the link in my signature and you'll see my first one.

#93 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 03:13 PM

Those fanfics where Naruto gets pregnant scare me o_o

#94 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 03:37 PM

Wha-what?! How can a GUY get pregnant? O_O

#95 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 04:12 PM

EXACTLY. I DON'T FREAKING KNOW.

#96 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,551 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 04:26 PM

Uh-huh. Click the link in my signature and you'll see my first one.

What is it about? I need a book to read. I'm working on a book of my own as well. *>*

#97 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 04:28 PM

What is it about? I need a book to read. I'm working on a book of my own as well. *>*

I'll send you a private message

#98 Hiddlestoner

Hiddlestoner

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, procrastinating, Coffee,
    Tom Hiddleston, Beelzebub, Indie Music, Books

Posted 16 June 2014 - 02:32 PM

Haha, yup. 

In one of the fics I've read of naruto being pregnant, the author makes him a hermaphrodite.LOL

NaruSaku; Sasuhina; SasuKarin; OgaHilda; LokiNatasha; EnishiKaoru; IchiRuki

d21161ff597ca91989fc50b7b64eb588.jpg

#99 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 01:39 AM

In one of the fics I've read of naruto being pregnant, the author makes him a hermaphrodite.LOL

....it's gone. My faith in the human race has dissipated once again. Why couldn't I be born as a goldfish or something? Just swim around in my tank and not give two kittenes about anything on the outside. 

#100 tekopi

tekopi

Randomness Practitioner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts
  • Interests:Foods, Books, Martial Art, Play MPV, Rock Climbing, Camping, Ukulelelele, Sony MP3, Sony Xperia, Sony Everything!!

Posted 20 June 2014 - 01:48 AM

To be experimental is good. But this, is too much  :down:

Whoever had watched this cutie pie

a9LmPMo_700b_zpspu05hup0.jpg

You Are Sick...Just like me  :hehehe: 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users