187 replies to this topic

#81 viper

viper

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 02:42 AM

i believed in it from day 1 of team 7. to me i think she always like naruto just didn't want to admit for school girl crush she had. i also thought it funny how ino whould call her naruto her boyfriend who new sakura since they where kids.

#82 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

Fly away to Dotzland! :D

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interest would probably be in potatoes and lot's of funtastic things....

Posted 14 August 2007 - 03:31 AM

Well I know that I believe it for what it is. I honestly don't look at it for how cute it is. But Naruto's got me on my knees in total "aw" from those promises to Sakura! DX

#83 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 06:35 AM

hmm, hard decision, i do like pairing, believing it will happen is another story though.

if the manga continues the way it is going and ends with a happy and logical ending and doesnt turn into something like the last harry potter book (harry/ginny) then i do believe it will happen.

however, im not sure if i can put all my faith in kish to make something logical, or possibly get swayed by the crazy fandom.

im hoping it turns out the way it logically should though biggrin.gif

#84 ChibiChan

ChibiChan

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 08:56 AM

From the start, something always attracted me to this pairing...and at first i wasn't sure if i believed it would happen after all that fuss over Sasuke leaving, but after Shippuden, i'm one heck of a believer happy.gif

Well the way i see it is that it would be the smartest and most logical move on the part of Kishimoto, since he's spent all this time showing Sakura's growth and how much she has come to accept Naruto and believe in him....so it does have a really good shot of going canon smile.gif

But until that final moment of truth and the bloody demise of the pairing wars, let's just cross our fingers and pray our NaruSaku faith goes to good use! biggrin.gif
私はLittleであり、それはあなたが知る必要があるすべてである <3 ;D

#85 Radon

Radon

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 09:20 AM

Yah, I usually hold off on factually stating the reasons for NaruSaku, or any pairing for that matter, because nothing has been confirmed as of yet.

Could Sasuke come waltzing back and fall in love with Sakura? Yah... it's possible. And could Naruto completely forget about Sakura and fall madly in love with Hinata? Again yah... possible, but still unlikely in the context of what evidence we have at the moment.

Theres no real way we can tell, and even tho I believe in NaruSaku and think that if any pairings become cannon it will be that one, I'm still reserved about it...

anyways NARUSAKU FTW!
"Fact: The fandom makes characters look hotter and act hornier than they actually are..."

#86 Power06

Power06

NaruSaku drug addict

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 04:05 PM

I would sure hope that there would some sort of good closure for NaruSaku, with Kishi purposely cutting off those close moments of Naruto and Sakura (i.e. Yamato explains to her the reality of her feelings for Naruto, but gets cutoff by none other than Naruto, Sakura offers to feed Naruto, but Sai ends up doing it) I believe you guys understand me?

The interruptions in these moments have to be a precursor to something more. I hope Kishi doesn't change his mind though. LoL :thumbs:

#87 Chidori Mistress

Chidori Mistress

Lolita of Squack <3

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 02:44 PM

I've believed in it from the beginning.

#88 twintailednin29

twintailednin29

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:Martial art, Drawing, singing, watching anime , playing in piano n guitar.

Posted 26 September 2007 - 01:33 AM

it first I liked sasusaku cuz I was "oh she Really likes him". But as I wacth the show and read the manga more i saw the growth in NaruSaku. Also events in my like made me tsee that NaruSaku was more likly to happen. When Sasuke left SasuSaku died. When Sakura relized that Naruto really understood her I truly began to belive in NaaruSaku.

Please Excuse my bad spellng

I mean Spelling

src="http://www.saiyanisland.com/naruto/horoscope/05LeoSasuke.gif" alt="I am Sasuke!"></a>
THEY ARE THE BOMB!!!!!! XD

#89 MelisaArtemis

MelisaArtemis

*Meow*

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 375 posts
  • Interests:my boyfriend,Narusaku,Ragnarok, Narusaku, Digimon 03, Narusaku fics, Games. have I mention Narusaku?

Posted 30 September 2007 - 07:14 AM

I like Narusaku but I'm not sure I BELIEVE it will happen. In fact, Is it possible to actually believe that the pairing will happen? I mean, wether or not the pairing happens or not comes from the Author himself in this case is Kishimoto and we can NOT know what he's planning to do.

#90 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 08:27 AM

QUOTE (MelisaArtemis @ Sep 30 2007, 05:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I like Narusaku but I'm not sure I BELIEVE it will happen. In fact, Is it possible to actually believe that the pairing will happen? I mean, wether or not the pairing happens or not comes from the Author himself in this case is Kishimoto and we can NOT know what he's planning to do.

Well, some people believe Kishi will make NaruSaku happen, i personally think the manga will end pairless, however i can still hope NaruSaku will happen biggrin.gif

#91 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 05 November 2007 - 08:30 PM

QUOTE (rick @ Aug 15 2007, 07:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hmm, hard decision, i do like pairing, believing it will happen is another story though.

if the manga continues the way it is going and ends with a happy and logical ending and doesnt turn into something like the last harry potter book (harry/ginny) then i do believe it will happen.

however, im not sure if i can put all my faith in kish to make something logical, or possibly get swayed by the crazy fandom.

im hoping it turns out the way it logically should though biggrin.gif

I agree with Rick. Kishimoto's way of thinking is too weird.
Like, right after Sasuke kills Orochimaru, he makes up another fangirl for him. Like huh?
I like NaruSaku, but it all depends on how he wants it to go. I think it could happen, as the scenes slowly show Sakura's affection for Naruto, but really, i have to say the chance isn't all that huge at all....
You try to know everything , yet in the end, you truly understand nothing ....
Wilson's fanfic account : weixuan18

Witness teh awesomness that is Deidara Lover!!! <3

#92 Aki-chan

Aki-chan

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 11:17 PM

Im more of a naruhina fan myself. Something about it I just love, but I don't mind how narusaku looks though.. XD

I just think theres more of a setup for naruhina. I'd perfer not to get into what evidence there is since I am greatly outnumbered here ^^;

#93 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 12:59 AM

QUOTE (Wilson @ Nov 6 2007, 07:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree with Rick. Kishimoto's way of thinking is too weird.
Like, right after Sasuke kills Orochimaru, he makes up another fangirl for him. Like huh?
I like NaruSaku, but it all depends on how he wants it to go. I think it could happen, as the scenes slowly show Sakura's affection for Naruto, but really, i have to say the chance isn't all that huge at all....

Well, if your talking about the chances compared to other pairings, id say its probably got just as good a chance as any other pairing, but the main reason i think it may not happen is because i think the series will end with no pairings at all.

QUOTE (Aki-chan @ Nov 6 2007, 10:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Im more of a naruhina fan myself. Something about it I just love, but I don't mind how narusaku looks though.. XD

I just think theres more of a setup for naruhina. I'd perfer not to get into what evidence there is since I am greatly outnumbered here ^^;

I dont wanna be mean, but as far as setup and interaction goes, theres not much of that at all in NaruHina, i think it will only happen for fanservice or if SasuSaku happens. But i wont get into why i think that lol.

#94 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 11 November 2007 - 07:51 AM

The way the manga is going, i'm sorry if this sounds mean but really, NaruHina has no chance of happening.

I'm liking how Kishi is making Sakura and Naruto interact differently this time, still retaining some playfulness, but mostly serious and sad events happening. Finally, i agree that Sakura is indeed caring about Naruto. And really, this shows narusaku has a huge possibility, and i find myself believing even more. XD

#95 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 11 November 2007 - 04:18 PM

QUOTE (rickp2006 @ Nov 6 2007, 01:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I dont wanna be mean, but as far as setup and interaction goes, theres not much of that at all in NaruHina, i think it will only happen for fanservice or if SasuSaku happens. But i wont get into why i think that lol.

WHAT? But she faints and blushes every times she stalks see him, and is unable to talk to him at all.. That is pure lurv man... *cough*

Ok, who am I kidding? There's next to no real NaruHina evidence in the series so far, and the anime people always brings up the fillers as evidence. Bah!

But to be honest, I don't see any real evidence for NaruSaku either... I'm more inclined to think there won't be any pairings in the story, and if any it will be on the last five-six pages after a timeskip. Now, if this was a shoujo manga, NaruHina would probably been fact years ago!

I do hope NaruSaku will be the one though... if any!

#96 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 04:29 PM

Both, there's always seemed to be a chance, and they deserve each other.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#97 roninmedia

roninmedia

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 05:01 PM

If what I hear is true about when Kishimoto is ending the manga soon(I've heard as early as the end of 2008), I believe in Naruto and Sakura. I don't believe in that mumbo-jumbo of unrequited love being returned immediately without being shown; love is a two way street that is gradually paved. Naruto and Sakura in my opinion have given and received the best and growth of emotion between each other in the series. I honestly think such length of development shouldn't just vanish when Sasuke returns.

If I'm not mistaken, Sakura is the only character to make a vocal declaration of love (Naruto's declaration was in the promise that he made; Hinata has not made any such declaration); but at the same time, it was filled with complaints about how Sasuke treats her. To me, it's always been more physical attraction than any other. To me, Sakura does have some physical attraction to Naruto (fishing for the compliment about being more womanly while blushing, the whole admiration before he pulls out a perverted jutsu) and she works well with Naruto while on missions and out, much more than she ever did with Sasuke. And that second emotional attraction is much more important to a meaningful relationship than physical.

I've believed in NaruSaku since chapter 3 when Naruto "read Sakura's mind" even though Sakura claims Naruto doesn't understand her at all.

#98 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 08:50 PM

QUOTE (roninmedia @ Nov 12 2007, 06:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If what I hear is true about when Kishimoto is ending the manga soon(I've heard as early as the end of 2008), I believe in Naruto and Sakura. I don't believe in that mumbo-jumbo of unrequited love being returned immediately without being shown; love is a two way street that is gradually paved. Naruto and Sakura in my opinion have given and received the best and growth of emotion between each other in the series. I honestly think such length of development shouldn't just vanish when Sasuke returns.

If I'm not mistaken, Sakura is the only character to make a vocal declaration of love (Naruto's declaration was in the promise that he made; Hinata has not made any such declaration); but at the same time, it was filled with complaints about how Sasuke treats her. To me, it's always been more physical attraction than any other. To me, Sakura does have some physical attraction to Naruto (fishing for the compliment about being more womanly while blushing, the whole admiration before he pulls out a perverted jutsu) and she works well with Naruto while on missions and out, much more than she ever did with Sasuke. And that second emotional attraction is much more important to a meaningful relationship than physical.

I've believed in NaruSaku since chapter 3 when Naruto "read Sakura's mind" even though Sakura claims Naruto doesn't understand her at all.

Agree, the likelihood of other pairings pales in comparison to NaruSaku. Because well, really, what else can happen if he is trying to end it? Surely just bust Akatsuki, own Pein, kill Madara, and yeah, peaceful stuff...So NaruSaku ftw! XD

#99 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 11 November 2007 - 09:17 PM

In mainstream shonen, Naruto would reach new levels of strength if Sakura's life was at stake like in the Gaara fight (awesome fight btw). The best way for any shonen manga hero to grow stronger is just to wait for some of his precious people to be threatened, and then pull a new level of strength out of their ass. If Pein punches Sakura like "POW, right in the kisser", Naruto will be pwnsome even if he was half dead before Sakura got hit.

Sakura is Naruto's pillar of strength now, and he's probably hers! They will grow stronger together, and we'll just take it from there.

#100 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 11:57 PM

LOL! Nah, come on, be realistic here. Sakura would affect Naruto's strength, but she did say that she would not be left behind again. It'll be awesome if they beat Pein together. XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users