Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 04:05 PM

QUOTE (DownsEndRoad @ Aug 5 2009, 09:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^ Winces as joke flies overhead.

Damn work computers, I can't see the pics at all D:

Maybe it's telling me I should actually be working...

Well atleast the person afterwards catches it... Anyway the pic doesn't show much. Just Ao talking about Shisui whom is pictured. He's regular looking just his hair is kind of curvy

Edited by chouzu_tao, 05 August 2009 - 04:07 PM.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#82 HikariUzumaki

HikariUzumaki

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 07:52 PM

QUOTE (Pite @ Aug 5 2009, 08:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Next time, Naruto turns out to have a Sharingan intorder to counter Sasuke's Sharingan.

Of course he will! The Kyuubi will lend him the Sharingan tongue.gif

Now, seriously, the whole Uchiha thing does nothing but get more complex. We went from "Sasuke and Itachi are the last Uchiha" to "Madara is still alive/Tobi has Sharingan and seems to be Madara/Tha new Hokage has the Sharingan as well".

And why is Ino crying? Well, I think it is because they have to make a choice about what to do about Sasuke. It's their turn to face adult shinobi troubles, and Ino is, out of Team 7, the most involved with Sasuke, I think. Even if it was a childish crush, it was a part of her life.

And please... Can somebody kick Sasuke's azz? It's being time dry.gif

#83 tojot

tojot

Day of Sagittarius

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 11:25 PM

QUOTE (chouzu_tao @ Aug 5 2009, 02:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Or the most feared dojutsu the Shenanigan!

111189.gif 111189.gif 111189.gif 111189.gif 111189.gif 111189.gif 111189.gif 111189.gif 111189.gif 111189.gif

#84 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 12:22 AM

Maybe Danzo will try to kill Sai in an effort to awaken the Mangekyou and that's how the theories of Sai dying will come to fruition. :whoops:

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#85 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 06 August 2009 - 12:26 AM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Aug 5 2009, 07:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Maybe Danzo will try to kill Sai in an effort to awaken the Mangekyou and that's how the theories of Sai dying will come to fruition. :whoops:

My head hurts how does Danzo even think that Sai is a close friend and Sasuke is a close friend....

#86 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 12:37 AM

Um well I dont know about Sasuke but the killing Sai thing was just sarcasm. sweat.gif

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#87 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 12:44 AM

Sarcasm apparently doesn't work on some people. :zaru

#88 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 06 August 2009 - 12:46 AM

I could not tell that Nee-sama was being sarcastic xD I am not good at telling things from a person post...

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 06 August 2009 - 12:47 AM.

#89 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 03:08 AM

I'd really like to know what's going on this chapter! Perhaps a gigantic NS moment? I know most of those who leak the spoilers definatly don't seem fond of the pairing.

#90 pinkheartsyellowstars

pinkheartsyellowstars

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 03:40 AM

QUOTE (Freakazoid @ Aug 6 2009, 03:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd really like to know what's going on this chapter! Perhaps a gigantic NS moment? I know most of those who leak the spoilers definatly don't seem fond of the pairing.

Yeah, the spoilers for this week are lacking shamefulcry0js.gif So much suspense right now

#91 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 04:14 AM

QUOTE (Freakazoid @ Aug 5 2009, 10:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actualy I think NartuSakura paring got some more back up. I think we see a Naruto x Sakura scene soon...

#92 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 07:09 AM

QUOTE (Freakazoid @ Aug 5 2009, 11:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Perhaps a gigantic NS moment?

Doubt it. Kishi's going to want to leave a big cliffhanger; one to tide fans over for a couple weeks. What better way than to amp up the tension by teasing the confrontation of the feelings of the main characters before a break? Agonizing, yes, but practically ripped right out of Cliffhangers 101. This is what I'm personally expecting.

Even when the manga releases return, I suspect any reveals or anything good would be drawn out slowly to drum up tension if nothing else.

Edited by dl316bh, 06 August 2009 - 07:09 AM.

bd5.jpg

#93 Nawheetos

Nawheetos

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 07:17 AM

The scripts on its way, just not translated yet.

Shisui looks a bit like Obito doesn't he? I wonder if that has any significance at all... no probably not, this is really all about Danzo and will likely be the last of what we hear of Shisui.

Here's a theory I'll throw out for the hell of it: if Danzo can control peoples minds there's no telling what he could have done. He could be controlling Tobi/Madara. He could have controlled Itachi and the whole story about the Uchiha massacre could be fake... maybe the whole thing about killing your best friend isn't true either, it's actually loss or something or...

Yeah, that's more than a bit far-fetched laugh.gif

Edited by DownsEndRoad, 06 August 2009 - 07:19 AM.

#94 pinkheartsyellowstars

pinkheartsyellowstars

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 07:28 AM

QUOTE (DownsEndRoad @ Aug 6 2009, 07:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The scripts on its way, just not translated yet.

Shisui looks a bit like Obito doesn't he? I wonder if that has any significance at all... no probably not, this is really all about Danzo and will likely be the last of what we hear of Shisui.

Here's a theory I'll throw out for the hell of it: if Danzo can control peoples minds there's no telling what he could have done. He could be controlling Tobi/Madara. He could have controlled Itachi and the whole story about the Uchiha massacre could be fake... maybe the whole thing about killing your best friend isn't true either, it's actually loss or something or...

Yeah, that's more than a bit far-fetched laugh.gif

Wow..Nice.. Can't Wait for the Script.. tongue.gif and yeah there is a possiblity Danzo is only controlling Madara and maybe Madara is already dead and he used some Resuscitation Technique just like Orochimaru sleep.gif

#95 Nawheetos

Nawheetos

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 08:46 AM

Full script trans from NF --Click here to view--
Danzou: If that is all right with you, I will accept that responsibility
Raikage: Why the Hokage!? His name is synonymous with "shadowy ninja"! We cannot leave that to him!
Mifune: Then who!?
Raikage: There is no a single Akatsuki who comes from our village! This important role is not for those we cannot trust! For that, I would...
Mifune: I cannot accept that
Raikage: Why not!?
Somebody breathes in
Raikage: !
Mifune: I know that strength and feelings is necessary to gather strong people, but... You seem to be the kind whose emotions strongly influence your acts. The alliance would be scattered like this table.
Raikage: Gnnn...
Mifune: I only made a proposition, with the calm judgment from the viewpoint of a neutral country. Kazekage-dono is too young yet to exert this supreme power... His face would not be recognized by other countries. Bearing the title of Kazage is already hard.
Tsuchikage-dono is on the contrary too advanced in years, his image is of limited mobility. And he has used Akatsuki too much... The trust in him is lacking the most.
Mizukage-dono being in charge of the birthplace of Akatsuki, there is a risk that our information would leak through the village of hidden mist. She's worrying herself that there could be spies in hidden mist.
I do not know in what intentions Akatsuki is gathering Bijuus, but... We cannot let them have the Kyuubi...
Danzou: Kyuubi belongs to Konoha, so it might seem appropriate for the hokage to be in charge...
Raikage: In the first place, I cannot allow an alliance that would expose the skills of my village.
Aoi: Something is unclear... This situation... I will try to check. Choujuurou... Prepare for a fight.
Choujuurou: Huh?
Aoi: BYAKUGAN!! (Tadzam Tzam Tzam)

Change of scene to INO CRYING (Dammit, Kishi)
Ino: Huu... Huu...
Chouji: Ino...
Ino: Huu... Huu...
Kiba: Stop crying!
Tenten: Kiba, what's with that tone! Ino, she's...!
Kiba: What's the point! Times have changed!
Shino: Is it all right? Ino is like this... Then what of Sakura and Naruto...
??: Leave them to Shikamaru, he will find the way to say it... And as the leader of the platoon, with the failure of his first mission...

Shizune: For Naruto-kun, it is not only the promise to Sakura, he also wanted to rescue Sasuke from the bottom of his heart!
Sai: I also think that, of course, but... Sakura, me, all of us, we ask too much of Naruto
Sakura crying (I'm going to puke if this goes on)
Sai: When seeing Naruto, recently, I seem to be able to understand him... He is miserable... And thinking of Sasuke... My belly starts to burn (I don't want to know that!)
I understand this is anger.
For Naruto, for Konoha, we should not rely on Naruto, and do something about this earthquake. Sasuke...
Shikamaru: Like Sai is saying...
Shizune: Shikamaru-kun
Sakura: ...
Shikamaru: We are not children any more... We will stop Akatsuki, and then... We will stop Sasuke. I have come here to get the consent of the members of Team 7.
Shizune: The consent... You don't mean!?
Shikamaru: Yes... That. We cannot allow Konoha and hidden cloud to have a war, all because of Sasuke.
Let's talk a bit further away... Now listen. If hidden mist kills Sasuke, first, Ino and you...
Naruto is not likely to accept it. If there is trouble and you guys are killed by cloud, me, Chouji, Inoichi-san and your parents are not going to accept it. Hostilities are sure to pick up.
And then the other side won't accept it either... They'll get revenge. And if me or Chouji are killed, then our parents will act, which will send the message to cloud that it's war.
Sasuke is already considered an international criminal. If he still sides with Akatsuki, the hate will increase everywhere. So I think that Konoha must dispose of him.
The meaning of what I said... You understand... Sakura...
Sakura is CRYING CRYING CRYING (haters are gonna have a ball)
Shikamaru: Do I have your consent... Sakura...
Sakura: Shikamaru... Don't say... Anything any more...
Shikamaru: ...

Change of scene to Naruto.
Naruto: Sasuke... Where are you... What are you thinking? About me, about Sakura... (which one do you like?)
And Kakashi-sensei, do you think about him a bit?
You defeated your brother Itachi... You got your revenge... Do you feel better?... Or do you feel even more painful? Sasuke... Why don't you come home to Konoha...? Did you get overcome with hatred?? Have you become a simple criminal? Now... I don't understand you anymore...

Change to Sasuke's group
Karin: !Oh? Where did that guy go?
Sasuke: Pfeh...

Change to Madara and Zetsu, snow is falling
Madara: All right?
Zetsu: Yes...
Madra: Let us begin

Change to Sakura, wiping her tears
Shikamaru: I'm sorry, Sakura... No matter what your answer is, I will act for the future of Konoha.
I will also talk of this to Naruto... Where is he?
Sai: Naruto has gone for Iron country. To meet with the Raikage
Shikamaru: He went that far... He isn't easy to deal with...
Sakura: I will talk to Naruto
Shizune: !
Sai: !
Shikamaru: !
Sakura: Since that idiot likes somebody like me... Let me have that duty. It is me who has made Naruto suffer the most... I have done nothing but mistakes and wrong decisions. I don't want to make mistakes any more. I don't want to make wrong decisions any more.

Change to the meeting
Aoi: What does this mean? In the right shoulder and arm, and in the right eye, the color of this chakra is no doubt...
The color of Uchiha Shisui!!! A powerful adversary I met once... A color I could not forget!
Hokage-dono, the right eye under this bandage, please show it to us!
Tsuchikage: What is it?
Danzou: ...
Aoi: His right eye seems to have been robbed and transplanted from Uchiha Shisui
The eye technique of Shisui was to get in the brain of the other people
Eyepatch: A technique manipulating the person into fake thoughts, as if from his own will... The person manipulated does not even notice it... An eye technique of the highest class!
Raikage: Hokage... Don't tell me Mifune...!!
Mifune: !?
Aoi: My right eye is also a precious trophy from fighting Hyuugas... I cannot tell about people like you, but you cannot fool my eye, who solved the illusion the fourth Mizukage was caught in. And that...
Raikage: You!

BZZZZZT
Zetsu: Helloooooo!
All: !
Everybody prepares for a fight
Raikage: What now!?
Tsuchikage: Then...
Zetsu: Uchiha Sasuke is intruding... So, where do you think he is hiding?

END

Be kind of a let-down if that's it for Danzo...

Edited by DownsEndRoad, 06 August 2009 - 08:47 AM.

#96 Illmatic

Illmatic

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 09:02 AM

ugh, its gonna be torture to wait for Sakura's talk with Naruto arg.gif

#97 Fox-And-Flower

Fox-And-Flower

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 09:10 AM

looks like naruto's bandages came off.

sasuke is just. .. ugh facepalm.png

but i love the way sakura said her reason for talking to naruto "since that idiot likes someone like me, i'll talk to him..."

aw wub.gif

#98 lolaMarie

lolaMarie

M.Phelp's fangirl

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 09:13 AM

I feel sick to my stomach, Im trying not to let the pessimist in me come out but I cant help it. Woah looks like we may be getting that Sakura arc after all huh? I just don't know what she is going to say to Naruto . It sounds like she is not to excited to find out about his feelings, but who knows .

Sakura was one thing , but come on Ino man up! When was the last time if ever has she had a conversation with Sasuske. Sorry if anybody feels like im being harsh, but: "PULL IT TOGETHER GIRLFRIEND!!"

Is seriously scatter brained rite now...

Im sick of girls crying! This is the ninja world things get tough , things get nasty and best friends become vengeful crazed lunatics! Im sick of their main motivation having to do with romance ( YEAH THAT MEANS HINATA TOO!) . Dangit wares tenten ? I dont care if the animators turn her into a manninsh looking tranny , I can totally see why she mite not want a kitten!

SORRY ! IM CONFUSED!

Edited by lolaMarie, 06 August 2009 - 09:29 AM.

#99 Danzo Baka

Danzo Baka

Danzo of da Root!!

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Interests:Dining with hell minions~

Posted 06 August 2009 - 09:21 AM

Change to Sakura, wiping her tears
Shikamaru: I'm sorry, Sakura... No matter what your answer is, I will act for the future of Konoha.
I will also talk of this to Naruto... Where is he?
Sai: Naruto has gone for Iron country. To meet with the Raikage
Shikamaru: He went that far... He isn't easy to deal with...
Sakura: I will talk to Naruto
Shizune: !
Sai: !
Shikamaru: !
Sakura: Since that idiot likes somebody like me... Let me have that duty. It is me who has made Naruto suffer the most... I have done nothing but mistakes and wrong decisions. I don't want to make mistakes any more. I don't want to make wrong decisions any more.

OMG..Sakura.... what is ur decision??? th_confused0089.gif

"Hiruzen its looks like it is my turn next... but i never did became Hokage"--- Danzo

"You are the leaves bathing in the sun I am the roots that grow in the dark"

#100 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 06 August 2009 - 09:28 AM

Kish said she needed to grow up, he never said she was gettin an arc. And shes done a bit of that the last couple of chapters. here comes some damn long 2 weeks of life
\

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users