Photo

Sasuke's Fate

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
125 replies to this topic

#81 Guest_DaBonG_*

Guest_DaBonG_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 February 2010 - 07:58 AM

Redemption for what ? Its righteous revenge, he'll probably die avenging his brother and clan

Edited by DaBonG, 10 February 2010 - 07:59 AM.

#82 Shadow-kun

Shadow-kun

Sage Wolf

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 06:05 PM

QUOTE (DaBonG @ Feb 10 2010, 08:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Redemption for what ? Its righteous revenge, he'll probably die avenging his brother and clan

I had such a laugh! laugh.gif

Visit my cute Dragons!

Spreading the Horoism!

#83 twintailednin29

twintailednin29

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:Martial art, Drawing, singing, watching anime , playing in piano n guitar.

Posted 10 February 2010 - 08:09 PM

QUOTE (Shadow-kun @ Feb 10 2010, 01:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I had such a laugh! laugh.gif

I'm going to agree here with shadow-kun... I know that what happened to Sasuke's family was tragic but that still doesn't mean that what he's done (especially to Karin, no matter HOW annoying she is, never tried to anything other than help him).

src="http://www.saiyanisland.com/naruto/horoscope/05LeoSasuke.gif" alt="I am Sasuke!"></a>
THEY ARE THE BOMB!!!!!! XD

#84 pinkheartsyellowstars

pinkheartsyellowstars

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 08:48 AM

Sasuke's fate with no other words to described but any thing that relates into a tragic/cripple/death. Any similar words whose meaning are related to these are gratefully accepted. sleep.gif

Edited by pinkheartsyellowstars, 11 February 2010 - 08:49 AM.

#85 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 10:18 PM

I found the solution for Naruto and Co to defeat and save Sasuke laugh.gif

#86 lolaMarie

lolaMarie

M.Phelp's fangirl

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 01:49 AM

I think he will be redeemed. I also think he will die before the end of the manga. When it comes down to it, I dont think its fair for Sasuke to do all that he has and then get to come back to konaha and replenish his clan. Its not realistic, but hell Sakura and Naruto still want him after he tried to kill them. Its sad but it seems like team 7 put their "bonds" before their village, which kinda defeats the purpose of becoming a ninja.

#87 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 11:06 AM

I hope and think he may die before manga ends... But things are a lil comlicated. I agree with lolaMarie smile.gif

#88 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 04:53 PM

QUOTE (silverserenity @ May 10 2010, 10:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thank you, now I have a mental image of Naruto, Sakura and Sai doing the same.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#89 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 13 May 2010 - 11:03 PM

If I remember right from an interview Kishimoto say that Naruto will somehow make Sasuke realize his mistakes and redeem himself, but still I think he can't escape his fate, he's going to die.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#90 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 07:18 PM

QUOTE (DaBonG @ Feb 10 2010, 03:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Redemption for what ? Its righteous revenge, he'll probably die avenging his brother and clan

QFT

There's no way he'll be redeemed and he'll most likely die.

#91 Sherry

Sherry

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku of course!

Posted 01 August 2010 - 06:01 AM

QUOTE (silverserenity @ May 11 2010, 05:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

NOOOOOOOO argh1.png argh1.png argh1.png

but I like your idea heheelq7.png

#92 Guest_Kodachi Claws_*

Guest_Kodachi Claws_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 August 2010 - 09:32 AM

Sasuke will be redeemed, period. How and if it makes any sense is another matter, plus there is still the issue if it will be 100% happy or a bittersweet ending (I'll probably be fooled again, but I'm leaning towards the later).

As for how Sasuke is a villain, his actions are very much a reflection of his relationship with Naruto: His worst enemy and his best friend. On one hand, he has done a few things to help Konoha (although unintentional and with questionable methods), but on the other, if he's not confronted, he will ultimately become a danger to everyone including himself.

Kishi, ever since Sasuke left, had always shown for Sasuke to have some good if not humanity in him. He chose not to kill Naruto at the Valley of the End; he wouldn't kill anyone who was related to his objective before his own story arc began. Had he never met Madara, I doubt he would have anything more to do with Konoha, good or bad. Of course that wasn't the case. Ever since Madara told him that story (which is pretty dubious when considering Madara lied about having anything to do with manipulating the Kyuubi to attack Konoha), he didn't immediately become a full villain, but he was getting pushed there. While I can't say what he was doing with Orochimaru, the fact that Sasuke would resort to kidnapping anyone for his own ends does classify him as a villain. We could debate how much damage Sasuke could have done to Konoha if not for Pain nuking it; however, in my opinion, Pain doing something Sasuke did not have an opportunity to do just left him for vulnerable to Madara's manipulation. Not as an "A-class", and not evil, but nonetheless in doing so he put Konoha in a difficult political situation which got resolved because of Madara, ironically; it's not something that's uncommon in fiction. Also, when watching from Karin's point of view, she noticed that Sasuke became "colder" as he pushed to have revenge on Danzo. The moment he stabbed Karin showed that to get what he wants, he'll do whatever it takes, no matter what it is.

He's most certainly right now, if nothing else, the main antagonist. Kishimoto has been trying to develop him from an anti-hero to a full-fledged bad guy. He hasn't reached that point yet, in my opinion, but he's coming close. There are several ways to interpret his behavior now, but let's face it, he really DOES want to destroy Konoha, viewing it as his way of accomplishing his childhood dream, and he has without doubt tried to kill his teammates in his last encounter. Even Naruto now acknowledges that Sasuke has chosen a path that he cannot be pulled out of.

As for why Sasuke is now doing what he is (or planning/claiming to), I guess it's because a part of him is still attached to Konoha, but at the same time he's had such bad memories there and now is taking out his anger over what the council did on them because he's not at all satisfied with Danzo's death. When Team 7 comes into the picture, it's clear he has some small amount of attachment to them, and probably feels guilty with what he's about to do, and in his twisted logic, wants to get rid of them so he can't be talked out of it. That's just my two cents.

#93 Davidos

Davidos

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts
  • Interests:Music, Anime , Manga, Gaming and playing guitar/piano

Posted 11 August 2010 - 10:53 PM

I have a feeling that at some point he will be backstabbed by Madara or be even killed by Kabuto for his body. If he will be redeemed I don't know. He seemed like a total madmen when Kakashi tried to reason with him. How can someone be redeemed when he says i want to turn that laughter into screams and moans and he stated vs Madara that he would kill every man/women and child in Konoha as revenge for Itachi(can't remember which chapter it was could also have been anime only).

I think Naruto realized this when they exchanged attacks with eachother but doesn't want Sakura to lose hope and he may have seen more then he is letting on to.
But who knows cool.gif

#94 Inori

Inori

The Slayer

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 12:24 PM

I think that Sasuke's ultimate fate is to die protecting Naruto from Madara..I think that when Naruto and Sasuke fight again..Naruto will find someway to make Sasuke good again and when Madara comes Naruto and Sasuke will both fight him and Sasuke will die protecting Naruto from Madara's attack or something like that and then Sasuke will tell Naruto to take care of Sakura and that he knows that Sakura has always loved Naruto even when she didn't show it..then Sasuke will die..that's what I think..it would be cool if that happens tongue.gif

#95 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 06:04 PM

I think he'll find redemption, then die. Then well see the epilogue with Sakura calling out to Sasuke who turns out to be hers and Naruto's 11 Year old son who just became a Genin. At the end of the day Kishi's always shown the human element of his villains, non of them started off evil, they merely made choices that lead them to the path they are on.

iAnby7W.gif

#96 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 13 November 2010 - 06:15 AM

I just recently watched the Naruto and Star Wars comparison and it got me thinking, do you possibly think Sasuke would go out in a way like Darth Vader did or in a similar manner?

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#97 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 05:37 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Oct 12 2010, 10:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think he'll find redemption, then die. Then well see the epilogue with Sakura calling out to Sasuke who turns out to be hers and Naruto's 11 Year old son who just became a Genin. At the end of the day Kishi's always shown the human element of his villains, non of them started off evil, they merely made choices that lead them to the path they are on.

This is Naruto, not Harry Potter. Sasuke is not Severus Snape. tongue.gif

In my opinion the only way for Sasuke to find redemption is through self-sacrifice. There is not other way for him to be redeemed for all the stuff that he has done.

Yes, Toasty, I believe he will go out like Darth Vadar. Maybe not kill Madara, but he will try.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#98 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 13 November 2010 - 06:25 PM

I feel he's gonna die saving Naruto like Harry did with Peter when Venom was going to stab him in spiderman 3.

I have the idea, Sasuke and Naruto fight to exhaustion. After that Madara appears pissed because during Naruto and Sasuke's fight, one of Naruto's FRS destroys the gedo mazo liberating the tail beasts. Madara grabs Sasuke's sword and after some bad talking Madara gets ready to impale him when Sasuke jumps in and gets stabbed instead. After that Madara throws Sasuke far away only to come face to face with an enraged Naruto. During that ass-kicking Sakura appears, goes to Sasuke, sees the fatal wound and when she starts healing he stops her saying he deserves this and he apologizes.

After Naruto "incapacitates" Madara he goes to Sakura whose holding Sasuke's hand and ask why isn't she healing Sasuke, who says that it's okay and also apologizes and well say he's his friend but Naruto (crying like Sakura and Sasuke are) says no best friend. After that the war ends, the alliance stays, Kabuto disappears (giving room for part 3), a funeral for those that died, including Sasuke and well after the funeral both Naruto and Sakura are looking at the sunset and NS becomes canon happy.gif .

EDIT:

That's how it could be Sasuke's death/redemption.

Edited by crazyefra, 13 November 2010 - 06:43 PM.

そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#99 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 06:52 PM

QUOTE (crazyefra @ Nov 13 2010, 11:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I feel he's gonna die saving Naruto like Harry did with Peter when Venom was going to stab him in spiderman 3.

I have the idea, Sasuke and Naruto fight to exhaustion. After that Madara appears pissed because during Naruto and Sasuke's fight, one of Naruto's FRS destroys the gedo mazo liberating the tail beasts. Madara grabs Sasuke's sword and after some bad talking Madara gets ready to impale him when Sasuke jumps in and gets stabbed instead. After that Madara throws Sasuke far away only to come face to face with an enraged Naruto. During that ass-kicking Sakura appears, goes to Sasuke, sees the fatal wound and when she starts healing he stops her saying he deserves this and he apologizes.

After Naruto "incapacitates" Madara he goes to Sakura whose holding Sasuke's hand and ask why isn't she healing Sasuke, who says that it's okay and also apologizes and well say he's his friend but Naruto (crying like Sakura and Sasuke are) says no best friend. After that the war ends, the alliance stays, Kabuto disappears (giving room for part 3), a funeral for those that died, including Sasuke and well after the funeral both Naruto and Sakura are looking at the sunset and NS becomes canon happy.gif .

EDIT:

That's how it could be Sasuke's death/redemption.

Not a bad theory Efra but I doubt that there will be a part 3, Kishi is probably going to end Naruto with part 2.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#100 holy_demon

holy_demon

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 05:15 AM

I don't really like the idea of Sasuke's death, it's just too easy for him. I'd prefer him to be incapacited during the war, then spend the rest of his life as a wandering hermit. Once a loner, always a loner.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users