• This topic is locked This topic is locked
257 replies to this topic

#81 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 13 May 2012 - 09:52 AM

QUOTE (Shadow Wolf @ May 12 2012, 07:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We can always change the topic, you know? biggrin.gif

Like for example: How about couples from cartoons?

I would've loved to see Beast Boy with Either Raven or Terra in Teen Titans. happy.gif
And maybe Robin with Starfire though for some reason, I see that one as a corny couple.

Gar with Terra, that was the paring from the late classic version of the comic, which was my era (when George Perez was drawing it) and mostly what they based the cartoon series on. Raven with Jericho. (and Robin with Starfire although they didn't inspire any shipping from me. Nor Donna with her husband who later went psycho. Gar with Terra, mildly so. But I loved Raven with Jericho and I was glad when I saw they finally brought in Jericho at the end and did have some Raven and Jericho vibe going. smile.gif
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#82 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 14 May 2012 - 01:27 AM

QUOTE (narulsaku @ May 13 2012, 03:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yes i agree but donot say it is garbage

Sorry. It's hard not too tongue.gif .

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#83 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 02:18 AM

QUOTE (Shadow Wolf @ May 12 2012, 12:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We can always change the topic, you know? biggrin.gif

Like for example: How about couples from cartoons?

I would've loved to see Beast Boy with Either Raven or Terra in Teen Titans. happy.gif
And maybe Robin with Starfire though for some reason, I see that one as a corny couple.

...KidFlash(Wally) and Artemis T^T....from Young Justice.

hmmm and....Finn and....any Adventure Time girl XD....maybe Flame princess the most though.

Korra with Mako or Bolin (depends on the episode)

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#84 Chew

Chew

^ NaLu meine lub #ever1curr

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Interests:omgawrsh y u do dis, Y U READING

Posted 14 May 2012 - 04:54 AM

Naruto: NaruSaku
Bleach: IchiRuki
Soul Eater: MakaxSoul
Full Metal Alchemist: EdxWinry
Robotech: RickxLisa
Busou Renkin: KazukixTokiko
Full Metal Panic: SOUSUKEXKANAME <3 <3 <3 (second favorite pairing after N/S)

smile.gif
OTP and my Bby

#85 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 15 May 2012 - 02:14 AM

QUOTE (xxRomanceGirlxx @ May 14 2012, 06:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry. It's hard not too tongue.gif .

what the meaning of not too

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#86 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 15 May 2012 - 03:22 AM

NaruSaku no. 1
MinaKushi
IchiHime
Ranma x Akane tendo
Shinji Ikari x Asuka L. S.

These are the only pairing I like and focus the most, NaruSaku is the only one I ship in pairing fandom.

#87 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 04:48 AM

Naruto
  • NaruSaku (OTP across all fandoms - the only one I really truly ship)
  • MinaKushi
  • ShikaTem (though I have no problems with ShikaIno)
  • ChouIno
  • SasuKarin (if he has to be with anyone kind of thing, more than actually shipping it)

Bleach
  • Don't really care about pairings here, though I have to say I'm truly baffled by the IchiRuki craze --> I just didn't see it in the manga, though I'm certainly not opposed to it.

Rurouni Kenshin
  • I like KenshinxKaoru equally as much as KenshinXTomoe; both have their own appeal - though I suppose if I had to chose one, I'd go with KenKao - the dynamic is more my style, and its a much healthier and happier pairing, imho.
  • YahikoxTsubame (friggen adorable)

Ranma 1/2
  • RanmaxAkane
  • RyogaxAkari
  • RanmaxShampoo (though RanmaxAkane is preferred for obvious reasons, I liked this pairing too for some strange reason)

Peach Girl
  • KileyxMomo diehard from the start

Ao no Exorcist
  • RinxIzumo (though RinxShiemi is obviously the canon pairing, and I have no real problems w/ it - I just prefer this one)
  • YukioxShura (age diff, I know - but I love their banter so much)
  • YukioxShiemi (adorable)

Harry Potter
  • Didn't really get into shipping here, but I don't really care for HarryxGinny; don't mind RonxHermione as it was well developed enough, but Harry's relationship to Ginny should have been more fleshed out, imho, especially since it was the main character's ship. It bugged me too that it always took a back seat to his bond with Ron and Hermione, where as their romantic bond was never put second b/c it was part of the trio.

White Collar
  • NealxSara from the moment it was introduced --> my favorite ship after NaruSaku

Bones
  • BoothxBrennan
  • HodginsxAngela (love them to pieces)

I watch other animes, but I really have nothing to say about the pairings there either way - I'm okay with the canon pairings, but I don't especially like them either - they're just there, w/ no better alternatives. Like EdxWinry in FMA or YusukexKeiko in YYH - I have no problems with the pairing, just not especially in love with it either.

Edited by Paptala, 15 May 2012 - 04:54 AM.

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#88 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 15 May 2012 - 04:42 PM

okey guys i think there is no fun left in this topic so suggest some thing to make it fun.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#89 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 05:21 PM

Favorites? You'll notice a complete lack of canon pairings. It's not that I don't like them, it's that I often like crack better. For most of these I like the canon pairing just fine, I just like other stuff better.

Anime

Naruto: Naruto x Hanabi, Sasuke x TenTen
Gundam SEED: Kira x Fllay
Gundam Wing: Duo x Relena
Love Hina: Keitaro x Motoko
Bleach: Ichigo x Tatsuki, Hitsugaya x Karin (I hate that filler influenced this, but it did)
Slayers: Lina x Gourry, Zelgadis x Amelia

TV:

Teen Titans: Robin x Raven

hmmm and....Finn and....any Adventure Time girl XD....maybe Flame princess the most though.

Adventure Time is one those shows I thought I wouldn't like, but grew on me. I'd have to agree with you there. I liked Finn and Bubblegum, especially the kid version at the end of season 2, but I actually like Flame Princess better as well.

Video Games:

Final Fantasy VI: Terra x Locke.
Suikoden Series: Freyjadour x Miakis (V), Riou x Millie (II).

#90 Heaven on Earth

Heaven on Earth

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 05:39 PM

okey guys i think there is no fun left in this topic so suggest some thing to make it fun.

@^ So, I hope ppl doesn't get mad at me if I'm talking about SasuKarin from Naruto pictureem0.gif I don't know where's the best place to discuss this, and I see people talked about Twilight pairings

QUOTE (Paptala @ May 15 2012, 11:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Naruto[list]
[*]NaruSaku (OTP across all fandoms - the only one I really truly ship)
[*]MinaKushi
[*]ShikaTem (though I have no problems with ShikaIno)
[*]ChouIno
[*]SasuKarin (if he has to be with anyone kind of thing, more than actually shipping it)

I know that many people hates SasuKarin. Actually I don't mind mind SasuKarin. Much of my SS friend doesn't like it (almost every SS in my country hates SK) and actually, it's more easy to meet SK-fans from NS-fans (I don't know about fans from west, looks like there's not much people here who likes SK)

Then my friend tagged me (on FB) some SasuKarin Hints.

This early on the game, and there’s already something that’s worth of notice; when he recruits Suigetsu, and later when he recruits Juugo, he never, ever tells them that he needs them. Ever. The only one to get such a request—“Come with me, Karin. I need you”—is Karin. That automatically sets her apart from her other two teammates, but actually, it not only singles her out from them but from every girl Sasuke has ever interacted with. Why? Because Sasuke’s acknowledgement is not easy to gain, and much less an acknowledgement that expands from your abilities to your persona—Alas, Karin has it. She’s the only girl that Sasuke deems as useful—which coming from him, is one hell of a compliment—and the only girl that Sasuke truly acknowledges and respects in such a way.

Sasuke’s respect for her is also shown in various instances; like, whenever Karin talks back to him, insults him, questions his logic (or lack of it), etc—Sasuke never, ever, reacts negatively to her. Instead, he’ll listen to her words and then offer some reasoning of his own; whether it’s to disagree, explain to her his own plan of action, etc, he has never told her to “mind her own business”, “be quiet”, or even worse, “If you don’t like it, leave” like he has said to Suigetsu. He has never said to her anything disrespectful like that, even though 99.9% of the time she (and not Suigetsu or Juugo) is the one to question him. That much also shows that he respects her opinion as well.

In chapter 352, where when Suigetsu teases Karin and makes her angry, Sasuke is annoyed and tells him to “Stop messing with Karin. I told you to cooperate with her” and then when Karin is the one to annoy Suigetsu, Suigetsu is the one to get a warning, as Sasuke watches him frown and goes “Suigetsu…”—But Karin? Karin doesn’t get such a thing. Two chapters before that, in 350, Karin tricks Suigetsu into going in the wrong direction and ditches him, so that she has to take only Sasuke to Juugo; Sasuke asks her why she did she do it, and Karin’s answer is that Suigetsu is an obnoxious jerk and that she cannot stand him; what does Sasuke do? Nothing. Nothing at all. Instead of telling her to go and get Suigetsu back or even lecture her for her action, he doesn’t complain at all. He plays her game instead, saying “Let me go, I can walk by myself” but doing nothing to pull away as Karin drags him by his wrist to Juugo’s cell.

chapter 410, where Sasuke takes his usual approach to things; meaning, he is completely arrogant, underestimating his enemy and believing the fight will be a piece of cake. So he tells them that he’ll “Capture him [The Hachibi]” and tells Suigetsu “To go right” and Juugo to “Go left”, to Karin? To Karin, he says “Karin, you watch my back”.

We’re in the first chapter of the fight, but that already shows two things: One, he trusts her with his blind spot. He trusts that if the situation merits it, she’ll be able to assist and help him save his ass; he knows that he can rely on her and does so. The second, he’d rather she stay out of the fight, and remain as support; which is, in turn, consideration for her wellbeing.

in chapter 412, where after Sasuke’s wounds have closed, he sits, and tells her “You saved me, Karin” and she replies with an “Aa” which means more or less, a “Yeah”.

That is extremely relevant, because when has Sasuke acknowledged anyone’s help in the way he acknowledged hers? Even going as far as to tell her that she saved him? Not even a nonchalant “Thanks for that, Karin” no. He gives her complete acknowledgement and gratitude for her help, and Karin, instead of boasting or trying to act nonchalant about it, replies with a simple “Yeah…”. And afterwards, the two of them stay like that, sitting together, as Karin regains her breath; it is a tender moment. A moment where Sasuke is not only accepting, but giving, too.

Okay, i guess this is a lil bit too much sweatdrop.gif
but there's more hints again. I'm not talking about what happened after Sasuke tried to kill her, but I wanna know if one of you, think that there's a possibility of Sasuke---being so care with his opposite.

we, NS fans, always had the best point from hints of the manga.
So, I wanna know about SK.

If this isn't the right thread for this, I apologize 121721.gif

P.s: sorry for my bad english^^

#91 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 16 May 2012 - 01:54 AM

QUOTE (narulsaku @ May 14 2012, 11:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
what the meaning of not too

It's very hard for me to not insult Twilight is what I meant by it laugh.gif.

As SasuKarin, I never was really interested in this couple. Not only was it blatantly one-sided(to me anyways), but when it comes to canon, I'm an avid shipper of Sasuke/no one. It's very...challenging for me to picture Sasuke with anyone romantically so I hate almost all Sasuke pairings for canon(Though though I do ship Sasuke crack pairings like SasuHina and SasuIno). I liked SasuKarin better than I ever liked SasuSaku, simply because Karin was never afraid to point out his mistakes(Something Sakura almost never did in Part 1. He was "perfect" to her). However, Karin's fangirling over Sasuke reminded me too much of SasuSaku so I don't think anyone can blame me for disliking it smile.gif.

After Sasuke tried to kill Karin, I hate this pairing almost as much as NaruHina. Destroyed any hope that I may have had to become a shipper of that couple.

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 16 May 2012 - 02:02 AM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#92 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 02:05 AM

QUOTE (xxRomanceGirlxx @ May 16 2012, 02:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
After Sasuke tried to kill Karin, I hate this pairing almost as much as NaruHina. Destroyed any hope that I may have had to become a shipper of that couple.

hmm hes tired to kill everyone XD even naruto and people still seem to ship them together...(shiver)

but anyway, i thought karin and sasuke was cool. he was pretty cool with her when he was sane.

I still think it can work, if he stops with the crazy...which i think hes getting there.

#93 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 02:18 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ May 15 2012, 11:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hmm hes tired to kill everyone XD even naruto and people still seem to ship them together...(shiver)

but anyway, i thought karin and sasuke was cool. he was pretty cool with her when he was sane.

I still think it can work, if he stops with the crazy...which i think hes getting there.

Sasuke has tried to kill everyone XD. I just want Sasuke to work for Karin's trust again when/if he becomes good. I don't want her running into his arms like nothing happened. I mildly liked the Sasuke/Karin intereactions but then I just didn't care about that couple, only suffering from annoyance or amusement(Depends on the situation) at Karin's fangirlnism. Like I said, I liked SasuKarin more than SasuSaku(Then again...I always did hate SasuSaku sweatdrop.gif. Any pairing is better than SasuSaku to me) but was never a shipper nor a hater. I guess the only reason I'm a hater now is because of Sasuke's craziness sweat.gif.

sick.gif at the SasuNaru comment. Those two together romantically....just disturbing err.gif. I ship SasuNaru but only as a friendship/brother bond. I want Naruto and Sasuke's bond to be prepared and will always defend it. I believe Sasuke is getting there too and maybe someday he can join Team 7 again(Seems impossible but I have hope biggrin.gif)

#94 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 02:52 AM

QUOTE (xxRomanceGirlxx @ May 16 2012, 02:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sasuke has tried to kill everyone XD. I just want Sasuke to work for Karin's trust again when/if he becomes good. I don't want her running into his arms like nothing happened. I mildly liked the Sasuke/Karin intereactions but then I just didn't care about that couple, only suffering from annoyance or amusement(Depends on the situation) at Karin's fangirlnism. Like I said, I liked SasuKarin more than SasuSaku(Then again...I always did hate SasuSaku sweatdrop.gif. Any pairing is better than SasuSaku to me) but was never a shipper nor a hater. I guess the only reason I'm a hater now is because of Sasuke's craziness sweat.gif.

sick.gif at the SasuNaru comment. Those two together romantically....just disturbing err.gif. I ship SasuNaru but only as a friendship/brother bond. I want Naruto and Sasuke's bond to be prepared and will always defend it. I believe Sasuke is getting there too and maybe someday he can join Team 7 again(Seems impossible but I have hope biggrin.gif)

of course to both fu.png

#95 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 03:37 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ May 15 2012, 10:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
of course to both fu.png

SasuNaru in a romantic light...is just scary laugh.gif

#96 Chew

Chew

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 438 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 03:45 AM

QUOTE (xxRomanceGirlxx @ May 15 2012, 08:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
SasuNaru in a romantic light...is just scary laugh.gif

Agreed sad.gif I can't really see Sasuke with anyone in a romantic light- friendship maaaaybe, but he kind of went psycho.

Now Naruto on the other hand pictureem0.gif
OTP and my Bby

#97 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 04:11 AM

Hmm.. An Pairing threaD? this is my kind of thread pictureem0.gif Time for a long list.

anime.

Naruto;
Naruto/Sakura - OTP
Naruto/Shizune
Naruto/Tsunade
Tsunade/Shizune
Sasuke/Karin
Karin/Sakura
Ino/Sakura
Naruto/Sasuke (guilty pleasure..)
That's all i can think of rn x_x

Wolf's rain
Hige/Blue - OTP
Blue/Kiba

Fairy tail
Natsu/Lucy
Natsu/Erza
Gray/Juvia
Gray/Erza
Jellal/Erza
Erza/Erza

TV
Criminal minds

JJ/Emily - OTP
(Lonely ships up in the hiz-house.)

TSLOTAT
Ricky/Amy
Ann/Nora
Adrian/Ben
Grace/Jack
Grace/Adrian

NCIS
Abby/Ziva
Tony/Ziva - OTP

The Walking Dead
Maggie/Glenn - OTP
Andrea/Maggie
Rick/Lori

Movies
Harry potter
Hermione/Bellatrix - OTP OTP OTP OTP
Bellatrix/Nymphadora
Hermione/Nymphadora
Ron/Hermione
Narcissa/Bellatrix/Hermione
Narcissa/Bellatrix
Harry/Draco

SAW
Amanda/Lynn
Amanda/Daniel
Amanda/Jill

SCREAM
Sidney/Randy
Sidney/Jill (Sue me.)

Hostel 1 2 & 3
Axelle/Beth - OTP OTP OTP OTP OTP OTP OTP OTP OTPOTP OTPOTP OTP OTP OTP
Natayla/Josh
Amy/Scott -

Gladiator
Maximus/Lucilla - OTP OTP

Fritt Vilt
Jannicke/Tobias - OTP

Games.
skyrim
DovahKiin/Aela
Dovahkiin/Astrid
Aela/Astrid

Shadow of the colossus
Wander/Mona

Okami
Oki/Ammy

As for the rest, I'm drawing a blank.
THERE'S MORE THOUGH... THERE'S MORE. argh1.png

Edited by Fenris, 16 May 2012 - 04:12 AM.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#98 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 04:57 AM

QUOTE (Chew @ May 16 2012, 12:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Agreed sad.gif I can't really see Sasuke with anyone in a romantic light- friendship maaaaybe, but he kind of went psycho.

Now Naruto on the other hand pictureem0.gif

I see friendship a good option for Sasuke...when becomes sane and less evil happy.gif . Romantic relationship....just no. That's not the Sasuke we've come to hate or love wink.gif.

Naruto though...of course biggrin.gif!

#99 Chew

Chew

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 438 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:05 AM

QUOTE (xxRomanceGirlxx @ May 15 2012, 09:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I see friendship a good option for Sasuke...when becomes sane and less evil happy.gif . Romantic relationship....just no. That's not the Sasuke we've come to hate or love wink.gif.

Naruto though...of course biggrin.gif!

Bahaha yes, our favorite blonde ninja belongs with...OUR FAVORITE PINK NINJA! narusaku.gif

Wait I have more pairings!!!

Gossip Girl:
Dan/Blair
Dan/Serena - OTP
Chuck/Nobody

Vampire Diaries:
Damon/Elena- OTP
Caroline/Tyler
Caroline/Klaus
Rebekah/Matt

Legend of Korra:
Korra/Mako OTP