Close
Photo

Ideal NS moment that you feel would make NS canon ?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
90 replies to this topic

#81 Ausakura

Ausakura

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:33 AM

We could keep debating it if it's ok to the forum's rules and if you want. But I don't see why to continue this. You have chosen the path of your nurture and that's fine.

When we say "a mom can't satisfy you emotionally as someone else can" it's where our selfishness bloom.

Love isn't about self satisfaction. You are missing the real point here.

There is a moral barrier passed from civilization to civilization that don't let you want to love and care about your parents as the way you would care for someone's else. This is social, too. A child must mature and become responsible for its own acts. It needs to say goodbye to its parents, buy houses, consume things by itself and go to work. Give its life for its country, constroy a new family and start another cycle. This have economical interests too. If a child want to be with its parents forever, this child can become spoiled and don't want to work. With no workers, there's no progress. 

There's not a thing like true love. There's only sympathy, admiration, obsession, passion and love (what you consider true love). Times to times people use the wrong interpretations and live wrongly. In the end they become frustrated and don't know why. Open more your eyes, see and know more about your world. I'm glad that you kindly accepted my warning, and that's my intention. Just help.

#82 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:getting the girl of my dreams to be mine(she is the Sakura-Chan of my life) ,Sonic the Hedgehog, making it to the NBA and being a better Point Guard than Rajon Rondo and then when I retire be a mangaka .

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:17 AM

We could keep debating it if it's ok to the forum's rules and if you want. But I don't see why to continue this. You have chosen the path of your nurture and that's fine.

When we say "a mom can't satisfy you emotionally as someone else can" it's where our selfishness bloom.

Love isn't about self satisfaction. You are missing the real point here.

There is a moral barrier passed from civilization to civilization that don't let you want to love and care about your parents as the way you would care for someone's else. This is social, too. A child must mature and become responsible for its own acts. It needs to say goodbye to its parents, buy houses, consume things by itself and go to work. Give its life for its country, constroy a new family and start another cycle. This have economical interests too. If a child want to be with its parents forever, this child can become spoiled and don't want to work. With no workers, there's no progress. 

There's not a thing like true love. There's only sympathy, admiration, obsession, passion and love (what you consider true love). Times to times people use the wrong interpretations and live wrongly. In the end they become frustrated and don't know why. Open more your eyes, see and know more about your world. I'm glad that you kindly accepted my warning, and that's my intention. Just help.

Love will have its little selfish quirks that is inevitable , you fall in love when that person makes YOU happy  . Love is for your own happiness as well you can't take that away from it . But the most important thing is that the one that you have fallen in love with is happy . Thats what i am for with the girl I am in love with I don't care much for myself as long as she is happy I am happy as well . You can't deny though that love will still have its little minor selfish quirks and that little selfish quirk is your own happiness but like I said what matters most of all is that one that you love will always be happy and satisfied. 

Thats why I say you fall in love because of trust , companionship, attraction , because they have loveable qualities , because they can make you laugh , etc its all a foundation that is built step by step as that person is by your side and then yes after a while a long time it is slowly built into love and then as it keeps building it will turn slowly into true unbreakable love it won't ever break you and that person will never leave each other. If its just love like NS4Life3g said then it can be replaced. But true love is unbreakable no matter what you do. Now the only thing I have to admit that is similar with True Love and motherly love is that once a mother loves you they can't truly ever stop loving you, no matter what you do they will always love you because the love is unbreakable just like true love. If they stop loving that means they never loved you in the first place thats for both your mama and your boyfriend/girlfriend. 

Now what I'm trying to reach out to you and tell you is that if its TRUE love and I mean TRUE love, It can't be broken you will never want another you will always love that person nobody could even fight their way in your heart. You cannot TRULY be in love if you love somebody else as well love don't wrk like that because that would hurt the one you love etc . If you love them you naturally wouldn't want to hurt them, you won't want to be with another. Like for example, look at Naruto... he is truly in love with Sakura-Chan he doesn't look at another , all he wants i her happiness he puts her first etc thats true love its unbreakable no matter how pain he goes through his heart is still Sakura-Chan's because thats true love it is unbreakable. What I am telling you is in romatic love its a difference between loving that person and TRULY loving that person. 

Posted Image

#83 narusakuforlife1667

narusakuforlife1667

Kaneki Ken did nothing wrong!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts
  • Interests:-My bae Blake is my interest if you know what I mean
    -NaruSaku are my babies they deserve to be together and have many children together because they deserve it
    -EreMika *.*/
    -Madoka Magica will forever be my top 10 anime

Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:14 AM

you are welcome NaruSakuForLive1667 .  Do you think Sakura-Chan has fallen for Naruto yet .? 

Sakura has shown many signs that she deeply cares about Naruto and will put her life on the line for him any second, any minute, any hour, and any day let it be the end of the world and she will still protect him even if its up against Sasuke her first love because Sakura has now figured out Naruto has always been by her side when she needed him while Sasuke hasn't Sakura has realized feelings she never thought she would have for Naruto and cherishes those feelings and wouldn't change them for anything :smug:

Sakura has figured out her flaws and knows about Narutos flaws

Sakura knows that without Naruto her life wouldn't be as it is now

Sakura feels as if she needs to be stronger to protect him :smug:

Sakura knows that you cant go back in time to change your mistakes you have made and she fully understands that those mistakes makes you stronger

Sakura is always smiling around Naruto and being herself no fake smiles no masks :smug:

Sakura is slowly understanding how to love again :banana: but this time with someone whos worth the time

Sakura is piece by piece connecting the dots

Sooooo I say yes Sakura does love Naruto we narusaku fans just have to wait for now and have patience as always and when our time to shine comes again we will be glad we haven't jumped off our ship to another ship :D !

http://glimmeringsky1890.tumblr.com

Also if you want visit my fanfiction account

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5372808

#84 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:getting the girl of my dreams to be mine(she is the Sakura-Chan of my life) ,Sonic the Hedgehog, making it to the NBA and being a better Point Guard than Rajon Rondo and then when I retire be a mangaka .

Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:40 AM

Sakura has shown many signs that she deeply cares about Naruto and will put her life on the line for him any second, any minute, any hour, and any day let it be the end of the world and she will still protect him even if its up against Sasuke her first love because Sakura has now figured out Naruto has always been by her side when she needed him while Sasuke hasn't Sakura has realized feelings she never thought she would have for Naruto and cherishes those feelings and wouldn't change them for anything :smug:

Sakura has figured out her flaws and knows about Narutos flaws

Sakura knows that without Naruto her life wouldn't be as it is now

Sakura feels as if she needs to be stronger to protect him :smug:

Sakura knows that you cant go back in time to change your mistakes you have made and she fully understands that those mistakes makes you stronger

Sakura is always smiling around Naruto and being herself no fake smiles no masks :smug:

Sakura is slowly understanding how to love again :banana: but this time with someone whos worth the time

Sakura is piece by piece connecting the dots

Sooooo I say yes Sakura does love Naruto we narusaku fans just have to wait for now and have patience as always and when our time to shine comes again we will be glad we haven't jumped off our ship to another ship :D !

and you NaruSakuforlife1667 has won the NARUSAKU award . :) duh duh duh . ii love your post . 

the thing is its not that she is learning how to love again but more the fact that she is learning what true love is . she is learning what it feels like to have someone love you back as well  . 

but yes Sakura-Chan has loved Naruto for a long ass time in my opinion . she shows constant signs of it . Now it is up to Kishi how he will go about making NS canon . 

Edited by Superman333, 19 September 2013 - 03:45 AM.

Posted Image

#85 narusakuforlife1667

narusakuforlife1667

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts
    -NaruSaku are my babies they deserve to be together and have many children together because they deserve it
    -EreMika *.*/

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:46 AM

and you NaruSakuforlife1667 has won the NARUSAKU award . :) duh duh duh . ii love your post . 

the thing is its not that she is learning how to love again but more the fact that she is learning what true love is . she is learning what it feels like to have someone love you back as well  . 

but yes Sakura-Chan has loved Naruto for a long ass time in my opinion . she shows constant signs of it . Now it is up to Kishi how he will go about making NS canon . 

lol you think so?

#86 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:24 AM

lol you think so?

hell yeah , its been obivous for a long time , no matter what people want to think , she subconsiously loves Naruto for a long time and it shows . 

Posted Image

#87 narusakuforlife1667

narusakuforlife1667

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts
    -EreMika *.*/

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:02 PM

hell yeah , its been obivous for a long time , no matter what people want to think , she subconsiously loves Naruto for a long time and it shows . 

true let the haters hate :P

#88 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:18 PM

There is no "ideal moment" to me per say. Their's is a entire relationship of progression and development, like how a real relationship should be. And no matter how grand the scenario is when they finally become a couple some will always deny it. That said, I 'm waiting for a kiss.  :lol:

Edited by Phantom_999, 24 September 2013 - 03:49 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#89 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:22 PM

No ideas kishi blew up all ideas i had.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#90 Question22

Question22

TNJ master

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts
  • Interests:Love to read manga , like to read fanfictions too

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:27 PM

So i came to a conclusion about Sakura's first love(Sasuke), and her second love(Naruto)

Sakura should thank sasuke why? she wouldn't love Naruto by now without Sasuke , becuse Sasuke showed that she shouldn't love a guy by hes looks or hes popularity,

The first love that makes you suffer always make you realise what person your hearth truly wants.

This is my thoughts btw.

Edited by Question22, 25 September 2013 - 12:29 PM.

Our ship has maybe sank but our memories of debate , struggling , defending ... will stay in our hearths

-Question22

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users