Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 02:39 AM

What is this fanfiction.

Yes it is. It's really bad fanfiction.

Its kinda weird to think about Gaara with a woman. It was always about Naruto, Naruto, Naruto, like ALL THE TIME. It got to a point where it was like, all he thinks about is Naruto.
Its almost like he has a thing for him.

So does Naruto :D :

gaanaru__v_day_by_endless_summer181-d4pl

Now people tell me this isn't a better love story than The Last or the silly force marriage romance in these novels.

Edited by Nostradamus, 22 May 2015 - 02:39 AM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#82 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 07:59 AM

Its kinda weird to think about Gaara with a woman. It was always about Naruto, Naruto, Naruto, like ALL THE TIME. It got to a point where it was like, all he thinks about is Naruto.
Its almost like he has a thing for him.

It's funny how Gaara had absolutely no interest in Naruto at first and didn't even want to know his name & then he becomes one of his biggest admirers. XD

Edited by Aizen-Sama, 22 May 2015 - 07:59 AM.

#83 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,562 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 10:14 PM

So it is out now. Apparently.

#84 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 04:51 AM

I'll be honest, this is the one time I really wanted Studio Pierrot to really get involved in this project. Whoever wrote that last filler arc in Part I deserved heaping amounts of praise for great characterization and pulling out a sympathetic OC out of thin air (Matsuri) because any writer would WISH they could pull off something like that.

And now, seriously wtf-ery is this goddamn crap? this is tantamount to making ShikaShiho canon over ShikaTema, which would have miraculously gotten all sides of the fandom out for Kishi's blood. And believe me, Gaara fans on tumblr are NOT happy. That is a HUGE warning sign.

Note that this comes from reading unreliable translations, so I may hold off on final judgement. But as things look now, it's not pretty. Expect Kishi's comic-con booth to be completely empty.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#85 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 05:03 AM

I'll be honest, this is the one time I really wanted Studio Pierrot to really get involved in this project. Whoever wrote that last filler arc in Part I deserved heaping amounts of praise for great characterization and pulling out a sympathetic OC out of thin air (Matsuri) because any writer would WISH they could pull off something like that.

And now, seriously wtf-ery is this goddamn crap? this is tantamount to making ShikaShiho canon over ShikaTema, which would have miraculously gotten all sides of the fandom out for Kishi's blood. And believe me, Gaara fans on tumblr are NOT happy. That is a HUGE warning sign.

Note that this comes from reading unreliable translations, so I may hold off on final judgement. But as things look now, it's not pretty. Expect Kishi's comic-con booth to be completely empty.

I forgot about this. What is it?

#86 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 05:29 AM

I forgot about this. What is it?

If I'm not mistaken, gara married a princess and not matsuri.
His fangirl, so only narusasu married their fangirl.

#87 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 01:07 PM

But I wonder what got Codus N frustrated in that post. What happened?

#88 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 01:16 PM

But I wonder what got Codus N frustrated in that post. What happened?

Asspulled princess, isn't it?  :sweat:

#89 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 01:18 PM

Asspulled princess, isn't it?  :sweat:

Well, there is a translated summary somewhere. I wonder how it was told.

#90 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 01:23 PM

Well, there is a translated summary somewhere. I wonder how it was told.

Maybe garra get some Hinata hime sama clone.

#91 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 01:25 PM

Maybe garra get some Hinata hime sama clone.

He said Gaara fans are pissed.

#92 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 01:29 PM

Well, not even such minor ship as Gaara x Mitsuri (or what was her name) made it through. The only logical was from season 1 (Shikamaru and Temari) and even it wasn't pictured as much good as people hoped. So this series gave many things to people ...And Justice for All ships I wonder who will get the reference.

Edited by NarutoUzumaki01, 05 June 2015 - 01:37 PM.

#93 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 01:42 PM

Let me guess the Byakugan Princess right? :D

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#94 HuskyLover

HuskyLover

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 318 posts
  • Interests:KibaHina
    NaruSaku
    EdXWinry
    Kiba Inuzuka
    Sakura Haruno
    Edward Elric
    Monkey D. Luffy

One Piece
    Fullmetal Alchemist
    n̶a̶r̶u̶t̶o̶ (not anymore)
    HXH
    Some others too

Posted 05 June 2015 - 01:52 PM

Lol, I'm hearing loads of people saying that this Novel is Awful.

What happened ?  :sweat:

Cute-Husky-Puppies-3-dogs-30206500-500-3

#95 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 01:53 PM

Let me guess the Byakugan Princess right? :D

Nope, moe hime :zaru:

I don't know but that's the rumor I heard, but the fact that codus seem furious May indicate it's true.

#96 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 02:23 PM

It's not just the western hemisphere that's gone all pissed. A good portion of the Japanese think it's awful too. But take this info with a grain of salt, because 1. Gaara has a huge fujoshi fanbase so, most of the anger may come from the more rabid fangirls. 2. It's based off unreliable translations, so there's still a lot unknown.

But the info so far is moderately credible. It's best to wait for a full translation before getting the big picture in full. But I'll repeat: things do not look good now. Pissing off Gaara's fanbase is the same as pissing off the whole fanbase, since Gaara is the LEAST divisive character compared to others.

248793.jpg

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#97 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 02:34 PM

It's not just the western hemisphere that's gone all pissed. A good portion of the Japanese think it's awful too. But take this info with a grain of salt, because 1. Gaara has a huge fujoshi fanbase so, most of the anger may come from the more rabid fangirls. 2. It's based off unreliable translations, so there's still a lot unknown.

But the info so far is moderately credible. It's best to wait for a full translation before getting the big picture in full. But I'll repeat: things do not look good now. Pissing off Gaara's fanbase is the same as pissing off the whole fanbase, since Gaara is the LEAST divisive character compared to others.

Please tell us the summary.

#98 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 02:47 PM

God ! What have they done AGAIN ? ! 

It was a reaally reaaaally bad idea to write a book about Gaara's love life, and they made it worse by pairing him with someone...

Seriously, it is just like marrying Sasuke to Sakura, when he is the kind of guy who would stay alone rather than bothering himself marrying a girl he tried to kill.

Anyway, I wish good luck to SJ to handle this.

Edit: just read on tumblr that apparently she gets kidnapped...don't know whether it's true or not, but that wouldn't surprise me....

Edited by ichigo500, 05 June 2015 - 02:50 PM.

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#99 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 02:51 PM

Please tell us the summary.

Best to look it up on tumblr.

248793.jpg

#100 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 02:54 PM

Best to look it up on tumblr.

I can't find it. Just reference. Sorry, I have to step out, so if you don't mind, can you link one here?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users