157 replies to this topic

#81 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:39 PM

Nah I took psychology too but I really screwed up with Freud's name there. sweat.gif But yeah Adler still needs to give credit to Freud because he actually created the basis for personality analysis.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#82 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 557 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:44 PM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Apr 4 2012, 08:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nah I took psychology too but I really screwed up with Freud's name there. sweat.gif But yeah Adler still needs to give credit to Freud because he actually created the basis for personality analysis.

Well said my friend! Many psychologists and psychoanalysts have based their theories on Freud's own words (even if they disagreed with them), so it is fair that he receives credit for it. After all, Freud isn't "The Father of Psychoanalysis" for nothing. laugh.gif

#83 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 06:04 PM

rainy, do you like winter ? smile.gif

Edited by T XD, 05 April 2012 - 06:04 PM.

#84 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

#1 Supporter of Akise Aru

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Interests:ALLLLLL the interests. Yeah, I'll update this later.

Posted 07 April 2012 - 10:34 PM

QUOTE (Shadow Wolf @ Apr 4 2012, 08:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, let's see if I can help you shed some light on the dream.

Mall and Spencers: What do you like to do at these two places?

Absolutely nothing. I don't even visit this store, but I have been to the mall within the last couple weeks on several occasions. In fact, last month I was with her...wait a second. We did go into Spencers at that time...hm. Totally forgot about that.

Girl and Boy you don’t like: Characterizations of Things that are troubling you.

Most likely; in fact, yes sometimes.

Boy hugging you: One of those problems is making you feel stressed / annoyed / uncomfortable.

I'm kind of having an inner war about how I feel about the male race these days...now that you mention it.

You push him and he falls into the floor: This may be your own mind telling you that this problem can be solved if you face it. And if it was solved with a push (making the boy fall on dead weight), then it may mean that the solution might be easy to find (plus the problem might not bother you again.

Again, my loathe for men.

Going to the bathroom: What is your perception of going to the bathroom? (yeah, this question is kinda weird, but put it a bit more general) Is it a relief to go to the bathroom? Or did you use this opportunity to get away from those two?

Still cannot interpret this.

Bathroom stalls full: If I take that you’re going to the bathroom for relief, then the stalls being full might mean that you feel as if though you feel unable to find relief easily, or it could also mean that you’re looking for an opportunity and you feel as if the doors are closed to you.

I still don't know what this means yet.

Last Stall, rainbow bicycle and rainbow lady: When the final stall opens, this might symbolize that you feel that all the struggle (of going stall after stall) finally paid off. And even though it wasn’t what you expected at first (who expects a bicycle coming out of the bathroom stall), it did impress you (in a good way or in a bad way, only you can tell. But from what I read, you like some parts of the bicycle and you dislike other parts, so I think it impressed you in many ways). At first, you were a bit surprised and confused, but when the lady appeared to claim her bike, you realized that everything made sense in the end.

Perhaps.

Wow, that's right. I forgot to reply to this thread!

You guys are talking about psychology? Fuuuh my brain is starting to hurt ):

@T XD: Mmm..depends on how cold it gets. I live in Florida, so meh.

Edited by Rainy Daze, 07 April 2012 - 10:38 PM.

Yours is the epitome of unadulterated love. You are willing to carry out an act of justice in the name of said love, and hell you are still walking around trying to get to your beloved after your head has been chopped clean off your shoulders? You sir, are a kittening winner in my book.
Congratulations.

"...my beloved Yukiteru-kun..."

#85 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 557 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 08 April 2012 - 02:41 AM

QUOTE (Kim @ Apr 5 2012, 01:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Freud was a genius. That is all. biggrin.gif

I could debate this but I can't deny that he had some great theories.

QUOTE (Rainy Daze @ Apr 7 2012, 06:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You guys are talking about psychology? Fuuuh my brain is starting to hurt ):

Well, that's all for psychology then. I definitely don't want to be a headache for you Rainy.

Ah, and I'm sorry to hear that a fool has made us look bad (speaking about men I mean). I guess the only thing I have left is to prove with my actions that I try to be unlike that kind of people; and I'm sure the guys here at H&E share this vision too. happy.gif

#86 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 08 April 2012 - 06:30 AM

Let's try not to debate too much or else we'll end up frying our brains. tongue.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#87 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 01:56 PM

QUOTE (Rainy Daze @ Apr 8 2012, 01:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@T XD: Mmm..depends on how cold it gets. I live in Florida, so meh.

k smile.gif cause when i see the name of your user i think that you like winter... you know, rainy like it's close to the word rain which makes you think about winter sweatdrop.gif XD

Edited by T XD, 08 April 2012 - 01:58 PM.

#88 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 08:09 PM

@T XD: Mmm...really? The weather here is pretty inconsistant so it doesn't make me think of any season. Rain, for me, is a big inspiration booster and when it does rain it's like I can write an entire story! I never want it to stop T~T Sometimes I just go to that rainy sound site and listen to it with instrumental music on YouTube...It's sooo nice! (:

@Shadow: Nah, you're okay :3 That stuff always confuses me though haha. As for the men thing, it's bleh. I just tried entering a relationship for the first time since I decided I needed a break and I realized I really didn't like it. I guess I'm still not ready yet.

@Toasty: Hi! ^^;;

Edited by Rainy Daze, 08 April 2012 - 08:14 PM.

Yours is the epitome of unadulterated love. You are willing to carry out an act of justice in the name of said love, and hell you are still walking around trying to get to your beloved after your head has been chopped clean off your shoulders? You sir, are a kittening winner in my book.
Congratulations.

#89 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 10:10 PM

Hey! How's it going today? biggrin.gif

"They don't want none"

#90 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 10:53 PM

It's great (: My mom is making a big dinner for the holiday and I'm working on a new chapter for my Mirai Nikki fic. I got 11 reviews! Hnnng I'm so happy~

Congratulations.

#91 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 03:12 AM

I don't celebrate Easter until next week myself, and I cooked our family a nice barbeque which all of them enjoyed. biggrin.gif

"They don't want none"

#92 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 03:43 AM

Ooo, I see. That sounds yummy, I bet it was good :3

Congratulations.

#93 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 03:54 AM

Yeah it was pretty good, probably one of the best dinners I've had in a while. biggrin.gif

"They don't want none"

#94 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 04:18 AM

Mmm yeah I'm so full T~T I hope I don't gain weight!

Congratulations.

#95 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 557 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 02:21 PM

QUOTE (Rainy Daze @ Apr 8 2012, 04:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@Shadow: Nah, you're okay :3 That stuff always confuses me though haha. As for the men thing, it's bleh. I just tried entering a relationship for the first time since I decided I needed a break and I realized I really didn't like it. I guess I'm still not ready yet.

Ah, I see then. Well, I'm glad to know I'm OK then.

As for the couple issue, I think you have a cool life ahead to enjoy many things so enjoy the little things and like you said, enter a relationship only when you feel ready. smile.gif

#96 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:56 AM

@Shadow: Thank you~

Blog entry#14: NOT ANOTHER BIKE DREAM! argh1.png

YEAH MAN! SERIOUSLY! What's up with me and all these bike dreams, eh?

I'm not even gonna try to decipher this, I'm just gonna talk about it.

So I'm just walking down my street and a car pulls up and the trunk pops open. Some faceless driver pulls out a bike and I hop on and ride around my neighborhood. That's it! Pretty simple, right? But so weird...and I can't help but feel like something bad happened despite how simple and nice of a dream it was. It just...I can't describe it. Anyway, yeah...

I've been trying to get through my writer's block for four days. FOUR DAYS! It took me that long to figure it out how, but then it hit me like a ton of bricks. You see, my problem after a while during a chapter is usually that I can't seem to make the transition from one event to another. I usually get stuck by writing about one character for too long, instead of moving on and switching back so the reader can sort of see what's going on with another character. That's my problem! It's a huge problem, but I mean that only happens when I'm starting a new chapter. Ughhh, it's so frustrating but I'm relieved to realize my problem.../sigh

I think this happened to me before, I just didn't remember how to solve it T~T;; Rainy's memory is just so bad...I just really hope I remember in case it happens again.

/end small rant

Anyway! I'm feeling better now so I should have that chapter out by tomorrow~

JA!

Edited by Rainy Daze, 11 April 2012 - 02:59 AM.

Congratulations.

#97 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:58 AM

Dont mind me im just gunna spy on this blog cause im lost as kitten at the moment. :3

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#98 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:21 AM

Lol that's no problem (:

Congratulations.

#99 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:11 AM

When you don't keep up Leo, that usually tends to happen. tongue.gif

"They don't want none"

#100 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:26 AM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Apr 11 2012, 09:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
When you don't keep up Leo, that usually tends to happen. tongue.gif

Yep Leo-chan, if you're gonna stalk blogs you have to be periodic about it. biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users