It's so colllddd D:

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
108 replies to this topic

#81 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 05 February 2009 - 11:11 AM

QUOTE (Hefster @ Feb 5 2009, 05:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
South Florida doesn't get cold... it's a myth. I know because I had 10years to proof it wrong and never once was I cold cool.gif

._.

Then please. Explain why I just woke up because it's so cold, that my entire body is cramping up from the cold D:

My room has no heater. It's a literal icebox. I don't have a comforter to combat this winter cold, as South Florida usually enjoys 80+ degree winters. It's 30 degrees here right now. My room traps and locks in the cold, so it feels like 25. My cold tolerance bottoms out at 70 degrees.

I'm dying shamefulcry0js.gif

#82 Hefster

Hefster

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 06:18 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Feb 5 2009, 12:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

._.

Then please. Explain why I just woke up because it's so cold, that my entire body is cramping up from the cold D:

My room has no heater. It's a literal icebox. I don't have a comforter to combat this winter cold, as South Florida usually enjoys 80+ degree winters. It's 30 degrees here right now. My room traps and locks in the cold, so it feels like 25. My cold tolerance bottoms out at 70 degrees.

Clearly you lack inner fire tongue.gif
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein

You can find me here on FF.net.

Each topic brought to you with at least 1 spelling error.

#83 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, eating, and sleeping =]

Posted 06 February 2009 - 08:10 AM

It looks like we've got the rain we've been asking for... but I'm not sure how long it's going to last. On the other hand, it's no fun to have it rain constantly the whole week. DX

Fanfiction.net C2: Heaven & Earth: A NaruSaku Library

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#84 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 06 February 2009 - 09:24 AM

It's now snowing heavily here! XD It's not settling yet though, the ground is too wet.

My local area was on nationwide news last night:

Over 200 motorists stuck in snow near Exeter

#85 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 06:21 PM

QUOTE (True @ Feb 4 2009, 10:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd agree on this point. I love winter and don't mind cold weather unless its really windy (God damn cold chill). I love snow so if its below 30, I demand snow!

Derock send some over down here yeah? Stop hogging all of it!

SAME HERE STEPBROBRO.

but, tru, i think the eskimoes are ignoring us cos we're being all optimistic and needy for the snow. they're mad that we have warm rainbows bursting from our bottoms and they're stuck with ... bitter insides =/

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Feb 5 2009, 05:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't have a comforter to combat this winter cold, as South Florida usually enjoys 80+ degree winters. It's 30 degrees here right now. My room traps and locks in the cold, so it feels like 25. My cold tolerance bottoms out at 70 degrees.

i suggest ya get one, ya illogical granny mammy BD

OHOHOH try bed bath and beyond! i got this huge feather downed comforter that's simply ~*MARVELOUSSSSS~*

QUOTE (Hefster @ Feb 5 2009, 12:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Clearly you lack inner fire tongue.gif
*QUOTES TO INSTIGATE*

oooooh shnap :O

#86 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 06 February 2009 - 07:13 PM

QUOTE (krisk @ Feb 6 2009, 01:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
SAME HERE STEPBROBRO.

but, tru, i think the eskimoes are ignoring us cos we're being all optimistic and needy for the snow. they're mad that we have warm rainbows bursting from our bottoms and they're stuck with ... bitter insides =/

i suggest ya get one, ya illogical granny mammy BD

OHOHOH try bed bath and beyond! i got this huge feather downed comforter that's simply ~*MARVELOUSSSSS~*

*QUOTES TO INSTIGATE*

oooooh shnap :O

Whatever :rolleyes:

#87 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,843 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 09 February 2009 - 03:03 PM

wow.gif

No more snow and practically warm/regular/firm weather is coming to the East Coast?! FINALLY, Thank God!!! I'm tired of the sudden Canadian arctic cold/snow (sorry to Tsu and Cloud but that weather needs to STAY where you guys at, many people, especially in the South, aren't use to it).

...though I found out that next week after President's Day, the snow will return. facepalm.png

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#88 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 03:18 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Feb 9 2009, 10:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wow.gif

No more snow and practically warm/regular/firm weather is coming to the East Coast?! FINALLY, Thank God!!! I'm tired of the sudden Canadian arctic cold/snow (sorry to Tsu and Cloud but that weather needs to STAY where you guys at, many people, especially in the South, aren't use to it).

I know! I can actually go walking outside again, without having to be bundled up from head to toe! wow.png

And having to be bundled up in South Florida, to me should be considered a crime tongue.gif

#89 Daniee

Daniee

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 04:11 PM

Yup, it's finally melting here as well. biggrin.gif
Now if only it would go away until next Winter... I'm not getting my hopes up.

#90 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 06:18 PM

I can't say much for Southern Cali though... looks like rain season has finally set in. It's been quite a while... about five or seven years since we've actually had a decent rain season. For the past few years we get occasional rainy days but not much, now... we're getting a couple (maybe few) weeks worth of rain coming! DX I'm freezing so badly and I need a super strong umbrella. >.< darn you freezing wind for trying to turn my umbrella inside out!

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#91 Hefster

Hefster

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 09:26 AM

It snowed a lot this morning but now everything is already melting sad.gif
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein

You can find me here on FF.net.

Each topic brought to you with at least 1 spelling error.

#92 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 02:26 PM

Why is it cold again? ._.

It's March for crying out loud! D8

I had to walk 25 minutes in 40 degree weather to work...in SOUTH FLORIDA DX

#93 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 03 March 2009 - 02:38 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Mar 3 2009, 09:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why is it cold again? ._.

It's March for crying out loud! D8

I had to walk 25 minutes in 40 degree weather to work...in SOUTH FLORIDA DX

I know, right?
I don't live as far down as you, but it shouldn't be this cold here in March!!

I HATE the cold.

#94 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 02:43 PM

QUOTE (Kurosaki Ichigo @ Mar 3 2009, 09:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I HATE the cold.

Indeed! D8

*huggles for warmth* <3

#95 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 03 March 2009 - 02:54 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Mar 3 2009, 09:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Indeed! D8

*huggles for warmth* <3

*Huggles back*
Yes it worked

Edited by Kurosaki Ichigo, 03 March 2009 - 02:55 PM.

#96 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 03 March 2009 - 02:58 PM

Yeah I thought it was supposed to get warmer in March but its actually really cold. At least I got out of school on Monday thanks to the snow! Right now its 18°F. We all know who's to blame for this! Canada Mother Nature!

I hope I don't have to wear a jacket during spring break.

#97 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 03 March 2009 - 05:12 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Feb 5 2009, 12:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My cold tolerance bottoms out at 70 degrees.

That cracked me up! ^^
That's what... like 21 degrees celcius? You would probably find norwegian winters troublesome then, since I've experienced -31 degrees celcius (like -28 fahrenheit) this winter, and I'm pretty sure Tsu can beat that sometimes. 40 fahrenheit is easily t-shirt weather for me!

I live in a winter country, so cold weather isn't anything new for me. We haven't really noticed any difference from usual, other than that the snow came later than usual, and we have alot of it. True's school closes for less snow than that, and we still have to go... fffffffff

#98 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,843 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 03 March 2009 - 07:51 PM

I feel sorry for you, Vyse...

But unfortunately, Mother Nature had to struck once more with the ferocious snow storm and the freezing cold upon the US! DDDDXXX

HURRY UP SPRING!!!! I NEED JOO, NOW!!! 111193.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#99 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Location:The Forgotten Borough formerly known as Staten Island!
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Roleplaying, Magical Girls, Anime/Manga, Video Games, Music, Friends/Family, and Food!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 11:05 PM

Here I was, dreaming away about Spring...and the flowers...and the sunshine...and the April Showers.

When my mom comes back from the supermarket with a shopping cart full of food and other things, telling me that she's lucky that she went to the supermarket at the right time. Neither one of us knew why the place was packed until my mom comes calling me up. "Snowstorm. A big one."

'Luck have it', the snowstorm randomly struck Sunday night... causing the close of all NYC Schools, and allowing us a Snow Day in over Five years. But today, I walked to school in 14 degrees and attempted running home in 24 degrees. Not only were my teeth chattering from the cold but most of my body was numb! Just last week, the temperatures were pretty high for February weather (and it was actually pleasant! o.o) And the streets are slippery as it is, I lost my balance about twenty times along the way to go school and back.

Mother Nature isn't joking...x___x

I do hope that the weather improves by the week. From what I've heard on the news, we're expecting temperatures to rise dramatically into the high 50s by Thursday or so. Let's just hope it stays like that!
tumblr_n9ki6ltPXZ1qai1u2o1_500.gif

No matter how dark it is, you’re not alone you know?

The moonlight is shining on us

#100 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 12:34 AM

I saw pretty cool temperatures, good for light sweater and some wind today. Walk out, go to school... heat! The heat! DX Should've worn T-shirt! So yea, not a heat wave, but enough to make us go from sweater weather to T-shirt weather in a day x.X

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users