#81 Blayze

Blayze

Godaime|Erokage-sama

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,015 posts

Posted 20 December 2004 - 05:06 PM

Bwahahaha... the fight is on! biggrin.gif

Nice chapter, Bryon. Looks like things are gonna become more hectic from here on out biggrin.gif

#82 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 28 December 2004 - 03:36 AM

And now, the conclusion to the first bit of this journey Naruto and Sukai are on; Episode 38! happy.gif I hope you all will find it intriguing as we get to see Miroku's true skill and character in action.

=Chapter 38=
Naruto and Sukai looked around them at all the Yakuza, as Naruto had two kunais in his hands, Sukai having his claws on the ready. Ikukage chuckled deeply as he said "You realize how futile this is, do you not? We have you outnumbered, and we also have guns at our sides, and I am sure you couldn't outrun a bullet."
Miroku, still behind the tree, looked at them as he nodded, then did the hand seals of Art of the Shadow Doppleganger, using it to create a few Shadow Dopplegangers climbing up into the tree above him.

Ikukage nodded. "Kill them."
The Yakuza aimed their rifles and fired at them. But Sukai smiled, moving his arms quickly, using the claws he had to deflect the bullets away as he said "Just stay back, Naruto! I gotta stop these one at a time! Just a few more to go!" He kept slapping the air until the last one hit the ground. "There!"
"Reload!" Ikukage shouted, the Yakuza nodding as they began to refill their guns, but before they could, Miroku's Shadow Dopplegangers appeared and punched some of them backwards, grabbing the guns and breaking them as well, as Miroku stepped out. "No one is going to die. Not today."

Ikukage scoffed. "So, you think you can do anything against me, boy? Let's see you try."
Miroku cracked his knuckles. "You don't know who I really am, do you? I am Miroku Asamiya, the Iron Fist of Konohagakure Village, and the guy who is gonna kick your ass."
"Feh. Pathetic." Ikukage pulled a sword out and smiled as he said "Men! Dispose of the others! Asamiya is mine..."
The Yakuza nodded, all of them pulling out tantos. Naruto smiled as he said "No problem. Miroku! You handle your opponent, OK? We got these grunts!"

Miroku blinked at what Naruto had said and smiled. "You got it!"
"Sukai?" Naruto smiled.
Sukai nodded and charged, leaping over some of the Yakuza, whipped around and kicked some of them as Naruto threw his kunai into the arms of two of them, then punched and kicked them down as he leapt over them, and hit another one in the chest with both feet, pushing him away.

Ikukage charged and slashed downward at Miroku, but Miroku dodged as he said "If you are gonna wave that sword, I suggest getting some more speed. I am pretty fast to let you know." Ikukage then slashed at him again, this time with a sword formed of hardened water, as suddenly, Miroku was gone, and the duster he had on was slashed right in half, as Miroku elbowed Ikukage in the back, then grabbed the part of his coat, yanking out something important... his Hitai-Ate Leaf Headband, sliding it on as he smiled and thought 'Naruto, I just wanna say thank you. Your courage to move on even through your tough times is allowing me to do so!"

He took a fighting stance and charged at Ikukage, punching him hard in the cheek with his left fist as he smiled. The attack was one of the Iron Fist Taijutsu style as Ikukage groaned and wiped his lip. "So... that is why you are called 'Iron Fist' Asamiya, eh? Your Iron Fist attack was strong. But you know you are putting too much strain on yourself."

"Nope. I worked that out over time, and just 'cause I am good at Taijutsu don't mean I don't know some Ninjutsu! But I think my Taijutsu is enough for you!" Miroku then disappeared, a cloud of smoke where he was as he spun fast and kicked at Ikukage, a gale of wind around his leg as he said "Konoha Hurricane!!"
Ikukage quickly blocked the attack with a wall of solidified water, then grabbed Miroku with it and smashed him down into the ground, his arms crossed. Miroku then yanked out a kunai and slashed the water off of himself, as he rolled to the side, glaring. Ikukage smirked and said "Water-Style!! Needle Shower Cannon!"

He then shot some blasts of needle-shaped water, which grazed Miroku's skin, causing some blood to spill onto the ground. Miroku then did another style of Taijutsu, moving in quickly, his index and middle fingers together as he thrusted them at Ikukage, who blocked the attack. The style Miroku had used was Snake, shown when he moved his hands like how a snake moved its' body, and thrusted his joined fingers at Ikukage rapidly, but the Takigakure Ninja blocked the attack, just with some solidified water, much like how most Takigakure Ninjas did.

Miroku then swept under and charged at his opponent with a new style, this time slashing his hands across the air, much like a tiger. Ikukage had been connected as he skidded back along the water he manipulated and glared.

Naruto and Sukai sat down on a pile of Yakuza as Naruto said "Should we help Miroku?"
"Naw. He'll be fine."
"OK, your call after all."

Miroku took another stance, just motioning for Ikukage to come at him. Ikukage sheathed his sword and charged, both punching and kicking at one another, blocking each other's attacks effortlessly, fluently, as both punched one another, their fists hitting one another in the air as they both held their ground.

Both pushed back as Ikukage then wrapped some water around his fists and charged, thrusting at Miroku, but the Konoha expert of Taijutsu blocked with his knee as he leapt up and spun very fast, his chakra swirling around him as he said "Konoha Super Hurricane!!" He then smashed Ikukage, making more of a crack than his Hitai-Ate had on it to mark his being a Nukenin, a Missing-Nin.

Ikukage slammed onto the ground, cushioning his fall with some of his water as he then blasted some at Miroku. Miroku pulled his fist back, his chakra forming around it as he shouted "Konoha-Style Taijutsu Technique!! POWER FIST~!!!!" He then smashed his fist hard against the blast of water, gritting his teeth as he began to part it, then charged at Ikukage, as the Takigakure Missing Nin then was hit by Miroku's other fist, knocking him unconscious.

When Ikukage hit the ground, his body was motionless. Miroku waved his hand and said "Damn... that guy has a jaw of glass. But at least I didn't need to kill him. Not this time. Now that I have a new Nindo, a new goal, a new reason to fight. That is all I ever wanted deep down." He smiled, then heard clapping and blinked. He turned to see Naruto and Sukai clapping. He smiled at this, as Naruto then knocked out a then awakening Yakuza.

Soon, after Ikukage woke up, bound up, Miroku asked him "Who sent you?"
"Drop dead."
Miroku then kneed him in the stomach and said "Now... I am gonna ask more nicely... WHO... SENT... YOU?!"
Ikukage groaned and said "Alright... I'll talk... if you wish to know, it was Yakuza... Boss Toguro... he asked I do this."
Naruto crossed his arms. "OK, so where can we find this guy? Can you at least explain that?"
"Fine... it is not like I will get paid now anyhow. He is in the city... a small warehouse... you can find it easily. Go if you want."

Naruto, Sukai, and Miroku all looked at one another, and nodded, as they then took off, leaving Ikukage tied up as they headed off.
Toguro knew something wasn't right when he felt a presence and turned around to see them... "So, you found out about me, eh?"

"We did." Miroku replied, arms crossed. "You're lucky we got our aggression on your cronies. So, why send Ikukage after us, Toguro?"
"Because people like you threaten the way things work here in Kurogasa! This village has been under Yakuza control for a time now, and we wish to keep it that way. But you make the people believe in themselves, and believing in yourself can be dangerous. Very dangerous." He then snapped his fingers and 3 men appeared behind them as Naruto then leapt back, and hit all three as Naruto said "OK, that's it!"

Toguro soon gulped, Naruto grabbing him from behind and giving him a wedige of all things! Toguro's eyes widened as Naruto grabbed him and dragged him outside, Miroku and Sukai very much surprised by his actions. Naruto muttered, then grabbed a rope as everyone looked at him, when he tied Toguro's boxers up to a rope, then yanked him upward, causing the seemingly fearless Yakuza boss to whelp in shock as Naruto dusted his hands and said "Well, that takes care of the trash."

All of the villagers came out, muttering as Naruto said "Hey, you don't need to put up with a guy like this to be happy. What you really need is your own free will. And you can be as happy as you want. I am sure you all were before the Yakuza set up shop here! So, consider this a rebirth for you all!"

The people all looked at one another, as the little girl from the day before walked up to Naruto and smiled as Naruto just smiled back, with Sukai and Miroku watching. Sukai simply then said "You see, Miroku, that is why Naruto is going to make such a good Hokage. He understands people because of the pain he has been in all his life, and it's given him empathy to understand how things should be. He will unite people in ways never dreamt of before... and he will then break what meaning a ninja should be."

Miroku nodded. "He IS gonna be Hokage, Sukai. I can see that now. Looks like I am gonna go with you guys to wherever we need to. 'Sides, you wanna know where Erika and Ryoga are, yes? I know where they are."
Sukai smiled and said "Thank you."

A few hours passed, as the trio of Konoha Ninjas set off, Miroku now in a new coat as he grinned. Naruto looked at him and blinked. "Hey, uhm, what's with the coat?"
"What? It's a fashion statement, Naruto, my man. Can't you actually appreciate good fashion when ya see it, you daffy kid?" Miroku chuckled as Naruto sighed, just shrugging as he thought 'I guess I'll never truly understand adults til I am one myself.'
Sukai laughed at this, as they then set out for their next journey, to find another of the last 3 students Kanoi Uzuamaki, Naruto's father. And to also prepare Naruto for his training. The road ahead seemed to be one interesting path ahead though... one that would prove to be most intriguing.

=To Be Continued...=

Bryon

And soon, expect a nice special coming up in Demon Within, as a small sidestep from the main story, just a little. Be sure to look forward to it when I get it done! smile.gif

#83 Blayze

Blayze

Godaime|Erokage-sama

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,015 posts

Posted 28 December 2004 - 01:56 PM

Fashion statement no jutsu wink.gif

Nice chapter, Bryon. Special chapter coming soon, eh? Cool biggrin.gif

#84 Wrathchylde

Wrathchylde

Old Fart.

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Interests:stuff...

Posted 28 December 2004 - 10:35 PM

Yargh! Nice update. Now work faster! *cracks the whip*

Err...*tries to look innocent* Take your time.

#85 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 09 January 2005 - 06:12 PM

Sorry that took so long, guys! ^^;; But, um, I got a treat for ya! The first Demon Within Special! n_n This one is gonna be about... well read it for yourself to check it out!

Naruto The Demon Within Special 1 - The Meeting of Kanoi and Sukai! A Friendship That Touches Across Death

Naruto, Miroku, and Sukai walked along the road, just looking about as Miroku said "OK, so like I said, Erika is in another village on the other side of the mountains over there." Miroku pointed ahead of himself to the mountains. Sukai nodded as he also looked to the sky. "Hmmm... getting dark. Might as well set up camp, guys."

Naruto and Miroku nodded, and within a few minutes... about close to 60 minutes, a fire was built and the trio saw around it as Naruto said "Guys... I had meant to ask something. What exactly was my dad like in life? I mean... I only know bits and pieces about what Dad could do... so I really want to know all I can about him."
Sukai smiled, arms crossed as he said "Your dad had one hell of a legacy, Naruto. But, I think it's time I tell you about the first time your dad and I met. We were both kids... it was almost 20 years ago to be realistic."
Miroku leaned up against a tree, his hands behind his head as he blinked. "Wait a sec, I don't remember hearing this... what exactly went down, Sukai?"
Sukai chuckled as he began to explain. "It was intriguing... so lemme start from the beginning."

Years ago... a much younger Kanoi Uzumaki, at 16, much like Naruto was now in the present, was walking down the road, heading to the Hokage Tower. He just walked along the dirt road, smiling gently as he then headed inside, walking through the hall, then coming to the door to the office of the Hokage at the time, Daigo Sarutobi, the 3rd Hokage.

Kanoi opened the door slowly, looking about, as he then said "Hello? Lord Hokage? Anyone here?"
"I am here, young Kanoi." The 3rd had said, turning around slowly, haivng shown some signs of aging at this point in his life. He stroked his beard then smiled, as he said "Good of you to make it when you could."
"It's an honor, sir. What's the situation? You had to pull me from training my Genins and Chuunin."

"Kakashi, Rin, and Obito may have to wait abit, Kanoi. You see... there is a situation going on. I've heard word of a small faction of ninjas from Iwagakure Village trying to plot an invasion of the smaller Kusagakure Village. We have men and women out on the frontlines already, but I wanted someone as skilled as you to go and assist the group. But there is one other I wanted you to go with."
"Whom?"

Suddenly, the doors opened, and Kanoi turned to see a much younger Sukai, but at this time, neither one of them were the best friends they'd become. Sukai walked in, hands in his pockets as he said "Yo, old man. What made ya wanna call me all the way here?"

"I am glad you asked." Sarutobi said, smiling as he gestured to Kanoi. "Sukai Hatake, I'd like you to meet Kanoi Uzumaki, the 'Yellow Flash'. Kanoi, this is Sukai Hatake. I am sure you know him perhaps."

"Heard of him just a bit, Lord Hokage. So... I take it you're a relative of Kakashi's huh?" Kanoi said, smiling as he turned to Sukai.
Sukai nodded, arrogantly smiling. "Yeah, Little Scarecrow's my cousin. Even if he doesn't talk much about me." He then turned to Sarutobi and said "Old man, why do you want me to go with him? I could handle this whole thing solo."

"I know. But you two right now are the best Jounins who've not been sent to the battle lines yet. I want you two to go twoards the borders of Kusagakure Village to assist our own ninjas and the Grass-Nin against the Stone-Nin forces."

"Yes, sir." Kanoi said, saluting. Sukai shrugged then said "Whatever you say." Then, in a burst of wind and leaves, the two were gone. Sarutobi chuckled to himself, then thought 'Those two will be just fine... I can tell. I get a feeling that those two will get along.'

Deep in the woods, on the way to the Kusagakure front where other Konoha ninjas were waiting, Kanoi and Sukai leapt through the trees as Kanoi spoke first, to break the silence. "Hey, Sukai... how come Kakashi doesn't talk much about you? I didn't even know he had any other relatives."

"Yeah, well... he doesn't like to talk about me much. Guess 'cause I'm kinda like a slacker at times." Suaki had ran along a long branch, Kanoi underneath him on another branch.
"Who knows? But you seem like the kinda guy who works well."
"'Cause I got no choice. I'd rather do this myself just so's you know, Kanoi." Sukai smirked under his mask. "Having someone else in tow can be a real pain since sometimes you may worry about them."
"Trust me. We'll make it through. The others are waiting too. Hey! I think I see smoke. That must be the sign that the others are ahead." Kanoi replied, both landing down near the camp, walking in slowly.

Someone with white hair, blue eyes, and a gentle smile walked up to them and said "Though a leaf may fall to the ground..."
"We of Konoha will never fall without honor in life." Kanoi replied, signalling some kind of kind. The person walked up and smiled. "Kanoi. Good to see you made it safe."
Bowing, Kanoi smiled, arms at his sides. "Yeah, it's good to see you and your troops are doing well too, Ryu."

Ryu, the man whom Kanoi spoke to, sighed softly and said "I wish it was that simple. We lost 24 men yesterday alone! The leader of the Iwa troops seems to be a Missing-Nin from what we could tell... but we aren't 100% sure." Ryu looked at Sukai, blinking, as he turned to Kanoi, his index finger pointing to Sukai. "Who the heck is this?"
"Oh. This is Sukai, 'The...' uh..." Kanoi blinked as he began to think, then saw...a blue pawprint of some kind of the sleeve of Sukai's shirt and smiled. "He's Sukai 'The Blue Tiger' Hatake, my student Kakashi's cousin, and nephew to Sakumo Hatake. He's backing you up, just like I am."

Sukai raised an eyebrow and thought 'Blue Tiger? What the hell made you think of that kind of nickname, man?' He then looked to Ryu. "And you are...?"
Ryu saluted and smiled. "Ryu Uchiha at your service, soldiers."
"An Uchiha, huh..? Well, I hate to say this, but sometime, some of you can be so... what's the word... oh, yeah. Stuck-up 'cause you got the best Kekkei Genkai or Advanced Bloodline in all of Konoha, next to the Byakugan."

"Trust me, not all of us are 'stuck-up' as you put it best, Sukai. I am in the least not. And what you hear of rumors is not true." Ryu then turned and said "Follow me." He walked towards the camp, Kanoi walking right behind him, arms at his sides, and Sukai followed, hands behind his head as he sighed.

Walking along the camp, Kanoi and Sukai saw all sorts of their own fellow ninjas hurt, some being patched up by Medical Nins. Kanoi looked on and said "These are those who didn't get killed... aren't they?"
"Yeah..." Ryu replied. "Unfortunately, their wounds are severe, and if they go back into battle, they will surely be killed. That's why I am glad we got you guys... even if it's just the two of you."
"Well, I'm glad to offer assistance to your task, Ryu."
Ryu nodded. "We need to get into the enemy's camp, but so many of them are out there, plus their leader... a distraction of some kind could easily help me and some of the others get to where we need to go, Kanoi."
Kanoi rubbed his own chin some. "A distraction... where the hell...?" He looked over to Sukai, then saw him walking forward some.
Sukai sighed and said "Whatever. Just point me out to the enemy, and I'll blow 'em away."
"You just get here and already you wanna fight? Simply crazy..." Kanoi said, shaking his head.
"Hey, I've been bored with all this talk, Mr. 'Yellow Flash', so I figure a nice brawl would cure my boredom. That's why I prefer to be out on missions, just so I can fight someone other than the usual suspects, Kanoi. So, sue me!" He then looked out in the distance, seeing some kind of dust rising.

"Is that them, Uchiha?" Sukai asked, arms at his sides.
"Yes, but..."
"But nothing. I'm goin' in!" Sukai then put his hands into some seals, then slapped them on his shoulders as he smirked. "Ninjutsu Technique... Spirit of the Tiger!"
Suddenly, Sukai snarled, his hair becoming more feral as his fingernails grew longer, as he smiled, his face a tad more cat-like as he charged off on all fours! Kanoi shook his head and thought 'Dammit...'
He then said "Ryu, wait here for us! I think we're going to provide the distraction you want. If you see a gust of wind in the air, get moving. But I gotta motor now so I can see to it that Sukai doesn't get himself killed...!!" He then disappeared in a flash, using his Body Flicker technique, catching right up to Sukai as he shouted "ARE YOU CRAZY!?!"
"No! Bored! But soon, I am gonna be done with these guys and cleansed of my boredom!"

Interrupting him for a second, Naruto looked at Sukai and said "Crazy? YOU!? You're kiddin' right, Sukai..."
Miroku chuckled, sipping his water as he said "I really gotta admit, sir, that seems odd to hear."
Sukai chuckled embarassingly, rubbing the back of his head as he said "Yeah, well... I had a lot of growing up to do back then. Now may I please get back to the story?"

Back in the past, Sukai charged, smirking under his mask, his eyes narrowing like a cat's as he said "Oh, yeah! These guys don't suspect a thing!" Letting out a cry, Sukai landed down near some of the Iwagakure Ninjas as they all looked at him, blinking in surprise. "What the hell...?"
Suddenly, the Iwagakure Nins saw Sukai's Hitai-Ate, and knew where he was from. He then got charged by them, until two of them were punched out hard, by Kanoi, having disappeared and reappeared in a flash, thanks to his Body Flicker Jutsu! Sukai looked around, then said "C'mon!!!"

Some of the Iwagakure Ninjas charged right at Sukai, but the Hatake knelt down, gritting his teeth as he said "HAAA!!! TIGER'S CLAW!!!" He slashed the air around him, blowing around several of the Iwagakure Ninjas, snarling some. Some others charged at Kanoi, but he simply placed his hands into the seals for Art of the Shadow Doppleganger and said "Art of the Shadow Doppleganger!" In an explosion of smoke, and a flicker, Kanoi and his Shadow Dopplegangers punched and kicked their way through the enemy forces. Kanoi looked to see some of them stopping. Sukai snarled at that and said "Hey! Who blew the whistle!?"

Large footsteps could be heard approaching the area Kanoi and Sukai were in. Both of them turned to see a large husky man, with an Stone Hitai-Ate around his neck, a crack in the center, and a smirk on his face. The man had a large wrapping over some kind around his chest, and a giant axe in his hand, as well as black pants and boots, and a bald head with a beard.

"So, I heard some boys were here causing trouble... I recognize at least one of you... the blondey. You're the Yellow Flash, aren't you? And you... whitey, you look like Sakumo Hatake... the disgraced White Fang of Konoha. How does it feel to have a relative whom disgraced himself?"

Sukai snarled, moving his fingers quickly, a growl developing now. "Don't... ever... EVER call my uncle a disgrace!!!" He then roared, charging at the Missing Nin. Kanoi looked at the Missing Nin and said 'That's...!' And when he knew who this was, he shouted "Sukai, wait!!"
But it was too late. He leapt into the air, driving his claw downward as the Missing Nin blocked it with his axe, then slapped the blunt end of it HARD into Sukai's gut. Sukai's eyes widened as his eyes then returned to normal, the impact being hard enough to break his Spirit of the Tiger Jutsu. He slammed into the ground, eyes closed as he groaned.

"I know who you are... Honda Ryuzaki. You were known as the Executioner of Iwagakure. What I wanna know is, why are you helping them now, when you're just a Class-A Missing Nin?" Kanoi asked, hands gripped, just in case.
Honda chuckled, resting the large handle of his axe on his shoulder. "Well, I got 2 key reasons, Uzumaki; money, and because even if I am a Missing Nin, I'm the kind who actually has some honor for his village. They gave me the free reign I needed to begin this invasion at the behest of the Tsuchikage, the Earth Shadow, and his advisors. Well, I took your friend down, and now..." Honda snapped his fingers and the Iwagakure Nins at his beck and call surrounded Kanoi.

"I suggest giving up. You saw what I did to your friend... and I'll do the same to you."
Kanoi closed his eyes then said "Alright. For now... I surrender."

A few hours passed, and locked in a cell, hands bound together, Kanoi sat against a wall, eyes closed as he began to think of how to get himself and Sukai out. Sukai hadn't woken up ever since Honda knocked him out. Kanoi looked out of the window and thought 'OK, Ryu... we'll soon get to work, I hope. Let's hope you guys can get here, take the enemy down, and find us, even if your mission may come first. But I guess you know I can handle myself.'

Back at the Konoha base, Ryu looked ahead of himself, his 3-dot Sharingan activated as he squinted carefully, then sighed, breaking his Sharingan. Another Jounin walked up and said "Sir, we should strike now. The enemy wouldn't expect us..."
"I know, but I trust in Kanoi Uzumaki. We've worked together in the past, and trust one another. He told me he had a signal for us to strike. So we wait. But it has been a while, that's for sure. We're restless, but we also need to be smart about this. That's why we wait until we get the signal."

In the cell... Kanoi looked to Sukai, who finally groaned, waking up slowly. Sukai groaned, his mask lowered, his equipment taken from both him and Kanoi, to ensure escape. Sukai looked about and said "Hey... what the hell is going on!?"
"We got captured, Sukai. Sorry, but that guy was Honda Ryuzaki, once one of Iwagakure's best ninjas. Now, he's just a mercenary for hire it seems, and his village hired him to lead this attack. Other than that, we gotta wait for a bit."
"Why? I want to so get loose and beat the hell out of that Ryuzaki guy, for beating me, AND for insulting my family name!"
Kanoi leaned back and sighed. "I... know a bit about what he spoke of... it happened recently, right?"

Sukai sighed, then sat down softly. "Yeah. Sakumo was one of the few relatives outside of Kakashi I had... my own parents died when I was a kid. My dad on a mission, and my mom was sick. Sakumo took me in, raised me like his own, trained me in the arts of Ninja... so you'd expect me to be a genius like Kakashi. And I was. What hurt me the most then, Kanoi, was seeing my uncle dead on the floor like that... it was like Hell for me. But I've always believed he was a true hero... I'm sure others did too.. despite how Kakashi feels about it..."

"I do believe he was." Kanoi smiled. "My dad was a ninja a few years back before he retired. He had to make a tough decision too. But he still did what he felt in his heart is right. I guess that's one reason I want to be Hokage... so I can help the people of Konoha on a much grander scale than I could as a simple Jounin. That's my one big dream. What about you, Sukai? Got any dreams of your own?"

Sukai nodded. "I wanna consider joinin' the ANBU."
"You... an ANBU?" Kanoi asked, his eyes the size of dots, a sweatdrop on the side of his face. "Uhm... don'tcha gotta be stealthy to do that?"
"Yeah, I know! I know I'm not very stealthy, but that doesn't mean I can't try!" Sukai huffed then closed his eyes.
Kanoi chuckled and said "Don't worry. I can get us out."
"Yeah, Mr. Wizard? How?"

Kanoi moved his hand carefully and showed a small key and grinned. "I swiped this off the guard when they were carrying us to the cell. I can get us loose... but it makes me wonder if Ryuzaki needs everyone out with him to plan... might explain why we don't have a guard near our cell, yeah?"
Sukai blinked then smiled. "Kanoi, you sly dog."
Laughing at that, Kanoi then carefully unlocked his handcuffs, then got to Sukai's. Sukai rubbed his wrists and said "So, what's the plan?"
"We give Ryu the signal he needs to move in." Kanoi held his left hand out carefully. Sukai blinked. "We're gonna use your hand as the signal?"
"No, we're going to use a Jutsu I've seen the last 4 years developing. It takes a lot of focus... to use this move..." Kanoi gritted his teeth, his chakra beginning to form slowly. He then moved his right hand and left hand rapidly, but carefully so he didn't lose his focus on his chakra ball. Speaking with his teeth gritted, Kanoi continued to explain. "Imagine a unified force of chakra hitting the enemy with the force of wind, Sukai... and imagine it having more destructive capability than most Jutsus in this modern age. And you got this!" Soon, Kanoi stopped and held up his left hand, a ball of chakra gripped in it. "My advice... hold onto something."

Sukai rushed over to the window, leaping at it and grabbing the bars. Kanoi then raised his left hand up and shouted "RA... SEN... GAN!!!" He slammed his hand down on the ground, crying out as a blast of wind and chakra spiraled all over them, blowing right through the roof of the prison as well as pulling the debris up with it... plus it blew the cell door of its' hinges completely.

Ryu looked to see the gust of wind as he chuckled. "Kanoi's signal! Troops!" He thrusted his hand forward, his Sharingan engaged immediately. "Let's go!!!" He then charged, several Konoha ninjas right behind him. Sukai, back in the cell, looked at Kanoi in shock and said "Rasengan...!? You said it took you four years to develope that attack!?"
"Yeah..." Kanoi panted gently. "But it was worth it, wouldn't you say?"
Sukai nodded as he snapped his fingers. "Oh! Our gear!" He rushed into another room nearby, seeing the damage Kanoi's Rasengan did, and grabbed their equipment. He then headed into the cell and tossed them to Kanoi as he placed his equipment on. "So, since the others are gonna be coming... shall we kick some serious butt and take some of the bad guys down so they don't gotta work as hard?"

Kanoi tightened his Hitai-Ate a bit and smiled. "Love to."

Both of the Jounins rushed out to see Ryu and his fellow Konoha ninjas attack the enemy, ripping into them quickly. Ryuzaki looked on, glaring as he grabbed his axe and charged right into battle, but suddenly, two fists clobbered him in the face... the fists belonging to Kanoi and Sukai. Honda glared at the two and said "You...!"

Kanoi smiled as he took a stance and said "Well, you shouldn't have been that surprised."
"We cleaned up nicely, and now we're gonna clean your clock, Honda!" Sukai said, gritting his teeth.
"Oh, really? Is that a fact...?"
Sukai nodded as he charged, then held his hands out as Kanoi charged, grabbing his wrists with Sukai grabbing his as Sukai swung him forward, Kanoi kicking Honda in the jaw, sending him skidding on his back. Sukai then let Kanoi go as he landed down and turned to Honda. The Missing Nin got up and swung his axe downward. "GRAND AXE BLADE!!!" He slammed his axe downward, a blast of energy shooting at the two as they dodged the attacks. Sukai looked on and said "Man, this big guy is sure tough if he just won't stay down!"

"I got an idea, Sukai! Follow my lead." Kanoi charged, Sukai nodding. Kanoi rushed forward, then rolled forward, and focusing his chakra into his right foot, kicked the large Missing Nin up into the air. He then leapt up, pushing himself off Honda's shoulders. He then stayed up some. Sukai looked up and said "So I see!"
Suddenly, Honda came towards the ground slowly. Sukai leapt up as Kanoi dived down, Kanoi shouting "Piercing Claw!!" His hands extended outward.
Sukai pulled his arms back and shouted "Howling Fang!"
Both of the Jounins quickly landed heavy punches digging into Honda's flesh, then both knocked him down to the ground with a kick. Honda groaned in pain as he laid there, his axe even broken from the impact of Kanoi and Sukai's cooperative attack. Sukai grinned, then began to chuckle, with Kanoi laughing also as the two then turned to one another, halting their laughter, then punching their closed fists against one another's.

After a bit, Ryu looked at the two and said "You guys OK?"
"Better than OK, Ryu. Glad you could make it to the party. Did everything work out like you wanted?" Kanoi asked.
"Yup. And luckily, we didn't lose any casualities. You guys really are the Yellow Flash and Blue Tiger."
Sukai nodded. "You know it." He then grinend as did Kanoi, Ryu chuckling a bit.

Back in Konoha, Sukai had his arms behind his head as he said "...And so you see, old man, me and Kanoi managed to get kidnapped, but we still had given Ryu and his team they time they needed to get things done. Whatcha think?"
"All in all..." Sarutobi said. "You boys did very well on this mission. I commend you both for your hard work."
"Thanks, sir." Kanoi said, smiling.

"You two are dismissed now."
Sukai and Kanoi nodded then walked off as Kanoi said "Hey, Sukai! I'm gonna be gettin' a bowl of ramen. You wanna go with? We are after all friends, right?"
Sukai blinked, but smiled. "Hell yeah, we are! Let's go!" He quickly ran ahead, as Kanoi charged right after him, chuckling.

Back in the present, Sukai smiled. "After that, your dad and I were the best of friends... we sparred together, had lunch, helped one another in our own ways. We grew to be the best of friends until the day he died... and I think since I've seen him again, Naruto, I feel as if our friendship touches beyond life or death. That it's one that is gonna last forever."
Naruto nodded as he said "Wow. Now that was cool. Hey, how about filling me in on how Dad met Mom!?!"
"Another time, Naruto. And Miroku, don't worry... we'll show you guys the In-Between, so you can see anyone you care for again."
Miroku scratched his head and siad "OK, if you say so, Sukai..."

Laying back, Naruto had his hands behind his head and smiled softly, looking up at the stars as Sukai laid back, and Miroku was last, having put the fire out. The trio laid there, then drifted to sleep, but in Sukai's mind, he was remembering that day still, of when he and a young Kanoi Uzumaki would become best friends and stick by one another's sides until the end... and that remains to be the truth.

=To Be Continued..=

Enjoy. smile.gif

Bryon

#86 Wrathchylde

Wrathchylde

Old Fart.

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 09 January 2005 - 10:40 PM

*claps* Very nice once more Bryon.

#87 Blayze

Blayze

Godaime|Erokage-sama

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,015 posts

Posted 09 January 2005 - 11:13 PM

Yar, tis a spiffy update tongue.gif

#88 LoveHinaGuy

LoveHinaGuy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 03:11 PM

YATTA! another kick ass chap! biggrin.gif i think it makes up for the lateness tongue.gif biggrin.gif get the next chap out soon! biggrin.gif

^MADE BY STAR-CHANNNN!^

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

#89 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 14 January 2005 - 10:54 PM

Sorry I've taken so long on chapters, guys, but I just want to make sure the quality of my work is first rate! n_n And I assure you, Chapter 39 is well-worth it! X) This chapter has some great revelations for some of the things I did. Enjoy!

=Chapter 39=
Konoha Village, once again... Choji was sitting out on his family's porch, elbows resting on his knees. He also had his chin rested on his hands as he sighed... obviously something on his mind and in his thoughts... something that occured a few days ago between him and Ino. He rubbed the side of his head as he thought 'How am I gonna ask about this..? God, I feel so embarassed..'
Soon enough, Chomaru, Choji's father, stepped outside and took a seat down by his son.

"Something on your mind, Choji? You have been out here for a few hours now." Chomaru asked, arms on his knees also.
Choji looked at him with a serious look on his face. "Dad, I got to ask you something serious."
"Oh? What is it?"
Choji sighed, exhaling, then mumbled something softly.
"What? I couldn't hear you."
"when did you lose your mhrmrmrmf..?" Choji still spoke softly.
"One more time." Chomaru asked.
"When did you lose your virginity, Dad?! I gotta know..." Choji this time spoke clearly and loudly, looking over to his dad.

Chomaru blinked in surprise and said "Well... uhm... this is kind of a surprise for you to ask me such a question, son... well... I lost mine about... hmmm... when I was 26, sometime after I had married your mother. Why do you ask?"

Choji hung his head and sighed. "Cause I lost mine a few days ago... to Ino. God, I... I feel so ashamed to have to mention this to you, Pop!" Choji stopped himself, placing his hands on his face as he spoke. "We were careful about it too... it just happened, that's all!! We were hanging out... we started to kiss just a bit, make out some later, then you know..." With that said, Choji lowered his hands, his face red.
Chomaru had quite the look of shock on his face, but then, he smiled, patting his son's back and said "I get you, son. Let me ask you something... you and Ino... do you love each other?"
Choji looked at his dad, his blush gone as he nodded at his father's question. "Yeah, Dad! We even said that to one another when we did... you know... I really do love her. I mean, I've had fun with her since we began to date."
Chuckling softly, Chomaru ruffled Choji's visible hair and said "Choji, that is what matters. Love most of all. Besides... I have heard of people losing their virginity earlier than you did, son. So, listen to me, it's alright. Just remember... you two love each other... considering it happened so fast... but that's not the point. I think you should go see her, talk with her about this."

Looking up at his dad, Choji nodded then said "Yeah. Yeah! I should do that! Thanks, Dad! Gotta go! See ya!" He got up and rushed off as fast, his dad chuckling as he smiled happily for his son. Choji ran as fast as he could, panting heavily as he sprinted. He gritted his teeth, charging forward, much faster than anyone expected... since sheer determination and drive guided him right now.

Suddenly, Choji stopped when he saw Ino standing near the remains of an old temple. She was standing by herself, resting up against a pillar, arms crossed under her breasts softly. Choji walked up and cleared his throat some. Ino heard it and turned to him. "Choji-honey..." She blushed a bit, looking downward, her hands held together.
"Hey, Ino-chan. What were you doing here by yourself?" Choji asked, arms at his sides.
"I... I need to get some perspective on us."
"Really? I came to find you so we could talk." Choji rubbed his head softly.

Ino looked over at him, her blush fading as she said "Really...? Are you angry at me for doing that? Has it left you depressed? It's been bugging me some... if you still wanna be with me because of us spending the night and having sex so soon...?"
Choji walked over to her, then wrapped his right arm around her waist, his left hand on the back of her head as he said "Hey... lemme tell you something." He smiled when he spoke, such serenity and genuine feeling in his voice. "I love you."
Hearing that, Ino looked up at Choji and said "You love me...?"
"Yeah! I really mean that with all my heart! I'm not lying. When I told you that when we spent the night together, I meant it with all my heart, 100%, truly and deeply. Dad told me if you love someone, that that's what should matter most in a relationship. You love me, right? That's why else you'd wanna be with someone like me when someone as beautiful or sexy as you could have ANY guy you wanted."

Ino looked but then smiled, cupping Choji's cheeks and smiled. "But I want to be with you because I love you too. That is why I did what I did with you... like I said... I love you, Choji... and I want us to still be together... no matter what has happened."
"That's all I want too, Ino." Choji smiled also, as Ino rested her head on his shoulder, near his neck as she smiled, eyes closed. Choji just then held Ino in his arms, stroking her hair gently as she smiled.

Another part of Konoha, Sasuke was focusing his chakra into his Thunder Clap, creating a massive explosion, as he gritted his teeth, the rock he had hit exploded into rubble, as he dropped to one knee, panting heavily, his arm singed. Hinata saw him and quickly rushed over to him, grabbing some healing herbs, rubbing them against Sasuke's arm quickly... then looked at him.

"That was much stronger than last time. You are progressing simply marvelously." Hinata smiled warmly as Sasuke said "Yeah. I bet if I had beaten Naruto that day... that I would have just ended up throwing away my life for power... and end up nothing more than a puppet to Orochimaru..."
"Do not discuss such things, Sasuke-kun. It's alright."
"...That day Naruto dragged me back... he told me I was going to end up like my brother if I went to Orochimaru... and he was right... I let my hatred and want to kill my brother consume me. That is all I wanted most of all. And I hated the fact Naruto was getting stronger than me, since I couldn't let anyone else be stronger than me... in the end, I was walking down the path Itachi was on... gaining power for who knows what? My revenge? My own damned self satisfaction? I still at times feel that burning hatred... and I've tried to repress it... because all I will do is end up being a monster..."

Hinata looked at him. "You do not need to do this alone. You have me at your side, as well as your friends behind you to help you... you know that." Sasuke looked at her and said "But I don't want you guys involved in my war."
"It does not need to be your war alone..." Hinata replied, cupping Sasuke's cheeks. He looked at her, then Hinata smiled. "Just remember... there are other forces at work in this world, Sasuke-kun... you do not need to do everything yourself. In the end... what awaits may be madness." She then smiled, as did Sasuke, as both suddenly but slowly leaned in and kissed one another, embarassed for a moment, but just holding the kiss, nothing more.

Meanwhile, Shino was standing in the middle of a large swarm of insects, eyes closed as his father, Hinoki Aburame, watched on, arms at his sides, impressed as he said "The control you are displaying is very impressive, Shino. How long have you been so motionless for...?"
Shino exhaled softly, keeping his control still. "So far... 4 hours, Father. The bugs are making some good conversation right now, I must say. They are telling me how they've been working a little overtime here and there to make sure whatever they can to protect their hives and such. But they do not mind chatting it up with me." Shino then smiled softly at an insect resting on his index finger.

Hinoki nodded softly as he watched his son talking with the insects as he said "Just do not work too hard, alright."
"Of course." Shino replied.

Once more, in another part, Kiba was sparring against Naomi, both clashing their Piercing Fangs against one another. Both then landed down onto the ground, both in their Beast-Human forms, panting heavily. Naomi smiled then said "I can stop right here, right now if you want me to, that is, Kiba."
Kiba exhaled then said "Yeah, a break is in order right now." Both the Inuzukas then broke their Beast-Human forms, exhaling as Kiba smiled. "I am gettin' better at this, ain't I?! I mean, I held the Beast-Human form much longer than I have before. Thanks for the rigorous training, Naomi."

Naomi smiled and said "You're most welcome. I just wanna make sure you make it through it well."
"I know. I can tell." Kiba then chuckled as Akamaru leapt up into his arms and he smiled. Naomi chuckled at this, arms crossed as she smiled. 'One minute he is all charged up and ready to go for battle, then he is just so sweet and simple and enjoyable. Oh, Kiba, you are very, very unusual sometimes, you know that.."
Kiba laughed when Akamaru began to lick his cheek rapidly, smiling happily with a toothy grin while his companion continued to show his affections. Naomi smiled warmly at that, just giggling a bit while she watched the two companions united together.

Gai Maito looked on in the woods as he saw each of his former students train as he smiled, arms crossed as he watched Neji using his Hakkeshou Kaiten to block some of Tenten's shurikens and kunais. He soon stopped and said "Not bad, Ten. Just gotta pick up the speed when you throw your weapons."
"Got it! Coming atcha, Neji!" She then threw a windmill shuriken right at him, Neji focusing his chakra as he said "HAKKESHOU KAITEN!!" He then began to spin as fast as he could, a barrier of chakra around himself, blocking it then Tenten leapt up and caught her windmill shuriken, landing down.

Lee himself was practicing his punches and kicks against a tree, then smashed a heavier punch into the tree, exhaling as he did. "There!"
Gai chuckled, as he clapped his hands softly. "Nice work. All of you."
Lee looked at Gai as he smiled. "We've been working hard on and off our meetings with you as well as our own individual training. In fact... I think for now I am gonna take a nice leisurely walk." Lee added, arms behind his head as he walked outward, towards the woods, then disappeared into the bushes.

Gai chuckled softly as he said "Tenten, Neji, you two take a break also... do what you want. We have time before the Grand Prix begins, but I don't think that you will need me much longer at this point."
Neji nodded. "I know, Sensei. I think one step I will take is going to see my uncle, to see what he can do for me. Ten... what about you? What will you be doing?"
Tenten smiled softly and said "Mind if I still go with you?"
"If you want. But I do no mind having your company at least." Neji smiled softly, then walked towards the estate of his uncle, Hiashi Hyuga, Hinata's father. Tenten then smiled, rushing to Neji's side, walking by him, smiling. "What do you think Lee is going to do?"
"I am not sure yet, Ten. But I guess we wait and see, eh?" Neji replied, smiling softly. "In many ways, he is stronger than me... but I want us to face each other, so that we can truly see which of us is the best..."
Tenten chuckled. "Boys and their wanting to prove their strength. Yeesh!"
Hearing that, Neji laughed softly.

Lee walked through the woods, smiling gently as he looked about the trees and foliage. He then stopped to hear noises... what sounded like cries. He leapt up into a branch, crawling along it to see Asuka, Ame, and Ryoko.
Asuka smiled as she had her hands on the ground and said "OK, Ryoko-chan, here it goes! Ninjutsu Attack! Plant Weed!" With Asuka's hands on the ground, weeds of thorns rose up out of the ground coming at Ryoko who pulled out a sword and slashed them in half with one blow. "All too easy."
"Not that easy!" Ame giggled. "You missed one just a bit!"
"Hmm.. so I did." Ryoko replied.

Ame hummed playfully, just swirling around some of the water vapor she gathered from the dew on some leaves, as well as some water itself from a nearby lake. She then began to make fun shapes with it, grinning as she did. She blinked when she heard a noise, as well as Asuka and Ryoko, who looked up, then heards someone cry out! That someone was also holding onto a tree branch, then slammed into the ground, groaning. The trio rushed over and saw it was Lee. Ame pointed and said "It's the dogbrows boy from the other day!"
Gasping, Asuka rushed over and helped Lee up. "Oh, my God! Rock! Are you OK?"
Lee looked up at Asuka and nodded. "Yeah. And... you know, you're the first person to call me Rock outside of my parents..."

Ryoko's sword quickly tapped Lee's neck as she said "What were you doing here, Dog Brows? Spying on us before the tournament even begins?"
"No! I honestly didn't even think that I was gonna be seeing you three! I was just passing through on a walk..." Lee replied, waving his hands rapidly.
Asuka tapped Ryoko's shoulder and said "Ryoko-chan, please... let me go speak with him, alright? In private, so no peeking, Ame-chan!"
"Aw! I never get to have any fun!" Ame huffed, her arms crossed.
"Alright, Asuka. We'll play it your way. For now..." Ryoko slowly pulled her sword away, without even leaving a cut on Lee's neck, then sheathed it. Asuka smiled then hooked her arm with Lee's and said "Shall we, Rock?"
Lee blushed deeply at this, then was dragged suddenly by Asuka. Ame giggled as she said "That guy keeps amusing me no matter what happens, Ryoko-chan! Do you think Asuka-chan's gonna be OK?"
"She better be... that Dog Brows guy seems a tad funny..."

Asuka and Lee kept walking as Asuka smiled. "So, Rock, I was wondering something. Did you come all the way to see me?"
"Yeah... to be honest, Ms. Asuka..."
"No, no." Asuka smiled. "Feel free to call me Asuka-chan. You did so before. Why so nervous now?"
"Uhm... well... I guess then it wasn't just us. It was your friends and mine. But us like this... is there some reason you had dragged me out to the lakeside by ourselves?"
Asuka nodded. "We've been hearing rumors that 2 others teams were attacked on the way to Konoha. What exactly happened to them...?"

Lee sighed a bit. "They were from Kusagakure, Hidden Grass, and Takigakure, Hidden Waterfall, and both were killed... we don't know who the attackers were, but we had confirmation that they were going to be competitors in the Kage Grand Prix... and that means we got to keep an extra eye on things, just in case."
"I see..." Asuka repled. She let Lee's arm go softly, but smiled. "I'm sure you heard what Ame-chan and Ryoko-chan had said? About how boys always seem to just go ga-ga for me...? Ame-chan had tallied it to be 10,568,243 boys so far in the last few years. But I can tell you are very different. Kind of a silent power. But I guess I find you to be cute, Rock."
"Seriously?" Lee replied, keeping a straight face.
"Dead serious, even if you do have big eyebrows." Asuka turned and smiled.

"Thank you, Asuka-chan. I have only said what I am about to say to one other person. My feelings for that person went unrequited, because she cared for someone else, and loves another now. But... I will protect you with my life. I will be there for you when you need me. Just consider me your shining Blue Beast."
Asuka smiled then giggled a bit. "Thank you very much for that, Rock. I am grateful to have someone whom is willing to be my hero. No other boy I've seen attracted to me has even wanted to do that." With that said, Asuka gently brushed some of her light green hair aside, turning to the lake. "I feel really lucky that I met you."
Lee heard that and blushed, but smiled. "As am I. I better get going now. But good luck in the Grand Prix."
Asuka turned and smiled. "You too." She then smiled, blowing a kiss to Lee. Lee blushed deeply at this, then bowed, taking off as fast as he could.

In the Hokage Tower, Gouki and Tsunade sat down, watching Sakura as she was working on some of her studies. Sakura softly placed her hand onto a lifeless fish, eyes closed gently as she began to focus her chakra, some sweat coming down her forehead, as she then heard flopping noises, then opened her eyes to see the fish was alive and kicking now!

Tsunade smiled and said "Well done, Sakura. You've been making quite a bit of progress this month. Why don't you take a break?"
Sakura nodded. "Yes, ma'am..." She sat down softly, but then was surprised when Gouki set a bento box down in front of her.
"Here, Sakura. You need to keep up your strength, so I suggest eating some lunch." Gouki smiled. He then had one for himself, then handed another to Tsunade. Tsunade smiled then said "Thank you, Gouki."
"You're welcome." The halfing said, smiling. All 3 soon began to eat, Sakura eating the fastest of the three as Gouki and Tsunade looked at her in surprise, both blinking rapidly. Tsunade then said "It's as if she's picked up some of Naruto's habits..."

Sakura blushed then said "Sorry." She slowly stopped eating, speaking softly "I wonder how Naruto-kun is doing right now... it's been a month almost since he and Sukai took off to do whatever it is they're up to..."
"I assure you, Sakura, what Naruto and Sukai are doing, they are doing to better Naruto for the Grand Prix, much like how your training with me has been such a good reason. You want to be stronger, and feel like you can do something more than you have in the past?"

"Yes. I felt so helpless when Sasuke-kun left, even if he thanked me... for trying to stop him, I don't know... and I couldn't do it. In the last few times, I've only been able to do so much when Ino, Tenten, and Hinata can do more because of their skills... so I at least want to make sure I can help those I love." Sakura replied.
"That is a noteworthy reason." Gouki smiled. "Want to get in touch with Naruto? I can handle that if you'd like."
"What? You can do that, Gouki...?"
"Yep. Just watch." He placed his bento box down, then placed his hands together, moved them apart, and showed Sakura a kind of scroll made of chakra. He smiled at this, just speaking to her. "This is simple. Speak what you want to say, and that person will hear it when I close it and send it on its' way."

Sakura nodded, standing up slowly, then walking to Gouki. She looked at the paper and spoke "Hello, Naruto-kun. It's me, Sakura-chan. I just wanted to check up on you... but I guess you are doing alright. You know what is odd? Earlier this week, when I trained with Tsunade-sama, I thought about one thing... when you and I really met... as kids. I mean, I am sure you don't remember this... but, I do. It was before I thought you were all those horrible things... annoying, obnoxious, everything like that. We were just 5, and I remember I had given you a flower then you just smiled. I don't know why I remembered that... I just did. I guess it was before I met Sasuke-kun, and just became infatuated with him like everyone else. I thought I was different, because I felt my feelings were true... but I was wrong... but at least I get to see the real you more than I ever did as a stupid kid. Anyway... I look forward to showing you my own true power when you get home... please come home safely. I... I don't want to lose you before I get to tell you my true feelings... so please make it back so I can..."

Gouki nodded then closed the paper and tossed it up as it scattered. Sakura sniffled a bit then said "Tsunade-sama, can we get back to my training? Please..."
Tsunade blinked then nodded. "Alright!"

And with Naruto, Sukai, and Miroku, Naruto stopped for a second, hearing what Sakura had said to him, then smiled warmly. He then said to himself "I will come back safely, Sakura-chan. Then I'll be alot stronger than I ever was before... I'll be maybe 10 times better... if not less or more! Wish me luck!" He then rushed to catch up to Miroku and Sukai, who walked ahead of him some, a giant grin on his face as he charged off to meet his fate!

=To Be Continued...=

And there it is. Worth the wait, I assure you.

Bryon

Edit - Just a name change Shinto to Hinoki.

#90 Blayze

Blayze

Godaime|Erokage-sama

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,015 posts

Posted 14 January 2005 - 11:20 PM

Mmm... fluffy tongue.gif

Great work, Bryon!

#91 Wrathchylde

Wrathchylde

Old Fart.

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 14 January 2005 - 11:40 PM

QUOTE (Blayze @ Jan 14 2005, 07:20 PM)
Mmm... fluffy tongue.gif

Great work, Bryon!

Wonderfully so.

#92 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 15 January 2005 - 01:36 PM

I just caught up with everything, and I think this is progressing nicely. happy.gif

Mmm... candy-floss-soft fluff in the last chapter...

Naruto is indeed going to be a great Hokage when he matures. smile.gif He's empathic, strong, honest and knows the difference between right and wrong!

#93 LoveHinaGuy

LoveHinaGuy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 16 January 2005 - 03:19 PM

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! thanks for the heads up on the update too biggrin.gif man loveing this fic the more i read biggrin.gif keep up the chaps and i'll keep read and get the next chap out soon please biggrin.gif

^MADE BY STAR-CHANNNN!^

#94 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 17 January 2005 - 06:20 PM

Well... this is it! happy.gif 40 big chapters and 1 special, ladies and gentlemen! I ain't lost a step it would seem! Enjoy guys.

=Chapter 40=

In Otogakure Village, the Village Hiding in Sound, Orochimaru was in his chambers, a dark black set of robes on his body as he began to chant, a makimono, or a scroll, kneeling, as Hyo, with every bit of his armor save for his helmet and mask, Tayuya, Kabuto, one of Orochimaru's main lieutenants, whom had a pair of glasses that seemed to hide his true face; that of a cold-calculating killer. He had white hair, much like snow, a Hitai-Ate, with a music note on it, to show his allegiance to Oto. He smiled, in his usual blue vested and panted attire with a black long sleeve shirt underneath it.

3 others were there also. One was rather husky and large. He had narrowed eyes, spikey red hair, a large vest buckled up, hiding some kind of secret perhaps, tanned skin, and a smirk crossing his lifes. This was Gorubo, the brother to Jirobo, another member of Orochimaru's forces who died when the original Sound 5, Orochimaru's bodyguards, were trying to bring Sasuke to him.

Next to him was a young woman, long white hair with something resting against her back... and she had on a long black gown with her feet being slightly visible, white tape around her wrists and hands, her fingers and thumbs being visible, and blue painted lips. This was Kanna... whose beauty held a deadly secret, as did what she carried on her back.

And the third one had his purple hair tied into a ponytail, smiling as he had on a beige vest, a blood red shirt underneath, black pants and a devilish smirk. He was Kyosuke. Together, Hyo, Tayuya, Kyosuke, Kanna, and Gorubo were Orochimaru's 5 bodyguards; North (Kyosuke), South (Gorubo), East (Tayuya), West (Kanna), and Center (Hyo). Orochimaru smirked as he said "I owe you five quite a bit for this task... you all have managed to give me something which will grant me power... for ever since that blasted old man took my arms from me I have been left weakened... waiting for a gold opportunity to gain power so I may take my vengeance upon him and everyone in that village."

"Master..." Hyo replied.
"No more words, Hyo. Only... action..." Orochimaru then gasped suddenly, feeling a surge of power coursing through his body. He gritted his snake fang-like teeth, turning it into a grin then he began to cackle, as a surge of chakra swirled around him as he said "YES!! YES!!! I can feel it.. I can feel all of the power of these ancient scrolls coursing through me... giving off such a powerful force of chakra!! I CAN FEEL IT!!" Suddenly, the chakra completely encased Orochimaru as the Sound 5 and Kabuto covered their eyes, as a flash of light entered the room, then soon, the light disappeared, and smoke stood around where Orochimaru was as he cackled demonically, looking at his hands, feeling something he hadn't felt for a while... the feeling of his arms... and this time... something else.

Meanwhile, deep in the woods in Fire Country, Naruto, Sukai, and Miroku all stopped, tensing. All 3 turned as Naruto said "Uhm, guys... I gotta ask... did you feel that...?"
"Yeah... so did I..." Sukai replied. "It felt like Orochimaru. But it was... different... something unfamiliar... I figured that old snake was dead... makes me wonder what the hell he is up to..." Sukai's blood began to boil some at the thought of Orochimaru, clenching his hand tightly.

Miroku looked at him and said "You mean Orochimaru of the Legendary 3 Sannin of Konoha, Sukai?... I heard rumors about him, but... what the hell is going on!?!"

"I don't get it either... but we can't worry about it now. C'mon, guys." Sukai unclenched his hand slowly, exhaled, then walked. "We better find Erika soon... just in case that Orochimaru may come after us."

"No way. He's not interested in me at all, Sukai..." Naruto replied, his hands behind his head. "He's been mostly after Sasuke for his Uchiha bloodline, so's he can use some odd Jutsu to take control of his body and gain the Sharingan and all of that..."

"...All I know is that he wanted to seek immortality..." Sukai replied. "Daigo Sarutobi, the 3rd Hokage, that old man, told me about it... but... to me... all Orochimaru had done was tempered me... he took one of my friends, and used him as an experiment to find a way to be immortal... but he must have found a way if he is still alive..."
"I am sorry to hear that, Sukai..." Naruto frowned. "...Jiraiya had told me what he had planned to do, and I knew I couldn't let Sasuke get to him so that he wouldn't get his soul consumed..."
"Sounds like he's definitely ballsy in his quest..." Miroku replied.

"Well... it was weird... 5 attackers were in the village awhile back when Mizuki and Ishiharu started a riot with prisoners. Gouki told me all he heard before he blacked out was a flute... and it makes me think of something. Shikamaru said one of the Sound Nins we faced had a flute... he also said her name was 'Tayuya'." Naruto replied, stroking his chin some.

"Let's worry about that later." Sukai said, as he stopped, gazing out to a village ahead. Naruto and Miroku stood next to him, looking outward to the village. "I wonder if we'll find Erika here. That chick was a tough one to deal with sometimes. I remember her decking me a lot of times."

"Only because you said stupid things to her, Miroku!" Sukai replied, chuckling. "You know I'm right. Kanoi had mentioned it to me quite a few times."
Miroku sighed some, but Naruto laughed heartily at that, snickering as he began to walk."We goin' or what!?"

"Yeah, yeah..." Sukai said, shaking his head. He then rushed right after Naruto, followed by Miroku, who just walked casually right behind. Once in the city, the three looked about, having a hard time, considering how many people were in the city itself! Miroku was about to say something, but then his eyes shrunk some when he heard his stomach growl. He tapped it with his right hand and said
"Uhm, guys... mind if we get a bite to eat? It's been, what, 10 hours since we last had a bite to eat?"

"Sure, why not?" Sukai chuckled. "We could easily just take a break, since finding Erika may be harder than we can guess."
Naruto raised his arm and said "LET'S CHOW DOWN THEN!!!"

Soon, at a restaurant, Naruto sat across from Miroku and Sukai, Miroku having a lit cigarette in his mouth as he inhaled from the cigarette, then blew it out of his mouth softly. "Man, where the hell is our waitress!? It's been about 15 minutes since we managed to get inside!"
"Take it easy, Miroku, we're here, aren't we? Besides, this is a very packed restaurant..." Sukai replied.

Soon, walking up, a young woman with dark brunette hair tied up by a red twine, wearing a white button blouse, a pink apron and matching skirt with white patterns along the bottom line of the skirt, and strapped shoes, no heels, and frilly socks. She smiled and said "Hello. Can I help you three?"
Naruto nodded and said "Yeah, we're ready to go! I'll just take an omelet."
"And I will..." Sukai was about to order but then he said "...Erika?!"
The young woman looked at Sukai and blushed some. "S-sensei Sukai!? Miroku!?"
Miroku chuckled then smiled. "Hey. Nice dress, Erika."

Erika twitched at the tone of Miroku's voice, then playfully chuckled as she wobbled forward and pretended to slip, elbowing Miroku in the face as she said "Oops! Sorry! I didn't mean to slip, Miroku! You OK?"
"HEY!! You did that on purpose!" Miroku groaned, rubbing his eye, putting his cigarette out into an ashtray.
"No I didn't." Erika smiled innocently. She then looked at Naruto and said "Hey. Who's the cute kid?"
Sukai chuckled. "This is Naruto, Erika. He's Kanoi's son. Can't you tell?"

Naruto smiled softly. "We came to ask you something!"
"Oh? Well, I'm on duty right now, so you may wanna order before I get in trouble. Naruto's ordered, so what will you two take, Miroku, Sukai?"
Sukai smiled. "Just a beef and potatoes plate."
Miroku leaned back. "I'll take a sushi platter."

"OK then, coming up." Erika smiled, heading off once she had gotten their orders done. Naruto smiled as he said "She sounds like a spitfire like you said!"
Miroku huffed. "Hmph!! More like a pain in the ass!"
"Oh, stop it, Miroku!" Sukai groaned.
Naruto sighed, then thought 'Man, I hope that the road isn't gonna be as crazy as it seems to be gettin'...'

After receiving their food, the group ate carefully. After downing some water, Naruto then said "Hey, Sukai, what is Erika good at again out of Dad's old students?"
"She's known for her skills in Ninjitsu, plus, her father was graceful in the sword, which she had learned to do so too. And she has fought well with both her Ninjitsu and swordsman style." Sukai smiled softly, sipping some water too.
Miroku scoffed. "Yeah, barely able to match up to her with my Taijutsu skills."

Naruto smiled. "Sweet! Ninjitsu has proven in the past to be one of my fort?s! Heck, one time, I created 1000 Shadow Dopplegangers! And that was the first time I'd learned to use the Art of the Shadow Doppleganger!! So, how do ya like that!?"
Sukai spat out some water, panting a bit, groaning. "OK... now that is insane!!"
Miroku's eyes were widened with a piece of sushi in his mouth then opened it, some of his sushi hitting the ground. "1... thousand...??"
"Uh-huh!" Naruto nodded. Soon, Erika came back out, smiling as she had on a white shirt with a Chinese-like feel, long black pants and sandals as she smiled. "1000, eh? OK, guys, I'm off duty, so what is going on? Why'd you come to see me besides to ask me something?" Erika slid into the booth, sitting next to Naruto.

"Well..." Sukai said, sipping his water. "We wanted to ask you to train Naruto here, at the request of his father, one of your sensei's last wishes before he died. I just ask, because I know that you were someone whom respected Kanoi greatly before his demise."

Erika nodded. "I'll do it. But... I got one last request. I may need to find one last person to fight. You see... since I left, I came here to live with my aunt, and within recent years, 4 or so, I've battled 39 swordsmen and beat them... I'd like to fight one last swordsman, to make it a cool even 40. But I'll go with you guys."
"Sweet!" Naruto replied, raising his hand up into the air, grinning.
Miroku and Sukai both chuckled, Erika giggling some at Naruto's enthusiasm.

Back in the Sound Village, Orochimaru smiled, looking outward from a rooftop in Otogakure, smirking devilishly as he then leapt through the air, slashing it with... his arms of all things!! He landed down and cackled. "You old fool, Daigo... no way could you deny me my arms or my Jutsus forever! I will soon have my revenge against the whole Konoha village... but first, I want to make sure that I make Naruto Uzumaki suffer for delaying me 4 years!"
"If you want, sir... I can assist you too." Someone spoke from the shadows. Orochimaru turned to the shadows and said "Tenma."

Stepping out was a man completely dressed in black, with a long katana, about 24 inches long, resting on his back along with 2 katanas near his waist, a long jacket with purple wings etched onto the back, and long black hair to match his pale skin and blood red eyes, smiling. "Forgive me, but you did require my services after all of this time. It is an honor though... to server someone as great as the famed Orochimaru of Konoha's Legendary Three."
"Of course. You are feared amongst swordsmen, Tenma... so that is why I had asked you to join us..." Orochimaru replied, smiling.
"Good. Because I have heard of a swordswoman whom has caused a stir in the community of swordsmen, having broken the tips of 39 katanas so far. I feel that my sword could easily drip in the blood of this girl... no way can I let her get away from me like that..."

Orochimaru smiled, feeling a rush of wind from behind. He turned to see two young men whom looked exactly alike. Both had black hair, one with a red top, the other with blue, then the first having white pants to go with the red, and the other having black to go with the blue. And both also had Oto Hitai-Ate on their upper arms, to show their allegiance to Orochimaru.
"Baku. Shin. Good of you to show up also."

"Well, sir. You'd know we'd wanna come to assist you." Baku, the red topped twin, replied, smiling.
Shin nodded. "Yes. We wanted to show our allegiance to you. Besides... with us and Tenma, as well as the Sound 5, your personal bodyguards... there's 8 of us to assist you. Outside of any soldiers you'd have."

"Good. We soon will strike... and take down those who have defied me!" Orochimaru smirked, then cackled, while back in Fire Country, Naruto, Erika, Sukai, and Miroku set off, after Erika had gathered her things, and set off to find Ryoga, the final student of Kanoi's they needed to get before they could begin Naruto's training officially. But... it would seem an obstacle after that would occur, coming from Orochimaru and his minions.

=To Be Continued...=

Bryon

Edit - Just had to change Hyosuke to Kyosuke (which I meant originally).

#95 LoveHinaGuy

LoveHinaGuy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 17 January 2005 - 10:17 PM

nice chap biggrin.gif get the next out soon biggrin.gif

^MADE BY STAR-CHANNNN!^

#96 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 18 January 2005 - 11:51 AM

Interesting chapter. happy.gif I'll be looking forward to more!

Looks like Naruto will be very surprised to find Oro after him...

#97 Blayze

Blayze

Godaime|Erokage-sama

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,015 posts

Posted 18 January 2005 - 01:29 PM

Ehehe... Oro's pissed biggrin.gif

#98 liukang004

liukang004

Uzumaki Liukang, Leader of Uzumaki Clan

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 18 January 2005 - 11:27 PM

Great chapter man! Keep it going. I cant wait to see what new jutsus Naruto will be learning and the fights with oro's minions! biggrin.gif

#99 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 26 January 2005 - 03:52 AM

=Chapter 41=
Naruto was running along in the forest, panting as he did, Kyuubi speaking to him. "Naruto! You gotta move faster!!"
"I'm movin'! I AM!!" Naruto then cried out, tripping, and rolling forward, groaning. Sukai then said "Time's up."
Erika was sitting on a rock, Sukai standing near it with Miroku near him as Sukai chuckled. "Man, what the heck was that for?!"
Naruto groaned, getting up slowly. "OK, so I need work on running long distances..."

"Too bad. That woulda gotten you killed if that was a mission." Sukai snickered. "You are getting better at this, though. Nice work."
Erika nodded. "So, Naruto, you know about you having the Kyuubi, right? I was wondering... do you know all of the things you can do with it? I mean, I've heard of how strong Kyuubi is."

Naruto crossed his arms as he got up, then said "Well... I can do this. Check this out!" He then moved his arms to his sides, bending his arms, eyes closed, as he gritted his teeth, focusing, attempting to do something that was difficult at this time for him... pulling out Kyuubi's chakra. He snarled, then opened his eyes, yelling at the top of his lungs as he pulled some of Kyuubi's chakra, the chakra flowing around him having a reddish color to it as he said "This is Kyuubi's power, his own chakra... and I can pull it out some... Jiraiya showed me this, along with how to use the Rasengan and the Art of the Familiar Spirit, aka Summoning. It takes a lot of work to pull Kyuubi's chakra, so I'm a tad exhausted. Can I pass out now...?" Naruto groaned, then fell backwards, falling asleep some... as everyone else rushed over to him.

While unconscious, Naruto had remembered something from what felt like forever ago... but to be realistic, it was 11 years ago exactly. Naruto was just 5 then, laying in the grass in Konoha, eyes closed as he let out a kind of sad sigh... then he sat up, hugging his knees, wearing a red t-shirt, and black pants, just resting his head on his knees as he sniffled sadly. Soon he heard a voice, that of a girl's, who said "Why are you crying?"

He looked over and saw Sakura, whom also at this time was 5. She had a red bow tied up around part of her hair, a pink shirt, and a small skirt that covered her knees, but showed some of her legs. She also had some flowers in her hands, as she blinked at Naruto. Naruto wiped his eyes away then said "I'm not cryin'! Men ain't supposed to cry!"
Sakura saw Naruto's tears then took a seat next to him and said "I've seen you around the village before."
"Yeah, I guess I get around..." Naruto replied, scratching his head.
"Well, my name is Sakura Haruno! What's your name?"
"It...it's Naruto. Naruto Uzumaki."

Sakura blinked at the name Naruto had given her then giggled. "Naruto? Like the fishcakes you have in ramen? Whoever named you had to have an odd sense of humor!"
"Yeah, I guess. But I dunno if I even got parents... I don't know anything about that."
Sakura looked at him, frowning. "Here." Suddenly, Naruto noticed something, as Sakura extended a flower with beautiful red petals towards Naruto. Naruto looked at the flower, then smiled, taking it as he said "Thank you.", his cheeks slightly red as Sakura giggled, then said "Bye for now!" Then she ran off, waving happily as she did. Naruto looked at her, his cheeks now a deep red as he smiled "Thank you again.. Sakura-chan..."

But things changed after a while. Whenever Naruto tried to talk to Sakura, she ignored him, or just told him to leave her alone. At this time, Naruto had summarized that perhaps it was then Sakura had begun to fall for Sasuke. Naruto now was glad to see things between him and her began to become somewhat like how they had first met as kids, which slowly began to grow into something more perhaps for Sakura.

Naruto then shot his eyes open, looking around rapidly to see that their group had walked to some kind of monastery. Erika smiled as she looked at Naruto, having helped carry him, saying "Good! You're awake!"
"Where are we?" Naruto asked, rubbing the ridge of his nose.
"Yoshinori Temple. This monastery is where I heard Ryoga was going to go to for some training. Let's hope we can get some answers." Erika paused, then looked at Naruto. "Can you stand?"

"Yeah." Naruto slowly stood on his own two feet, stretching softly, looking around softly. Sukai saw an elderly monk, then walked over, hands together as he bowed. "Excuse me. We're looking for a friend of ours... a Ryoga Katsuya. Have you seen him?"
"If you need a description, I can supply it." Miroku also said, arms crossed. The monk shook his head and said "No, no...I know whom you speak of..."

"Can you lead us to him." Naruto added in, scratching his head, then yawning.
"Of course. Follow me." The monk said, walking ahead, with Naruto, Erika, Miroku, and Sukai following right behind him. The monk walked up the stone steps of the monastery, smiling softly. "He has been here for 13 years now... just meditating most of the time, but studying with us too. He seems like he has a lot on his mind..."
"Well, we're his friends, so maybe we can talk with him." Miroku replied.

Soon, the group was led to a door near a wooden construct. The monk slowly opened, then said "He is in here."

Naruto, Erika, Miroku, and Sukai slowly stepped inside, as Sukai saw a young man with long black hair, tied up into a ponytail, with grey robes, but that showed his legs covered by black pants, with a purple sash around his waist, as well as zori sandals and a bow staff with a red strape around the mid-section of it. Miroku walked over to him, waving his hand in front of his face. "Hellooooooo?"
Soon, Ryoga grabbed his bo staff and playfully bopped Miroku on the head. "Hello, Miroku. It's been a while."

Miroku chuckled, then rubbed his head. "Yeah, nice to see you too, Ryoga. How you doing?"
Ryoga chuckled also, smiling as he opened his eyes, then stood up, turning to the others. "Erika, and Master Sukai? What a surprise!"
Bowing, Erika smiled sweetly, then said "Good to see you, Ryoga. You look good after the last few years."
"I'm glad to see you in good spirits. By the way... this is Naruto, Kanoi's son. But I guess you assumed they were related since they look alike. We wanted to see if you wanted to come back home, so you can train him... out of respect to his father, and duty."

Looking over at Naruto, Ryoga stood up, then sheathed his staff, and smiled. "Well... alright. Let's do it."
"Really!? Then that's everyone! Whoo-hoo!" Naruto whooped, leaping into the air as Ryoga chuckled. "Is he usually like this?"
"Yeah, but he's all in all a good-natured kid." Sukai replied, smiling.
Royga smiled also as he said "We can begin right away. Naruto, tell me, how good is your preception when it comes to seeing Genjutsu?"

"Uhm..." Naruto stopped for a moment, looking at Ryoga. "To be hoenst... I dunno... very bad, I'd say!"
"Let me test you. Now..." Ryoga then put his hands into a hand seal, then transformed into Miroku, standing next to him and tossing his bo staff. "OK, whch is Ryoga and which isn't?"

Naruto looked rapidly at the Mirokus, blinking rapidly, sweat beading down the side of his face rapidly, his eyes shrinking as he thought 'Ohhhhh, man!' He kept looking back and forth until his eyes swirled, he wobbled, then hit the ground, his eyes still swirling as Sukai laughed, scratching his hair. "OK, maybe this was too hard for the kid."
"Yeah, I'll say. Naruto, you OK?" Erika said, kneeling down in front of Naruto.

"Can we please try somethin' easy? That hurt!" Naruto replied, his eyes still swirling. Erika giggled, then helped Naruto up to his feet. "I never was good with Genjutsu seeing, just using transformation, since it is also considered a type of Genjutsu along with Ninjutsu!"

Erika giggled. "It's OK. Ryoga's one of the best at Genjutsu, so I am sure he can help train you to see Genjutsu quite well, as well as some basic stuff."
Ryoga then turned back to normal and said "For now, it'll be best, til he has some more experience with Genjutsu under his belt. And that could take a while, I bet."

Naruto sighed. "Sorry. I guess I'm not gonna be much of a student when it comes to that. So... I can understand perhaps if you don't wanna take me under your wing, Ryoga." Slowly stepping back from Erika, Naruto walked off, hands in his pockets, some of his hair over his eyes as he walked,.

Ryoga looked on and said "I'll go see if I can talk with him. You guys just go ahead and take a break."
Now, Naruto was sitting on a tree branch, his back against the tree itself as he sighed, his right leg hanging off the branch some.
Soon, Ryoga was hanging down from the other branch, using his chakra to hold himself in place as he said "Having some doubts?"

Crying out, the blonde hair Chuunin looked up to see Ryoga. He hopped to his feet then said
"Why'd you come to me, Ryoga? It's not like I can be any good at Genjutsu..." He gently rubbed his head and sighed. "Sakura-chan was the best at that of my former team, and Sasuke's got the Sharingan so he can easily see through 'em. But me... why bother if I cannot even see the most basic of Genjutsu...? I'm no good if I can't learn that well like I could with Ninjutsu or Taijutsu..."

Ryoga chuckled. "You know, you remind me of myself, Naruto."
"How so?" The young Chuunin had asked his Jounin superior. Ryoga leapt down and smiled.
"I myself wasn't good at Genjutsu when I was first starting as a Genin. Trust me, I felt bad too because I wanted to be skilled at Genjutsu like my father was. Tell me, how come you're feeling bad because you don't seem too adept at Genjutsu?"

Naruto sighed. "I grew up without my parents since they had died in the attack with Kyuubi... and so I grew up without love in my life... with everyone hating me or growing to hate me, without me ever knowin'. It took me FOREVER to find someone whom acknowledged me, but before that someone did, I wanted to be Hokage, so I could at least be acknowledged. And I heard how a Kage is known for knowing all kinds of skills, skillful use in Genjutsu, Taijutsu, and Ninjutsu, and I'm pretty damn good at times with Ninjutsu and Taijutsu, and all I wanna get used to is Genjutsu, so I can at least have some hope of bein' Hokage when the time is right..."

Ryoga looked in surprise and said "I see. Well... if you give it your all, that's all that matters. I believe I can help you learn how to use Genjutsu from a kind of beginner's approach." He then smiled and said "You see, the best way to tell about Genjutsu is to remember what you saw before everything changed so you can then piece together all that occured in a heartbeat. Another thing, if you try, is smell. See, the way you could have told me and Miroku apart is by smelling the tobacco scent Miroku has since he's a smoker from what I smelt. All in all, open eyes and ears and trusting your instincts will help you overcome any basic Genjutsu. We'll work on it right now though... if you'd like."

Naruto looked at Ryoga, then smiled and said "Let's go for it!!"

Several hours passed, while Sukai, Miroku, and Erika waited patiently for Naruto and Ryoga. Erika looked at a nearby clock then said "It's almost 7:00. Where are they? I figured they'd have come back a bit ago..."
"Yeah. But they'll be back..."

Suddenly, the curtain of the room opened as Naruto and Ryoga came out, chuckling softly as Ryoga smiled. "Sorry we're late. We had done some training.."
"Training? Man, no wonder it took you guys so late! Uhm, what kind of training?"
Naruto chuckled, as did Ryoga as Ryoga said "Well, Genjutsu. The basic stuff. Trust me on this. Ready to show it off, Naruto?"
"You know it!"

Ryoga then leapt over to the others, took his staff, then tapped on the ground, with the scenery changing around Naruto. Naruto looked about as Ryoga's voice softly rang out. "OK, Naruto... what do you remember?"

Naruto closed his eyes, rubbed his chin then smiled as he opened his eyes. "I know this is just basic Genjutsu. You were where the floor was cracked, Ryoga, Erika's near the pole you made appear, Miroku is in the fireplace, and finally, Sukai is where the second pole is. Am I right?"

"Ping-pon!" Ryoga chuckled, breaking the Genjutsu as he smiled. "You learned well, Naruto. I'll make sure when we work more with your Genjutsu perceiving skills, that we move up to harder challenges when the time is right. For now... let us all rest... then we'll head home."

Erika, Sukai, and Miroku all nodded as did Naruto, with the group all preparing themselves for bed, as Naruto laid out, his arms behind his head, eyes closed as he smiled. He knew soon, he'd receive even more training, and be ready for the Kage Grand Prix... since it was around the corner, in less than 7 months. But he had to get ready, due to his going to clash with Yamato perhaps... so he had to be ready...

=To Be Continued...=

Ladies and gentlemen, Chapter 41~!!! AOWW!! happy.gif Enjoy, guys!

Bryon

#100 liukang004

liukang004

Uzumaki Liukang, Leader of Uzumaki Clan

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 26 January 2005 - 04:56 AM

Nice chapter man!! At least now Naruto has the most of the basic genjutsu down. I cant wait when naruto finishes up his training and fight in the grand prix! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users