E

Because royalty matters madam....~

#82 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 18 June 2010 - 11:55 AM

QUOTE (krisk @ Jun 18 2010, 10:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
what color are you guys gettin? biggrin.gif

BLACK- LIKE MY SOUL!

Lol, joke. I don't know, I just need to see which ones are released at launch I guess, and choose from them. I can always casemod later.

#83 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 04:45 AM

I'd probably get black as well, but i do hope they come out with special editions, that i might like better. happy.gif

#84 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 19 June 2010 - 05:28 AM

I'm thinking about black color... but the silver look pretty cool too. Guess I prob gonna buy the purple one and case mod it with black tongue.gif

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#85 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 19 June 2010 - 07:01 AM

XD @ krisk. Both colours do look good, it's the way the light hits them.

For me, I'm going for the red one if it's available at launch. smile.gif

Out of the announced games on Nintendo's 3DS site, which one(s) would you like to buy first?

I'd go for Mario Kart, Super Street Fighter 4, and StarFox. biggrin.gif Paper Mario would follow soon after, its paper effects should look awesome in 3D!

#86 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 19 June 2010 - 07:17 AM

I am not sure. I think purple maybe is a tad gaudy, but it also looks classy. Maybe I will buy a green one. Or a white one.

However I am keeping my old, trusty NDs not matter what. I sold my old Gameboy in order to buy my Gameboy Color and I sold my Gameboy Color in order to buy my Gameboy Advance. I have eventually regretted it, so I am not commiting the same mistake.

Out of the announced games on Nintendo's 3DS site, which one(s) would you like to buy first?

Hmm... Kid Ikarus, Zelda Ocarina of Time and Starfox 64. Those are my priorities. Mario Kart, Super Street Fighter 4 ("We can't make it in Wii" my ass), Profesor Layton and Paper Mario would also be nice.

Square-Enix has also announced a Final Fantasy game is being made. If it is the FFV or FFVI remake, I will be purchasing it, too.

Good Lord. Nintendo hates my wallet.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#87 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 07:18 AM

QUOTE (Smiter @ Jun 19 2010, 02:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
XD @ krisk. Both colours do look good, it's the way the light hits them.

For me, I'm going for the red one if it's available at launch. smile.gif

I'd go for Mario Kart, Super Street Fighter 4, and StarFox. biggrin.gif Paper Mario would follow soon after, its paper effects should look awesome in 3D!

Resident Evil: Revelations, Zelda: Ocarina of Time remake, Starfox 64 remake, and the Metal Gear Solid 3D. smile.gif

Hopefully they'll do remakes for Megaman X series (based off of Gamecube Collection disk), Donkey Kong 64, Zelda Majora's Mask & Windwaker, Super Mario Brothers 3, Super Mario World 1-3, and DK Countries. smile.gif

Edited by Uzumakikage, 19 June 2010 - 07:30 AM.

#88 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 08:53 AM

QUOTE (BlackLightning @ Jun 19 2010, 07:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm thinking about black color... but the silver look pretty cool too. Guess I prob gonna buy the purple one and case mod it with black tongue.gif
I expected black color from you, but i prefer your second choice. My favorite color is blue but i also like purple XD I am never gonna decide

#89 socermania2

socermania2

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 09:35 PM

Full list of Nintendo 3DS games here:

http://en.wikipedia....tendo_3DS_games

About 70 games in all are being worked on now, with more soon to follow smile.gif
BLACK AND WHITE

#90 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 11:00 PM

A-Animal Crossing? Naruto Shippuden??

YAY~~~~!!!!!!!!

Edited by Sakura_1_, 19 June 2010 - 11:01 PM.

#91 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 19 June 2010 - 11:05 PM

Usually when Nintendo comes out with a new console it's always a big thing and this time is no expectation. The 3DS is looking freaking awesome! wow.png

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#92 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 10:36 AM

I had formed a wrong opinion concerning this game console... I think it is gonna be GREAT to play AC, Dead or Alive, Naruto and Sonic with it..!!! whatthekitten.gif

#93 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 10:36 AM

3DS Game Cartridge

Nintendo isn't only rolling out a new successor to the Nintendo DS platform, it is also rolling out something else:

A successor to the Nintendo DS's cartridge. The Nintendo 3DS cartridge sports a 2GB capacity.

While piracy is a problem for the Nintendo DS, there has been speculation than the new 3DS carts will help lock out pirates. Below is a look at the Nintendo 3DS's slots, which were covered up in the demo units Nintendo showed after its press conference at the Los Angeles E3 gaming expo.

#94 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 10:43 AM

Whoa. New cartridge. For God's sake, I have got dozens of DS games and I won't be able to play ANY of them with 3DS...

#95 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 10:45 AM

QUOTE (Sakura_1_ @ Jun 21 2010, 05:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Whoa. New cartridge. For God's sake, I have got dozens of DS games and I won't be able to play ANY of them with 3DS...

I think it's still suppose to be backwards compatible, there's likely a multi-ports on the back as shown in the picture i posted above or like how the Gameboy Advance slot was design to still use regular Gamboy cartridges.

Edited by Uzumakikage, 21 June 2010 - 10:46 AM.

#96 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 10:50 AM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Jun 21 2010, 01:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think it's still suppose to be backwards compatible, there's likely a multi-ports on the back as shown in the picture i posted above or like how the Gameboy Advance slot was design to still use regular Gamboy cartridges.

I have got GB Advance, but I haven't put a regular GB game in it (I don't have one XD). I hope so ^^ I want to keep playing Another Code two memories (Trace Memory)

#97 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 21 June 2010 - 01:42 PM

I have got GB Advance, but I haven't put a regular GB game in it (I don't have one XD). I hope so ^^ I want to keep playing Another Code two memories (Trace Memory)

Don't worry. As far as I know, 3DS is fully backwards compatible with DS games.

GB Advance and GB Advance SP are backwards compatible with GB and GB Color games, but you can't play GB/GBC games on a GB Advance Micro.

Anyways, if you have never owned Gameboy games you are missing out A LOT OF goodness, believe me. I still keep and treasure my old GB games: Donkey Kong Land, Super Mario Land 2, Pokemon Red, Wario Land 1,2 and 3, Killer Instinct, Battletoads, Tetris, Legend of Zelda DX, Street Fighter II, King of Fighters 96, Kirby Dreamland 1...

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#98 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 02:08 PM

Phew, that's just awesome!
I have GB advance SP, but I haven't tried older games sad.gif Just GB advance ones. And I keep playin' 'em too!

#99 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 05:42 PM

Me too. GB Advance had awesome original games (Zelda Minish Cap, Golden Sun, Sonic Advance, Castlevania Aria of Sorrow, Fire Emblem, Kirby Amazing Mirror...), remakes (Metroid Zero Mission, Kirby's Adventure, Sword of Mana, Final Fantasy I, II, IV, V and VI...) and ports (Donkey Kong Country 2 and 3, Tales of Phantasia, Super Mario Bros 2 and 3, World and Yoshi's Island...).

I advice trying GB games, even if you need using an emulator and ROMs (even though usually I don't condone downloading games unless you own the original cartridge).

By the way, I don't know if you liked Golden Sun and maybe you already know this, but Golden Sun 3 is already being made.

#100 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 08:11 PM

I haven't tried GS, but I have heard that GS3 is being made, so I will give it a try~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users