#81 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 06:17 AM

Still predict sakura will getting stab.

I think the one who write the tablet is hagoromo brother.

#82 tonga1

tonga1

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts

why we no saw the dream of orochimaru? :hm:

something gore maybe :fu:

Edited by tonga1, 28 May 2014 - 06:18 AM.

#83 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

"So they want a strong female character? They think I don't have strong females in this manga? I'll show them."

-Kishis reasoning to create kaguya and this chapter.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#84 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 06:19 AM

Since I don't watch either of them, can you or anyone else inform me/us what sawyer and whateverworld say about this chapter?

Also Happy Birthday. :thumbsup:

nh trools nuff said oh and biased sakura haters

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#85 Rozette

Rozette

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Oh, Jiraiya.. there's just so many things wrong with trying to get your love interest's little brother to read ecchi with you. "Wanna try something fun?" Oh gosh.  :chuckle:

I also loved how Tsunade's dream included Orochimaru in it as well.. it shows us that deep down he still bears some kind of importance to her. Kishi also left her feelings open to interpretation regarding the Dan/Jiraiya thing, which is nice.

tumblr_mxbjasXMEh1smr913o2_500.png

There was once a hero who flew too close to the sun.

His wings of wax fell apart and he plummeted to the earth...

#86 RamenBlossom

RamenBlossom

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

I thought that Tsunade's dream was sweet, but I was surprised that she also dreamed of Orochimaru being there with Dan, Nawaki, and Jiraya.

#87 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 06:20 AM

I just hope that if Sakura gets caught up in IT her dream won't be like Hinata's where she'll be with Sasuke. I'd expect it to be Team 7 laughing together, I might even go so far as to say Naruto might be even more involved. It would be a nice way of Kishi showing just how much Naruto really means to her.

eh10ut.jpg

#88 Awes9

Awes9

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 06:20 AM

I could understand if there was a reason for him not to analyze the situation to Kakashi and Sakura (for example: the enemy might hear, he's not sure of his analysis and etc.) But this time, there was no reason to keep information from them. 

The ONLY reason he kept information from them is to put them down and look down on them. When Sasuke do things he does it for a reason. But now, he's just doing things to make Kakashi and Sakura feel useless. Just because he can. This attitude pissed me off.

I think it's consistent with his character, he disn't share his info because he doesn't consider they will be helpful either way and he's absolutely right they are useless. The only one who can help is Naruto that's why he has more consideration for him than Sakura and Kakashi.

I must admit tough it was cold from his part but he doesn't consider them allies and doesn't owe them anything.

#89 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 06:21 AM

why we no saw the dream of orochimaru? :hm:

something gore maybe :fu:

Pedo dream, what else? He remind me of Freddy kueger btw.

#90 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 06:22 AM

I fully expect NH fans to take advantage of Naruto looking surprised to connect with that it was really Hinata that he was sensing

eh10ut.jpg

#91 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 06:23 AM

Best post so far.   :chuckle:

Please tell me you're kidding...?   

It did hurt, I agree.  But Kakashi is wise, and without his eye he has little but experience and insight to offer.  He knew they needed to rely on Sasuke's vision, even if it's sickening to all involved.  

atleast he put sakura and kakashi higher then sasuke i loved that cuz he always means what he says

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#92 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 28 May 2014 - 06:23 AM

Madara got stabbed in the chest twice, by technically the same guy. :ermm:

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#93 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 06:24 AM

I'm not. It pretty much only reinforces that Hinata's dream is still Naruto and that whole chapter 573 crap was meant in a romantic light not a platonic one like Shikamaru's

It shows that though still one-sided NH is still alive. As oppose to SS which has officially become dead.

So your point is?

Who cares anyway about Hinata? She doesn't matter.

The only thing we got from this chapter regarding Hinata, is that Hinata's dream is Naruto, we already knew that. And that NH is not going to happen in the real world, it's all in Hinata's head.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#94 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 06:25 AM

I think it's consistent with his character, he disn't share his info because he doesn't consider they will be helpful either way and he's absolutely right they are useless. The only one who can help is Naruto that's why he has more consideration for him than Sakura and Kakashi.

I must admit tough it was cold from his part but he doesn't consider them allies and doesn't owe them anything.

As you said, the only one who can help is Naruto. So he should have shared information because Naruto was there and he also wanted to hear about it. But he didn't, and the reason is because it was Kakashi and Sakura asking, not Naruto. He might as well have whispered into Naruto's ear. He's being unnecessarily inefficient for the sake of trying to prove how useless Kakashi and Sakura are. 

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 28 May 2014 - 06:26 AM.

268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#95 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 06:25 AM

I know but until now she never acted like this. As far as I remember.

Her body language says it all. She's basically like "Don't hit me.".

I noticed that too. She's asking him a question but her body is angled slightly away from him, and she's slightly crouched over, with one arm up and she's even looking at the ground instead of him. I was kind of surprised at that.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#96 tonga1

tonga1

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 06:26 AM

I just hope that if Sakura gets caught up in IT her dream won't be like Hinata's where she'll be with Sasuke. I'd expect it to be Team 7 laughing together, I might even go so far as to say Naruto might be even more involved. It would be a nice way of Kishi showing just how much Naruto really means to her.

We already saw that in RTN movie.

#97 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,846 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 28 May 2014 - 06:26 AM

Wow... I kinda expected we will see the dreamworld, but I didn't expected a triple whammy of ship-sinking!! And with a twist in the end!

Gaara's dream was very touching, so was Tsunade's. But it felt more like a what-if alternative memory.

LOL Tenten, Shino and Ino's, especially for the latter. Sounds like we need the Boys' version of "The Boy is Mine" from Brandy and Monica. (well, male singers singing, "The Girl is Mine").

Though, sounds like Chouji, Mei and Shikamaru's dreams may happen. I'm curious about Mei's dream wedding. It might come true if she ever finds her true love when the war is over.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#98 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 28 May 2014 - 06:27 AM

I know exactly who Shino was riding in his dream:

mothra.jpg

He was riding Mothra!

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#99 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 06:27 AM

So your point is?

Who cares anyway about Hinata? She doesn't matter.

The only thing we got from this chapter regarding Hinata, is that Hinata's dream is Naruto, we already knew that. And that NH is not going to happen in the real world, it's all in Hinata's head.

Well, technically, her dream is also for Neji to be alive (you will say she's not the only one in this chapter), so all the ones who were saying she doesn't give a kitten about his death (me included) were wrong. 

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#100 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 06:28 AM

No. Keep Sakura on the battlefield.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users