Close
Photo

Honest ask; going from 0 to 100% how much do you believe ns still has the possibility of happening ?

• Please log in to reply
172 replies to this topic

#81 Kate Anesuna

Kate Anesuna

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 11:56 PM

yeah, that to...plus kishi DID say the last was linked or somerthing to RTN so, i'm guessing he meant they were in a genjutsu kinda like the other movie! only the last doesn't show them escaping genjutsuverse.

Can we talk privately? I hate ppl interfering with hate posts...

We do respect it but I would also like you to respect that others have differing opinions than you. A lot of us have been here for years we know what its like to find hope but some of us just dont believe it is possible so please respect that you will be finding people who will defend there views just like you do.

I would defend my point of view, if ppl stopped shutting me up with "isnt going to happen isnt going to happen" most of arguments i see here are just like NH/SS's, taken from the ending, novels and gaidens... but who am I to judge? Carry on then. And I believe nikki can defend him/herself?

I do apologize if people here sounds like they dont care about NS anymore.

We're like war veterans who are too tired of kishi's and SP's kittens. lol

but we do still Love NS 

I may sound rude, but trust me Im not. If I was really rude I wasnt here trying to "help" ppl seeing all this with good eyes... I really would love to make you like NS even more by seeing what Im seeing here ^^

#82 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 934 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 12:12 AM

NS has no chance when you have This:

http://www.narusaku....showtopic=15488

that's a genjutsu who cares. if i get upset with tsunade's genjutsu no way i can handle hinata's genjutsu

Edited by totherpage95, 21 November 2015 - 12:20 AM.

#83 Kate Anesuna

Kate Anesuna

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 12:15 AM

that's a genjutsu who cares

And the worst... ITS A FILLER EPISODE.. I thought i always heard that filler episodes weren't canon. Just saying...

#84 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 21 November 2015 - 12:19 AM

Sometimes, against all odds, against all logic, all we have is Hope. Thanks for being the symbol of optimism and hope for NS :)

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#85 Kate Anesuna

Kate Anesuna

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 12:21 AM

Sometimes, against all odds, against all logic, all we have is Hope. Thanks for being the symbol of optimism and hope for NS :)

Ooowwww!! Thats really nice. Thank you ^^

#86 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 12:28 AM

Anyone here wants to try give hope in japanese fandom ? I just translated some kate posts I got some positive replys saying THO they don't believe they are happy for her be still trying and a looot of trolls (It's 2ch after all)

#87 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 21 November 2015 - 10:12 AM

Anyone here wants to try give hope in japanese fandom ? I just translated some kate posts I got some positive replys saying THO they don't believe they are happy for her be still trying and a looot of trolls (It's 2ch after all)

Sure. They the Japanese must continue to follow the anime and used the same tactics that the NH fans did in the past, is which to make their voices loud. But in a more mature way. Tell them to forget a manga remake and reboot. Their only shot is with SP.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#88 Emb3rs

Emb3rs

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:Hi I'm Emb3rs, I'm new to the Anime world having only watched Attack on Titan and Naruto. I support NaruSaku and enjoy reading the fanfictions and discussions so i hope to learn more from this fandom.

Posted 22 November 2015 - 01:28 AM

Honestly i dont see why people think its 100% impossible. Im new the anime with only attack on titan, Naruto, and one piece but from what ive read doesnt DBZ have different writers all with different or slightly altered versions of the original DBZ? because if a show as big as dbz had alternate universes or more then one writer to it then why cant Naruto be remade? I find it hard to believe Kishimoto would really be so stubborn to having rewrites i mean he did let the anime push for alternate stories that in all honesty did support some fandoms.

Idk if it was canon or not, Im pretty sure its was filler, but ep 235 " the Kunoichi of Nadeshiko village" was one of my favorite fillers. I remember that episode because it makes the parallels between Pervy sage and Naruto more obvious, and in the end Naruto turns down a proposal from a girl who is beautiful, In the anime universe, because he loves sakura. He comes right out and says he fell in love with her and that her smile is the cutest thing. He talks about wanting to win her over and not wanting to make her feel forced to love him. those words, even though filler, go against everything Kishi tried to make and he let it happen so why isnt it possible for more of this to be made?

#89 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Posted 22 November 2015 - 02:07 AM

Honestly i dont see why people think its 100% impossible. Im new the anime with only attack on titan, Naruto, and one piece but from what ive read doesnt DBZ have different writers all with different or slightly altered versions of the original DBZ? because if a show as big as dbz had alternate universes or more then one writer to it then why cant Naruto be remade? I find it hard to believe Kishimoto would really be so stubborn to having rewrites i mean he did let the anime push for alternate stories that in all honesty did support some fandoms.

Idk if it was canon or not, Im pretty sure its was filler, but ep 235 " the Kunoichi of Nadeshiko village" was one of my favorite fillers. I remember that episode because it makes the parallels between Pervy sage and Naruto more obvious, and in the end Naruto turns down a proposal from a girl who is beautiful, In the anime universe, because he loves sakura. He comes right out and says he fell in love with her and that her smile is the cutest thing. He talks about wanting to win her over and not wanting to make her feel forced to love him. those words, even though filler, go against everything Kishi tried to make and he let it happen so why isnt it possible for more of this to be made?

The way Kishi and SP "resolved" the NS "problem" through the Last and those interviews leaves me to believe that they aren't interested in letting it come anywhere near close to becoming canon. They have attempted to bury it under the ground as much as possible, so I don't see why SP would change things now when they made NS look so bad.

Edited by RedFaction, 22 November 2015 - 02:07 AM.

#90 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 22 November 2015 - 04:10 AM

The way Kishi and SP "resolved" the NS "problem" through the Last and those interviews leaves me to believe that they aren't interested in letting it come anywhere near close to becoming canon. They have attempted to bury it under the ground as much as possible, so I don't see why SP would change things now when they made NS look so bad.

And yet they avoid SS like the plague and not even third party writers want to touch it.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#91 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 22 November 2015 - 04:24 AM

And yet they avoid SS like the plague and not even third party writers want to touch it.

Really? Ive heard SP has been releasing SS Fillers.

Anyway thats good to know then if no one touches SS ever again.

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#92 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 22 November 2015 - 08:02 AM

Really? Ive heard SP has been releasing SS Fillers.

Anyway thats good to know then if no one touches SS ever again.

SS fillers where it is a genjutsu and Sasuke is OOC, but they can get away with that because it is not real. They can;t make the REAL Sasuke show any emotional attachment to Sakura otherwise it looks really awkward.

They can try, but people will never feel like it is right.

This is also what I don;t get. If everyone, including pro-enders, find it so awkward, why do they want it so bad? And why, after they get it, they call Sakura a kitten and a terrible women because she stayed with Sasuke.

I never got that. They got what they wanted, but they don;t want it and continue to say how trashy it is.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 22 November 2015 - 08:03 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#93 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 22 November 2015 - 08:58 AM

i guess sometimes people want something so bad they only see the idea of what they want...then they get what they  think they want, see the REALITY and realize that the truth wasn't AT ALL what they thought...they weren't being careful what they wished for...nothing is how it seems. and don't they realize in this world you usually don't get what you want? lol

Edited by starlitestarbrite, 22 November 2015 - 09:00 AM.

#94 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 22 November 2015 - 09:21 AM

Lately, I'm starting to believe that the masterminds, pulling the string behind the scenes is Shuiesha. Nasty rumors about them makes gives them motive to bury NS. SP just takes the full brunt of the anti-fandom's backlash, while SP are only responsible for misleading the NS, SNS, pairing fans along with Kakashi and Sasuke fans with false advertisements and the no refund policy. Just take a look at the LN for the last two films. The writer/authors are from Shuiesha. SP tried to do some damage control on April 4th with an interview with the Seiyuu having them to mentioned little about NS in a good light like Kushina is just like Sakura and Naruto and Sakura's bonds are more stronger than husband and wife  :lmao: 

Well, we know that it was BS and it pissed off a lot of Japanese that they even pawned their volumes and thus the damage control did more damage than control  :zaru:

That interview did as it was advertised and its the reason why the Gaiden and the fillers are full with SS. However, they did mention NS and was only rewarded the Ten Ten RTN episode, that interview did hint what the future will hold for us. The question is that are they done with NS.

On the other hand,  thing SP now realizes is that SNS and Sasuke fandom does not sell well with NH/SS and next generation. 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#95 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 22 November 2015 - 11:09 AM

i guess sometimes people want something so bad they only see the idea of what they want...then they get what they  think they want, see the REALITY and realize that the truth wasn't AT ALL what they thought...they weren't being careful what they wished for...nothing is how it seems. and don't they realize in this world you usually don't get what you want? lol

Or maybe kishi just don't give a kitten anymore 
Till some few hours ago I really had a little faith in the genjutsu theory happening but after talking with some NS japanese friends I realized the truth
The truth hurts but at end there is not any "hidden secret,  kishimoto just don't cares about the series anymore 
Let's see the things with realist eyes here; I know the canon couples are kitten but naruto is not about romance kishimoto is not going to reveal "ooh look I gave a lot of secret hints here" I know there is a lot of 20-40 old year people who read/watch naruto in the west but the japanese public for naruto in japan are teenagers 13-18 years old I don't think kishimoto would give "subliminal messages" for teenagers, c'mon naruto is a shonen manga not some kind of "the da vinci code"
And after seeing how much SS/NH (mainly SS) got popular (at least in internet) after the ending and how well burrito movie made they are not going to reveal "oh sorry this was just genjutsu, yeah you spend your money watching genjutsu movies lol we are still in the war" don't makes sense, this is just delusional how the divorce theory (I remember some people really thought in divorce theories after the ending)
I'm saying people should don't make theories about genjutsu ? Nope people are free to make what they want I don't really care
I'm saying NS can't happen anymore ? Nope there is still the possibility of getting a different anime ending because maybe sp will try to get us back and make every fandoms "happy" with the series again

#96 db84x

db84x

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 22 November 2015 - 01:15 PM

I think its time to move on since Naruto already end long time ago.  

#97 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 22 November 2015 - 01:46 PM

-looks above db84x's head- where did this bridge come from? [get it? the troll under the bridge? lol]

#98 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 22 November 2015 - 02:02 PM

-looks above db84x's head- where did this bridge come from? [get it? the troll under the bridge? lol]

huh ? what ?

#99 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 22 November 2015 - 02:20 PM

i read here before that db84x is a troll who likes to  pick on NS fans, and hates sakura. he's an NH fan. Hanabi,and milan kyubi know him from mangafox...i'm guessing he's a "debbie downer" always seeing the negative side of things'

Edited by starlitestarbrite, 22 November 2015 - 02:31 PM.

#100 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 22 November 2015 - 06:56 PM

Star, if you're insinuating he's a troll...please don't. 

Its just his opinion.  Although he very well could be :zaru:

Its just best to leave that can of worms alone. 

Edited by Tsuki Hoshino, 22 November 2015 - 06:57 PM.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users