redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:17 AM

I find mangastream better for that NS moment :

http://img.mangastre.../49/2450/13.png

Anyway, Obito clearly is talking about Naruto, there is no doubt.

NS moment FTW.

I know that a lot of people here don't believe in Sakura loving to guys at the same time, but this is what where we're going to, folks.

Was same story with Dragon Quest and Maarm/Poppu/Hyunkel triangle.

I just hope that Sakura actually makes a clear decision of wanting to be with Naruto by the end of the series.

In Dragon Quest Maarm kinda left it a little up in the air despite confessing. Sort of like "I love the both of you now, but maybe in the future I'll only love you".

I don't want NS to be left implied as maybe happening, I want to see it be realized.

#82 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:24 AM

@sojobo
Thanks ^^

@redragon
We will get a big NS moment in this arc.
And canonization of NS in the next arc.

#83 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:31 AM

Lolling at SS comments... "NS being salty" "NS's platonic" "Obito's words referencing to Kakashi's words about friendship and naruto..."

After nearly all of Shippuden, SS gets one moment and all of a sudden it's canon and NS is dead. Never mind the previous ASS moments in the last few chapters.

Ah, the logic of this fandom. :twitch:

Also, has/will anyone go on any youtube reviewers for this chapter. I'm slightly curious about what will be said( I'm not under the impression they will admit to Sakura being useful.). However, I no longer watch them because of what happened in chapter 676. If anyone checks them out, I'd like to know what they say.

Edited by redrose3443, 15 July 2014 - 10:33 AM.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#84 FreakySandra1995

FreakySandra1995

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:46 AM

Ppl are flipping over in tumblr because such a simply interaction. So what Sasuke caught her before she landed on the ground? Does this made 631 invalid? All his words of hurt forgotten because they looked into each other's eyes? It's like the development doesn't matter, who needs that anyway? Ars, some ppl are making me facepalm. Sakura was badass as hell and her determination to save Sasuke is for a big part because of Naruto, so thank you very much, I can deal with a little SS fanservice. And I advice the doubters to do so also.

Your wish has been heard loud and clear!

tumblr_n4c1f8AT2C1tswvyoo3_500.gif

Iki Hiyori

May our fates intertwine!

#85 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:46 AM

men, I've even forgotten how much hatred takes NS by coming out just this SS platonic fanservice... :wot:

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#86 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:49 AM

I got a lot to say but for what it's worth, Kishi did a good job on providing the service without breaking character like Sasuke would go RtN on her or something.

#87 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:51 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I knew something like that would happen what lame fanservice.

It's true that Sasuke is a loose cannon that could go off at any moment. He and a newly resurrected Madara would have that in common. From the tidbits given, we know that Sasuke wants to kill the bijuu, believing them to be part of the antiquated system that he's hoping to erase, and he wants to remove Naruto from the picture as well (something which I think is motivated by personal embitterment and jealousy as much as whatever formal pretext he's using to justify the murder). What does that imply? That he's aggressive, domineering, and willing to resort to extreme measures to succeed in his pursuits. He's as much of an extremist as Danzo was now - operating in the shadows with a hidden agenda.

I think it was mostly suitable for the moment.
You cannot kill the bijuu because if you kill them they will reappear in another place after a year or so.
The fact is killing the bijuu at that time would be a fast and quick conclusion since Madara would not be able to become complete since he would have to wait a year to catch them all once again turning the option to awake the juubi invalid.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 15 July 2014 - 10:58 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#88 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:57 AM

This was an enjoyable chapter. At first I thought it was going to a slow one with the flashback of explanation, but then once it got to ObiSaku it went overdrive. Loved their teamwork. Man how many parts of her clothing is Sakura going to lose, well we should be glad Mr Kishimoto doesn't use his females for fanserivce really though I bet she is going to have a new look. The Sasuke part is interesting and wonder what he will say. I'm surprised how some here are taking this given how last week they acted like if Sakura and Sasuke entered the same room was out of the question.

That's because I was worried that Kishi would ruin Sakura's character again. I didn't even care about a SS moment! I was only worried about Sasuke belittling Sakura and ruining her again! But with exceptional portrayal of Sakura chan today......I am not at all worried about her character destruction. Never worried about SS moment. Never was!

I still think Sasuke is upto no good. But I'll wait. Though I have always hated the SS interactions....I choose to stay calm over it.

Sasuke though he is the worst villain, what would it make him if he just let Sakura chan fall, after all these things she did for him! Not that he is a good character but this would just make him plain......disgusting and this action.....would have hurt my Sakura chan again! And since it didn't happen....I am okay with it. BUT YES! I do sometimes wish that the moments which SS shared in part 1 will be sometime shared by NS in future....I'll wait for that fated day!

Edit: It still gives me a terrible heart ache to watch that emotion filled eyes of Sakura chan! The eyes convey so many emotions l! That look clearly showed how much pained she was due to Sasuke!!! *sobs again*

Edited by narusaku256, 15 July 2014 - 11:01 AM.

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#89 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:57 AM

Before I go, her arm got burnt, right? Well, acid, but whatever. I can only hope Naruto can fix that. Can't let that beautiful get damaged.

#90 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:01 AM

men, I've even forgotten how much hatred takes NS by coming out just this SS platonic fanservice... :wot:

There's only one thing i didnt understand.
Sasuke passed the entire fight saying how much he doesnt care about his teammates and that they're useless and should be discarded.
Thne he says that his power is to swap positions even if it goes though dimensions but there's a range.
Why he didnt swapped places with Obito or Sakura instead of the shirt since he passed countless of times being a kitten saying how much he doesnt care about them and they're a burden.

Double personality?

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 15 July 2014 - 11:02 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#91 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:03 AM

At this point I'm past the point of caring. That last page was hilarious for me. Kishimoto once again fuels the flames of the pairing wars. He knows exactly what he's doing.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#92 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:06 AM

@darkrest
Sasuke level of interest :
1. Itachi & family.
2. Strong person
3. Useful person

And he need obito & sakura if he want to back to action.
Oh and sasuke can perform "nether swap". I bet he can't use blink dagger.

Edited by rocci, 15 July 2014 - 11:09 AM.

#93 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:07 AM

@darkrest
Sasuke level of interest :
1. Itachi & family.
2. Strong person
3. Useful person

I know this i'm laughing about this fact, he passed three chapters saying how much she's useless and doesnt give two kittens about her and Obito and didnt swapped places with one of them.
Wasnt he supposed to not care about them? and that they're useless and expendables?

THe drama lies on the fact of casting doubt on Sakura's thoughts about him.
Does he really dont care about me? and etc...
Actually it's doesnt matter since he's going to be converted to Narutism after fighting against Naruto.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 15 July 2014 - 11:09 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#94 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:16 AM

Lol at the last page. It's all in the eye smex.

#95 Destiny

Destiny

Queen of the hard hitters!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:18 AM

Loved this chapter!!! Sakura is such a badass and remains my favorite character in this Manga, proving herself, pushing herself to the limit ugh just perfect!

The SS moment was ruined by Sasuke's face as he caught her... Like look a little more grateful? Or how about anything other than utter indifference. Haha whatever ss can have their moment, I like mine to be mutual anyway ;)

Love is everything.

#96 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:21 AM

Attagirl! Her new look reminds me of obito and madara haha

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#97 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:31 AM

So i was right all along...

it was Obito and Sakura who are suppose to be the "clones" who did not make it and vanished.

#98 only Naruto

only Naruto

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:32 AM

This was  really a great chapter . sakura was amazing.. the determination and not worrying about herself. .kishi will end sakuras development now. we might say goodbye to obito in the next 2 chapter and i think it would be sad :mellow: . kakashi enjoying the events .and he is cheering very well . :lulz:  .maybe  team 7 and the hokages vs kaguya and black zetsu. lets see.

about ss its annoying . but next chapter is really important cause we will see sakuras reaction for sasuke stopping her from falling(its typical sasuke . he only save the people who saved him .and that mean he is selfish .not good). which will tell us if sakura has changed or not . from what kishi has been doing for the last 685 chapters . sakura should be happy that her teammate is finally coming back and how she see him as a teammate/friend.  but with kishi we cant be that sure . :no:    ..and if obito meant naruto that sakura wants to help him .i think its bigger than the ss moment.

#99 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:35 AM

What is this chapter title?

#100 Sakura~

Sakura~

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:currently obsessed with Gintama and One Piece.
    http://clefairiess.tumblr.com

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:35 AM

Omg SS is canon? Wtf?? I'm speechless I can't even breathe.

harley_quinn___sign_by_ravenlsd-d8q43el.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users