1002 replies to this topic

#81 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 11:45 PM

Is there going to be any new post now that it has premiered. Well I like it. The pairing is okay too but might it be making up for Zutara. Maybe not. I don't know.

#82 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 11:50 PM

OMG I can't believe I missed the premiere I saw the first episode online a long time ago but I didn't saw the second episode. Can anyone post a link for ep 2? shamefulcry0js.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#83 sardns

sardns

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 02:55 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Apr 14 2012, 04:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OMG I can't believe I missed the premiere I saw the first episode online a long time ago but I didn't saw the second episode. Can anyone post a link for ep 2? shamefulcry0js.gif

you can download the first two episodes for free on itunes. If you don't want to do that, I think nick.com has both episodes available. Also, you can watch both episodes on tv tomorrow at 11:00.

#84 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:08 AM

Watched it already. Waiting for Episode 3.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#85 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:09 AM

QUOTE (sardns @ Apr 14 2012, 06:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you can download the first two episodes for free on itunes. If you don't want to do that, I think nick.com has both episodes available. Also, you can watch both episodes on tv tomorrow at 11:00.

Oh thank so much! wow.png
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#86 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:09 PM

Just finished watching it. Much better than I was expecting it to be. It looks like Korra isn't a carbon copy of Aang...which is good. I was hoping that she wouldn't be. Tenzin amuses me. laugh.gif I'm hoping that his character gets a bit more development along the way as well. The two pro-bending brothers are interesting also.

One thing that I loved about this premiere is how it showed how much the culture had changed. Some of it was a bit too...cheesy (the "equalists"...really? They couldn't come up with a slightly more creative name for that? Also, the part with the 3 thugs teaming up on the poor shop owner who couldn't pay his taxes...that situation is so overused), but overall, it was pretty well done.

Looking forward to episode 3, and hoping that this series ends up being as good as the original was. With a debut like this, it looks like it certainly has that potential.

QUOTE (sardns @ Apr 1 2012, 02:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So a new trailer for an ATLA marathon came out that leads up to the Legend of Korra premiere, and if you pause at 00:21 you see...

wait for it... --Click here to view--
mako and korra kissing

Since this came out March 31st, this MIGHT be an early April Fool's joke, but maybe not. I guess we'll know after April 1st.

If that's serious, then they're taking things way, way too fast.

Edited by zacrathedemon5, 16 April 2012 - 10:22 PM.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#87 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:48 AM

Not really interesed in the pairings I have enough of this anxiety of whether or not couples will happen or not( NaruSaku is kinda taking its toll on me) So I'll just say KorraXMako, cross my fingers, and leave it at that. If it doesn't happen it doesn't happen, and that's that. So is episode 3 here yet? smile.gif

#88 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:16 AM

So stoked about getting those episodes free on Itunes. I think I'm going to buy the rest of the series too since I don't have cable. The week long wait between episodes is going to kill me!
I love that they named the brother Mako after the Mako who voiced Iroh through the first two seasons. He looks like Zuko, who is hot, so I'm happy about that too. hehe

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#89 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:29 AM

I really find it outrageous that people are shipping already when there's only 2 episodes out. facepalm.png Come on, people. We're better than this.

AboojTi.gif

#90 Fliss

Fliss

stfu

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:37 AM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Apr 16 2012, 08:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I really find it outrageous that people are shipping already when there's only 2 episodes out. facepalm.png Come on, people. We're better than this.

Some people, like me, find it fun. It adds an additional point of excitement to my already existing anticipation and love for the series.

Not saying you have to enjoy it, but I'd appreciate not having to be lectured about what I like. Thanks.

Edited by Fliss, 17 April 2012 - 02:38 AM.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

#91 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:40 AM

QUOTE (Fliss @ Apr 16 2012, 09:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Some people, like me, find it fun. It adds an additional point of excitement to my already existing anticipation and love for the series.

Not saying you have to enjoy it, but I'd appreciate not having to be lectured about what I like. Thanks.

Ok, fine. As long as it doesn't turn into the mess that other obsessive shippers do, regardless of their pairing's plausibility.

AboojTi.gif

#92 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 01:58 AM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Apr 16 2012, 06:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Apr 16 2012, 06:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok, fine. As long as it doesn't turn into the mess that other obsessive shippers do, regardless of their pairing's plausibility.

Oh that will definitely happen. dry.gif The more popular Something is the more outrageous some (if not most) of the fans will be; It's a fact. I don't think I need to bring up KataraXZuko fans from the Last Airbender. facepalm.png And, well, I say it's never too early to start shipping cause I tend to do t at the beginning of a series and just see where it goes from there. But yeah We shouldn't obsess about it just yet or it will turn into disaster. mellow.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 18 April 2012 - 01:58 AM.

#93 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,073 posts
  • Interests:I'm still alive! more active on twitter :)

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:00 AM

Clip! biggrin.gif

Edited by sushi., 18 April 2012 - 10:00 AM.

ナルサク

#94 LinksmaLope

LinksmaLope

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:Listening to music, drawing, playing video-games, watching anime, reading manga, reading books, Three Days Grace, Winry Rockbell, Skillet, Apocalyptica, 30 seconds to mars, Higurashi, InuYasha, Naruto, Elfen Lied, FMA, Drowning Pool, Nickelback, Nirvana.

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:47 AM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Apr 18 2012, 01:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Clip! biggrin.gif

It shows a white square for me.Can you post the link to the original video?

#95 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:04 PM

Here is the clip:

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#96 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,073 posts
  • Interests:I'm still alive! more active on twitter :)

Posted 18 April 2012 - 02:06 PM

QUOTE (LinksmaLope @ Apr 18 2012, 12:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It shows a white square for me.Can you post the link to the original video?

Oh, sorry I guess something went wrong with the code cuz I was in a rush. I'll try another clip. Just subscribe to this channel, and you'll be updated.

http://www.youtube.c...cd1FUAAAAAAABAA

Edited by sushi., 18 April 2012 - 02:07 PM.

ナルサク

#97 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 02:16 PM

Sushi, when you post an youtube video, don't use the whole link, instead, only use the letters after the"v=" on the link. In this video case, only put ntkJDi4vbZ8&feature=g-u-u&context=G2e92cd1FUAAAAAAABAA

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#98 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 05:45 PM

I like the series. I like her kick anyones but at any time personalty. I am also gald we see Katara at the beginning as well. I like Tenzin's youngest son forgot the name. I wanna know where he gets his personalty from.

#99 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:11 PM

I've been watching nothing but Japenese Animes for so long, I found it difficult to stay focussed on the English language...lol Love the graphics and animatin though, put nearly all animes to shame with the level of detail...Republic City is New York City right?

iAnby7W.gif

#100 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, eating, and sleeping =]

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:52 PM

I don't know whether it's a good thing or a bad thing that I've been completely out of the loop regarding The Legend of Korra until my sister told me that it premiered. On the upside, completely no spoilers and maximum enjoyment! I'm still getting used to the whole new metropolitan city... it was such a shock when I first saw it that I'm not completely sure if I like it. Then again I have a certain bias toward the original ATLA setting, so that might be it too...

Also, no shipping wars for me! Cuz I see absolutely no chemistry between ANY of the characters *hides*. Honestly, when you guys mentioned the whole Mako/Korra ship, it got me scratching my head because I didn't see that coming at all... not even the end scene of episode 2 gave me anything to go by for shipping :/ Oh well... I'm eagerly awaiting the next episode to air to see where this new series goes...

Fanfiction.net C2: Heaven & Earth: A NaruSaku Library

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users