103 replies to this topic

#81 lolaMarie

lolaMarie

M.Phelp's fangirl

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 04:35 AM

Haha. The writer of this article obviously has little knowledge of the actual characters.

#82 Xabsol

Xabsol

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 08:15 AM

Next thing we know, there will be BartSaku Fics... mellow.gif

#83 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 16 September 2009 - 02:00 AM

Shall we say crackest of crack fics?

#84 midoristic

midoristic

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 05:37 PM

WOW. THE TRUTH IS OUT. SAKURA...

SAKURA ...

SAKURA HAS A FETISH FOR YELLOW!

Lmao, this has only convinced me that Sakura goes for Naruto because of his hair! >D

*~*~*~The yellower the better~*~*~*

#85 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 07:41 PM

http://morpheus306.d...impson-65082226
http://morpheus306.d...impson-65082118
http://morpheus306.d...impson-65181278

Edited by James S Cassidy, 10 December 2009 - 07:52 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#86 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 08:54 PM

laugh.gif I actually liked those. People have been making Naruto/Simpsons fanart since before the article though, so I don't think it has anything to do with it, but thanks for the links anyways happy.gif

#87 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 10 December 2009 - 09:42 PM

QUOTE (Gravity @ Mar 22 2009, 10:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just another reason why I don't care much for Nick any more.

Also, Sakura at this time is 16, and Bart is still 10. Sick. Really sick.

The only thing worse is the fact that Naruto is 16, and Lisa is 8.

It's called "Illegal" for a reason, guys!

Oh thank you, just gave me the perfect angle for disgusted letter response. A magazine for children is going far beyond the pale promoting pedophilia- Lisa Simpson is 8 and Bart is 10. Naruto and Sakura are 16.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#88 Mugen no Neko

Mugen no Neko

♥ ~ Dreaming

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 09:46 PM

That is so horrible it's not even funny Dx
meh.

#89 Broken Figurine

Broken Figurine

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 02:05 AM

One, wasn't there already a topic something like this and two...

CHILLAX PEOPLE.

Seriously, I feel like taking all the facepalms that were posted on here, and directing them right back at you. This gets you all riled up, whereas I know many of you have read or even written far more out of character, very unrealistic, strange and obscene fanfictions and have seen fanarts that could make Kishimoto himself cringe, but you guys are ganging up on Nick for this small thing? Really? Yeah, the comment with Bart being like Sasuke is stupid, but the only way I could see it is because both Bart and Sasuke are considered the 'bad boys' of their shows. Whatever, I would have equated it more with Naruto but the detail doesn't bug me too much.

To those saying it promotes pedophillia... Bart looks older, Sakura looks younger. They also don't specify the age, but if they can create a universe where Bart and Sakura and Lisa and Naruto can be hooking up, I'm pretty sure they can be adjusting the ages. Just saying...

I think you need to take a step back and not board the hate bandwagon.

#90 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 02:50 AM

I think... You're getting a little worked up about us getting worked up. sweat.gif

#91 Broken Figurine

Broken Figurine

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 03:06 AM

QUOTE (Froot @ Dec 10 2009, 06:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think... You're getting a little worked up about us getting worked up. sweat.gif

I don't mean to come off harsh, I think I'm just a little brunt and it was just an accumulation of my disbelief over five pages of OMG. Is this seriously so mind-boggling? I'm going side with Nick here. This is just for fun, and it wasn't meant to hurt anyone. To those who want to write letters, protest, whatever... It's just sad.

#92 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 04:06 AM

QUOTE (Broken Figurine @ Dec 10 2009, 08:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No this is the same one people were spazzing about before. It just got necroed, that's all.

CHILLAX PEOPLE.

Seriously, I feel like taking all the facepalms that were posted on here, and directing them right back at you. This gets you all riled up, whereas I know many of you have read or even written far more out of character, very unrealistic, strange and obscene fanfictions and have seen fanarts that could make Kishimoto himself cringe, but you guys are ganging up on Nick for this small thing? Really? Yeah, the comment with Bart being like Sasuke is stupid, but the only way I could see it is because both Bart and Sasuke are considered the 'bad boys' of their shows. Whatever, I would have equated it more with Naruto but the detail doesn't bug me too much.

To those saying it promotes pedophillia... Bart looks older, Sakura looks younger. They also don't specify the age, but if they can create a universe where Bart and Sakura and Lisa and Naruto can be hooking up, I'm pretty sure they can be adjusting the ages. Just saying...

I think you need to take a step back and not board the hate bandwagon.

I guess people take pairings more seriously than either of us do.

And speaking of pedophilia, seriously? Wasn't Sakura 12-13 for the entire first half of the series? Does she even look 16 in that drawing? Good, grief.

Anyway, the more people overreact the funnier this is. People are taking this way too seriously. It's a meaningless comic in a fake magazine...who cares.

#93 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 04:41 AM

QUOTE (Nate River @ Dec 10 2009, 11:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anyway, the more people overreact the funnier this is.

I think every decent magazine should have a section specifically for printing angry letters and mocking them; not only would it be a cathartic release for them, but it would be hilarious for most of the other readers.

I remember Gamepro used to do this in the past; some of my fondest memories of Gamepro are when the reviewer "Scary Larry" used to handle the mailbag back in the nineties with a heavy dose of sarcasm and disdain.

Good times.
bd5.jpg

#94 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 09:30 AM

QUOTE (Broken Figurine @ Dec 10 2009, 07:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

CHILLAX PEOPLE.

I don't think some of us were being serious. I wasn't I was trying to find pictures of the the cast and crew of Naruto to draw a new art piece and I came across that awesome kakashi face and thought "Why not? It might be funny."

Kakashi face palm? hmm...yeah I see it now. I thought it was his thinking face laugh.gif.
My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#95 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 03:37 PM

Looks like the people at Nick have caught on that Sakura likes boys with a predilection for orange or yellow (what color is Bart anyway?) and that love pranks. They just missed on the boy. happy.gif

#96 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 04:20 PM

Guh! I'm done! Seriously, that just was crossin' the line, even if it was supposed to be a joke! X_X

Bryon

#97 Lazy-Genius

Lazy-Genius

Left here a learner, came back a brony

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 04:27 PM

I mean no offense to the author of this article when I say...."OH GOD, MY EYES!!!!!!!"

This is worse then Sasuke's man boobs argh1.png

WOW. THE TRUTH IS OUT. SAKURA...

SAKURA ...

SAKURA HAS A FETISH FOR YELLOW!

so it's settled then. This is really a NS article in disguise fu.png

#98 RikutoShika

RikutoShika

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 66 posts
  • Interests:hmm...umm,I like : <br />-Listenin to Music<br />-Reading manga<br />-Watching anime<br />-Hanging out with my friends<br />-Soccer

Posted 11 December 2009 - 04:35 PM

...He's like Sasuke with a little less smarts....riiiiiggghhhttttt confused.gif for got sake,all i c is that sasuke and bart are just typical bad boys. but i mean.."Bart Simpson",hes yellow,his eyes look like there gonna explode,and in the series his almost as dumb as his dad Dx
JenvsHenra.pngQOKznxM.gif

#99 GoNeKr@zY

GoNeKr@zY

Now THAT is a Flame War!!!

• ANBU
  • 1,276 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Video games,Books, Sci Fiction, etc<br />And Fanfiction........ Loads and loads of Fanfiction.

Posted 11 December 2009 - 05:32 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Dec 11 2009, 01:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You forgot to mention that he's been doing Naruto/Simpsons crossovers long before this article... hell..... some of it is awesome. Also.... HE ACTUALLY WORKS ON SIMPSONS!
apparently he worked on "Dial M for Murder" in one of the treehouse of horror specials and also the Zombie thing in the latest one.
just checkout Kisomer! , Bartsori and Bartsori II

#100 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 06:22 PM

QUOTE (GoNeKr@zY @ Dec 11 2009, 09:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You forgot to mention that he's been doing Naruto/Simpsons crossovers long before this article... hell..... some of it is awesome. Also.... HE ACTUALLY WORKS ON SIMPSONS!
apparently he worked on "Dial M for Murder" in one of the treehouse of horror specials and also the Zombie thing in the latest one.
just checkout Kisomer! , Bartsori and Bartsori II

I did not forget, but like my fellow artists, I let his work speak for him. Also, showing off one of the artist of the Simpsons, was howing that this has been touched on before in some say with these crossovers.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 11 December 2009 - 06:25 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users