1255 replies to this topic

#81 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 10:11 PM

I only saw that because you pointed out that there was mistake.
Thing is you still think they care about consistencies.

i guess that is my incompetence. So, any guess of when it's happening.

#82 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 10:17 PM

i guess that is my incompetence. So, any guess of when it's happening.

Sasuke rinnegan suppose to be in his right eye?
I forget about that detail.

#83 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 10:18 PM

Sasuke rinnegan suppose to be in his right eye?
I forget about that detail.

Yes. It was already established that it's on 24/7. So yeah, mistake already a good sign.

#84 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,026 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 10:24 PM

Yes. It was already established that it's on 24/7. So yeah, mistake already a good sign.

Have you forgotten Naruto's hand from the last cover?

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#85 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 10:31 PM

Have you forgotten Naruto's hand from the last cover?

No, but a different guy doing the art was going to give me a different light in that department. Nope.

#86 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,026 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 10:39 PM

No, but a different guy doing the art was going to give me a different light in that department. Nope.

It just shows that no one cares about it anymore. Neither the writer or whoever is left care about it.

The only thing that they care about is not letting the name die because the name has power to bring in the dollars.

Edited by Nostradamus, 19 December 2015 - 10:43 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#87 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 10:47 PM

It just shows that no one cares about it anymore. Neither the writer or whoever is left care about it.
The only thing that they care about is not letting the name die because the name has power to bring in the dollars.

Sigh. So, we have Naruto GT, only in manga form. I got a very bad feeling.

#88 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 11:33 PM

Sigh. So, we have Naruto GT, only in manga form. I got a very bad feeling.

I bet even that fan fic ... the Dragon Ball AF [After Future] is still gonna be better than this kitten.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#89 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 20 December 2015 - 12:03 AM

Hello misery my old friend *sighs =.=

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#90 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,498 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 20 December 2015 - 12:20 AM

That's it I'm going to the dark side and learn the ways of the Sith, wish I could use the force then I would embrace the dark side before going to Japan and going all Vader on them all.

I mean this kitten just needs to die and we all know what is going to happen this prick will suck up to Hinata, whom I already hate even more I kittening hate Hinata, hate her children and hate her crazy fans. Just let this BS end already let it end.

#91 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 20 December 2015 - 02:08 AM

look at Boruto's body, it's completely out of proportion, the only one this guy put some effort in it was Salad

Yeah, DBS was quite the hype everywhere before Toei kittened it up, this boruto kitten is getting lukewarm reaction from most of the remaining fans and excited reactions for a few of the NH/SS groupies

kittened it up? they fixed the animation problems on the dvd release, people are still complaining even with how good the series is getting? wtf......

Edited by ultranx, 21 December 2015 - 02:28 AM.

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#92 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 20 December 2015 - 02:09 AM

I really don't give a kitten about this. I couldn't care less.

First of all this new manga will be a joke with loads of fanservice; because that's the only thing they have to offer. And Kishi supervising it is only said in order to attract people in reading it. But Kishi's supervising it means him sitting with a bottle of vodka and declaring the manga as canon, canon, canon; while drinking until he dies.

basically naruto gt in manga form, hopefully this will kill naruto.

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#93 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 02:31 AM

kittened it up? they fixed the animation problems on the dvd release, people are still compaining even with how good the series is getting? wtf......

You can't redo first impression.

Anyway, I shouldn't have watched that review of A Christmas Story 2. That is going to remind me of Boruto heavily.

#94 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 02:48 AM

kittened it up? they fixed the animation problems on the dvd release, people are still compaining even with how good the series is getting? wtf......

Please

"they fixed on the DVD release" isn't an excuse, Toei screwed up and they know it, the series isn't getting good IMO,  the movies were better until now at least for me

I was quite hyped for this series but frankly it has been a disappointment until now but I'm willing to give a chance to it next arc, since it's going to be new content

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#95 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,061 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 20 December 2015 - 04:08 AM

If Kishi is George Lucas then who is Irvin Kershne, the director of Empire Strikes Back?

509356167_759751.gif?4

#96 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 04:11 AM

If Kishi is George Lucas then who is Irvin Kershne, the director of Empire Strikes Back?

Inoue?

#97 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 04:18 AM

Im sorry, and I know this sound bad, but I really want to murder this assistant. It's not a matter of pairing anymore, I am just tired of him infecting stuff now. He is basically nothing more than otaku fanboy within a seat of power who shouldn't even be allowed out of his house. I want to burn Sp, Kishi's studio, and everything to the ground and I would not feel a bit of regret. This is how far they have pushed me. This is how bad things have gotten. I have become so cynical I can;t even enjoy anime series anymore. I can;t even enjoy what I used to anymore thanks to Naruto and these kittening people.

The only thing I have left is One Punch Man and at least...at least they care about the series and want to do the series justice.

One of my biggest issues with DBS is the massive retcons and REALLY overzealous and over the top dialouge. When you have DBZ fanboys now saying "Goku can destroy the universe in 3 punches," you know something is wrong.

Really, DBS is getting really overplayed and really stupid now, I hate to say. They are overhyping everything to the point that now when you see Goku fight you have to ask "How the hell are you struggling so hard?"

Truth be told, this is the problem with DB now...Goku struggles too much. no matter the power-up or the training, he will always lose. The series should have ended at Frieza.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#98 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,590 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 05:09 AM

A post i wrote just before reading this one: http://www.narusaku....ndpost&p=893748

"The countdown website for the "Next Generation" of the Naruto franchise ended on Saturday to announce a new manga in the franchise. Mikio Ikemoto, who worked as an assistant under original manga creator Masashi Kishimoto on Naruto, is drawing the new manga. Kishimoto will supervise the manga, and Ukyō Kodachi (Naruto - Gaara Hiden: Sajingensō novel, Boruto -Naruto the Movie- screenplay cooperation.) will write the manga's script. The new manga will focus on Boruto."

So kishi has left the series and handed the reigns over to one of his assistance. Do we know anything about this person? I just going to assume that one they're a he and two either they are the most talented of kishi's assistance at the time when the manga ended, or he was one of the assistance that was fully supportive of the ending. Either way this guy is now the face of a manga that already has a sour reputation before it even started. 

Oh Wait! He's just the artist and the "Writer" of the manga will be Kodachi. Who wrote the story of Gaara falling in love with two big breasted woman that look like his uncle, and also had a coup against him at 20(?). Despite the fact that when he was 15 he was already a well respected and beloved by all leader of the village, despite being a psychopath only 2-3 years before. Also he help writer the bolt movie it seems whatever "screenplay cooperation" means.

Kishimoto will be supervising this manga, while he writing his own manga and trying to become closer to his family. I assume it be the same level of supervision that The Last has either a red line through part he didn't like or thumbs up if he likes it or just shrugs and let it happen."

OK so I was right that is is the assistant that was in full support of the ending. And he is apparently well known as being a sexist nH obsessed Sakura bashing jackass. Wait. Was he the one that pissed everyone off last years on twitter?

I just realized something...I think this guy is the reason why nH happened. Do you all remember the rumor that one of his assistance was the one that wrote the last chapter. What if it wasn't 'written by' but 'written for?' Think about it? Naruto was at that time their big international seller that only maybe yu-gi-oh, dragonball, and pokemon could compare. Now why would company want that money maker to end when their was nothing that could make up the losses around? Which is why kishi had to extend the series for 5 years with the war arc cause nothing was comparing to it internationally. Now what if a let say an assistant was entirely willing to continue the series (now most would probably after working with a mangaka for year would want to create their own story with their own original idea and character) for however long the company wanted it to continue but his only request was that the end pairing be nH?

Remember last year at jump festa Kishi said the ending was for personal reason what if that was the personal reason? He wanted to leave the series so he could spend more time with his family as well as write another story. But the company wouldn't let him because they would loss too much money if Naruto ended. But what if an assistance was willing to take up the series all he ask is the ending by nH. (i know i'm repeating my self but this is stream of thought going on) This explain the entire ending and why no one working with him seem to really know why he ended it the way he did.

As for that picture. Let face no matter what the one thing you could respect Kishimoto for was that he really didn't do gratuitous fans service such as panty shots.(in not saying he never did fan service just that it wasn't as gratuitous as the panty shots) Kishi had all his girls wear pants so no panty shot, and girls with big breast well tsunade was a butt of a few jokes because of them. This new guy salad outfit looks like Sakura part two outfit without that pants or skirt,and a big belt around the waist. In fact she looks like she just wearing a shirt with no pants so you all know what that means...Panty~~~Shots~~~!

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 20 December 2015 - 07:12 AM.

#99 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 05:10 AM

And here I thought things couldn't get worse. Now here's the thing, I have seperatred myself from most of the fandom. I avoid everything Naruto, I've removed myself from most Naruto tags on tumblr and Facebook, and my overall love for NS couldn't help but get a little tarnished. It's hard when they keep shoving garbage in our faces. The onslaught of trash is so bad that it's hard to believe that I loved the series so much.
Nowadays my only connection to the fandom in some form is done here, I could never stop coming here. It's a place where I can get support and validation in a fandom that is filled with mindless fan girls, and boys, who scramble at the chance to swallow Kishi's regurgitated flith. They've made it very clear that they don't care about canon events, plot, consistency, and treatment of characters both new and old.
Which leads me to my thoughts on this atrocity. This monthly series is basically life support for the series. Narutards, like Fornever, and his legion of mindless otakus, will eat this up. Now I'll admit that I go to his channel, and Sawyers, for anime news in general, but I don't understand how he can support Naruto after everything. I even saw him rant about SP and the fillers. Everything he was saying was how I felt about SP and what's become of Naruto. He kept saying stuff like shame on SP, and that this treatment with the anime was disgusting. The entire time I was watching I was literally saying outload "How can you acknowledge this one flaw, and yet be so blind when it comes to everything else wrong with Naruto?!" Urgh it can be so aggrivating.
Anyhow Im getting off track. This thing looks bad, like literally. The art to me looks fanmade. It's always better for an artist to draw charcters their own way. Sure it will be apparent but it's better then trying to copy someone's style, and that's what's going on here. Ikemoto is trying to mimic Kishi's style, and he failed. This thing should have been gorgeous if it's job was to excite fans. Instead I want to get an eraser and fix them.
Also poor Salad looks like a hooker because they want to make sure that she's "pretty" because we all know what happened with her mother. Sakura wasn't a pair of giant knockers whose only purpose was fanservice so they need to establish Salad's sex appeal now, not her skills as a ninja or anything.
Also Gaara's daughter....why the eyes? I mean really? Your father had lack of sleep so what, was it so bad that he past that kitten onto his daughter? That and who the hell is the kid on the top right whose back is facing us? Some of the designs of these kids screams fanmade, especially Ino and Sai's kid. So yeah more garbage to add to the never ending burning heap we already have that was once an alright series.
Oh and I forgot to mention Himawari, just like everyone else has.

Gaara's daughter? Where?? All I can see is Shinki, Kankurou's son/student.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#100 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,026 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 05:13 AM

Im sorry, and I know this sound bad, but I really want to murder this assistant. It's not a matter of pairing anymore, I am just tired of him infecting stuff now. He is basically nothing more than otaku fanboy within a seat of power who shouldn't even be allowed out of his house. I want to burn Sp, Kishi's studio, and everything to the ground and I would not feel a bit of regret. This is how far they have pushed me. This is how bad things have gotten. I have become so cynical I can;t even enjoy anime series anymore. I can;t even enjoy what I used to anymore thanks to Naruto and these kittening people

That's cold mate but honestly can't say that in way I disagree. Banning him for working in that industry or any industry that creates something is probably the best option.

CZSn9hA.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users