149 replies to this topic

#81 tcross

tcross

the one and only clone of another person

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 01:32 PM

the final chapter of part one, in the hospital, where Naruto reaffirms his promise and sakura silently promises her own promise to him. The set up where she doesn't look at his face until Naruto gets straight to the point does two things for me. One, she truly gets how much he cares for her, and two, it shows just how mature Naruto really is to sakura. Let's admit it, folks, Naruto was always mature, he just hid his level of maturity behind the happy mask, and now, his mask is off in front of sakura, so she really sees Naruto being serious about something for the first time.

#82 believeit6

believeit6

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:Well, I love NaruSaku. That's why I'm here, of course. NaruSaku is da bomb! They look so great eachother and just complete eachother. I love the Naruto series too, as well as some other animes.

Posted 17 November 2008 - 01:25 AM

The time where Sakura pulls her chair up close and flirtatatiously offers to feed him ramen, after his arm was injured. In asian culture when a girl feeds a guy it is a very romantic thing. And she was so going to do it but Sai had to shove ramen in his mouth! I hate Sai so much for that, even though every other time he's funny as hell! That is my alltime favorite moment, because it's so romantic and not angsty like everything else! That was just Sakura flirting with Naruto. She wants him, I know she does.

NaruSaku Fan|Narutofan|True Believer|FF.net

#83 kiko14

kiko14

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:I love reading Narusaku Doujinshi!!!!<br />eating ramen<br />watching narusaku AMV's<br />reading manga

Posted 18 November 2008 - 05:59 AM

i really like the moment on episode 71!!!!!! awwwwwwwwwww

the latest ending of naruto shippuuden ( LONG KISS GOODBYE )!!!!! this is one of my fave 2!!!!!

"Cause the spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly."

#84 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 18 November 2008 - 06:12 AM

QUOTE (believeit6 @ Nov 17 2008, 12:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The time where Sakura pulls her chair up close and flirtatatiously offers to feed him ramen, after his arm was injured. In asian culture when a girl feeds a guy it is a very romantic thing. And she was so going to do it but Sai had to shove ramen in his mouth! I hate Sai so much for that, even though every other time he's funny as hell! That is my alltime favorite moment, because it's so romantic and not angsty like everything else! That was just Sakura flirting with Naruto. She wants him, I know she does.

I hear ya. That was going to be an oh so enjoyable bit, but then Sai had to come along. I was like, "DAMN!!"

#85 Pangolin

Pangolin

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:I'm into reading manga. Seriously, I have over one hundred comic books stacked in my room's shelves. From Detective Conan, One Piece, Yu gi oh, Flame of Recca, 666 Satan, etc. Not to mention another one hundred and fifty manga magazines (they're like Shonen Jump with a compilation of various chapter length manga but only comes once every 1, 11, 21 of a month).<br /><br />

Posted 11 December 2008 - 10:04 PM

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ Nov 18 2008, 02:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hear ya. That was going to be an oh so enjoyable bit, but then Sai had to come along. I was like, "DAMN!!"

Yeah! That was one really enjoyable NaruSaku moment, one of my favorites. My first and favorite moment would definitely be Chapter 297, a first look onto Sakura's side of the NaruSaku moment, the damn feelings, etc. I mean that was just nice, especially being told by some ANBU guy who watches people, read and judge them, and then points it out to her.

#86 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 12:12 AM

I have to say I really liked the part where they are walking together after meeting Sai and Naruto is complaining about having that guy on their team. Sakura senses he is kinda depressed and teases him by comparing Sai to Sasuke. After that Naruto doesn't seem so down. Plus, she has that cute smile that is just for Naruto and she's not making it behind his back, lol.
Also, Shippuden episode 54. All of it. laugh.gif

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#87 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 04:04 AM

My all time favorite NaruSaku scene would have to be when they're at the ramen stand after they've just taken down Kakuzu and Hidan. Poor Naruto can't really feed himself with his broken arm, so Sakura offers to feed him! I loved everything about the scene, espeially the expressions on their faces (the smile on Sakura's and the adorable blush on Naruto's). :3
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#88 Merger Knight

Merger Knight

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 04:55 PM

I don't know if this is a moment but this moment stood out to me.

Naruto/Sakura Moment

#89 Namikaze Akane

Namikaze Akane

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 06:50 PM

All of the NaruSaku moments are my favorite but my favorite would have to be when Naruto turned into the 4-tails state one. wub.gif

#90 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 10 June 2009 - 07:51 AM

My favorite NaruSaku moment is when Naruto saves Sakura when Sora is in the kyuubi form.

That was one hell of a powerfull attack and though Sakura ran out to heal Naruto she didnt have time for it So Naruto protected her with his own body. Even after whitstanding that attack he still had the strenght to comfort her and tell her not to worry. (And the look on Sakura's face is the best thing of this moment)

sy,
Torxe

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#91 jacm

jacm

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 12:26 PM

So far, my favorite is the ns moment is the one where sakura heals naruto after transforming into 4-tailed kyuubi. it was really brave and sweet. that episode was really cool biggrin.gif

#92 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 10 June 2009 - 11:55 PM

QUOTE (Torxe @ Jun 10 2009, 02:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My favorite NaruSaku moment is when Naruto saves Sakura when Sora is in the kyuubi form.

That was one hell of a powerfull attack and though Sakura ran out to heal Naruto she didnt have time for it So Naruto protected her with his own body. Even after whitstanding that attack he still had the strenght to comfort her and tell her not to worry. (And the look on Sakura's face is the best thing of this moment)

sy,
Torxe

That was a filler: aka not a real moment but it was a cool moment.

Chapter 450 heee

#93 Jaiden

Jaiden

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 06:32 AM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jun 10 2009, 04:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That was a filler: aka not a real moment but it was a cool moment.

Chapter 450 heee

Agreed

AnimeFaceOff - Owner

#94 Torxe

Torxe

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 03:00 PM

QUOTE (Jaiden @ Jun 11 2009, 08:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Agreed

So? I dont read the manga what happens in the anime is for me real
(no offencive intentions)

sy,
Torxe

#95 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 11 June 2009 - 06:00 PM

QUOTE (Torxe @ Jun 11 2009, 10:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So? I dont read the manga what happens in the anime is for me real
(no offencive intentions)

sy,
Torxe

I wasn't saying anything bad about that moment. I actually liked that moment, I was just saying that it was a filler episode so it wasn't real. Sorry if it sounded if I insulted you in anyway.

#96 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 12 June 2009 - 12:26 AM

Nothing short of a kiss (with tongue :teehee:) will top what happened in Chapter 450.

uc.png

#97 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 12 June 2009 - 02:46 AM

QUOTE (UzumakiEdward85 @ Jun 11 2009, 08:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nothing short of a kiss (with tongue :teehee:) will top what happened in Chapter 450.

Agreed. That hug was the best NaruSaku moment in the history of NaruSaku moments and the only thing to top that would be either a confession or kiss (or both :teehee: )

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#98 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,846 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 12 June 2009 - 05:34 PM

QUOTE (UzumakiEdward85 @ Jun 11 2009, 08:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

QUOTE (Sora no Senshi @ Jun 11 2009, 10:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Agreed. That hug was the best NaruSaku moment in the history of NaruSaku moments and the only thing to top that would be either a confession or kiss (or both :teehee: )

Actually, I want to see the holding hands in marriage and have a kid. That will be my perfect day. tongue.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#99 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 06:00 PM

My favourite almost moment was, when Sakura was prepared to feed Naruto, and then thawted by Sai and then Kakashi!!! Darn you emotions by numbers Sai!!!!

iAnby7W.gif

#100 Torxe

Torxe

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 06:48 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jun 11 2009, 08:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wasn't saying anything bad about that moment. I actually liked that moment, I was just saying that it was a filler episode so it wasn't real. Sorry if it sounded if I insulted you in anyway.

O srr
I think I'm still no good at understanding someone's tone in a post when they're writing english
I know I write pretty short (=? offencive) as well on forums but I think the reason for both of these are that I translate a little bit to literally from and to dutch (Belgium).

btw, that hug in chapter 450 will this come to the anime you think?

sy,
Torxe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users