• This topic is locked This topic is locked
450 replies to this topic

#81 Sakura~

Sakura~

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:currently obsessed with Gintama and One Piece.
    http://clefairiess.tumblr.com

Posted 08 October 2014 - 12:17 PM

NaruSasu is confirmed  :th_yeah:

we (NS) , NH and SS lost  :pimp:

next chapter TnJ  :sick:  :down:

Lol

Edited by Sakura~, 08 October 2014 - 12:17 PM.

harley_quinn___sign_by_ravenlsd-d8q43el.

#82 Nefertieh

Nefertieh

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 12:18 PM

Everyone knows that Naruto will never do such a horrible thing. But most of us can't help wishing... he did.

Unfortunately, I've come across people who are genuinely surprised that Naruto doesn't hate Sasuke or that he's made it his life goal to save him.

If anyone really did wish that Naruto killed him, then the whole point of the story has flown over their heads. Several times.
Follow the Yahoo JP ratings for The Last here.

#83 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 08 October 2014 - 12:21 PM

The "shocking end" terms is disturbing my mind. I think Naruto will loose this fight, and the new movie week be about his struggle to fight back. I dunno... Sasuke being redeemed doesn't sound shocking to me.

The Antagonist standing victorious over the beaten protagonist in the end? Its not even imaginable. 

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#84 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 12:25 PM

This fight doesn't interesting me at all. LOL

It's frightening because it's the lasts chapters, and I'm not even interested.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#85 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 12:27 PM

i honestly don't care who wins, just get this done and over with. and lol at naruto saying that he'll never leave sasuke alone. 

Edited by luffyq1, 08 October 2014 - 12:31 PM.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#86 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 12:30 PM

Maybe the "shocking end" is that Naruto and Sakura both learned to let Sasuke go and let him return to the village on his own accord (after he gets TNJ and redeemed of coarse)

Naruto finally achieves in saving his best friend and beating his rival

Sakura comes to terms that even though she loved Sasuke that they would never been truly happy with each other together and accepts that she got to be friends and a teammate to him

Kakashi...........uhhh.........um........hmm..........I can't think of anything he'll learn from this -_- lol

#87 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 08 October 2014 - 12:33 PM

This fight doesn't interesting me at all. LOL

It's frightening because it's the lasts chapters, and I'm not even interested.

Well, I was really interested in the fight and can you blame me? It was hyped up throughout the story. At some point, I even believed this 'clash of destiny' might be as good as some of the Dragonball fights!!!

Looking at the way its going now, it looks like this fight will be another part of the manga that Kishi might end up disappointing his fans with. 

Edited by ns.Believe.It, 08 October 2014 - 12:35 PM.

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#88 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 12:35 PM

The Antagonist standing victorious over the beaten protagonist in the end? Its not even imaginable.

It could be that they come to an agreement. In which Naruto and Sasuke agreed to end the battle and release everyone in infinite tsukiyomi. At the cost of Naruto leaving the hokage title to Sasuke, giving him the chance to lead and understand his role. Maybe he'll make an agreement not to kill the hokage as well. Naruto will watch this 'agreement' from afar. If Sasuke breaks it, he'll confront him again...

4 chapters left, and with the current rate, I don't think it can be concluded nicely... Or remotely shocking, except if something really unthinkable will be drawn...

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#89 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 08 October 2014 - 12:38 PM

You are in a terrible genjutsu :P We are making babies right now :pimp:

You wish get of that Izanami quickly and face reality  :hehehe: .

All I get from this chapter is 

Naruto : Sasukeeeeehhhhh!!!

Sasuke: Narutoooooooooo!!!!

Naruto : I'm never leaving you alone my love  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Sasuke: I know Naruto I love you to that's why I'm gonna kill you so come with your full love at me  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

SasuNaru :  Fist of Love  haaaaaaa!!! later hugs and kisses  :love:  :wub:  and waliking away toward the sunset  :blush: .

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 08 October 2014 - 12:40 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#90 Syn11

Syn11

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, psychology & oriental culture.

Posted 08 October 2014 - 12:38 PM

Let's imagine the unthinkable then!

How about Naruto proposing to Sasuke?

Or Naruto waking up from coma?

Or all of this is just a genjutsu?

Or the end of the world!

#91 ioria

ioria

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 12:41 PM

Ew.. I just wish for this manga to end.

14670g.jpg

#92 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Well, I was really interested in the fight and can you blame me? It was hyped up throughout the story. At some point, I even believed this 'clash of destiny' might be as good as some of the Dragonball fights!!!

Looking at the way its going now, it looks like this fight will be another part of the manga that Kishi might end up disappointing his fans with. 

I too, throughout the story, I was interested by this fight, I was actually very hyped for it, and excited. To be honest, I was a lot more excited when they clashed just after Naruto saved Sakura. Because it wasn't foreshadowed too much. This time, it's too much cliché and too much foreshadowed, and we wait so much for it, right now, knowing the manga will end soon, I would rather read something than this fight which I already know will result in a TnJ'ed Sasuke. I don't know...

Edited by Otaru, 08 October 2014 - 12:42 PM.

#93 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

It could be that they come to an agreement. In which Naruto and Sasuke agreed to end the battle and release everyone in infinite tsukiyomi. At the cost of Naruto leaving the hokage title to Sasuke, giving him the chance to lead and understand his role. Maybe he'll make an agreement not to kill the hokage as well. Naruto will watch this 'agreement' from afar. If Sasuke breaks it, he'll confront him again...

4 chapters left, and with the current rate, I don't think it can be concluded nicely... Or remotely shocking, except if something really unthinkable will be drawn...

Oooo! Now that would be shocking! Completely not how everyone expects the story to end.

I agree, I don't how this can end in five weeks. And especially if there is a movie looming in the future. Even if it is AU, who is going to want to see a movie going a different direction with the storyline if everything in the manga has already been resolved. Doesn't makes sense. 

And your last line...so true. Nothing can be shocking with only four left. 

#94 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 12:43 PM

The shocking ending is naruto sequel. :fu:

#95 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 12:43 PM

I do not understand Sasuke he could have everything. He could have Sakura and have a family if Sasuke was not a jerk he could have the title of Hokage. He could have everything while Naruto is struggling  on obtain everything and maybe he won't get it all.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#96 Syn11

Syn11

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, psychology & oriental culture.

Posted 08 October 2014 - 12:45 PM

I do not understand Sasuke he could have everything. He could have Sakura and have a family if Sasuke was not a jerk he could have the title of Hokage. He could have everything while Naruto is struggling  on obtain everything and maybe he won't get it all.

He doesn't want it like any normal human being.

#97 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 12:50 PM

He doesn't want it like any normal human being.

Like a human being he lost an opportunity.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#98 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 08 October 2014 - 12:53 PM

The only thing Sasuke should have is lifelong imprisonment in jail. 

Naruto could have everything but unfortunately he's come to a wacky conclusion that life without his 'best friend' Sasuke is just not worth enjoying  :twitch:

#99 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 12:57 PM

mmmmmm that's interesting... but I can't help thinking that would be a waste to end the manga with Naruto loosing.

Edited by Otaru, 08 October 2014 - 12:58 PM.

#100 DarkRadeon

DarkRadeon

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 12:59 PM

There is only one believable shocking end and thats Sasuke winning the fight and takes the bijuu chakra but realises some of his mistakes and goes away after taking down IT.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users