Close
Photo

Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works (2014)

fate stay night unlimited blade works fate zero

• Please log in to reply
1445 replies to this topic

#81 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts
  • Interests:Games, Anime, OUAT....stuff I can't remember...and music!

Posted 02 March 2015 - 12:13 AM

Yeahh!!! More people watching Fate!!

I also find Fate Zero better even though I watched the original long ago but don't worry, you won't be disappointed with the second season, but if you want stuff from Fate Zero to be revealed, don't expect alot....Heavens Feel reveals the most of it... (Is wondering when a second trailer is coming)

I didn't quote due to mobile..

tumblr_m8a1skcZ6M1rx8yloo1_500.jpg

Joui Four

#82 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 02 March 2015 - 12:15 AM

I also find Fate Zero better even though I watched the original long ago but don't worry, you won't be disappointed with the second season, but if you want stuff from Fate Zero to be revealed, don't expect alot....Heavens Feel reveals the most of it... (Is wondering when a second trailer is coming)

Fate/ Stay Night- Heaven Feel's Route- yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I. Want. To. See. The. Movie.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#83 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 12:49 PM

Fate/ Stay Night- Heaven Feel's Route- yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I. Want. To. See. The. Movie.

Get your eyes prepared for that one!! Things is gonna get dark also in UBW, don't get attached to Illya...just don't lol

Joui Four

#84 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 02 March 2015 - 05:32 PM

What is Heaven's Feel?

#85 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 02 March 2015 - 05:58 PM

Get your eyes prepared for that one!! Things is gonna get dark also in UBW, don't get attached to Illya...just don't lol

Lol, I already know about Ilya... This seems to be the only route where she gets a proper ending (more or less).

What is Heaven's Feel?

Fate/Stay Night is based on a visual novel which has three storylines: The Fate/Route about Saber, the Unlimited Bladeworks about Rin, and the Heaven's Feel Route about Sakura. Depending on the route, Shirou will fall in love with the girl who is the MC of the route we are in. It has been repeatedly stated that Heaven Feel's Route is a lot darker- and trust me it is. Out of all the three girls, Sakura has suffered the most in my eyes. Many compare her to Hinata, but I absolutely admire Sakura for how strong she has hold herself up.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#86 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 02 March 2015 - 06:03 PM

Fate/Stay Night is based on a visual novel which has three storylines: The Fate/Route about Saber, the Unlimited Bladeworks about Rin, and the Heaven's Feel Route about Sakura. Depending on the route, Shirou will fall in love with the girl who is the MC of the route we are in. It has been repeatedly stated that Heaven Feel's Route is a lot darker- and trust me it is. Out of all the three girls, Sakura has suffered the most in my eyes. Many compare her to Hinata, but I absolutely admire Sakura for how strong she has hold herself up.

Ah, okay. Is the Heaven's Feel Route going to be animated at some point?

#87 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 06:07 PM

Yes, it's gonna be a movie! Reason for that is because its the darkest of all the routes and revolves around Sakura, so there will most likely be be sexual content and gore involved compare to the other routes

Joui Four

#88 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 06:12 PM

It is addressing topics that you simply cannot show in a TV series.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#89 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 06:17 PM

It is addressing topics that you simply cannot show in a TV series.

It's coming out this year right? I don't remember lol

Joui Four

#90 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 06:22 PM

It's coming out this year right? I don't remember lol

Lol, I have no idea.

But look at this beastly opening from a game for the Heaven's Feel Route!

Don't watch if you don't wanna get spoilered

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#91 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 06:30 PM

Lol, I have no idea.

But look at this beastly opening from a game for the Heaven's Feel Route!

Don't watch if you don't wanna get spoilered

Ohhh, I saw it!! Last year....lol Did you watch the other openings? There are 3 and there are two in Hollow Ataraxia, love them!! There's a bunch for a stuff for Fate

Joui Four

#92 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 06:43 PM

Ohhh, I saw it!! Last year....lol Did you watch the other openings? There are 3 and there are two in Hollow Ataraxia, love them!! There's a bunch for a stuff for Fate

I did see the one for Fate and UBW, but this in my opinion is with no doubt the best one. Perfectly resonates with the desperation going on in this route.

I read some stuff about Hollow Ataraxia on wiki, but yeah, that's pretty much it.

BTW, I'm pretty sure you saw this, right? Too bad, we'll never see this animated. But if I'm not mistaken, there's a manga or so about the sister.

Btw, I'm incredibly interested in Saber Lily, you know, that other Saber :chuckle:

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#93 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 06:54 PM

I did see the one for Fate and UBW, but this in my opinion is with no doubt the best one. Perfectly resonates with the desperation going on in this route.

I read some stuff about Hollow Ataraxia on wiki, but yeah, that's pretty much it.

BTW, I'm pretty sure you saw this, right? Too bad, we'll never see this animated. But if I'm not mistaken, there's a manga or so about the sister.

Btw, I'm incredibly interested in Saber Lily, you know, that other Saber :chuckle:

Prototype!! Goodness male Saber  :wibble: Saber Lily!! Goodness xD I don't remember much of the sister having a manga since there are a bunch of Fate projects out that I can't remember them all beside Fate/Extra, fate kaleid liner prisma illya, Fate/Unlimited Coded and etc lol There's one with Gilgamesh in I believe the 3rd war but I don't recall much

Joui Four

#94 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 06:57 PM

Prototype!! Goodness male Saber  :wibble: Saber Lily!! Goodness xD I don't remember much of the sister having a manga since there are a bunch of Fate projects out that I can't remember them all beside Fate/Extra, fate kaleid liner prisma illya, Fate/Unlimited Coded and etc lol There's one with Gilgamesh in I believe the 3rd war but I don't recall much

Mymy, you really are the pro when it comes to Typemoon! I only know everything from the Typemoon wikiXD I still need to finish this movie series (the name escapes me right now). I've never checked Fate/Kalleidoscope Illya or whatever it's called: Did you watch it? edit: And yes!!!!! Male saber-so handsome :argh:!!!!

Edited by trang95, 02 March 2015 - 06:58 PM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#95 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 02 March 2015 - 06:57 PM

So much Fate :argh: :argh: :argh:

#96 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 07:06 PM

Mymy, you really are the pro when it comes to Typemoon! I only know everything from the Typemoon wikiXD I still need to finish this movie series (the name escapes me right now). I've never checked Fate/Kalleidoscope Illya or whatever it's called: Did you watch it? edit: And yes!!!!! Male saber-so handsome :argh:!!!!

Kara no Kyoukai, there's a character that will be mention in the Heaven's Feel along with a character from Tsukihime (TYPE MOON  :argh:  :argh: ) Yes, I watched it xD It's has fanservice but the animation, plot and fight scenes are really good and if you know what happens to Illya in the original Fate series and you feel for her, you should watch this because you get see her act like a regular girl, I would honestly suggest checking it out plus there is a manga, 3 in fact and the second season is doing half of the second part and releasing the other part this year! The third of the franchise got an improve drawing for the manga and it's full of fighting :3

Fate Kaleid

Joui Four

#97 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 07:23 PM

Kara no Kyoukai, there's a character that will be mention in the Heaven's Feel along with a character from Tsukihime (TYPE MOON  :argh:  :argh: ) Yes, I watched it xD It's has fanservice but the animation, plot and fight scenes are really good and if you know what happens to Illya in the original Fate series and you feel for her, you should watch this because you get see her act like a regular girl, I would honestly suggest checking it out plus there is a manga, 3 in fact and the second season is doing half of the second part and releasing the other part this year! The third of the franchise got an improve drawing for the manga and it's full of fighting :3

Fate Kaleid

I saw a fight from Kaleid from episode 6 I think. IT WAS SO COOL!

Yeah, I think I know what character you are referring to... She has red hair, right? She's so badass :argh: Dude, I looked up what power she possess, and it's unfathomable. She doesn't get along with her sister, right?

Btw, I read that Heaven Feel's Route has a lot more content that UBW. How the heck are they gonna stuff all of that material into a movie?!

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#98 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 11:41 PM

Btw, I read that Heaven Feel's Route has a lot more content that UBW. How the heck are they gonna stuff all of that material into a movie?!

I've seen the theory going around that it might end up being a series of movies, like Kara no Kyokai.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#99 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts
  • Interests:Being peculiar. Travelling around the world. Shoujo manga. Obsessed with cats. Jelly beans. NicoNico. SPLATOON. Honeyworks.

Posted 02 March 2015 - 11:44 PM

That cliffhanger in the ending of the UBW season 1. (¬_¬)

Shall we skate?❄❄

5a8024b87c1bc97de775cb6fa0967ff9.gif

#100 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 11:54 PM

Don't compare Hinata hyuga with sakura mato.
Sakura mato >>>>>>>>> Hinata hyuga.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users