Yoshimoya

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Interests:animeee :D manga :D tennis :D life :D

Posted 09 April 2011 - 03:24 AM

QUOTE (Evil Potato @ Apr 9 2011, 04:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I disagree, Naruto knows Sakura very well, thus why he argues with her in the first place. Sakura comes to him out of no where professing her love to him, then tells him to forget Sasuke because she doesn't care about him anymore. Its not like Naruto looks at her like she is the same little girl, just that he knows that she doesn't just throw her feelings out in an instant.

I believe it comes down to this basic fact. Naruto knew Sakura was hiding something but he didn't force information out of her. He just argued with her and tried to explain why he can't just forget about Sasuke. From there he watches Sakura leave. Beyond that, yes, Naruto was dense, he couldn't figure out the rest, and he couldn't figure out what exactly Sakura was hiding from him, but that of course gets explained.

That certain piece of information Sakura was hiding caused there to be an element of suspicion in Naruto's perspective. Sakura made a blunder in saying that she didn't care about Sasuke anymore, and Naruto knew that bit wasn't true. I never said Naruto doesn't know Sakura very well. He knows her the best in fact(he was able to fulfill her fairytale imagination of being kissed on her forehead which she hated so much). It's just that there was insecurity, doubt, and hesitance on his part when he didn't accept the confession at first. He's always thought Sakura would always love Sasuke. Naruto isn't correct about everything even though he's the hero and main character. It was proven in this section and he realized the childish dreams he was pursuing with Sasuke and whatnot. A small part of that childish thinking was doubting Sakuras feelings. He couldnt accept it right away because of the timing, situation, and his insecurties and doubts that were implanted on him in the past. As I said, he was shocked about Sakura's matured love for Sasuke and how she plans to kill him. His flashbacks went back to the part one Sakura when he was being confessed to also. There are some things he didnt understand right away, and the idea that Sakura is attainable now is a scary prospect to him. He's not accustomed to this kind of love nor did he ever expect Sakura to return such feelings. His hopes were crushed in the promise of a life time scene, not his love and devotion to her, but his hopes.

I never said Naruto doesn't know sakura very well. He just doesnt understand some of the feelings she's capable of feeling towards him and this confession proves that. He's always been unconcious or too dense to see the loving way she was leaning towards him. Hopefully now he understands that fully now though. This was a huge step in their relationship, all couples fight and have their disagreements sometimes right? This just made their relationship stronger and now they have a shot at something bigger and better:)

^Adam Couple. KPOP couple <3 google them! They're like an anime couple I swear to God. Watch their show. PM me for link :]

#82 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 03:31 AM

QUOTE (Yoshimoya @ Apr 9 2011, 04:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I never said Naruto doesn't know sakura very well. He just doesnt understand some of the feelings she's capable of feeling towards him and this confession proves that. He's always been unconcious or too dense to see the loving way she was leaning towards him. Hopefully now he understands that fully now though. This was a huge step in their relationship, all couples fight and have their disagreements sometimes right? This just made their relationship stronger and now they have a shot at something bigger and better:)

There's a huge point that you mentioned that I loved reading. Narutos flashback was completely of part one moments. He didn't think about any of the part two moments that occurred. Not even the recent sakura hug, which is an impactful act in japan. Now the very interesting piece is that all of sakuras flash backs were of part two events. Events such as her hug and her plea during the pain fight. Quite interesting I'd say.

#83 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 09 April 2011 - 05:09 AM

QUOTE (naruto-z @ Apr 8 2011, 11:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There's a huge point that you mentioned that I loved reading. Narutos flashback was completely of part one moments. He didn't think about any of the part two moments that occurred. Not even the recent sakura hug, which is an impactful act in japan. Now the very interesting piece is that all of sakuras flash backs were of part two events. Events such as her hug and her plea during the pain fight. Quite interesting I'd say.

Another point, Naruto doesn't think of any of the moments in either part 1 or 2 where Sakura showed her feelings for him, except for one that he misread to be about Sasuke instead of him. He did remember one part 2 moment but also misread her awe/fear (no blush nor even hint of her part 1 crush smile for Sasuke, she was reading the changes in him and it frankly scared her, and that before he even acted) into love- when she sees Sasuke for the first time in nearly 3 years.

While Naruto totally missed her blushing flirtatious words to himself when she sees him for the first time in 2 1/2 years, apparently really did misread her tears during the search for Gaara arc, her playful flirtatious teasing about the nicknames, etc... He's even forgotten the moment in 343 that actually broke through his self-imposed wall. Sakura couldn't been much more overt in her sexual flirtation- and still been in personality. It did briefly break through his self-imposed wall, but because it didn't fit his image of her as still having a hopeless one sided crush on Sasuke, he forgot it.

Sai observed right off that Sakura was acting toward Naruto the way a person in love does, and that just from a book he read. He picked up on Naruto's feelings for Sakura as well, and clarified to Naruto that Sakura has in fact moved on from Sasuke and now loves Naruto. Sai's one big mistake was misreading the situation about the POAL. When he realizes he's hurt Sakura in as profound a way as he had mistakenly thought she had Naruto it makes him feel horrible. He hadn't realized Sakura knew nothing about Naruto's self-imposed wall. Her horrified and devastated reaction when she found out, and decision to immediately act to bring down that wall made him realize he'd made a major error. The ultimate irony is the wall Naruto made never needed to exist in the first place. The very words of the POAL is what triggers the start of Sakura consciously falling in love with Naruto. (unconsciously that started way back in chapter 5)
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#84 Blazing CobaltX

Blazing CobaltX

Yuri Trainer on Fire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Pokémon(OMFG, what am I doing here then?! ^^'), Phoenix Wright, Naruto(Ofc), and K-ON.

Other shizzle:
    Drawing(Which doesn't mean I'm good at it!), playing Pokémon(Ofc)(Which isn't possible anymore... TT_TT) and several other games, and some other things(Like watching anime, of course!).

Posted 09 April 2011 - 06:18 AM

@ciardha, well said! smile.gif

Anyways, did somebody understand the kunai part in the opening and Sakura's tear? confused.gif

Edited by Blazing CobaltX, 09 April 2011 - 06:21 AM.

#85 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 06:19 AM

Well, here's the subbed version. Better hurry and see it before YT takes it down.

Ok, I'm a bit confused about the lyrics. What do you guys think about it?? huh.gif

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#86 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,863 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 09 April 2011 - 08:28 AM

QUOTE (Blazing CobaltX @ Apr 9 2011, 02:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@ciardha, well said! smile.gif

Anyways, did somebody understand the kunai part in the opening and Sakura's tear? confused.gif

I already explained about the kunai. Its signifies the moment of her trying to kill Sasuke which she fail and couldn't do later.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#87 Blazing CobaltX

Blazing CobaltX

Yuri Trainer on Fire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Pokémon(OMFG, what am I doing here then?! ^^'), Phoenix Wright, Naruto(Ofc), and K-ON.

Other shizzle:
    Drawing(Which doesn't mean I'm good at it!), playing Pokémon(Ofc)(Which isn't possible anymore... TT_TT) and several other games, and some other things(Like watching anime, of course!).

Posted 09 April 2011 - 09:23 AM

QUOTE (Derock @ Apr 9 2011, 10:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I already explained about the kunai. Its signifies the moment of her trying to kill Sasuke which she fail and couldn't do later.

Oh sorry I didn't see it. sleep.gif

But what about the tear? huh.gif

#88 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 05:20 PM

She cares about Sasuke as a teammate and it hurts her to have to kill him. It's about when she had the opportunity to kill him and she couldn't.

#89 The Max

The Max

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 06:05 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Apr 9 2011, 02:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, here's the subbed version. Better hurry and see it before YT takes it down.

Ok, I'm a bit confused about the lyrics. What do you guys think about it?? huh.gif

Saw one with a little difference in translation Here but since i know nothing in japanese c'ant tell you which one is right (both could be wrong) will wait before judging

#90 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 06:12 PM

I just can't get enough of this song right now. When lovers comes out in full, somebody please remind me and send me a link.

#91 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 09 April 2011 - 07:15 PM

Translation 1

You shed tears now. Crying like a child
Even if you lose sight of tommorow, Ill protect you
Raising my head and staring at the summer sky.

You just got stronger and won't show any tears, even though you're actually scared.
So as not to lose that important thing you started running desperately.
The two of us always overcame those long nights, Its fine if you are not strong because we are together like this.

You shed tears now. Crying like a child
Even if you lose sight of tommorow, you'll move forward.
Raising my head and shouting at the summer sky
Raising my head and staring at the summer sky.

Translation 2

Now that you have shed your tears. Like a kid crying his heart out.
I can't see who I should protect anymore.
It looks like the summer sky is crying.

Just because I acted tough, you couldnt see my tears, But actually I was really scared.
I keep on losing more people dear to me, Still i keep running desperately.
It's always like together we can overcome everything if we stayed like that, it's fine not being strong

Now that you have shed your tears. Like a kid crying his heart out.
I can finally see who I should protect.
It looks like the summer sky is holding out.
It looks like the summer sky is crying.

Ill try and get a more in depth thought of their meanings when ive had some time to digest the lyrics. theyre pretty close to each other not much difference.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#92 Blazing CobaltX

Blazing CobaltX

Yuri Trainer on Fire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts

Other shizzle:

Posted 09 April 2011 - 07:29 PM

I believe it's the second one, because it's a Sakura POV opening, and she's the only one who cries.

#93 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 08:10 PM

sounds like Sakura's POV to me. has a NaruSaku vibe about the whole situation with Sasuke.

#94 Blazing CobaltX

Blazing CobaltX

Yuri Trainer on Fire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts

Other shizzle:

Posted 09 April 2011 - 08:19 PM

QUOTE (Living Lavish @ Apr 9 2011, 10:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sounds like Sakura's POV to me. has a NaruSaku vibe about the whole situation with Sasuke.

I finally realized that Sakura was holding a kunai all the time. facepalm.png
But now I understand the tear of Sakura. And indeed it really has a NaruSaku vibe in it. She knows who she should protect, as seen with her confession.

Edited by Blazing CobaltX, 09 April 2011 - 08:19 PM.

#95 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 09:00 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Apr 9 2011, 01:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Another point, Naruto doesn't think of any of the moments in either part 1 or 2 where Sakura showed her feelings for him, except for one that he misread to be about Sasuke instead of him. He did remember one part 2 moment but also misread her awe/fear (no blush nor even hint of her part 1 crush smile for Sasuke, she was reading the changes in him and it frankly scared her, and that before he even acted) into love- when she sees Sasuke for the first time in nearly 3 years.

While Naruto totally missed her blushing flirtatious words to himself when she sees him for the first time in 2 1/2 years, apparently really did misread her tears during the search for Gaara arc, her playful flirtatious teasing about the nicknames, etc... He's even forgotten the moment in 343 that actually broke through his self-imposed wall. Sakura couldn't been much more overt in her sexual flirtation- and still been in personality. It did briefly break through his self-imposed wall, but because it didn't fit his image of her as still having a hopeless one sided crush on Sasuke, he forgot it.

Sai observed right off that Sakura was acting toward Naruto the way a person in love does, and that just from a book he read. He picked up on Naruto's feelings for Sakura as well, and clarified to Naruto that Sakura has in fact moved on from Sasuke and now loves Naruto. Sai's one big mistake was misreading the situation about the POAL. When he realizes he's hurt Sakura in as profound a way as he had mistakenly thought she had Naruto it makes him feel horrible. He hadn't realized Sakura knew nothing about Naruto's self-imposed wall. Her horrified and devastated reaction when she found out, and decision to immediately act to bring down that wall made him realize he'd made a major error. The ultimate irony is the wall Naruto made never needed to exist in the first place. The very words of the POAL is what triggers the start of Sakura consciously falling in love with Naruto. (unconsciously that started way back in chapter 5)

Now that I think about it, did anyone notice in Naruto's flashback to when Sakura saw Sasuke for the first time in part 2 that her headband was blue instead of red and that her hair was similar to her part 1 short hair? I think that might add more to the fact that Naruto was stuck on the past where Sakura was a Sasuke fangirl that would be incapable of moving on and developing romantic feelings for/pursuing a relationship with him.

#96 jason voorhees

jason voorhees

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 11:04 PM

This chapter is much better than i could have hoped for. NS all the way xDDDD

#97 Yoshimoya

Yoshimoya

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 11:27 PM

QUOTE (jason voorhees @ Apr 10 2011, 12:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This chapter is much better than i could have hoped for. NS all the way xDDDD

Indeed. This chapter was truly a lovely one. Thanks Kishimoto biggrin.gif NaruSaku foreverrrr!

^Adam Couple. KPOP couple <3 google them! They're like an anime couple I swear to God. Watch their show. PM me for link :]

#98 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 11:49 PM

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ Apr 9 2011, 10:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Now that I think about it, did anyone notice in Naruto's flashback to when Sakura saw Sasuke for the first time in part 2 that her headband was blue instead of red and that her hair was similar to her part 1 short hair? I think that might add more to the fact that Naruto was stuck on the past where Sakura was a Sasuke fangirl that would be incapable of moving on and developing romantic feelings for/pursuing a relationship with him.

what really??? err.gif

i didnt see that....?

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#99 Yoshimoya

Yoshimoya

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 12:27 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Apr 9 2011, 11:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
what really??? err.gif

i didnt see that....?

Yeah don't over analyze guys, haha xD.

#100 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 10 April 2011 - 12:33 AM

Good episode but could have been more exact but im not complaining.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users