• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3406 replies to this topic

#81 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:06 AM

I'm happy to see Hinata like this. Finally she is becoming strong. However I still think that she isn't the girl for Naruto. Sure becoming strong willed is fine for Hinata, but it doesn't make up for why Kishimoto is going to give Sakura no more character development. Sakura is still like Kushina and all the moments we have had are ridiculously above NaruHina. We are going to have to wait a little longer. If Sakura doesn't get her development soon though I think it is official that Kishimoto has failed at making a worthy manga. You don't make main characters pointless. You just don't. If he fails at making Sakura the way she should be then I think he will fail with Sasuke as well. Like I said 2 weeks ago. It's either perfect or nothing with what he's bringing to the table.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#82 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:06 AM

QUOTE (kidNinja @ Dec 27 2012, 12:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Excellent posts, it seems that many of us are still standing strong. Like mentioned in above posts, Sakura's reaction to all of this is key and as shown, she isn't happy about it. We have too much development and other things on our side to go down. Many NH trolls/fans are reading our posts right now because THEY EXPECT TO SEE US MELTDOWN AND FALL. We can't give them what they want. wink.gif

That's right! What kind of NaruSaku fans would we be if we had a meltdown over Hinata getting her development? NaruSaku still stands strong in my eyes. biggrin.gif

#83 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:07 AM

Seems people are jumping ship so soon.

I made a promise that I wouldnt jump and that I would sink with this ship and i'd be damned to call NH canon.

Sakura was in shock thats enough to show that no one touches her man.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#84 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:08 AM

Ya know, I think what's happening in this chapter is something that needed to happen, and I'm not talking about NaruHina becoming canon.

I think Hinata legitimately needed a chapter like this, to do a lot of the things she wanted to accomplish, from the very beginning of Naruto. Hinata had a crush on Naruto, and she confessed her love to him and now is finally holding his hand and helped him when he needed it most. That doesn't mean that Naruto has suddenly fallen in love with her. In fact I think there should be a chapter after the war where Naruto has to thank Hinata but at the same time turn down her feelings. I think that would be a good ending arc for Hinata's character.

I still very much feel that NaruSaku is going to happen also. These next few chapters are big, however I still feel there is something major coming after this big boss fight too, something where Naruto and Sakura are going to have some time together and face a great challenge of their own together.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#85 kidNinja

kidNinja

Ruining your life since 1992

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:10 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Dec 27 2012, 12:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am just as upset as every other NS fan on this site, but the difference being is that I am not giving up. Not when we are this close to the end. I am making my stand here regardless of the outcome. Where do the rest of you stand?

Lol, everybody knows where I stand on this. Like I said on the first page, it's gut-check time. Everybody who TRULY rides for NS will make it through this but all of the bandwagoners and pretenders will hit the bricks.
NaruSaku...we believe in logic NOT fanfiction

Check out my story, Chain Reaction: Iron Revolution here

#86 NuclearRaven

NuclearRaven

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Sports, Video games, and band.

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:11 AM

This was my reaction to the chapter. I still love NS and I'm still holding out hope for it to become canon but...*sigh*. Kishi I have but one word for you, BETRAYAL!

Edited by NuclearRaven, 27 December 2012 - 06:14 AM.

Spock it, lock it, rocket, explode it, reload it.

#87 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:12 AM

Well, all I can say is that I'm glad I read the comments before reading the chapter.

All I have to say is, what about Naruto's feelings for Sakura? I can't believe that Kishimoto would just completely brush them under the rug and have him suddenly have feelings for Hinata - that's where my hope in all of this lies. There has to be some resolution of Naruto's feelings for Sakura (unless Kishi is a much worse writer than I thought he was, which is possible).

And then of course, there's Sakura's reaction to consider, along with how it may possibly tie in with her expression in 442 thinking that Hinata loved Naruto.

And while I haven't given up hope by any stretch of the imagination, it sucks balls that this is what we get right before a two week break. Ugh. Whatever resolution there is for Naruto and Sakura's relationship is probably a long way in the future, unfortunately.

At this point, I'll be happy to just see Sakura get to see any significant action in this battle. I can only hope that Hinata's character spotlight is over relatively soon, because I don't know how much more of her I can honestly stomach.

Edited by Paptala, 27 December 2012 - 06:13 AM.

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#88 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Oh God... This chapter stung. Really, seeing Hinata's hand on Naruto's face (Sakura's done that, too, right?)... THEM HOLDING HANDS... GAAH. Shaking rn.

Yeah... NaruHina DEFINITELY has something to brag about right now... Kishimoto, you troll.

But, while I think this increases its chances, I don't think it makes NaruHina canon. Hinata's just doing what she wanted to do, hold his hand. NH fans would definitely get angry if she didn't have the chance to do that, and Kishi's getting it out of the way now. This means Sakura will get her chance to "be together" with Naruto. And, like someone else said, all the rookies' development will probably come in order of their speeches in 573. Hinata's development is done, or at least nearly done. So that's good. Even though she's still being a fangirl.

What is Hinata going to do, anyway? What CAN she do? Especially holding Naruto's hand... you're killing me kishi. Nothing really even HAPPENED in this chapter, asides from the pairing stuff.

Sakura' watching them. Interesting. She's the only one we're shown that's looking at them, right? Aside from Obito and Madara. She looks, pained? Shocked? Reminds me of when she was thinking about Hinata's love for Naruto in 442. I wonder if we'll get to see her think about those two... OR JUST SEE HER IN GENERAL. DAMMIT. And there's still probably going to be some SS coming soon. Ugh...

Also, "Naruto's hand is big..." We all know what that means. th_7eyytubokky7rehok1k.gif MOST IMPORTANTLY, THOUGH, DON'T GIVE UP!

QUOTE (Slextrem @ Dec 26 2012, 11:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Or maybe I'm wrong and next chapter Kishimoto will have Naruto and Hinata use a combo attack against the Jyuubi, destroying it along with Obito and Madara with their power of love, and everyone will cheer as they kiss and hold hands in the moonlight.

lol'd.

QUOTE (Paptala @ Dec 27 2012, 12:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, all I can say is that I'm glad I read the comments before reading the chapter.

All I have to say is, what about Naruto's feelings for Sakura? I can't believe that Kishimoto would just completely brush them under the rug and have him suddenly have feelings for Hinata - that's where my hope in all of this lies. There has to be some resolution of Naruto's feelings for Sakura (unless Kishi is a much worse writer than I thought he was, which is possible).

My thoughts exactly.

And while I haven't given up hope by any stretch of the imagination, it sucks balls that this is what we get right before a two week break. Ugh. Whatever resolution there is for Naruto and Sakura's relationship is probably a long way in the future, unfortunately.

OH GOD I FORGOT ABOUT THAT. NONONONO. We're left with NaruHina for TWO WEEKS? Great...

At this point, I'll be happy to just see Sakura get to see any significant action in this battle. I can only hope that Hinata's character spotlight is over relatively soon, because I don't know how much more of her I can honestly stomach.

F*ckin' word.

Edited by mydearbeloved, 27 December 2012 - 06:22 AM.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#89 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Hahaha look at all these peeps jump off the ship. Honest to God though, congrats to Kishi for being able to really dig deep and pull NH out of his ass. It makes me sick.

#90 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:13 AM

QUOTE (NuclearRaven @ Dec 27 2012, 12:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This was my reaction to the chapter. I still love NS and I'm still holding out hope for it to become canon but...*sigh*. Kishi I have but one word for you, BETRAYAL!

LOL! I knew you were going to post Spoony. xD

#91 RikutoShika

RikutoShika

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 66 posts
  • Interests:hmm...umm,I like : <br />-Listenin to Music<br />-Reading manga<br />-Watching anime<br />-Hanging out with my friends<br />-Soccer

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:14 AM

He only hold her hand to pass he's chakra >.> we are not in kindergarden people, its just holding hands. If Naruto would have grabbed Hinata's ass to pass he's chakra, Then i would call canon
JenvsHenra.pngQOKznxM.gif

#92 NuclearRaven

NuclearRaven

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Sports, Video games, and band.

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:15 AM

QUOTE (Slextrem @ Dec 27 2012, 01:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOL! I knew you were going to post Spoony. xD

Glad to see that it worked. I couldn't tell if it posted.
Spock it, lock it, rocket, explode it, reload it.

#93 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:16 AM

QUOTE (RikutoShika @ Dec 27 2012, 01:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He only hold her hand to pass he's chakra >.> we are not in kindergarden people, its just holding hands. If Naruto would have grabbed Hinata's ass to pass he's chakra, Then i would call canon

or kitten rolleyes.gif. place ur bet people will next chapter nh moment again or stomp chapter (like hinata confesion)

this fiasco really remind me of mangan name : "ALIVE: the final evolution"

Edited by rocci, 27 December 2012 - 06:19 AM.

#94 Tsubaki

Tsubaki

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:18 AM

If NaruHina become canon so Kish will not going to give any resolution to Naruto's feelings for Sakura?, she loves since from the very begin , even after he knew about her feelings for Sasuke and even after two years without seeing her he still loves her and then .. out of nowhere .. his feelings for sakura simply disappear??? D:

kishi you can't be so bad with us!! shamefulcry0js.gif

/wow 97 uses! they came to see us cry

Sig by karudoll

#95 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:18 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Dec 27 2012, 01:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's just with all the times Kishi has pushed a pairing forward or created dramatic tension, it gets wasted and Naruto is made to look stupid...again. I mean completely oblivious. That is one thing about Naruto that gets me. He is such a nice guy that he won't tell people off or gets "caught up in the moment" rather easily. Are people going to tell me that if Sakura makes an advance on him, Naruto is dumber than a bag of rocks, but if Hinata makes a move all of a sudden Naruto knows exactly what kind of situation it is? This selective obliviousness...I can't even say.

Naruto took Sakura's hug and thought nothing of it. Now all of a sudden just because Hinata holds his hand he knows "Oh she is being romantic. I love her so much." If that really is how this is, then I am severely pissed off at Kishi for doing it.

Naruto has barely acknowledged Hinata post confession. His obliviousness can't be overstated. This really could be just him standing with one of his friends. It's certainly something I'd be excited about if NH was my ship. However, like slextrem said, you really can't say which way it will go. If Kishi wanted to make them canon, he could have made it a bit more obvious.
\

#96 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:19 AM

QUOTE (mydearbeloved @ Dec 26 2012, 11:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Also, "Naruto's hand is big..." We all know what that means. th_7eyytubokky7rehok1k.gif

Yeah....he wears some really long gloves.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#97 Transformers03

Transformers03

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:19 AM

QUOTE (Super Boom @ Dec 26 2012, 10:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm mostly kidding with that. I actually still think it's a little early to tell. I feel like, as a fandom, we've been through so many ups and downs over the course of this manga that we would have learned our lesson by now. Honestly, just sit back and wait before freaking out or talking smack. Nothing's canon till the manga ends.

Except for Natsu/Lucy.

Anyways, if it is true and N/H is suddenly the end pairing, then dang, Kishimoto may have just reached absolute pinnacle of trolldom. He would have become such a Master that Hiro Mashima and Tite Kubo would seem like mere Novice Trolls in comparison to Kishi's horrible Trollifiscence. Unfortunately, Kishi's characters aren't nearly as interesting as anyone in Bleach or Fairy Tail, and thus his Master Troll status would only end up destroying his own manga. Naruto is doomed I tell ya! DOOOOOOMED!

But as I said, let's wait and see. sleep.gif

That's what I'm been saying this whole time if Naruhina becomes canon. That Kishi is very dedicated troll, who somehow convince all the other outside media to go along with this misdirection. He always knew that the series will end Naruhina, but just gave us all those Narusaku moments to screw with us. He probably lives under a bridge.

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Dec 26 2012, 10:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What do you wish me to say? You want me to admit that NH is canon and that I should abandon ship right now or stay on course and try to find some reason why NS is still good as gold?

No matter what choice I am going to be called delusional. What can I say?

It's just with all the times Kishi has pushed a pairing forward or created dramatic tension, it gets wasted and Naruto is made to look stupid...again. I mean completely oblivious. That is one thing about Naruto that gets me. He is such a nice guy that he won't tell people off or gets "caught up in the moment" rather easily. Are people going to tell me that if Sakura makes an advance on him, Naruto is dumber than a bag of rocks, but if Hinata makes a move all of a sudden Naruto knows exactly what kind of situation it is? This selective obliviousness...I can't even say.

Naruto took Sakura's hug and thought nothing of it. Now all of a sudden just because Hinata holds his hand he knows "Oh she is being romantic. I love her so much." If that really is how this is, then I am severely pissed off at Kishi for doing it.

What if to Naruto this is just him holding her hand? It wouldn't be the first time he was oblivious to it. It wouldn't be the first time a romantic moment was pushed under the rug.

I don't know what people want me to do or say so I am just going to stay on the ship. If it sinks, then I will go down with it. If it floats...I am not moving. No matter how bad things seem.

I am just as upset as every other NS fan on this site, but the difference being is that I am not giving up. Not when we are this close to the end. I am making my stand here regardless of the outcome. Where do the rest of you stand?

I'm not saying that you should give up hope, or that any pairing is canon yet. In fact, I'm trying to encourage the opposite of that. I list off some of the Narusaku moments to remind others that it still happen, and I didn't even mention the parallels (even the uncanny Obirin/Narusaku parallel). Past development is still in our favor, but this recent chapter is showing a different picture. Others have made several interesting views about the chapter that may support NS, NH seems more possible than ever before. While I am encouraging hope, I'm also saying we should be realistic.

If you, or anyone else wants to sink with the ship, go ahead. I have no problem for you going down with a pairing you love. But I wont go down with you.

#98 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:20 AM

QUOTE (Tsubaki @ Dec 27 2012, 01:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If NaruHina become canon so Kish will not going to give any resolution to Naruto's feelings for Sakura?, she loves since from the very begin , even after he knew about her feelings for Sasuke and even after two years without seeing her he still loves her and then .. out of nowhere .. his feelings for sakura simply disappear??? D:

kishi you can't be so bad with us!! shamefulcry0js.gif

/wow 97 uses! they came to see us cry

no he will mention it, if obito himself can, why naruto not

#99 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:21 AM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Dec 27 2012, 12:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And then of course, there's Sakura's reaction to consider, along with how it may possibly tie in with her expression in 442 thinking that Hinata loved Naruto.

That's one of the things in this chapter that made me pause. I find it interesting that Kishimoto would take the time to include a reaction shot of Sakura during Hinata's speech. Why bother if he plans on making NH cannon? That's why I feel like he's going to pull a troll. There is a lot more to come for the pairings of Naruto, and I'll be damned if I jump off of my ship now.

I'm also crossing my fingers that Hinata is done with her panel time now that she's been given everything she asked for. Having to see her, of all character, placed as Naruto's right-winger these past few weeks has been unbearable. It's Sakura's turn now.

#100 Awes9

Awes9

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:22 AM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Dec 27 2012, 07:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yep that's my main problem too and as I said it would go completely go against the way Naruto's character has been depicted so far, not only that there was nothing from Naruto' side for 600+ chapters and suddenly he will fall in love with Hinata as if nothing happened and he never had any feelings for anyone else, still it's a possibility with the way Kishi as been writing lately and how much he forces nonsensical stuff on us.
I don't think that's over for NS far from it but until then we will have to bear the fandom's reaction to this new and out of nowhere development, I'm glad that I can't go too much on others forums.
I really hope too that Hinata's development won't last too long, I can accept other's characters development but only Hinata is getting development and no one else even at the expense of all characters main one included.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users