#82 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 20 August 2014 - 07:35 AM

I believe that TenTen will seal BZ

Oooooh!  I like that.  Or at least help.  

#83 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 20 August 2014 - 07:46 AM

See folks everybody shines when Sasuke is pushed back and useless why the hell is he again in this war ? Btw loved how Naruto put him down   :chuckle: .

Loved Sakura's action very much  :wub:  :sakura: lets hope its gonna keep going like that ,

But forcing the T7 kitten again Ughhh :sick: ! Sorry but I just can't stand it Kishi writing it like nothing ever happened and suddenly T7 are the "best" (when this is their first real "teamwork" since the beginning) yeah right  :down: I hope that line of "this is the last of kitten 7" is true and I don't have to see this forced kitten again Bring Sai back to T7 you a**hole :rawr:   .

I Wonder what will happen with the Hokages if Kaguya is defeated in the next chap ? Could Sasuke,Taka and Oro do the stabbing and turn the Hokages against Naruto,Sakura and Kakashi  :headscratch: .

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 20 August 2014 - 07:51 AM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#84 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 07:50 AM

"Wooh it's cooler than Sasuke's"

Now that was priceless. :lmao:

#85 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 07:54 AM

Next to see more Sakura on Thursday.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#86 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 08:00 AM

After a second inspection of the panel, it seems like Sakura made a glancing blow on Kaguya's headpiece instead of a full-blown attack. The momentum from that punch would have propelled her downward to meet Naruto and Sasuke's outstretched hands. It's still underwhelming when you consider how much damage Sakura's attacks normally cause, but you could chalk it up to Kaguya's godliness making her nigh indestructible.

Ironically, there's already people over on NB arguing that Sakura's punch is more powerful than Perfect Susanoo's Kenjutsu since Kaguya was left unscathed by it.

I believe that TenTen will seal BZ

That would really strengthen her importance in the manga. Tenten hasn't had much of a presence anywhere since her introduction. You could count the amount of times her appearance engendered a reaction from something on one hand. She needs the role.

Edited by Atheck, 20 August 2014 - 08:35 AM.

#87 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 08:07 AM

After a second inspection the panel, it seems like Sakura made a glancing blow on Kaguya's headpiece instead of a full-blown attack. The momentum from that punch would have propelled her downward to meet Naruto and Sasuke's outstretched hands. It's still underwhelming when you consider how much damage Sakura's attacks normally cause, but you could chalk it up to Kaguya's godliness making her nigh indestructible.
<script type="text/javascript">var _currentUUID = 'ba27fd89-106d-4c34-ae50-ec67ec4017e9';</script>
Ironically, there's already people over on NB arguing that Sakura's punch is more powerful than Perfect Susanoo's Kenjutsu since Kaguya was left unscathed by it.

That would really strengthen her importance in the manga. Tenten hasn't had much of a presence anywhere since her introduction. You could count the amount of times her appearance engendered a reaction from something on one hand. She needs the role.

really dude

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#88 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 08:07 AM

After a second inspection the panel, it seems like Sakura made a glancing blow on Kaguya's headpiece instead of a full-blown attack. The momentum from that punch would have propelled her downward to meet Naruto and Sasuke's outstretched hands. It's still underwhelming when you consider how much damage Sakura's attacks normallycause, but you could chalk it up to Kaguya's godliness making her nigh indestructible.

Maybe Bee will appear again somebody has to teach how to use the tools to TenTen.

#89 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 08:15 AM

really dude

I'm sorry? What did you mean by this?

Maybe Bee will appear again somebody has to teach how to use the tools to TenTen.

Would Kumogakure even allow her to keep them? They're treasured relics from the Sage that have been in the ownership of the Lightning Country for a long time now. I can't imagine them being given away so easily.

#90 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 08:31 AM

Wow, this was a hell of a chapter, especially when many didn't have any expectations. Mission accomplished??? Usually, when people least expected, it works and grasps it stronger than one with expectations. Now......................

Is this over?

Review coming up...

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 20 August 2014 - 08:32 AM.

#91 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 08:32 AM

I'm sorry? What did you mean by this?

Would Kumogakure even allow her to keep them? They're treasured relics from the Sage that have been in the ownership of the Lightning Country for a long time now. I can't imagine them being given away so easily.

If she uses them  well and free the siblings the good ones of course I think yes.

Edited by Liu bie, 20 August 2014 - 08:34 AM.

#92 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,495 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 20 August 2014 - 08:35 AM

Damn what a chapter and our Sakura got to show what she is made of this chapter as well as she has said before. "Do you think of me of some weak woman." And this chapter just proved why Sakura is the heroine of Naruto.

I just hope this is the end of Kaguya. 

#93 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 08:36 AM

Nice, once again a reference to one of first chapters.... In chapter 3, the first impression of Kakashi abou them was that he doesn't like them. Now he does. It's a mutual progress...

And Sakura.... well, suck  you haters.... Now, who is useless? Hinata who set right a shoulder or Sakura who is trying to save the world? Double standard everywhere

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#94 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 08:44 AM

Wow, this was a hell of a chapter, especially when many didn't have any expectations. Mission accomplished??? Usually, when people least expected, it works and grasps it stronger than one with expectations. Now......................

Is this over?

Review coming up...

i believe not the Hokages still are around they have to do something.

#95 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 08:54 AM

of course the plan about sealing Kaguya will fail....

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#96 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 08:56 AM

i believe not the Hokages still are around they have to do something.

Hm...True...

of course the plan about sealing Kaguya will fail....

As in what? If it's a dud to begin with, that will be terrible. How the hell can they win? If she escapes somehow, then ok. Well, next week.

At the very least, this somewhat concludes Team 7 as working as a team. Strong emphasis on this moment.

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 20 August 2014 - 08:57 AM.

#97 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,495 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 20 August 2014 - 09:02 AM

God I do hope Kaguya is taken out I mean that way it ends on a high not for all three well two Naruto and Sakura as all Sasuke has done is stand there and act like he's all that when we all know that he is not.

Can someone tell me again why people like this guy?

#98 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 09:10 AM

A little bit off-topic... I am curious what Sakura says here:

pic

Edited by Chatte, 20 August 2014 - 09:10 AM.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#99 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 09:11 AM

She said, "I'm about to punch a God."

Actually, I don't know. Lol.

#100 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Drawing pretty much everything that defines &quot;randomness&quot;.

Posted 20 August 2014 - 09:12 AM

I'm so glad to see Nami, Sakura and Rukia together for once.

aw9vkj.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto chapters, team 7, chapter 689, 689

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users