#81 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 11:01 PM

QUOTE (naruto-z @ Oct 7 2010, 11:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It'd be a great way for Kishi to bring Sakura there w/o making it too obvious of kishi's possible intentions. Just like how naruto just
"randomly" twisted his ankle

and look what i just found on some other site.....people still want sasuke to get stronger after all that hes got.

seriously?!?...you want more power ups....i think hes had enough for a lifetime

Well.... There is ONE way that Sasuke could get another power up. I have a theory on how that would work (hey, most people on this forum should know by now that I don't like Sasuke AT ALL, but I will admit that watching his fights are a guilty pleasure to me. He's got an interesting set of skills and abilities that almost kind of make up for his emoness and doughbagetry even though most of them are haxed. Plus he's sort of more enjoyable when he acts like an evil psychotic bastard.) I believe that Kabuto will do something to earn Madara's trust by taking the dead corpse of Gaara and the wounded body of Killer Bee while leaving two Zetsu clones disguised as Gaara and Bee in there place (that is if Madara orders Zetsu to follow him or tells Kabuto to take Zetsu with him). That way, Madara will have his targets while the Allied Shinobi Forces have no knowledge of spies being in the place of high ranking ninjas and Madara will have two more corpses of Jinchuriki to act as containers of eight of the nine tailed beast while in the battle field. If your wondering if Naruto would detect the evil presence of Zetsu clones, remember that they copy every part of the person they touch down to there chakra, so it would probably be hard to detect evil intent or fowl chakra from an exact copy of an ally/friend.

Meanwhile, Sasuke is rapped in the enjoyment of his newfound powers of his very own eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. He then reminisces about the power he had when he absorbed Orochimaru and when he had the power of the Curse Mark. He thinks to himself that when he had Orochimaru absorbed, it almost felt like he could perform all those Jutsu that his master used along with his incredible power but just couldn't control it well enough to use his former masters powers to there fullest potential. Sasuke can't help but wonder how powerful he could be if he combined the power of the eternal Mangekyo Sharingan and the Power of the Curse Mark/Orochimaru's strength by putting both together. Then as soon as he finds out that Madara and Kabuto are working together, opportunity strikes. He then asks Kabuto to give him back his curse mark and to help him absorb Orochimaru again by putting his former masters DNA into his body thus giving him all of the Jutsu (with the exceptions of the Immortality Jutsu, Eight Headed Serpent Jutsu, those wind and earth jutsu. I'm not sure if the Summoning Jutsu, Reanimation Jutsu, and those other Rashomon Jutsu would be in his arsenal of Jutsu though but they could work.) that Orochimaru used (and his old curse mark) along with his abilities of his eternal Mangekyo Sharingan completing his final stage of his growth in power from the start of part 2.

This is basically how I would see the evolution of both Naruto and Sasuke as ninjas. For visual aid, it would look something like this:

1. Base Naruto---Sage Naruto---Fox Naruto---Final Naruto

2. Base Sasuke---Hebi Sasuke---Taka Sasuke---Final Sasuke

So here is how it's set up. There base forms represent there outfits at the start of Shippuden and the enhanced powers that they already knew with variations. There second stages would be all the Jutsu they learned from there Sannin masters that involves toads for Naruto and snakes for Sasuke and whatever powers that Jiraiya and Orochimaru had that weren't related to there respective animal. There third stages would involve there more darker powers such as Naruto's Nine-Tailed Fox powers and Sasuke's Mangekyo Sharingan powers. There final stages would include all of the other Jutsu they have learned over the years along with some extra new Jutsu like Naruto with the Wood Style and Flying Thunder God Jutsu (if possible) through hard work and training and Sasuke with the Space-Time Jutsu (which I think is Kamui) and the Mind-Control Jutsu (which I think would be called "Will of the Gods" in Japanese since Kamui is Japanese for "Might of the Gods" according to Narutopedia) as some bonus Jutsus when requiring his very own eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. That's how I see the evolution of Naruto and Sasuke as two of the most powerful ninjas in their world.

Edited by K9ofChaos, 11 October 2010 - 02:45 AM.

#82 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 12:25 AM

Wow awesome theory K9. wow.png
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#83 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 02:14 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Oct 10 2010, 08:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow awesome theory K9. wow.png

Really? huh.gif

Why thank you. biggrin.gif

EDIT: I've edited my theory above but I hope you still like it though. happy.gif

Edited by K9ofChaos, 11 October 2010 - 02:48 AM.

#84 hotwyr

hotwyr

Shadow man

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 07:31 AM

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ Oct 11 2010, 10:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well.... There is ONE way that Sasuke could get another power up. I have a theory on how that would work (hey, most people on this forum should know by now that I don't like Sasuke AT ALL, but I will admit that watching his fights are a guilty pleasure to me. He's got an interesting set of skills and abilities that almost kind of make up for his emoness and doughbagetry even though most of them are haxed. Plus he's sort of more enjoyable when he acts like an evil psychotic bastard.) I believe that Kabuto will do something to earn Madara's trust by taking the dead corpse of Gaara and the wounded body of Killer Bee while leaving two Zetsu clones disguised as Gaara and Bee in there place (that is if Madara orders Zetsu to follow him or tells Kabuto to take Zetsu with him). That way, Madara will have his targets while the Allied Shinobi Forces have no knowledge of spies being in the place of high ranking ninjas and Madara will have two more corpses of Jinchuriki to act as containers of eight of the nine tailed beast while in the battle field. If your wondering if Naruto would detect the evil presence of Zetsu clones, remember that they copy every part of the person they touch down to there chakra, so it would probably be hard to detect evil intent or fowl chakra from an exact copy of an ally/friend.

Meanwhile, Sasuke is rapped in the enjoyment of his newfound powers of his very own eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. He then reminisces about the power he had when he absorbed Orochimaru and when he had the power of the Curse Mark. He thinks to himself that when he had Orochimaru absorbed, it almost felt like he could perform all those Jutsu that his master used along with his incredible power but just couldn't control it well enough to use his former masters powers to there fullest potential. Sasuke can't help but wonder how powerful he could be if he combined the power of the eternal Mangekyo Sharingan and the Power of the Curse Mark/Orochimaru's strength by putting both together. Then as soon as he finds out that Madara and Kabuto are working together, opportunity strikes. He then asks Kabuto to give him back his curse mark and to help him absorb Orochimaru again by putting his former masters DNA into his body thus giving him all of the Jutsu (with the exceptions of the Immortality Jutsu, Eight Headed Serpent Jutsu, those wind and earth jutsu. I'm not sure if the Summoning Jutsu, Reanimation Jutsu, and those other Rashomon Jutsu would be in his arsenal of Jutsu though but they could work.) that Orochimaru used (and his old curse mark) along with his abilities of his eternal Mangekyo Sharingan completing his final stage of his growth in power from the start of part 2.

This is basically how I would see the evolution of both Naruto and Sasuke as ninjas. For visual aid, it would look something like this:

1. Base Naruto---Sage Naruto---Fox Naruto---Final Naruto

2. Base Sasuke---Hebi Sasuke---Taka Sasuke---Final Sasuke

So here is how it's set up. There base forms represent there outfits at the start of Shippuden and the enhanced powers that they already knew with variations. There second stages would be all the Jutsu they learned from there Sannin masters that involves toads for Naruto and snakes for Sasuke and whatever powers that Jiraiya and Orochimaru had that weren't related to there respective animal. There third stages would involve there more darker powers such as Naruto's Nine-Tailed Fox powers and Sasuke's Mangekyo Sharingan powers. There final stages would include all of the other Jutsu they have learned over the years along with some extra new Jutsu like Naruto with the Wood Style and Flying Thunder God Jutsu (if possible) through hard work and training and Sasuke with the Space-Time Jutsu (which I think is Kamui) and the Mind-Control Jutsu (which I think would be called "Will of the Gods" in Japanese since Kamui is Japanese for "Might of the Gods" according to Narutopedia) as some bonus Jutsus when requiring his very own eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. That's how I see the evolution of Naruto and Sasuke as two of the most powerful ninjas in their world.

I think your missing a key element here. When would Sasuke ask Kabuto for help? tongue.gif
What if life was just black and white ?

Should we actually wonder what if ?.... No.

You have the power to change the future, so stop complaining and change it. No one's gonna fix it for you.

As for me, I shall grasp the sky with my fingertips.

#85 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 02:57 PM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Oct 10 2010, 04:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Simply put story wise Team 7 or Team Kakashi if you will makes the most sense from an authors perspective and for plot purposes.

Sakura is an obvious due to her medical skills and the possibility of Naruto bringing up what was said between him and his mom. This is the type of thing that Kishimoto sensei has been very consistent with, in regards to emotional revelations. It is usualy Sakura who Naruto speaks to of such things.

Kakashi plays into an angle with Gai. And if Kabuto shows Kakashi is one of the few who can take him on.

Sai simply fills in the role of final team member and completes the Team 7 dynamic.

Other possibilites include Shikamaru, for further devlopment between the two as friends. And Lee due to Gai being his sensei, and that would be a tenuous reason to include him at best.

Hinata at this point simply serves no useful plot point and has no relevance to the plot at this juncture.

Umm, the MOST obvious reason why she would be there is so that she can treat Guy's injuries. Pretty simple. As for Kakashi, I really doubt that. Since he's basically second-in-command of the Konoha shinobi. But I would love to see Kakashi to take the challenge at the falls. Kakashi has been burdened & tormented by his past even more than Jiraiya did, the falls would be a perfect oppoturnity for him to face his ordeals.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#86 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 08:19 PM

QUOTE (hotwyr @ Oct 11 2010, 03:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think your missing a key element here. When would Sasuke ask Kabuto for help? tongue.gif

I don't really know for sure. headscratch.gif

Maybe sometime after Kabuto comes back from his mission to Turtle Island. Sasuke would probably be in a state where he enjoys his newfound powers so much that he start to get greedy and would want more power. If Madara tells Sasuke that Kabuto is working with them or Madara introduces Kabuto and Sasuke to each other for the first time in a while since Sasuke defeated Orochimaru (depending on his trust with Kabuto), he would probably ask Kabuto then and there to insert Orochimaru's DNA into his body or ask Madara to tell Kabuto to do that certain task depending on whether or not Madara trusts Kabuto enough to have him meet up with Sasuke face to face.

Also, I wouldn't know if Sasuke would still be recovering from his eye transplant or had just recovered from his operation. On one hand, if he just recovered, we'd probably get to see his new Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan right then and there, but on the other hand, if he was still recovering, it would still add mystery to what his new eyes look like. Not to mention that a dialogue session about this topic between Madara and Sasuke would probably go something along the lines like this:

Madara: (explains what the situation with Kabuto is to Sasuke and tells him to keep a watchful eye on the snake man with glasses) Now get some rest, I have important matters to deal with right now.

Sasuke:Huff... Huff... Wait... M... Ma... Madara.

Madara:Hm?

Sasuke: I want you to order Kabuto (huff) to integrate Orochimaru's DNA (huff) into my body (huff) and replant the Heavens Curse Mark (huff) onto my neck.

Madara: Why would you want him to do that? For someone like you, I'd thought you'd be satisfied with the power you've gained by having your own brother's eyes implanted into your own sockets.

Sasuke: After getting (huff) these new eyes, I recently (huff) started to remember (huff) the power I had (huff) when I absorbed (huff) Orochmaru. I could've sworn (huff) that I had (huff) the knowledge of (huff) how to use (huff) almost all of Orochimaru's Jutsus (huff) along with his (huff) incredible power. Now that I have (huff) an Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan (huff), I couldn't help (huff) but wonder (huff) what would happen (huff) if I put two and two together. You just (huff) happened to (huff) inform me (huff) about Kabuto (huff) at nearly (huff) the right time.

Madara: Are you sure you want to go through with this? You still haven't fully recovered from your recent operation. If you go through with a procedure of this kind, there will be pretty high risks considering the condition your in at this current state.

Sasuke: I don't care (huff) if I die (huff) in this process. As long as I (huff) can gain (huff) power, I'll be willing (huff) to take (huff) any risk. I'll crush Naruto (huff) by any means (huff) necessary. I'll show him (huff) no mercy. To do so (huff) I'll need all (huff) the power (huff) I can get. Plus this could be (huff) a good chance (huff) to help lower Kabuto's (huff) guard down a little (huff) by having him do this (huff) to me as an (huff) act of trust on (huff) your part. What do you say to that, huh?

Madara: ...... Very well. I'll have him do the procedure right away. (walks away)

Sasuke: (thoughts: Soon I will have my revenge against the Leaf...... and once I do, I'll kill Naruto myself.)

Madara: (thoughts: Sasuke...... you truly are the embodiment of the hatred of the Uchiha clan. Which plays greatly well in my favor. It also makes you easy to manipulate.)

Something like this would showcase that Sasuke would do anything to gain more power despite his physical condition and his strong hatred for Naruto and the Leaf. His hunger for power and vengeance would symbolize that the only two things he cares about can cause him to be manipulated very easily and become his ultimate downfall.

Whew, that sure was a lot of typing. Hope you guys like this. laugh.gif

#87 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 08:23 PM

Maybe TenTen will be sent to the island, just to annoy both the Sakura and Hinata supporters. tongue.gif

I don't think it will be addressed, but I wonder if Kiba and Lee are holding
a grudge against Sakura for the trick she pulled on them.

#88 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 08:31 PM

QUOTE (Mr. Bu @ Oct 10 2010, 08:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Now my question is if Sakura would show up on the island/turtle would she tell Naruto that he is there for his own protection and they have no intention using him in any upcoming battles or keep it a secret?

I think she would tell him. She doesn't want to make any more mistakes, remember? After the stunt she tried to do with Sasuke, I doubt she could lie to Naruto or even want to lie to him now.

Sakura would be deathly honest with Naruto from now on just so he knows the info now.

Better to know and prepare, than to not know and be caught off guard.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#89 Quinny52

Quinny52

Numquam Moribimur

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Sports, Gym, Martial Arts, Property

Posted 11 October 2010 - 09:15 PM

@K9ofChaos - Thing is, Sasuke awakening his Mangekyo and the change in his summons from snakes to hawks is symbolic of Sasuke making his ascension from Orochimaru's power to acquiring the powers of his clan. It was hinted at before his fight with Itachi when Madara was pondering to himself over Sasuke's future and what path he would he take, particularly how Madara phrased his thoughts, saying whether Sasuke would "remain a snake that slithers on the ground or will [Sasuke] shed [his] scales and take flight as a hawk" or very similar, I can't quite remember. Since then though, Sasuke has gained more abilities and powers then the cursed seal could offer him, and since his chakra and aura have evolved to become darker and more colder than that of the cursed seal (as others, particularly Karin, have pointed out), there's no point in him getting it again. Sasuke greatly values power, that's true, but his Uchiha pride outshines everything else, and accepting a power that he now considers inferior to his current power (the cursed seal represents Orochimaru's power, and Sasuke already considers himself to be superior to his former master), and not of his own clan would be considered an insult to his clan's pride, and thus his own.

So, no, I don't think we'll ever see Sasuke with the cursed seal again.

Edited by Quinny52, 11 October 2010 - 09:26 PM.

If there's one thing I have learned In my short time on this Earth

Devotion should be owed not earned Only you determine what you're worth

Gustav Wood - Young Guns

#90 Mr. Bu

Mr. Bu

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 09:27 PM

@James - I was thinking along the same lines and if she does go to the island I hope she has time to tell him.

#91 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 10:37 PM

QUOTE (Quinny52 @ Oct 11 2010, 05:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@K9ofChaos - Thing is, Sasuke awakening his Mangekyo and the change in his summons from snakes to hawks is symbolic of Sasuke making his ascension from Orochimaru's power to acquiring the powers of his clan. It was hinted at before his fight with Itachi when Madara was pondering to himself over Sasuke's future and what path he would he take, particularly how Madara phrased his thoughts, saying whether Sasuke would "remain a snake that slithers on the ground or will [Sasuke] shed [his] scales and take flight as a hawk" or very similar, I can't quite remember. Since then though, Sasuke has gained more abilities and powers then the cursed seal could offer him, and since his chakra and aura have evolved to become darker and more colder than that of the cursed seal (as others, particularly Karin, have pointed out), there's no point in him getting it again. Sasuke greatly values power, that's true, but his Uchiha pride outshines everything else, and accepting a power that he now considers inferior to his current power (the cursed seal represents Orochimaru's power, and Sasuke already considers himself to be superior to his former master), and not of his own clan would be considered an insult to his clan's pride, and thus his own.

So, no, I don't think we'll ever see Sasuke with the cursed seal again.

Well you do have a good point but I'm still sticking to my theory anyway. tongue.gif

I was just saying that it's a possible power up that Sasuke could get after the one he's already got. Also who knows, maybe Sasuke just wants more power so much that maybe he wouldn't think it would damage his Uchiha pride or just wants to brutally kill Naruto so bad but I don't know. sweatdrop.gif

Only time will tell. wink.gif

Edited by K9ofChaos, 11 October 2010 - 10:41 PM.

#92 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 12:06 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Oct 11 2010, 08:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think she would tell him. She doesn't want to make any more mistakes, remember? After the stunt she tried to do with Sasuke, I doubt she could lie to Naruto or even want to lie to him now.

Sakura would be deathly honest with Naruto from now on just so he knows the info now.

Better to know and prepare, than to not know and be caught off guard.

hahaha deadly honest..... a_thumbs.gif sakura: "Naruto! I Love You.....whoops did i just say that out loud?" not gonna happen i know...haha.

#93 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 03:23 AM

I think Sasuke needs to go on a journey to find himself. Cause right now, he is a state of complete psychotic. It sounds something along the line of serial killers. Like Buffalo Bill from the Silence of the Lambs, who loved to wear his victims skin, to feel more like a woman. I think Sasuke wants to wear his brother's eyes, to feel more like his brother, Kabuto is wearing Orochimaru's skin to feel more like Orochimaru, and Madara has Nagato's body and eyes to feel more like the Sage of the Six Paths, who he wants to become.

Edited by Strangelove, 12 October 2010 - 03:29 AM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#94 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 01:26 PM

QUOTE (naruto-z @ Oct 12 2010, 03:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hahaha deadly honest..... a_thumbs.gif sakura: "Naruto! I Love You.....whoops did i just say that out loud?" not gonna happen i know...haha.

Actually... It IS gonna happen. That's my guess at least. She has said that she loves him, but still he didn't believe her. So, she may decide to repeat the same scene to make him trust her. I would love to see the most spontaneous side of Sakura revealing her feelings to Naruto <3

#95 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 11:21 PM

QUOTE (Sakura_1_ @ Oct 12 2010, 02:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually... It IS gonna happen. That's my guess at least. She has said that she loves him, but still he didn't believe her. So, she may decide to repeat the same scene to make him trust her. I would love to see the most spontaneous side of Sakura revealing her feelings to Naruto <3

uhhh....fan girl sakura at naruto???
that'd be interesting.....but really annoying. I'd rather go for some really romantic cute way.

#96 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 12:46 AM

Sakura hasn't been fangirlish anymore though.

That personality was lost after the Gaara arc in part 1, when she begins to acknowledge Naruto.

Otherwise she would have been fangirlish towards Saai. But she isn't.

Edited by Strangelove, 13 October 2010 - 12:47 AM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#97 hotwyr

hotwyr

Shadow man

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 09:55 AM

Oh dear god. Fangirl Sakura *shivers*. I don't actually rewatch part I, or read part I fanfics (unless there REALLY good) because i really dislike that immature Sakura. I think her development, and later interractions with Naruto in Part II is what has really sold this series for me.

Mature Sakura, more Mature Naruto (yet still himself tongue.gif) and some pretty cool jutsu's are probably my most favourite parts of the series. Now that may seem simple in that text, but just think about what those three things envelop around them...
That's what i really want to see in the next 2 or 3 chapters. With Sakura showing up and Naruto with his new powers, it's a great basis for some more character development. i.e. Seeing Naruto react seriously about why he's on the island if and when Sakura tells him.

I think that would be a good chance to show Naruto in a serious light once more (and infront of Sakura, which may cause feelings to rise in the young kunoichi wink.gif ) after all, with his goal as hokage, i think he may actually see the reasoning behind why he was sent to the island (or should we just call it a turtle now? tongue.gif). He might grumble a little, but he'll agree with the reasoning.

Either that, or he'll crack it and bail biggrin.gif
What if life was just black and white ?

Should we actually wonder what if ?.... No.

You have the power to change the future, so stop complaining and change it. No one's gonna fix it for you.

As for me, I shall grasp the sky with my fingertips.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users