Close
Photo

The Last: Discussion Thread

naruto movie

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7972 replies to this topic

#81 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 06:03 PM

Yes. It's deceptive because they've spent a lot of time on the scenery, action and lighting and coming up with new character designs and color schemes. But it's not an improvement for the main characters, Sakura and Naruto. Only Hinata is the one who reaps the benefits from this movie. It's about her, developing her story and propping up her character. 

You know, no wonder Kishimoto looked so unhappy during all the publicity campaigns. For any creator to see his work turned on its head like this, it must be deeply upsetting. Even though he's clearly sexist and made some really stupid and contradictory remarks, never once did I hear or see anything that made me think he was happy with the outcome. Just glad to be done with it.

Of course in the long run, Kishimoto-sensei is the one who allowed this to happen. But I guess deep down, he didn't think it would be this bad, or how angry he would make his fans. Yet he has no one to blame but himself AND Studio Pierrot.

I agree, it sucks though he is so blatantly unhappy he has to keep digging his own grave, thus ruining his rep. Of course, we saw some of his sexist attitude now and then in the manga itself, like what Kurenai's dad said and other stupid kitten even when he showed Naruto's world is one of equality.

:hug: Thanks for at least speaking up like this, Tricks :)

#82 Metalhead87

Metalhead87

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing (when I can motivate myself to do it), writing, playing videogames - that kind of stuff.

Posted 26 January 2015 - 06:04 PM

A new thread? B-but what about my post? WHAT ABOUT MY POST!?  :argh:

...Never mind. I'll just copy and paste.

*Whispers* Don't you know that that Hinata piece underwent some nasty esthetic plastic surgery to look more moe and kawaii for the movie? How shameful! How terrible! 

Relevance? What relevance? Kissing a rock and annoying sane people with her Naruto-kun yapping? Preposterous!   -_-

My word! How utterly ghastly. You know, I heard rumours at one point that this Hinata had been bullied somewhat as a child by other children, but then I remembered that the Hyuuga Clan was in fact one of the more established clans within the village of Konoha and held in high regard, so dismissed the notion as being ridiculous *airy chuckle*

Indeed so. Most preposterous.  -_-

@tricksie Good post. I think I actually liked it in the previous thread. Whatever. I still like it, so have another lol

Soooo....we're here to talk about the immense magnitude of suck for this movie, yes?  :fu:

Please check out my DeviantArt page! http://infamatt.deviantart.com/ I appreciate it  :happy:

#83 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 26 January 2015 - 06:04 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nice sarcasm, ya turd. :lmao:

Guys, I can't stop laughing. Help? :,D

Laugh laugh LAUGH :argh:

#84 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts
  • Interests:Games, Anime, OUAT....stuff I can't remember...and music!

Posted 26 January 2015 - 06:05 PM

killself.gif

Well...time for a new spouse...lol

tumblr_m8a1skcZ6M1rx8yloo1_500.jpg

Joui Four

#85 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 06:05 PM

Well...time for a new spouse...lol

GASP! Just like that :argh:

#86 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 06:06 PM

Can I just say that I am finding it annoying to learn more about The Last, guys. X_X It just is sucky that it ruins EVERYONE, and for what?! A lousy ending that now has the author and the studio on damage control because they screwed up! And so many damn retcons! This just fuels me to work on my fanfic more and more to give a big middle finger to Studio Pierrot and Kishimoto-sensei, and to act as a reminder to what made Naruto great in the first place!

I feel you ! 

it's just reopening the wound... 

God, still can't believe I spent 11 years following this manga... SP and Kishi were so disrespectful toward us by releasing this movie and these final chapters ! Don't they know that there's still real fans, who really cares about the actual plot and story and not only about which whom Naruto's gonna marry or who has bigger boobs ! I thought that when he created such female characters that looks like normal and random girls that would mean that he didn't care about fanservice and all this... 

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#87 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

She has no idea.

This is pathetic.

#88 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Lmao, ok, now the genjutsu scene has Naruto seeing everything from Hinata's point of view. When it comes to the academy, she writes Naruto's name down as the one she wants to spend her life with if the world ends, even though she just kittening met him. Then they have Sakura appearing out of nowhere telling him how dense he is. They just guilt trip Naruto left and right.
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#89 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 06:07 PM

Konan-sama, do you still working on you version of 699/700?

#90 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts

Lmao, ok, now the genjutsu scene has Naruto seeing everything from Hinata's point of view. When it comes to the academy, she writes Naruto's name down as the one she wants to spend her life with if the world ends, even though she just kittening met him. Then they have Sakura appearing out of nowhere telling him how dense he is. They just guilt trip Naruto left and right.

I've just meet him, but I want to spend my life with him when the world ends... :twitch:

#91 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Lmao, the genjutsu scene is hilarious as kitten. It starts right after they dive into the water. Naruto's at the academy when their talking about if the world ends, blah blah blah, then the moon literally falls right on top of the academy. Then goes to the Chunin exams when Naruto is about to fight Kiba. It then shows Hinata drifting closer to Naruto in the actual genjutsu, then the Pain scene from when she tried to fight him. The scarf then starts wrapping itself around Naruto.

Like the kittening tapeworm it is. :twitch:

the scarf is a living entity with powers.

RIP: Michi

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#92 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Ugh, the Last can burn in hell.

I've only seen one clip and looked at screen shots and I'm getting a headache, because of how sh*tty and illogical this movie is.

It's disgusting that SP are forcing this nh interaction, but it's even worse when nh is being built up, with scenes ripped off from NS and SNS. SP are just being so disrespectful to other pairing fans and story fans, by trying to sell this kitten, that I want to vomit. At this point, nothing would make me happier, than to know this studio was shut down for their unprofessionalism and biased influence.

Sigh, I thought I was over it, but I can't help the feelings of disappointment and rage, that passes through me, when I think about how easy it would have been to end this story with NS and not trash every character for a sh*tty movie.

Edited by redrose3443, 26 January 2015 - 06:09 PM.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#93 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 26 January 2015 - 06:08 PM

GASP! Just like that :argh:

gxD8XKj.gif

Don't get any bright ideas

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#94 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 06:09 PM

gxD8XKj.gif

Don't get any bright ideas

Nah, man she has others :fu:

#95 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 26 January 2015 - 06:10 PM

kill_it_with_fire.gifkill_it_with_fire.gifkill_it_with_fire.gifkill_it_with_fire.gifkill_it_with_fire.gifkill_it_with_fire.gifkill_it_with_fire.gifkill_it_with_fire.gif

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#96 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,117 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 26 January 2015 - 06:11 PM

Changed it a little! XD

J9SuzO3.jpg

Yp330yZ.gif

#97 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 06:11 PM

Ugh, the Last can burn in hell.

I've only seen one clip and looked at screen shots and I'm getting a headache, because of how sh*tty and illogical this movie is.

It's disgusting that SP are forcing this nh interaction, but it's even worse when nh is being built up, with scenes ripped off from NS and SNS. SP are just being so disrespectful to other pairing fans and story fans, by trying to sell this kitten, that I want to vomit. At this point, nothing would make me happier, than to know this studio was shut down for their unprofessionalism and biased influence.

Sigh, I thought I was over it, but I can't help the feelings of disappointment and rage, that passes through me, when I think about how easy it would have been to end this story with NS and not trash every character for a sh*tty movie.

:confused:  :glomp:

#98 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 06:12 PM

That is non of left?

None from Kishi.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#99 Lady Lys

Lady Lys

Odore buono del cielo sull'erbe, pioggia di prima sera.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 06:12 PM

Poor Hinata-hime! Horrid! Being bullied because she's the heiress of the most important clan in Konoha! Such a terrible thing!! Bullying a poor defenseless girl! It's not like she had a whole clan at her back! 

kitten this movie.  :lmao:

A new thread? B-but what about my post? WHAT ABOUT MY POST!?  :argh:

...Never mind. I'll just copy and paste.

My word! How utterly ghastly. You know, I heard rumours at one point that this Hinata had been bullied somewhat as a child by other children, but then I remembered that the Hyuuga Clan was in fact one of the more established clans within the village of Konoha and held in high regard, so dismissed the notion as being ridiculous *airy chuckle*

Indeed so. Most preposterous.  -_-

@tricksie Good post. I think I actually liked it in the previous thread. Whatever. I still like it, so have another lol

Soooo....we're here to talk about the immense magnitude of suck for this movie, yes?  :fu:

Terrible! terrible! Poor little child! The daughter of a lord as it is! How can people disrespect such an old and revered bloodline! This little  child! Alone in the world with those terribly unseemly eyes!....oh wait! Wasn't she in a village with people, a full clan I might add, who had her same little ophthalmic problem?

No respect anymore for the upper classes! No respect for a girl who did so much! Such a selfless creature! Such a brave and gentle soul! So dedicated to her family she would do anything to protect them. *shakes head*

Those Hyuugas! What an example of uncivilized and uncouth barbarians!  :fan:

Changed it a little! XD

J9SuzO3.jpg

Here, have a like and my eternal love for this thing!  :wow:

- L'inguaribile ottimismo di un dodo.

Hungry for glory - AS Roma 1927

But they were all of them deceived, for another canon was made. In the land of Japan, in the fires of Studio Pierrot, the dark Lord Kishimoto forged in secret a master canon, to control all others, and into this canon, he poured his cruelty, his malice, and his will to dominate all life. One canon to rule them all.

#100 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 06:13 PM

i can't kittening take it anymore! the audience is clapping after the movie has ended, and as soon as the credit scene shows the nh family, the audience starts to cheer.

i_dont_want_to_live_on_this_planet_anymo

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, movie

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users