Close
Photo

Orange(Orenji) by Ichigo Takano

shojo seinen romance slice of life drama time travel comedy best bro depression suicide

• Please log in to reply
212 replies to this topic

#81 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 07:15 PM

Same ships. Most important thing though is that Kakeru gets saved... That last chapter was really heartbreaking T_T

Hoping for an anime to be released one day... But hey, a liveaction movie will come out soon.

I was on the edge of crying, when I read the last chapter T-T

Kakeru needs to get saved, I wanna see him smile again...

If the Live-action movie gets successful, then think they'll make one. But I hope they do an anime :argh:

Any news on the live-action?

Edited by NaruSakuftMixer, 02 June 2015 - 02:50 PM.

tumblr_nsqg2qQqZ61utjwzwo1_500.gif

#82 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 01 June 2015 - 07:18 PM

I was on the edge of crying, when I read the last chapter T-T

Kakeru needs to get saved, I wanna see him smile again...

If the Live-action movie gets successful, then think they'll make one. But I hope they so an anime :argh:

Any news on the live-action?

Nope, but you can follow news on this tumblr account http://orange-takanoichigo.tumblr.com/

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#83 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,424 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 01 June 2015 - 08:10 PM

Theres a live action movie of this coming out, now that's something I didn't know about. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#84 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 05:55 PM

Kakeru deserves happiness  :cry:  poor guy. EVERYONE deserve it!

I'm mostly too Suwa and Naho, but I wouldn't mind Naho ending up with Kakeru. And AzusaXHagita :love:

What about you??

I like how everybody here ships SuwaxNaho ! Seems like we generally root for  the same kind of pairing as NS ! 

Same ships. Most important thing though is that Kakeru gets saved... That last chapter was really heartbreaking T_T

Hoping for an anime to be released one day... But hey, a liveaction movie will come out soon.

There will be a live action, right ? 

(Edit: nvm, I just saw what you said about it ! )

Guys, have you tried Ao Haru Ride ?...I always hear good things about that shojo, but it doesn't attract me that much...I tried to read it but...I'd like to have your opinion :) 

Edited by ichigo500, 02 June 2015 - 05:56 PM.

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#85 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 02 June 2015 - 06:24 PM

I like how everybody here ships SuwaxNaho ! Seems like we generally root for  the same kind of pairing as NS ! 

Guys, have you tried Ao Haru Ride ?...I always hear good things about that shojo, but it doesn't attract me that much...I tried to read it but...I'd like to have your opinion :) 

Dunno, there are some who ship NahoxKakeru, but seeing Naho and Suwa together in the future makes it hard not to ship them...

Warning! Don't read if you love Ao Haru Ride

Edited by trang95, 02 June 2015 - 11:38 PM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#86 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 02 June 2015 - 07:54 PM

Dunno, there are some who ship NahoxKakeru, but seeing Naho and Suwa together in the future makes it hard not to ship them...

Whoa, destroyer of manga!

#87 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 07:55 PM

Whoa, destroyer of manga!

And you're a stalker :argh:

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#88 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 02 June 2015 - 07:58 PM

And you're a stalker :argh:

:wow:

You're a walking spoiler of doom :argh: 

Please, stalkee. It's been a month :fu:

#89 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 10:48 PM

Oh dear god.. the latest chapter was so depressing.. huuu Kakeru c'mere we all love youuuuuu

Question is.. are we all gonna sink with it again? lol but atleast in ORANGE i wouldnt mind either ships.. be it with kakeru or suwa. With nh and ns ugh..change topic lol.

Re: ao haru ride
it was pretty ok but its generic shoujo.. i dislike the love triangle here. Kou the main guy is gorgeous with his eyebags tho..

I recommend Strobe Edge instead, its from the same author of ao haru ride. I read it a long time ago so i kinda forgot about the details but i remember liking it better.

#90 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 11:31 PM

I got the same feeling while reading the first chapters....It felt like any generic Shojo manga, without anything new...Plus it has the kind of heroine I dislike.

Ah Ore monogatari, I'm gonna try it ! it seems to be so much better. 

Oh dear god.. the latest chapter was so depressing.. huuu Kakeru c'mere we all love youuuuuu

Question is.. are we all gonna sink with it again? lol but atleast in ORANGE i wouldnt mind either ships.. be it with kakeru or suwa. With nh and ns ugh..change topic lol.

Re: ao haru ride
it was pretty ok but its generic shoujo.. i dislike the love triangle here. Kou the main guy is gorgeous with his eyebags tho..

I recommend Strobe Edge instead, its from the same author of ao haru ride. I read it a long time ago so i kinda forgot about the details but i remember liking it better.

Yes, the good thing with Orange is that whoever she choses, it would still work, especially since both pairing had some kind of development,more for  NahoxKakeru, but at least Suwa and her know each other for years, and are pretty close to each other.

Ah Strobe edge, heard about it too ! It has a live action too, I think. God....they all have live actions now  :excited:

My tumblr

#91 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 11:39 PM

I got the same feeling while reading the first chapters....It felt like any generic Shojo manga, without anything new...Plus it has the kind of heroine I dislike.

Yes, the good thing with Orange is that whoever she choses, it would still work, especially since both pairing had some kind of development,more for  NahoxKakeru, but at least Suwa and her know each other for years, and are pretty close to each other.

Ah Strobe edge, heard about it too ! It has a live action too, I think. God....they all have live actions now  :excited:

Watch it! Ore Monogatari!! always surprises you with how unclichee it is :th_yeah:

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#92 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 04:51 AM

Yay!! Ore monogatari got me reading more shoujos. since I never been a big fan of it. 

With that said, I never watched/read Ao Haru Ride, but my sister did. And she said she didn't like it..

#93 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 09:56 AM

I totally agree about ore monogatari.. another funny one is gekkan shoujo nozaki-kun.. makes fun of your conventional shoujo lol.

For some reason ORANGE gives me a similar feeling (although not exactly) with hajimari no niina..maybe because i started reading both at almost the same time.

#94 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 04:34 PM

I totally agree about ore monogatari.. another funny one is gekkan shoujo nozaki-kun.. makes fun of your conventional shoujo lol.

For some reason ORANGE gives me a similar feeling (although not exactly) with hajimari no niina..maybe because i started reading both at almost the same time.

I looked up Hajimari no Niina, and it looks really interesting! I'll put it on my list to read b/c it's really short ^_^

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#95 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 01:12 PM

I watched the first episode of "Ore Monogatari" just gonna copy paste what I said in the thread: "The plot is pretty original, the main characters seem fine. And for once the cute kind of female character doesn't bother me ! It reminds me a lot of Gekkan shoujo Nozaki-kun ! Oh and the animation is gold !   :love:" 

I really like plots where there's no clichee like in other shojo mangas ! *.*

My tumblr

#96 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 03:02 PM

Has any of you read the new chapter ? what are your thoughts about it ? 

My tumblr

#97 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 03:32 PM

Has any of you read the new chapter ? what are your thoughts about it ? 

I've just read it!

Pretty decent chapter. We finally get to find out how the adult Naho & co sent the letters into the past... I knew it'd be some kind of weird explanation XD (I've always been obsessed with the Bermuda Triangle in the past, lol).

So Naho's and Suwa's child really is named Kakeru! He's so goddamn cute :love:

Naho is desperately trying to reach out to Kakeru, but he has decided to ignore her b/c he doesn't want to burden anymore. I could see why some are pissed of at his behavior, but I can sympathize with him.

I'm excited to see how the Takano Ichigo (lol, same last name as your username XD) will wrap things up b/c there like, what?, two chapters left?

Edited by trang95, 29 June 2015 - 04:47 PM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#98 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 03:32 PM

Here's the new chapter btw: http://kissmanga.com...--020?id=233739

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#99 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 03:33 PM

There's only two chapters left :arg:  :arg:

#100 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,424 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 29 June 2015 - 03:57 PM

Wow I've got no words to say about the latest chapter like... Damn!! two chapters left I'm curious as to how this will all conclude. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: shojo, seinen, romance, slice of life, drama, time travel, comedy, best bro, depression, suicide

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users