• This topic is locked This topic is locked
149 replies to this topic

#81 Kuraudo

Kuraudo

Dattebayo!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, Art (Photoshop, Drawing, Painting etc.), Manga, Anime, Hardware & Software genius, Tennis, Music... :)

Posted 10 January 2012 - 08:58 PM

Bro vs. Sister? Who will post more? biggrin.gif

"Thank you! kitten you! The villain has arrived!"

"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"

"Even though we are going to shatter thousands of lives, wearing white is gonna make the blood look so pretty."

Baccano! laugh.gif

Edited by Kuraudo, 10 January 2012 - 08:58 PM.

#82 Amy-chan

Amy-chan

Blonde Gamer

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts
  • Interests:Animals

Posted 12 January 2012 - 10:42 PM

"Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute."

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."

"The belief in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary; men alone are quite capable of every wickedness."

"Remember that as a teenager you are at the last stage of your life when you will be happy to hear that the phone is for you."

#83 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 14 January 2012 - 11:28 PM

"Too much of a good thing is wonderful."

"Spare no expense to save money on this one."

"Are you going to come quietly, or do I have to use earplugs?"

"Anyone who can handle a needle convincingly can make us see a thread which is not there."

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#84 Amy-chan

Amy-chan

Blonde Gamer

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 10:23 PM

"Walking isn't a lost art: one must, by some means, get to the garage."

"If it weren't for baseball, many kids wouldn't know what a millionaire looked like."

"The only thing that lasts longer than a friend's love is the stupidity that keeps us from knowing any better."

"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it."

#85 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 17 January 2012 - 08:15 PM

"What's the use of a good quotation if you can't change it?"

"Treat all disasters as if they were trivialities but never treat a triviality as if it were a disaster."

"Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong."

"Honesty may be the best policy, but it's important to remember that apparently, by elimination, dishonesty is the second-best policy."

#86 Amy-chan

Amy-chan

Blonde Gamer

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 09:55 PM

"O Lord, help me to be pure, but not yet."

"The Romans would never have found time to conquer the world if they had been obliged first to learn Latin."

"I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life."

"When I took office, only high energy physicists had ever heard of what is called the Worldwide Web.... Now even my cat has its own page."

#87 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 January 2012 - 12:33 PM

"Common sense is a collection of prejudices collected by age eighteen."

"Why is it we don’t always recognize the moment when love begins, but we always know when it ends?"

" I live in a neighborhood so bad that you can get shot while getting shot."

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education."

"Don’t go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."

#88 Burning_Wulf

Burning_Wulf

Just your friendly, neighborhood zombie hunter.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Wolves, Anime/Manga, Rx7, NaruSaku, Timeoff work, Sleeping, Comics, Napping, Cats, Resting, Skeet, and Racing plus too much more....

Posted 19 January 2012 - 01:10 PM

-There's a fine line between not listening and not caring, I walk that line everyday of my life.

-I'm not crazy okay. I'm totally and completely sane. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to blowup this dead body.

-I've just figured out, that at the rate things are going. They can't get any better or any worse, and that's the ways things are gonna be. So you better get use to them, so quit your whining.

coco_zps31bec3d3.jpg

#89 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 10:58 PM

"Where facts are few, experts are many."

"A person is never happy except at the price of some ignorance."

"I believe that a scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy."

"Think of what would happen to us in America if there were no humorists; life would be one long Congressional Record."

#90 Amy-chan

Amy-chan

Blonde Gamer

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 02:41 PM

"All warfare is based on deception."

"A happy childhood is poor preparation for human contacts."

"The secret of success is sincerity. Once you can fake that you've got it made."

"There is absolutely no inevitability as long as there is a willingness to contemplate what is happening."

"I'm glad I didn't have to fight in any war. I'm glad I didn't have to pick up a gun. I'm glad I didn't get killed or kill somebody. I hope my kids enjoy the same lack of manhood."

#91 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 07:34 PM

"The absence of alternatives clears the mind marvelously."

"Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at."

"The last time anybody made a list of the top hundred character attributes of New Yorkers, common sense snuck in at number 79."

"All the President is, is a glorified public relations man who spends his time flattering, kissing and kicking people to get them to do what they are supposed to do anyway."

#92 Amy-chan

Amy-chan

Blonde Gamer

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 06:16 PM

"It is unbecoming for young men to utter maxims."

"A poet more than thirty years old is simply an overgrown child."

"Humor is by far the most significant activity of the human brain."

"Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."

#93 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 08:33 PM

"Every increased possession loads us with new weariness."

"My definition of a free society is a society where it is safe to be unpopular."

"A nation is a society united by delusions about its ancestry and by common hatred of its neighbors."

"Television has done much for psychiatry by spreading information about it, as well as contributing to the need for it."

#94 Amy-chan

Amy-chan

Blonde Gamer

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 07:27 PM

"Censorship, like charity, should begin at home; but, unlike charity, it should end there."

"Some for renown, on scraps of learning dote, And think they grow immortal as they quote."

"Statistics: The only science that enables different experts using the same figures to draw different conclusions."

"When the politicians complain that TV turns the proceedings into a circus, it should be made clear that the circus was already there, and that TV has merely demonstrated that not all the performers are well trained."

#95 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 03:44 PM

"An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do."

"I once wanted to become an atheist, but I gave up - they have no holidays."

"Humor is everywhere, in that there's irony in just about anything a human does."

"In science one tries to tell people, in such a way as to be understood by everyone, something that no one ever knew before. But in poetry, it's the exact opposite."

#96 Amy-chan

Amy-chan

Blonde Gamer

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 03:37 PM

"Of those who say nothing, few are silent."

"A national debt, if it is not excessive, will be to us a national blessing."

"Humor is always based on a modicum of truth. Have you ever heard a joke about a father-in-law?"

"Always get married early in the morning. That way, if it doesn't work out, you haven't wasted a whole day."

#97 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 02:36 PM

"There's a difference between a philosophy and a bumper sticker."

"The penalty for success is to be bored by the people who used to snub you."

"'Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt."

"I believe that every human has a finite number of heart-beats. I don't intend to waste any of mine running around doing exercises."

#98 Amy-chan

Amy-chan

Blonde Gamer

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 01:29 AM

"Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength."

"The supreme irony of life is that hardly anyone gets out of it alive."

"She was a woman who, between courses, could be graceful with her elbows on the table."

"The author of the Iliad is either Homer or, if not Homer, somebody else of the same name."

#99 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 05:31 AM

http://www.comicbook...rticle&id=35955

QUOTE (Alex6166)
Christian Bale is too intense. If I were CNN I'd go with another actor like Rob Schneider or Adam Sandler. The Chinese government would never see that coming.

QUOTE (SuperCooper)
Rob Schneider is The Political Prisoner!

Rated PG-13

QUOTE (Whitster)
He's about to find out, that waterboarding isn't a drop in the ocean.

And now, Chapter 3: THE END. Which, given that there are over 500 pages left in this book, is Meyer straight up f***ing with me.

I wonder if Edward watching Bella sleep all night will ever get LESS creepy.

"'Enough pictures for tonight,' Charlie said as a kid got choked out. Blows was thrown and a f*ckin' fight broke out."

I'm starting to think this was the first Dadaist young adult vampire romance novel saga phenomenon.

Bella has been reading a scrapbook for two pages. TWO PAGES. NOT EVEN SCRAPBOOKING HERSELF. READING ONE

Guys, I don't know if I can make it through this one.

oh my god she was looking at an empty scrapbook for that entire time and now she is taking pictures to fill it what the *****

And after 11 pages of scrapbooking (I swear to God), the melodrama.

"Tonight the sky was utterly black. Perhaps there was no moon tonight--a lunar eclipse, a new moon." #f*ckthisbook

At least when "It's twilight" appeared in TWILIGHT, it had the decency to wait 300 pages. I mean REALLY.

OH MY GOD. The next paragraph, first sentence: "A new moon." IN CASE YOU DIDN'T CATCH IT THE FIRST TIME ARE YOU SERIOUS.

RT @DrPuppykicker: @theisb If I made it through Bill O'Reilly describing cunnilingus, you can handle a ******* title drop. #youbaby

So. When Edward dumps her, Bella's response is to lay down in the woods and wait to die. That's just great. Really super.

(Although I gotta admit, dumping her AND taking his mixtape back? That is COLD.)

RT @chainmailchick: @theisb Even worse, he changed his facebook relationship status to single right in front of her on his iphone.

"In case anyone wonders what I would do if I won $250,000,000 in the lottery - I'd buy a soccer team. And do two chicks at the same time." - Johnathan Hickman

"I would like to announce my amazing discovery of an angel last night. My husband says it's a raccoon, but what does he know? Send money." - Gail Simone
bd5.jpg

#100 Amy-chan

Amy-chan

Blonde Gamer

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 07:32 PM

"I like life. It's something to do."

"He knows all about art, but he doesn't know what he likes."

"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it."

"There is a tragic flaw in our precious Constitution, and I don't know what can be done to fix it. This is it: Only nut cases want to be president."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users