Close
Photo

Can people still say SasuSaku can happen?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
228 replies to this topic

#81 twintailednin29

twintailednin29

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:Martial art, Drawing, singing, watching anime , playing in piano n guitar.

Posted 27 July 2007 - 04:13 PM

SakuSasu Could NEVER happen. my bff's sister loves SasuSaku. She says "Oh Sakura tried SO HARD to get sasuke why would she give up on him now? and he said thank u wen she said she loved him blah, blah, blah" WTF?!?!? :blink: Since wen does "Thank you" transale to "I love You"?. Also he left HER. HE hurt HER. HE made HER cry. would u love sum1 who does nothing but hurt you? I think that Sakura would give up on sasuke because lets face facts he hurt her way to much and she relizes that she can do better.

src="http://www.saiyanisland.com/naruto/horoscope/05LeoSasuke.gif" alt="I am Sasuke!"></a>
THEY ARE THE BOMB!!!!!! XD

#82 Guest_Chaos Dragon_*

Guest_Chaos Dragon_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 July 2007 - 11:05 PM

SasuSaku can still happen, in my opinion anyway. It just would need more development, and their personalities might have to change, Sakura acts fake around him, IMO. I think at this point, Sasuke's true love is vengance.

#83 Blue Jeans

Blue Jeans

Narcisst

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:manga, anime, writing, reading, computers, history, pyschology, philosophy, politics, mathematics, statistics, chemistry, genetics, physics, cryptography, programming

Posted 29 July 2007 - 11:33 PM

I think these two still has great possibilities ahead. I can't make my mind yet because Sakura has changed so much that the dynamic of the team would also change should Sasuke ever be allowed back in Konoha. I don't think this is impossible either because Anko was also a traitor and a missing nin so we have precedent. Will it work, I don't know. I'm not going to say Sasuke didn't hurt Sakura but all of Team 7 were important to him and that's why he left and cut his bonds the way he did. Did he do the right thing? Well, that's up for interpretation, and any good fic writer worth their salt would find this an amusing topic to write about, especially if the result of it lead to positive or negative stuff happening now and possibly in the future confrontations with Akatsuki.

It's possible, but people got to take in account that Sakura now is not like the girl Sasuke left behind and she hates that girl and would never go back to it. Sasuke was willing to risk his life for Sakura then, as he was for Naruto too, but how they'll interact... only the manga will tell and if not, fanon can always speculate. Does Sakura still care for him? Of course. So, even though I'm totally for NaruSaku (and like it better) , I can't discount the fact that SasuSaku is also possible nor the fact that he's still very important and integral to both Naruto and Sakura.
OTP NaruSaku
Crack Pairings KakaSaku, SaiSaku
Respected/Possible Canon Pairing SasuSaku
Cannot Stand NaruHina (at least not the fandom, anyway), NaruTsu, NaruSaku'sMom (Ew.), Naru/Anyone'sMomOrGrandma, SakuJir, SakuIta, SakuVillainThat'sNotKabuto

I generally tend not to really like pure romance or WAFF because they are usually badly written. I like a good old dramedy with a nice side of romance. Give me plot, character development anyday over the regular stuff.

#84 Ronin

Ronin

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 11:41 PM

Well I suppose anything is possible, its really up to Kishi, he can do anything he wants with the story. Though if Sakura still wants to be with Sasuke after all this she's definetly a masochist if not just plain dumb. Seems a bit ooc also, since she's strengthened so much.

#85 shiroihato

shiroihato

IESU, Rex admirabilis! Servatis A Pereculum!

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts
  • Interests:Sakunaru<br />Sakura Haruno fanfiction<br />writing my novel<br />Evenesance, The Fray, All American Rejects<br />Japan/ Japanese<br />(Nihon, Nihongo)

Posted 06 August 2007 - 07:39 PM

I'm just going to quote what I said for the "why do we like NaruSaku" forum.

QUOTE (shiroihato @ Aug 6 2007, 11:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sakura can act like herself around Naruto, where as around, say, Sasuke, she has to put up a false, front, to put on a mask, so to speak. I know from experience, if you don't trust some one, you're not willing to let them see all of you: the good the bad and the ugly. You have to hide what ever you think they wouldn't aprrove of, and therefore, they never really get to know YOU as a whole human being, one who has flaws and strengths. When you don't completely trust someone, you try realy hard to cover up any differences in opinio, because you don't know if they'll love you any way. Sakura has NEVER been like this with Naruto; she's always been really open with him. At first it was because she really didn't care what he thought, but it's my belief that as time progressed, part of her 9even if it was only her subconcious) came to realize that Naruto would always be there to suppot and love her, to give her a shoulder to cry on. She can trust him.

However, when you look and the NaruHina, SasuSaku pairings, all the proofs about "Don't trust" come into play.The couples could never be themselves around one another, especially Sasuke and Sakura. Well, actually, I can see Sasuke being his cruel b****y self, but Sakura, while in a relationship with him, could never be her own person; never have her own opinions with out Sasuke's approval. She would be giving up the right to her own identity, something she couldn't even really find until he left. Considering how much she's matured, the way she's grown into her skin, and the spirited kunoichi she's become, I don't think Sakura will EVER be content to go back to the life of hiding behind false pretenses, to letting someone else's thoughts rule her mind, just for an image, to looking in the mirror, and not really knowing the girl looking back at her. Every one has always identified "Inner Sakura" as a spit personality, kind of another person living inside of Sakura's head. It was always my belief, however, that it was merely a methaphor used to show the contrast between Sakura's actual thoughts and feelings and the ones she was displaying for the world. Whether this is the author's intent, or not, I don't know. but has anyone else noticed that Inner Sakura was slowly shown less and less after Sasuke left, and as she grew closer to Naruto? And (I'm not sure because I don't read all the manga) as far as I know, Inner Sakura has not appeared once in the Shippuuden, where Sasuke is almost completely out of the picture, and Naruto seems to be her closest friend, maybe even more.

Okay, rant over.

あなたの幸せ願うほど わがままが増えてくよ-
The more I wish for your happiness, the more selfish I become

My Mibba- Paradox Complex ~ My FF.net Account ~My Useless Youtube ~The Mary Sue Test

#86 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 08:17 PM

Was Anko actually a Missing-Nin?

I know that she was Orochimaru's student while in Konoha and that she got the curse seal and that he tossed her aside, but was that before or after he left Konoha?

#87 Radon

Radon

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 08:32 PM

From what I understand she left with him from Konoha because she did not understand the nature of his experiments. When she did find out she went back and used her info on him to gain a pardon. I'm not sure if thats 100% true tho.
"Fact: The fandom makes characters look hotter and act hornier than they actually are..."

#88 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 10:49 AM

i still think SasuSaku can happen, although i think it would be quite stupid, because i remember reading somewhere about sasuke being kishis favourite character and it wouldnt surprise me if they got together because of that. Although im not 100% sure if thats true or not.

either way if it did happen, id probably quit doing everything related to naruto, such as reading the manga or fanfics. It would make me that angry.

#89 Radon

Radon

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 07:36 PM

Kish said he was his favorite character to draw back in like chapter 2 or 3 and over the years thats been twisted into people saying it's his favorite character period.

Kish has stated on many occasions in interviews that he feels he is closest to Naruto in his own personality if that holds any weight...but yeah, favorite character to draw only as far as is written.
"Fact: The fandom makes characters look hotter and act hornier than they actually are..."

#90 One-Shot

One-Shot

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 05:40 AM

well if i say no then people will hate me, if i say yes... then yeah i said yes, it is possible... as long as they hope for a miracle, they're hoping for sasusaku...

(god... for once... dont let there be a miracle in naruto like there is in every chapter!)

#91 Kalluri Vaanil

Kalluri Vaanil

When we bleed we bleed the same

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 05:23 PM

Even when I was going ga-ga over Sasuke + Sakura, I always knew that Sasuke wasn't madly in love with Sakura like I saw so many of the SasuSaku shippers believe. I liked it, but I could clearly see that it just wasn't meant to be.

His feelings for Sakura? For me, I think that the 'thank you' during the goodbye scene was a 'thank you' for everything she's done for him... for being a teammate he could rely on... and for always looking out for him. Maybe she reminded him of his mother in that regard. Afterall, Sasuke's been really lacking a mother figure in his life, and Sakura the way I see it sorta filled that role and that void left behind from his mother. I think that, with time, perhaps he could have grown to love her, had he not chosen the path of revenge. But he did, and now? Hell if I see him suddenly going home to Konoha and apologizing for what he did and having hawt sex with Sakura. D: It's just not happening! but you never know

#92 Radon

Radon

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 07:38 PM

Thats also along the lines of what I thought.

He showed that he cared about them when they were fighting Gaara, he called them his precious people. But I think any feelings for them were of a sibling nature. In the 5 years since the death of his family till the start of Team 7 Sasuke had no one, and wanted no one, he was interested only in revenge. Then Team 7 came around and suddenly they are worming their way into his heart, like the family he never had.

I also agree with the 'Thank You', and it's a concept that many NaruSaku fanfics go over. I feel it was a 'Thank you for putting up with all my crap, for standing by me, but this is something I have to do alone.'

It's still possible, but hell even LeeSaku is possible if you think about it... --; So who knows.

#93 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 07:52 PM

QUOTE (Radon @ Aug 6 2007, 04:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
From what I understand she left with him from Konoha because she did not understand the nature of his experiments. When she did find out she went back and used her info on him to gain a pardon. I'm not sure if thats 100% true tho.

That would be my guess, although Orochimaru and Anko both said that he dumped her as a failure (maybe just in anime?).

That'd sorta suggest to me that it was while they were still in Konoha, but the latter revelations about how he created the curse seal from Juugo would tend to suggest otherwise.

I kinda get the impression that Kishi worries a lot less about the timeline than we do. happy.gif

#94 One-Shot

One-Shot

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 04:15 AM

also he doesn't bother telling us the time PERIOD they're in..

#95 Enermil

Enermil

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 06:43 AM

QUOTE (Nick Soapdish @ Aug 8 2007, 09:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I kinda get the impression that Kishi worries a lot less about the timeline than we do. happy.gif

I wouldn´t worry about the timeline, unless you want to have a big headache, because it makes no sense. Take for example Orochimaru leaving and Akatsuki, or his encounter against Itachi.

#96 SeventyxxTimes7x

SeventyxxTimes7x

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Location:Chicago illinois....... Styles: Smudge | Concept | Color
  • Interests:Lawlz

Posted 09 August 2007 - 08:46 AM

QUOTE (Gaara @ Mar 18 2007, 01:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think there is still the possibility that SasuSaku will happen. I don't hope so, and I also don't think so, but everything can still happen.

ya anything can happen

watch it be something so stupid as like lets say. naruto and sakura find sasuke, then naruto and sasuke battle to the death. then sakura knocks naruto out. and sasuke and sakura run away together.

you know how pissed i would be if something like that happened.
it pisses me off just thinking about it.

=======

#97 Radon

Radon

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 09:31 AM

QUOTE (SeventyxxTimes7x @ Aug 9 2007, 05:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ya anything can happen

watch it be something so stupid as like lets say. naruto and sakura find sasuke, then naruto and sasuke battle to the death. then sakura knocks naruto out. and sasuke and sakura run away together.

you know how pissed i would be if something like that happened.
it pisses me off just thinking about it.

I think i can put enough blind faith behind Kish for that to not happen lol... still I would probably stop reading all together if that happened... or if SasuSaku happened period.

#98 Guest_Kioko_*

Guest_Kioko_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 August 2007 - 05:16 PM

*Comes in with a bunch of armor on* I actually like SasuSaku.... *gets shot a million times* Well, I think they would have been an okay couple before Itachi came. Naruto and Sakura were becoming his precious people, but with Sasuke and Sakura's current personalities, I don't think it would work out.

#99 twintailednin29

twintailednin29

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:Martial art, Drawing, singing, watching anime , playing in piano n guitar.

Posted 10 August 2007 - 02:02 AM

Even if sasusaku WAS to happen how the heck would it? I mean come on! The WHOLE storyline is building up to NARUSAKU NOT SASUSAKU. I don't think sasusaku could happen. if i i've been in a postion quite like Sakura's. i loved a boy who was quite like sasuke while a boy who was like naruto loved ME. He wasn't or my radar cuz he was a loser blah,blah. To make a long story short the boy like sasuke left me to pursue something that he though was more important than me and the boy like naruto stayed by side. He never left me even though he knew i liked his rival. now if YOU were sakura who would YOU pick? the boy would LEFT YOU cuz weren't IMPORTANT enough or the boy who was always there for no matter how you treated him? to me it doesn't seem hard. After all i'm with the Naruto- like boy for a about 6 months!!!
ZOMB!!!They WERE right!!! Love is pain.

src="http://www.saiyanisland.com/naruto/horoscope/05LeoSasuke.gif" alt="I am Sasuke!"></a>
THEY ARE THE BOMB!!!!!! XD

#100 Guest_Kioko_*

Guest_Kioko_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 August 2007 - 03:16 AM

QUOTE (twintailednin29 @ Aug 9 2007, 09:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Even if sasusaku WAS to happen how the heck would it? I mean come on! The WHOLE storyline is building up to NARUSAKU NOT SASUSAKU. I don't think sasusaku could happen. if i i've been in a postion quite like Sakura's. i loved a boy who was quite like sasuke while a boy who was like naruto loved ME. He wasn't or my radar cuz he was a loser blah,blah. To make a long story short the boy like sasuke left me to pursue something that he though was more important than me and the boy like naruto stayed by side. He never left me even though he knew i liked his rival. now if YOU were sakura who would YOU pick? the boy would LEFT YOU cuz weren't IMPORTANT enough or the boy who was always there for no matter how you treated him? to me it doesn't seem hard. After all i'm with the Naruto- like boy for a about 6 months!!!
ZOMB!!!They WERE right!!! Love is pain.

I also have a hard time imagining how SasuSaku would happen. If I were Sakura, I would choose Naruto. Around Sasuke, she feels that she must wear a mask to hide herself, she fears that Sasuke won't like the real Sakura. He has made her cry countless of times. Around Naruto, she doesn't wear that mask, he most likely makes her feel warm and safe. So, if Sakura is a cherry blossom, what would she grow the best in, Sasuke's darkness, or Naruto's warm smile?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users