549 replies to this topic

#81 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 03:32 AM

It really don't matter in which one universe (anime/manga) is popular with. It's pretty clear that fans decided the fate of manga, so by your definition, you only prove me right. I don't see where I'm wrong.

If you expect me to like SNS because of fans, well, that's not happening. Popular or not, it never completely determine the quality and I say SNS is overrated and weak in compare to all yaoi (fans or real) pairing.

Edited by TouKen4Life3g, 13 January 2016 - 03:34 AM.

#82 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 05:35 AM

@touken
I think, he talk about the comparison between nh & NS moment in ToC ranking.

Sns is the plot so they will get the biggest attention.
I agree with you that it's overrate and if not for the homoerotic writing, it would not be that big.

@dx
Bleach had each bottom five and the reason why they don't get axed because the manga sales is still good.

#83 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,558 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 05:36 AM

When did kishimoto stop having NS moments? The last chapter?

#84 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 05:53 AM

There are no two side NS moment since war arc.
We get many NS tease in that arc.

#85 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 08:57 AM

I guess it's 685 after the SS moment

#86 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 13 January 2016 - 10:16 AM

It really don't matter in which one universe (anime/manga) is popular with. It's pretty clear that fans decided the fate of manga, so by your definition, you only prove me right. I don't see where I'm wrong.

If you expect me to like SNS because of fans, well, that's not happening. Popular or not, it never completely determine the quality and I say SNS is overrated and weak in compare to all yaoi (fans or real) pairing.

They say popularity and fanservice is everything. Wrong already.

Just look at the success George R.R. Martin has with the GoT series. Even George claimed the he avoid fan blogs because he didn't want to be influenced by fan theory  :zaru:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#87 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 10:33 AM

@touken
I think, he talk about the comparison between nh & NS moment in ToC ranking.

Sns is the plot so they will get the biggest attention.
I agree with you that it's overrate and if not for the homoerotic writing, it would not be that big.

@dx
Bleach had each bottom five and the reason why they don't get axed because the manga sales is still good.

Oh I know, but it's either coincidence or true. Who to say. It went up when reverse harem happened, what does that tell me. As for SNS, it is known for yaoi to occur, but Kishi took it to a new level that you can believe it was going to happen, but nope. I have nothing against it but you might as well go all the way but I know, WSJ.

Exactly. Bleach barely got middle for past year. But it's alive because of its sales. It's in the safe zone, so rankings hardly matters to them.

#88 MagicalNgro

MagicalNgro

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 07:27 AM

Either way it went, all sides and all fans deserved respect. Instead kishi told everybody they read it wrong

#89 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 16 January 2016 - 06:31 PM

Either way it went, all sides and all fans deserved respect. Instead kishi told everybody they read it wrong

That's his fault for directly admitting that he was misleading us for 15 years. He said in the U.S that he planned NH from the middle of the manga. That 's in an area where the Hinata fawning fanboy assistant of his first came on his staff. Kishi never wanted to illustrate NH and SS and give them the amount of developments that's was require for a pairing to be more believable.

Call me a novice or a noob writer, but Kishi is a coward and the most pathetic writer I so far came across. An author makes choice, he or she must explain must be willing to put all effort into make certain scenarios believable even if its against their liking or will and never coward behind petty excuses. 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#90 db84x

db84x

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 07:36 PM

@ TouKen4Life3g

I agree with you, since that WSJ way for years.  Even NS still have significant number, if it not reflected in ToC that it deemed to lose.

@ rocci

ToC indicate popularity, Bleach maybe avoid axed but it lost its anime series and Shuheisa will gave less attention to advertise it.  Bleach suppose to be end after Aizen lost, it when downhill since that arc.

@ MagicalNgro & Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Whatever Naruto end pair, it will always disappointed sunken fan base pair.  About extending story, it same with suicide because Kishi already run out idea, remember what happen to Bleach.

Just made got a god fan-fiction, I believe in long run it will relieve your wound.  Cursing mangaka and rival fan base only wprsen you wound.

#91 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 16 January 2016 - 07:39 PM

One of my Close friends who didnt like the ending but have seen the movies after that, posted a SS gif , and she captioned it "Cute"

and im like

TR-8R.

tumblr_o0iee6sh6V1qdqjouo1_540.gif

PS. :D I do respect everyone, In the end , we all are (or used to be) Naruto Fans.

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#92 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 09:16 PM

That's his fault for directly admitting that he was misleading us for 15 years. He said in the U.S that he planned NH from the middle of the manga. That 's in an area where the Hinata fawning fanboy assistant of his first came on his staff. Kishi never wanted to illustrate NH and SS and give them the amount of developments that's was require for a pairing to be more believable.

Call me a novice or a noob writer, but Kishi is a coward and the most pathetic writer I so far came across. An author makes choice, he or she must explain must be willing to put all effort into make certain scenarios believable even if its against their liking or will and never coward behind petty excuses. 

Especially if those excuses involve essentially blaming a big chunk of the fandom with claims that we were "misreading".

2e5.gif

#93 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 09:37 PM

@db
ToC indicate popularity among reader of the wsj magazine.
Bleach anime end because many thing but mostly because of low rating in tv.
It may get an ova or perhaps a final episode.
Bleach supposed to end in aizen arc just like naruto supposed to end in pein arc, because after pein arc naruto only goes downhill.

The nh ending doesn't boost naruto sell to 1,5 or 1,7 million.

It will disapoint many pairing fan, but the problem with the current pairing is the lack of development(nh & ss) or simply negative(ss).
The thing that doesn't share by NS or narusasu.

Kishi is not a troll, he's simply a bad writer who need proper director and good manga to copy like hxh who may influence the writing quality of naruto after it goes indefinite hiatus.

#94 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 09:46 PM

Ending with whatever pairing doesn't increase, rather kill off the interest from diehard pairing fans that lost.

#95 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 09:57 PM

Ending with whatever pairing doesn't increase, rather kill off the interest from diehard pairing fans that lost.

For me, it's not the pairing that become the problem.
It's the writing.

#96 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 10:01 PM

For me, it's not the pairing that become the problem.
It's the writing.

You and me both. I seriously wanted to stop reading at 699. As soon as everyone got dressed up, I knew the ending is rushed and not what anyone would hope for.

Edited by TouKen4Life3g, 16 January 2016 - 10:21 PM.

#97 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 10:13 PM

You and me both. I seriously wanted to stop reading at 799. As soon as everyone got dressed up, I knew the ending is rushed and not what anyone would hope for.

That's why the naruto vs sasuke need its own arc in order to conclude the loose end, instead of the last and burito.

#98 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 10:21 PM

That's why the naruto vs sasuke need its own arc in order to conclude the loose end, instead of the last and burito.

Not only that but have a proper build and all. Everything was rushed.

#99 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 16 January 2016 - 10:27 PM

exactly. nh, or hinata herself could have been good. too bad they didn't. thats reason enough alone why people hate em but fantards wont accept that.

#100 MagicalNgro

MagicalNgro

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 07:07 AM

Especially if those excuses involve essentially blaming a big chunk of the fandom with claims that we were "misreading".

How can you misread it when the so called canon coupling barely exists in the manga

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users