The Playstation 4

• Please log in to reply
220 replies to this topic

#81 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,846 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 12 June 2013 - 04:42 AM

I have to get my PS3 first before I officially jump to PS4! 

So want KH3 and some other games... (Needs some fighters besides Killer Instinct... oh, and SEGA... get Sonic on the console soon!)

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#82 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 04:44 AM

Soooo damn excited! FF and Kh3! I've waited soooo damnnnn long for KH3, and it's about damn time they started pushing 15/Versus. Both look amazingly promising!

#83 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 12 June 2013 - 04:53 AM

Wow looks like Im spending some money on some systems this year. We were going to get a new PS3 because my hubbys doesnt play games anymore :/ all it's good for is netflix now. Now we see that we can already pre order a PS4 So we're just getting both. Then of course Im getting the Wii U because again our Wii needs a break XD Im so hyped for all the new games. The only thing that caught my eye on the Xbox one other then Halo 5 was Killer Instincts, but then it was crushed when I learned you have to pay for the characters, you only get Jago for free.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#84 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 01:40 PM

The only thing that caught my eye on the Xbox one other then Halo 5 was Killer Instincts, but then it was crushed when I learned you have to pay for the characters, you only get Jago for free.

Wait, what? For real? I didn't hear ANYTHING about this. Man, that is bogus.

bd5.jpg

#85 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 01:48 PM

Wait, I need to pay just to play online? Why Sony? Why? Just when I thought you guys were doing everything right...

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#86 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 12 June 2013 - 02:25 PM

http://www.playstati...y-without-plus/

Yoshida-san apologizes for the online payment and clarifies it a bit more.

#87 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 13 June 2013 - 04:19 AM

PS4 E3 conference basically just killed X-Box One... 399.99 is pricey (less then the 499.99 for XB One), so it's unlikely that I can get it on release, but for those who can it sounds amazing so far. 

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#88 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 10:34 AM

The only stuff that caught my attention on PS4 are witcher 3 and the second is Assassin's Creed 4.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 13 June 2013 - 10:34 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#89 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 05:04 PM

Well the main games I'm considering for PS4 are KH3, and the Tales series mostly. but of course I could always wait till later. :cool: I'll wait and see what else interests me though. 

Edited by Phantom_999, 24 July 2013 - 07:07 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#90 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 03:25 PM

Well the main games I'm considering for PS4 are KH3, and the Tales series mostly. but of course I could always wait till later. :cool: I'll wait and se what else interests me though. 

Well considering we won't see KH3 until FFXV is released, and we won't be seeing a Tales gme on the PS4 for atleast another year (or two for the rest of the world) you can afford to wait a while.

I've got me PS4 pre-ordered, though why I did i'm a bit unsure right now, as there are no launch games I want....but I figured It's better to have one pre-ordered and then cancel later on than decide to get one and find it's sold out for months afterwards like it happened with the Wii. Which I expect will happen considering Europe and North America is going to get a similar launch date so likely to find limited quatities for a few months.

iAnby7W.gif

#91 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 07:24 PM

Wait, I need to pay just to play online? Why Sony? Why? Just when I thought you guys were doing everything right...

There sadly wasn't any way around it. It's common knowledge that Sony was operating at a loss by keeping online free and there wasn't exactly any money coming in to improve it. We've pretty much known for a while, but as that article above says they basically had to cut costs and corners at every opportunity to keep it free. Even if that wasn't the case, Microsoft kind of forced their hand; so many people were willing to pay for XBL that it got to the point where keeping online services entirely free was like leaving money on the table. I'm less surprised they're doing it than I am that they waited all the way to the next gen to.

On the upside... it's PS+, which every gamer should jump on board just as a matter of course, considering what an amazing value it it.

bd5.jpg

#92 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 15 June 2013 - 11:33 PM

but I figured It's better to have one pre-ordered and then cancel later on than decide to get one and find it's sold out for months afterwards like it happened with the Wii. Which I expect will happen considering Europe and North America is going to get a similar launch date so likely to find limited quatities for a few months.

That's exactly what's happening already -

http://www.forbes.co...artner=yahootix

#93 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 02:37 AM

I know it's bad, but I pre-ordered one to keep, and one to sell.

I figure there'll be some rich dirtbag somewhere who'll pay 2x the price for one at launch. 

#94 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Writing, reading, Warhammer, WoW, Naruto, Anime in general. Movies, HK KungFu Movies, D&D, video games (SFIV!!!) and various other things.

Posted 16 June 2013 - 11:35 AM

Already preordered mine on Friday. Also I wanted to say people that are dismayed about the PS+ for online play, all I have to say. Keep in mind that the PS+ works for all of your Playstation devices. So you can get one account and it will cover your ps3, ps vita and ps4. A service that I plan to use to the fullest. Not to mention it's cheaper than xbLive too. So I hope that makes you guys feel a little bit better. Oh yeah, and Sony gives out free games every mouth. And you can accoumlate more the longer your there. 

batman-arkham-city-wallpaper-wallpaper-0xl_batman_arkham_origins_logo.jpg

#95 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 12:06 PM

Already preordered mine on Friday. Also I wanted to say people that are dismayed about the PS+ for online play, all I have to say. Keep in mind that the PS+ works for all of your Playstation devices. So you can get one account and it will cover your ps3, ps vita and ps4. A service that I plan to use to the fullest. Not to mention it's cheaper than xbLive too. So I hope that makes you guys feel a little bit better. Oh yeah, and Sony gives out free games every mouth. And you can accoumlate more the longer your there. 

Wait, you mean I'll be able to use an plus account I made on my PS4 on my PS3 as well? And what kind of game I can get for free each month? A full game or those downloadable games such as journey?

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#96 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 16 June 2013 - 12:26 PM

Wait, you mean I'll be able to use an plus account I made on my PS4 on my PS3 as well? And what kind of game I can get for free each month? A full game or those downloadable games such as journey?

Yes to the first question. And both to the second question, this month they're featuring Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Uncharted 3 and Saint's Row The Third as free games.

#97 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 01:54 PM

Not to mention that discounts often range from 50% to a whopping 75%

#98 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 03:00 PM

I know it's bad, but I pre-ordered one to keep, and one to sell.

I figure there'll be some rich dirtbag somewhere who'll pay 2x the price for one at launch. 

I had to pre-order because on my country Brazil, the profit from the sellers.

So i figured out i better import from amazon paying 399$ + importation taz which i will pay pratically 469$ rather than buying on stores here that will be out for $1099.

It's kinda a shame to buy those stuff on my country when it's cheaper to import rather than go to a local store and buy it.

Xboxone it's already going to be sold for $1200.

Yeah it's revolting, i'll gladly pay the importation tax rather than being robbed.

@NoWhereMan yep man, i think the same too, but i'd rather dont care about it since there's no RDM on the console itself.
I already doesnt buy any games from EA only buy their games on piratebay as a response for their RDM policy.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 16 June 2013 - 03:04 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#99 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 16 June 2013 - 06:39 PM

I know it's bad, but I pre-ordered one to keep, and to sell.

There always is, they were going for $900 on ebay just for the pre-order.

\

#100 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 02:31 AM

http://i.minus.com/iblFPt02Y2vsx5.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users