#81 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 11 October 2010 - 07:50 PM

It's Ninja Jesus Mode. Sealed Hatred refers to the complete sealing of Kyuubi's evil will/essence separate from the Kyuubi's chakra to create that "Ninja Jesus Mode."

#82 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 11 October 2010 - 09:35 PM

Sweet cant wait to play this i cant wait.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#83 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 16 October 2010 - 06:12 PM

I've already played my full deposit on the game and just have to wait until Tuesday to get it from Gamestop! biggrin.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#84 Quinny52

Quinny52

Numquam Moribimur

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Sports, Gym, Martial Arts, Property

Posted 18 October 2010 - 02:44 PM

Seen a few clips of some match-ups on YT, and they look awesome. Killer Bee seems to be a favourite as well. I also think his voice actor fits really great too, any fans of FF13 should recognise him. biggrin.gif

...Sazh, anyone??

Edited by Quinny52, 18 October 2010 - 02:45 PM.

If there's one thing I have learned In my short time on this Earth

Devotion should be owed not earned Only you determine what you're worth

Gustav Wood - Young Guns

#85 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 03:01 PM

I seriously suck at this game, but on final chapter now, I don't like how you have to spend ages playing single player etc to unlock all the charactors, would have preferred if all but Minato and Lars were unlocked from beginning, and maybe the different types of each charactors were kept lock so Kirin Sasuke and RasenShuriken Naruto were locked.

I'm guessing the other Sasuke is MS Sasuke? Probebly kept seperate because he can perform Ameteratsu.

On the whole the fighting is probably better in this than the Ubisoft versions, (though camera angles frustrate the hell out of me and I have to be careful when jumping as I end up performing the dash to opposition move when I'm trying to jump on the side way to often. I preffered the free roaming in Broken Bond though, it was much more satisfying, that collecting raw materials for the shops.

End of day I think I prefer Ubisofts version better, fighting might not be upto scratch but the free roaming more than made up for it, but it is a close call, most will probably think opposte because of the fighting.

iAnby7W.gif

#86 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 20 October 2010 - 02:43 PM

I'm on chapter 3 so far... it's an alright game. It follows close to canon, but obviously changes a few things here and there for fight purposes.

I like the combat phases and all that. I'll have to think on this more as I play it.

Oh... and Yuri (Lowenthal/Lowell URGH confusing) voice as Yamato? Kickass. For a minute there I totally thought I was playing Tales of Vesperia again.

Edited by Paradox Jast, 21 October 2010 - 01:35 AM.

#87 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 05:37 PM

So are you playing with English Voices? I thought about the Enlgish dub, then heard Sakura's voice in the opening move and decided my ears would bleed if I played English voices, so changed to Jap dub, much better.

But will admit voice of Yuri from Tales was impressive, actually the whole cast for that game did an excellent job with the voice acting. If only they'd release the PS3 version abroad, I Soooo want to play the game with the extra's.

iAnby7W.gif

#88 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,861 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 20 October 2010 - 05:42 PM

Hold on, Yuri plays Sasuke AND Yamato?! O_O

But anyways, I played it yesterday on the PS3 and I loved it! The gameplay plays true to the manga unlike the prequel. biggrin.gif I was supposed to get my copy (360) on Monday, but I had to wait for someone to take me over to Gamestop on Friday.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#89 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 20 October 2010 - 06:32 PM

Yeah, I figured I'd test it with the dubs so that I knew who was doing them, since the dubs in this go further than what you can get in the anime for now.

Btw, if there is an option to do fast world travel, and I can't find it... I'm gonna be pissed.

#90 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 20 October 2010 - 10:07 PM

I got the game myself yesterday and I've gotta say it's quite fun, I've been practicing somewhat first before I took on story mode since the controls took a little getting use to for me.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#91 Anomynous_nin

Anomynous_nin

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 11:11 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Oct 20 2010, 01:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hold on, Yuri plays Sasuke AND Yamato?! O_O

But anyways, I played it yesterday on the PS3 and I loved it! The gameplay plays true to the manga unlike the prequel. biggrin.gif I was supposed to get my copy (360) on Monday, but I had to wait for someone to take me over to Gamestop on Friday.

Uh... No, I believe he meant Yuri Lowell's Voice Actor from Tales of Vesperia voicing Yamato in the game. You've mistaken Yuri Lowenthal for Yuri Lowell. But I gotta admit, those names are pretty similar, and it surprised Yuri Lowenthal upon learning the name of the character. Heh heh...

Anyways, I haven't play the game yet, so I'll try it out in a while. But I all that I can say is that this game... is so awesome in so many ways. biggrin.gif

#92 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 03:50 AM

I finally bought a PS3 and this game it rocks so far I'm going to unlock all the characters. woot.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#93 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 22 October 2010 - 03:33 AM

I have it on my PS3 and it's freaking awesome.

uc.png

#94 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 04:09 AM

I beat the main story and I love the NS hug the good thing Sakura didn't hit Naruto it was awesome I giggle like a fan girl....ooops I just said a spoiler sorry. heheelq7.png

EDIT: anyone notice that when you play in free battle team match you choose characters and depending on the character you choose as your first support a message appears to the support describing the team.

For example:

Sakura + Ino= rivals in love

Naruto+ Sasuke+ Sakura= team seven

Sakura+ Ino+ Karin= aiming for Sasuke (why am I not surprise it sounds a bit biase if you ask me rolleyes.gif)

But here's the one that probably made me laugh and it probably will lift a certain fandom's hopes up.

Naruto+ Hinata= secret lovers (what do you guys think of that?)

Edited by Gravenimage, 23 October 2010 - 04:01 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#95 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,861 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 24 October 2010 - 04:16 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Oct 22 2010, 12:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I beat the main story and I love the NS hug the good thing Sakura didn't hit Naruto it was awesome I giggle like a fan girl....ooops I just said a spoiler sorry. heheelq7.png

EDIT: anyone notice that when you play in free battle team match you choose characters and depending on the character you choose as your first support a message appears to the support describing the team.

For example:

Sakura + Ino= rivals in love

Naruto+ Sasuke+ Sakura= team seven

Sakura+ Ino+ Karin= aiming for Sasuke (why am I not surprise it sounds a bit biase if you ask me rolleyes.gif)

But here's the one that probably made me laugh and it probably will lift a certain fandom's hopes up.

Naruto+ Hinata= secret lovers (what do you guys think of that?)

Did they seriously put that down? "Secret Lovers"? C'mon now... Its a one-sided fling (on Hinata's case) Someone in Namco Bandai seriously want those two to be together dry.gif

I don't mind the other titles (The S.I.K. message will change in the next game because Sasuke turns EVIL and all three won't be pursuing him anymore).

But anyways, I have my copy now and I loved the game, except on some parts where the AI cheats (looking at the Kakuzu fight) and most of the time you have to rely on either on supports and/or bentos to boost up your stats to win fights... and plus my damn 360 controller can't understand the word "tap" when I try to Kawarimi.

The one thing I like is that you can write letters to your friends (Sakura, Kakashi, Gaara, Ino i.e.), this event happens after you captured the first messager bird when finishing the main story. As Naruto, being the advice expert -so to speak-, you can make him write positive or negative things when replying. Most of them are pretty funny and very connected to canon (Sakura asking how was training with Jiraiya and shared her experiences with Tsunade, Kakashi telling him -like a parent- to never give up, Ino asking about love advice with Sai, and even Tenten asking you about what kind of job you'll have if you weren't a ninja -both of them reply to become store clerks-) The positive replys will raise your friends' friendship levels up quicker than buying gifts for them; the levels also rises when you battle any of your friends during a mission or a request. After that, you may get a friendship scene (first one I recieve was Hinata with Sakura tagging along and chipping in to Naruto's lunch, which may me say: "Uh-oh, threesome!!!" XD) later. That will unlock them as fully support characters.

Though I'm mad that there is no training mode in the game. I also found out that Storm 1 didn't had one either. I know its the same as the original Ultimate Ninja, but still it will be nice to include that so we can practice to become better in the game.

latest?cb=20140126021943

#96 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 08:09 PM

Derock@

You don't tap the joystick for substitution in PS3 version is pressing L2 or R2 the instant you get attack on 360 I believe it must be the right and left trigger.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#97 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,861 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 09:56 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Oct 24 2010, 04:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Derock@

You don't tap the joystick for substitution in PS3 version is pressing L2 or R2 the instant you get attack on 360 I believe it must be the right and left trigger.

Yeah I meant the triggers, sweatdrop.gif sorry!

latest?cb=20140126021943

#98 Quinny52

Quinny52

Numquam Moribimur

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Sports, Gym, Martial Arts, Property

Posted 28 October 2010 - 07:29 AM

^ I don't know. I put up with the bias of studio pierott up to now, but this just doesn't agree with me. 'Secret Lovers? Bit of a bold statement considering that the 'love' only comes from one side and isnt returned by the other. For the sake of bieng as unbiased as possible, I wouldn't have given any 'team names' to certain characters when they're paired up. Still It would be somewhat funny/pathetic though if a certain other fandom actually took this to be some kind of 'sign'.

Edited by Quinny52, 28 October 2010 - 07:58 AM.

If there's one thing I have learned In my short time on this Earth

Devotion should be owed not earned Only you determine what you're worth

Gustav Wood - Young Guns

#99 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,861 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 03:38 PM

Another thing I want to point out that they still consider Sasuke as a Leaf Ninja when throughout the entire game (and part 2 in general) he broken ties with Konoha. By this meaning, just pick Naruto -any form-, one of the Rookie 9 and Sasuke (any form) in Team Match. And you'll see the title "Leaf Peers"... Though I'm okay with the "Team Kakashi/7" title for old-school memories (pick Sakura, Naruto and/or Kakashi and Sasuke -any form- ), but teaming up with anyone else should be "original".

latest?cb=20140126021943

#100 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 11:54 AM

I find it funny with the Naruto and Hinata "secret lovers" tittle and when you choose Naruto and Sakura or Sakura and Naruto it only says" original" I just laugh at that. We all know NH is one sided but NS is accepted from both sides yet the game developers didn't bother putting a tittle to Naruto and Sakura, now don't get me wrong I don't want a title on a game to prove that our pairing is canon. But I would have appreciated if the game developers would have put a title on them like "teammates" or "friends" or even "Heaven and Earth" wait the last title made it look more like they are meant for each other. tongue.gif

quinny@

Knowing how desperate they are they would definetely see the secret lovers title as a sign that NH is going to be canon. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Gravenimage, 29 October 2010 - 11:56 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users