• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#81 Kyrie

Kyrie

NaruSaku <3

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 98 posts
  • Interests:~reading and writing stories, watching television. listening to music, playing PC games, game boy and other game consoles and day dreaming!~<br /><br />Anime Addict!<br /><br />NejiTen, NaruSaku, ShikaIno, SasuTen, SasuHina shipper^^ <br /><br />Kakashi-sensei is mine! Nyahahahaha =P

Posted 18 March 2012 - 11:50 AM

Good for you Kevin! smile.gif What months do they usually host the anime convention?

And Toasty.. >.< If you really want to attend one, I hope that you will get tickets in the future.~ I would usually invite others to go into AnimeCons because its fun, specially seeing your favorite characters being cosplayed but I guess there are really some places that don't hold conventions.

==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==

On another note: I'm finally getting back the laptop from the service center. boogie.gif wow.png yes.gif a_dance.gif laugh.gif

BUT!! I hope there won't be complications tomorrow. >.< I'm not yet sure why they didn't charge us anything about it. I really really hope things will be OK. 111193.gif
I'm really wondering though, I mean our cat peed on the laptop so surely they'll discover that it won't turn on because of the malfunctioning motherboard right? But then yesterday night, someone from there texted me and said that the laptop is ready for release and the only problem that they found is that the operating system needs to be reformatted. Weird! mellow.gif

utter cuteness! --Click here to view--

I love God. <3

#82 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 12:00 PM

Is it still under warranty? If it is then maybe they replaced the motherboard with a new one. If not, to think that there may still be traces of cat pee in is....mellow.gif.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#83 Kyrie

Kyrie

NaruSaku <3

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 98 posts
  • Interests:~reading and writing stories, watching television. listening to music, playing PC games, game boy and other game consoles and day dreaming!~<br /><br />Anime Addict!<br /><br />NejiTen, NaruSaku, ShikaIno, SasuTen, SasuHina shipper^^ <br /><br />Kakashi-sensei is mine! Nyahahahaha =P

Posted 18 March 2012 - 12:43 PM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Mar 18 2012, 07:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is it still under warranty? If it is then maybe they replaced the motherboard with a new one. If not, to think that there may still be traces of cat pee in is....mellow.gif.

Yes it is, but still wouldn't they inform us about it? Weird right, Kuya? I mean, I opened the back case and we saw some traces of the pee left so we are kinda sure that the cat peed on it but... confused.gif

I love God. <3

#84 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 18 March 2012 - 11:03 PM

That's just prime... why would a cat pee on your laptop? Does it hate that you spend more time with your laptop then it? tongue.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#85 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,985 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 11:57 PM

QUOTE (Kyrie @ Mar 18 2012, 04:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good for you Kevin! smile.gif What months do they usually host the anime convention?

And Toasty.. >.< If you really want to attend one, I hope that you will get tickets in the future.~ I would usually invite others to go into AnimeCons because its fun, specially seeing your favorite characters being cosplayed but I guess there are really some places that don't hold conventions.

==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==

On another note: I'm finally getting back the laptop from the service center. boogie.gif wow.png yes.gif a_dance.gif laugh.gif

BUT!! I hope there won't be complications tomorrow. >.< I'm not yet sure why they didn't charge us anything about it. I really really hope things will be OK. 111193.gif
I'm really wondering though, I mean our cat peed on the laptop so surely they'll discover that it won't turn on because of the malfunctioning motherboard right? But then yesterday night, someone from there texted me and said that the laptop is ready for release and the only problem that they found is that the operating system needs to be reformatted. Weird! mellow.gif

around the end of May. smile.gif

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#86 Kyrie

Kyrie

NaruSaku <3

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 03:53 PM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Mar 18 2012, 06:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's just prime... why would a cat pee on your laptop? Does it hate that you spend more time with your laptop then it? tongue.gif

Ahahaha! facepalm.png That's the weird thing too!! My mom told me that the said cat liked to pee on any other part of our home, but why of all places did he chose our laptop? TT_TT

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Mar 18 2012, 06:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
around the end of May. smile.gif

Great! Almost near! Will you attend it?

::

Aaaaaaannd! I recently got the laptop back and I am now using it. Does a happy dance, yay! Haha laugh.gif

I love God. <3

#87 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:06 AM

I don't know why cats would do that, but make sure next time you have the laptop closed... sweat.gif

"They don't want none"

#88 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,985 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 01:52 AM

QUOTE (Kyrie @ Mar 19 2012, 08:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Great! Almost near! Will you attend it?

::

Aaaaaaannd! I recently got the laptop back and I am now using it. Does a happy dance, yay! Haha laugh.gif

If my schoolwork doesn't get in the way. smile.gif

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#89 Kyrie

Kyrie

NaruSaku <3

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 03:28 PM

Hello all again! I almost forgot this blog(like what usually happens to all my blog) XD.

It's been awhile since I last visited H&E. I only log in to reply to some PMs and stuff that I forgot to check this thread. XDD Anyway, I recently attended an anime convention, and it was truly worth it. Me and my sister along with some of our friends cosplay-ed Kaichou wa maid-sama and 11 eyes. It had been months since we last attended an anime convention together and I'm glad that we all decided to attend this event last April 15!

Though I think I was once again blinded from the flashes of different cameras, still I'm glad I was able to cosplay. >:D The day had certainly been fun and my friends decided that we should do another cosplay for future events once again.~

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Mar 20 2012, 10:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't know why cats would do that, but make sure next time you have the laptop closed... sweat.gif

@Toasty, what you said is what exactly my father told us. He scolded us and said that we must at all times, after using it, keep the laptop closed. Guess I learned from my mistake, nowadays I make it sure to close the laptop after every use. XD
QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Mar 22 2012, 08:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If my schoolwork doesn't get in the way. smile.gif

^I sure hope it won't. biggrin.gif

^^;; Totally late replies. XD

I love God. <3

#90 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 18 April 2012 - 03:40 PM

Welcome back Ky-chan! Glad you had fun at the convention.

Also who did you dress up as?

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#91 Kyrie

Kyrie

NaruSaku <3

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:03 PM

^Hello Leo! It's been a while! I hope you're well~

I was supposed to be Subaru of Maid-sama, but then I decided to use Neko-ears and a chain choker with a bell. XDD So I look like a random maid with random neko ears. heheelq7.png

I love God. <3

#92 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:34 PM

XD Neko ears are the best so its ok!!!! And ive been well.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#93 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 08:30 AM

I'm guessing school kept you away from posting?

"They don't want none"

#94 Kyrie

Kyrie

NaruSaku <3

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 02:31 PM

QUOTE (Fyuria'sLeo @ Apr 18 2012, 11:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
XD Neko ears are the best so its ok!!!! And ive been well.

I'm glad to hear that! Hahaha, I think I look like an idiot on my cosplay.. but still I'm glad. It's really been awhile since we last did a cosplay~ I'm so inspired for the next:)

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Apr 19 2012, 03:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm guessing school kept you away from posting?

Nah.. not really Toasty. XD Just roleplays (and Ragnarok).. I recently joined a lot on www.roleplaygateway.com. biggrin.gif

I love God. <3

#95 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 08:59 PM

That use to happen to me a lot when I played Diablo II and I'm sure it's bound to happen once I start playing Diablo III. tongue.gif

"They don't want none"

#96 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:29 AM

Hey, Kyrie! I'm glad to see you're still here! happy.gif

So you went to an anime convention as a maid with cat ears? That's awesome! I've never been to an anime convention, but it sounds pretty fun! happy.gif

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users