• Please log in to reply
195 replies to this topic

#81 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 31 July 2015 - 10:26 AM

k, im not mad. just laughing at anyone who buys this. they dont care about telling a good story with likable characters or morals, they just want your money! XD

Funny thing during last years interview with the director the directed TL. He said the story matters little. Only Hinata and the animation matters more  :zaru:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#82 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,984 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 12:39 PM

WTH? I can't unsee that kitten....

Okay...

- first off, Hinata doesn't look like Hinata. She looks nothing like her old character. Or rather, a zombie version of her old character. What's all the crap about her achievements?!

- Sakura looks more like Tsunade, while Hinata is apparently regressing to a doll-like plasticity of her face.

- Bolt has a crystal necklace around his neck that is important because.... Oh yeah, that's right, it's not. His dad's was smashed. So Bolt's is just a stick wrapped in thread and strung around his neck.

- Bolt also can do the crazy cloning (a highly advanced technique) with ease.... Um hello? You are NOT Naruto! No one else can do that!!

- the sad NS relationship trope now being replayed with Sarada and Bolt...which is no longer cute because it DIDN'T WORK THE FIRST TIME!

- and lastly, they just have to trash the female characters again, don't they?! And I don't care that their drawn in ridiculous chibi. It's still degrading. 

It looks like Kishi drew the first half and the Lee-spinoff illustrator drew the last half. Kishi says he's retired...but he just keeps churning out more crap.

I used to think there was a bottom to all this. Nope.

Tricksie dear You must ask first, WHAT achievements? I don't recall her achievivng anything besides "Naruto-kun", and having him get in her pants. :superior: The Last you say? You mean that thing where Naruto was retconned into Nardo and rectconned again to never referenced at all? :wot:

Edited by Phantom_999, 02 August 2015 - 01:38 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#83 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 02:12 PM

Funny thing during last years interview with the director the directed TL. He said the story matters little. Only Hinata and the animation matters more  :zaru:

So that interview was true? Where the director said it doesn't matter what we show as long as it's animated well.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#84 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 02:35 PM

So that interview was true? Where the director said it doesn't matter what we show as long as it's animated well.

Guess so...

#85 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 02:43 PM

That's true.

#86 Lady Lys

Lady Lys

Odore buono del cielo sull'erbe, pioggia di prima sera.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 02:51 PM

So what shall we expect next? A beautifully animated movie about the mating of amoebas and proto-primates???  :zaru:  :facepalm:

- L'inguaribile ottimismo di un dodo.

Hungry for glory - AS Roma 1927

But they were all of them deceived, for another canon was made. In the land of Japan, in the fires of Studio Pierrot, the dark Lord Kishimoto forged in secret a master canon, to control all others, and into this canon, he poured his cruelty, his malice, and his will to dominate all life. One canon to rule them all.

#87 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 03:09 PM

Guess so...

That's true.

Jesus Christ.

At least we can predict where it's going from now on.

What a moron.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#88 narusakurama

narusakurama

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 05:06 PM

Wow , so in other words they think Naruto fans are no more than shallow  idiots ? Well , that is true for SSome 

1kMTgN0.jpg?1

#89 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 05:41 PM

Apparently, it's non-canon, since it was written by the same guy that did Lee and Sasuke's spin off. However it's the fact that anyone has the audacity to not only claim Hinata is the heroine, but also, that Sakura is just a self proclaimed one, that pisses me off.

They gave the most basic possible introductions for all of team 7, yet Hinata is not only called a freaking princess, but an elite, heroine, and world changing. The BS is too damn much, considering she has proven to be zero of those things and only cares about her "love" for Naruto.

tumblr_no7o6tNBMp1r7jej4o1_250.gif

Wait a minute. The first part is written by Kishimoto right ?

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#90 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 05:41 PM

Wow , so in other words they think Naruto fans are no more than shallow  idiots ? Well , that is true for SSome 

Well if that guy actually said that. Then yes they see their fans as idiots.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#91 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 31 July 2015 - 06:08 PM

Yeah, that was on the same Saturday several hours before Kishi's interview with Kobayashi.

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#92 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 31 July 2015 - 06:28 PM

boruto-oneshot-5842465.jpg

When bolt does something stupid sarada reacts violent towards him. its similar to ns.

Aw, how cute, they're trying to give us consolation prize BS. Please excuse me while I go barf. It's probably just a red-herring anyway. :zaru:

ayvo6q.jpg

and dont you just love her short hair look? and how Kishi made her seem as if she was more powerful than Sakura... uh huh

The first thing I thought when I saw this is that Hinata has a Cleopatra haircut, lol.

Edited by BakeNeko-Chan, 31 July 2015 - 06:28 PM.

#93 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 06:42 PM

Yeah, that was on the same Saturday several hours before Kishi's interview with Kobayashi.

And he got a job as a director. Oh God.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#94 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 07:24 PM

Wait a minute. The first part is written by Kishimoto right ?

Yes ! They wrote that it was a "collaboration" in the chapter, so it's Kishi and Taira Kenji's work ! 

I'm so disappointed by Taira...

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#95 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 07:53 PM

Ah, so that explains why people got pissed. I didn't know that, really. Yeah...

#96 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 07:55 PM

Yes ! They wrote that it was a "collaboration" in the chapter, so it's Kishi and Taira Kenji's work ! 
I'm so disappointed by Taira...

I think what he was being told what to do.

#97 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 08:43 PM

Oh great....A stupid and no-sense oneshot for encouraging the readers to go see the movie and find out Mitsuki's relatives.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#98 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 31 July 2015 - 09:30 PM

Is it canon though? Because even though Kishimoto created RTN, that's not considered canon, so...

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#99 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 09:53 PM

Is it canon though? Because even though Kishimoto created RTN, that's not considered canon, so...

If it has NH and SS then its canon.
if not then its your delusion and nothing like that exist

#100 Apollo

Apollo

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 11:54 PM

Why has bolt got Sakura in his haram Jutsu. Does he now feel the urge to surpass his father and tap that MILF  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users