• Please log in to reply
12811 replies to this topic

#9941 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,498 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 17 June 2015 - 08:41 PM

You know looking back all the woman in Naruto do suck all thanks to Kishi low very low view on woman you want bad ass woman here they are well a few that is

Mgs-sniper-wolf.jpgTHEBOSS.jpg183188-mgs_meryl_silverburgh.jpg

Each of the woman proved to be powerful and strong each one grow over the course of the game I mean you look at Naruto what is that they show nothing but being a wife that is all they have and will be known for,

#9942 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,590 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 08:44 PM

Husky could you post the tumbler post?

#9943 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 08:54 PM

You know looking back all the woman in Naruto do suck all thanks to Kishi low very low view on woman you want bad ass woman here they are well a few that is

Mgs-sniper-wolf.jpgTHEBOSS.jpg183188-mgs_meryl_silverburgh.jpg

Each of the woman proved to be powerful and strong each one grow over the course of the game I mean you look at Naruto what is that they show nothing but being a wife that is all they have and will be known for,

Agreed, they look awesome. Also lightning from FFXIII and Erza from FT is the most badass, Lightning most badass girl in video game while Erza the most badass girl in anime in my opinion. Too bad sakura charater is torn to pieces by its creator, i still can't understand why the creater destroy her, is she represent someone that kishi really hate in real life or what? regardless its really sad.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#9944 HuskyLover

HuskyLover

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 318 posts
  • Interests:KibaHina
    NaruSaku
    EdXWinry
    Kiba Inuzuka
    Sakura Haruno
    Edward Elric
    Monkey D. Luffy

One Piece
    Fullmetal Alchemist
    n̶a̶r̶u̶t̶o̶ (not anymore)
    HXH
    Some others too

Posted 17 June 2015 - 08:58 PM

Husky could you post the tumbler post?

I saw it from here http://gweatherwax.t...-the-retcon-the

That's why I asked

Cute-Husky-Puppies-3-dogs-30206500-500-3

#9945 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,498 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 17 June 2015 - 08:58 PM

Agreed, they look awesome. Also lightning from FFXIII and Erza from FT is the most badass, Lightning most badass girl in video game while Erza the most badass girl in anime in my opinion. Too bad sakura charater is torn to pieces by its creator, i still can't understand why the creater destroy her, is she represent someone that kishi really hate in real life or what? regardless its really sad.

Yep I showed them as well they were not born with powers or even an ass pull each one had to train in order to reach where they got to and they all earned it as well and are loved and as you said bad ass, this is what Sakura should have been like a bad ass woman like the ones I have shown I mean can you just think how good it would be?

#9946 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 17 June 2015 - 09:05 PM

In regards to Sakura's 'happy memory' of Sasuke, what if it is when 'Sasuke' complimented her on her forehead way back in chapter 3, I think? If that is Sakura's lone happy memory of her relationship with Sasuke, then kittens are gonna hit the fan so hard and all of us NS shippers should just sit back and watch the carnage and laugh.

This thought always crossed my mind.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#9947 Olaya

Olaya

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 09:08 PM

Some SSheeples are saying that Sarada was born in an alternate dimension :facepalm:

4_zpshj53bimh.jpg

#9948 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 09:09 PM

Some SSheeples are saying that Sarada was born in an alternate dimension :facepalm:

Isn't that worse?

#9949 Change

Change

somebody who never wins

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts
  • Interests:Peace
    Curl up, take a nap, and never wake up

Posted 17 June 2015 - 09:10 PM

That's why I asked

Doesn't have a source so I don't think it's credible 

Posted Image

#9950 narusakurama

narusakurama

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 09:10 PM

Well yea , the Gaiden universe is a lot like an alternate dimension .

1kMTgN0.jpg?1

#9951 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 17 June 2015 - 09:11 PM

That's why I asked

I dont thinks its his editors. I see it Kishi finally have the balls to turn down his editors and do things his way for the first time. There is absolutely no way the editors wanted the Gaiden to be written like this because the know its a complete sabotage. 

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#9952 Apollo

Apollo

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 09:14 PM

This thought always crossed my mind.

If her Happiest moment is the forehead scene I'll laugh at all the justification SS will give. 

"Sasuke would have done it, but that kitten Naruto tie him up, GAAAH WHAT A KITTEN stealing his limelight"

#9953 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 09:15 PM

Funny thing about that is they don't know how worse this post makes their ship look. All these sheeples needs to get their head examined. They are seriously reading too much of 50 Shades Of Grey  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

#9954 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 09:22 PM

That's why I asked

Naruto gaiden volume is not out yet. So we can't make conclusion if this manga spin off a success or not.

#9955 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 09:23 PM

A lot of people are saying that this anime filler story tier and should fire his editors for this crappy story. Well, at least we're not the only one thinks editors does the work for Kishi.

#9956 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 09:24 PM

Naruto gaiden volume is not out yet. So we can't make conclusion if this manga spin off a success or not.

What bothers me is the spin off is barely a spin off and the focus is more on the old characters, more so than the new characters, so that way, they can say it's a success.

#9957 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 09:25 PM

Yep I showed them as well they were not born with powers or even an ass pull each one had to train in order to reach where they got to and they all earned it as well and are loved and as you said bad ass, this is what Sakura should have been like a bad ass woman like the ones I have shown I mean can you just think how good it would be?

They have given power or asspull.

#9958 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 09:26 PM

It will be funny if Sakura hapiest memory of sasuke is when he kiss her but in truth it was naruto in disguise as sasuke lol, just imagine the amount of global catastrophe flood of SS tears, mmm... delicious...

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#9959 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 09:27 PM

What bothers me is the spin off is barely a spin off and the focus is more on the old characters, more so than the new characters, so that way, they can say it's a success.

It could work if they change the title with ninja magic.
Or kishi could become creative for the first time and copy Akira :zaru:

#9960 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,026 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 09:34 PM

Hey considering this story they might be right.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users