Qia

Little Weasel

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name

Posted 12 November 2014 - 01:22 AM

Is this Jim Carrey ? LOL

Why the tone of surprise though...it's Jim Carrey. 

single-cherry-blossom-tree-4k-high-quali

#9922 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 01:24 AM

And that's another problem. You actually established silver medal. Not only that but other characters before him has established that true love is hard if not impossible to let it go. So long you press forward and do your job, such as being Hokage. The problem is this story is about morals and many of them have been horrifying at the least. Don't get me started on character.

I'm sorry I didn't understood what you wanted to say and what was the link with what I said. could you explain more please ? I'm sorry I must be tired.

Edited by Otaru, 12 November 2014 - 01:24 AM.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#9923 meri-chan

meri-chan

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 01:26 AM

Every body keep repeated that "Naruto loves Sakura", but did Naruto ever said directly that he loves her, sorry but I don't remember. I think he said that he like her because she cute back in chapters 3 or something like that, that's all i remember. Please don't bashing on my hero, please consider his fan feeling too. Thank you.

2e372pz.jpg

The hero who was once called a failure,

in the end learned to never give up on the future.”

#9924 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 01:26 AM

At least I found a new excuse going around... the manga broke cliche's like the "hero ending with a tsundere gf" and the "best friend loses everything"

Yeah in Naruto..it's the hero who loses everything and the assh*le who gets a happy ending.

#9925 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 01:27 AM

Not for that, but for cover the bad massage for the main character being alone forever loving Sakura.

IMO they sacrificed Naruto (the kittening hero) and Sakura (the kittening heroine) to have 2 couples in the end, and not only one. then, they had many other couples that weren't even meant to be just for the "new era project" (moneyyyy $$$$$)

#9926 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 01:27 AM

I'm sorry I didn't understood what you wanted to say and what was the link with what I said. could you explain more please ? I'm sorry I must be tired.

Ok here.

I just can't help thinking... with the story delivered like this...

Naruto has done all this for the sake of Sakura's happiness.
He just wanted her to be happy. He loved her so much that he let her go.

His love for Hinata will never be even a pale copy of the love he had for Sakura.
They can put every asspull they want in the movie. It will never change that fact.

Hinata just looks like a replacement for Naruto to not be alone...

What's the moral supposedly be? For that matter, why the hero is the loser and not the one whose character is about learning mistakes. It's ass backwards and that's why characters are assassinated.

#9927 Kikuyu

Kikuyu

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Interests:- 3 - not sure

Posted 12 November 2014 - 01:29 AM

YOU'LL LEARN, EVEN IF IT MEANS I'LL HAVE TO SKYPE YOU AND TEACH YOU.

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

(Again, I'm not kidding, I would totes do it)

OH MY GLOB-- a jim carrey ballerina  :th_yeah:

tumblr_n71ofgOGge1qenrnlo1_500.gif

"   "The moment of one’s confession, is the moment of another’s dumping" 
-Harima Kenji

#9928 archangel

archangel

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 01:31 AM

Of course, rage will probably take me over in the moment when I see Sakura rejecting Naruto, but this needs to be done. Kishi has already created this NaruHina and SasuSaku mess. If he wants to save the quality of the manga somhow (which has obviously gone down hill thanks to these last two chapters), I expect him to give us this closure scene. Seeing Sakura and Naruto not coming on terms with their feelings means that he as a writer is avoiding to resolve the story's issues. This is not about my personal OTP feelings anymore, but about my overall view of the quality of the manga. I am willing to undergo another painful experience mixed with utter rage for Sakura if Naruto finally gets a proper answer from Sakura.

manga start dropping quality a long time ago man. Naruto and Sasuke being the reincarnation of the two sage son. The talk about Kaguya for the 1st time and 10 chapter later, she's the main villain. Her whole plan make no sense, I mean having a zetsu army to fight who if everyone is in the IT.  Plus making Sakura reject Naruto still make no sense. Jiraiya never give up on Tsunade, her rejection make him stronger and he always tried. Sorry but it still kills the Naruto and Sakura character. Sakura rejecting Naruto( which had a pretty relashionship built) to be with Sasuke( who had no interest in her in general, even more as a girlfriend) is still bull.

Naruto saying he inherit his master's will then give up on Sakura is bull too Would you use the poke your big brother use to show some affection before leaving on your "girlfriend." That is just weird.That is the kind of closure that will hurt you more for nothing. Plus you know exactly how it happen. The last should have been an after 700. Not a in between to show how Hinata get Naruto, because to me it utter bull, no matter how you present it.

What kill the most is the chapter when Sakura imagine her dream guy saying sweet word to her and Naruto said the exact same word. If he were himself, it might have work out. And that Mina/Kushi parallel really reinforce this chapter, meaning it wasn't forget then. Minato saying to Sakura, please take care of my son. I MEAN GOD DAMN IT. NS WAS SO IN YOUR FACE LOL. That story scream NS but it didn't happen. We didn't even get joy that Naruto was hokage, it just pop there and being uncool to his kid. I suppose I wasn't reading a manga called Naruto, I was reading a manga call Uchiha, my powerful eye. Think about it. The whole Uchiha clan, Sasuke, Itachi, Obito, Madara got more development than Naruto.

Sasuke got Lightning mastery, Fire mastery, genjutsu, taijutsu plus his own Sharingan and now rinnegan power.

Naruto got Clone, taijutsu, sage mode and Rasengan. Wind ability weren't near develop to his fullest.

Who want to be Naruto when Sasuke is the success. His not Hokage but he got all the power and Sakura.

Yeah Uchiha, my powerful eye or  Sasuke Descent to darkness (Naruto part 1) and then Sasuke the redemption (Naruto part 2).

The movie won't give you anything more than frustration. It won't give you the closure you're looking for since you already know what's gonna happen and even than it will still feel like you've been cheated of the right ending.  That's the saddest thing about it.

Kishi always love Sasuke more than Naruto in my mind. But I never expected that it will go by taking it into making Sasuke cooler than the main character in the story.  Rant over, now I guess I can begin my homework lol.

Edited by archangel, 12 November 2014 - 01:34 AM.

#9929 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 01:31 AM

Yeah I hope no one follows any of his work in the future  , with this his credibility as a writer is gone  its a disgrace for all the people that aspires to write its a disgrace for  literature itself  its butchering it   he should have more respect  for that  not money   , a respectful a true writer respects his work what he has written  and stays true to that sadly that's not the case for Kishimoto  he sold his soul to the devil and kittened on his own work  , and I hope the fans punish him for this by not supporting his work anymore he doesn't deserve that really . 

I would say that I have upmost respect to normal writers without getting paid and just post it online like fanfiction.net. I guess you can say I endorses it strongly.

#9930 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 01:35 AM

You know what, I am done talking to you.

As you want pal. You don't need to answer aggressively. I didn't attack you or anything...
I was just sharing my opinion with you.

People are really unbelievable sometimes...

#9931 archangel

archangel

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 01:36 AM

I would say that I have upmost respect to normal writers without getting paid and just post it online like fanfiction.net. I guess you can say I endorses it strongly.

They do it for the sake of the story. A fanfic sometime make sense but at least the author wrote something he truly believes in. He or she normally doesn't sold out to the editor or the audience. He/she wrote for himself and his/her target audience.

#9932 Kikuyu

Kikuyu

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Interests:- 3 - not sure

Posted 12 November 2014 - 01:38 AM

Just why have I thought of a shoujo spin-off for Naruto-- if Kishi's so honest about his lack of knowledge for writing romance, can't he like have someone else do it like what happened to Rock Lee's springtime of youth btw there's so much NS implied there lol. 

tumblr_n71ofgOGge1qenrnlo1_500.gif

"   "The moment of one’s confession, is the moment of another’s dumping" 
-Harima Kenji

#9933 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 01:40 AM

They do it for the sake of the story. A fanfic sometime make sense but at least the author wrote something he truly believes in. He or she normally doesn't sold out to the editor or the audience. He/she wrote for himself and his/her target audience.

I know and exactly. Look, there are times ending and/or overall can be better than the original. However, your original source cannot be outmatch by a lot by a fan. Like you wouldn't mind that much for "his ending is better," but to hear "his ending is much, much better," that's not good.

#9934 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 01:45 AM

Sorry, don't take it personally though :sweatdrop: I'm just really annoyed at all this and this series as a whole :argh:

Wasn't Ino's hair always that colour? Lool I think it's the anime that colours it whitish-blonde

This image is kinda washed out but you can see her hair color and eye color

04_05.jpg

Hate how it's different from The Last though, I think that design suits her more aha

No problem.

About Ino's hair, I thought Kishimoto always drew it pale blonde. This colour is weird...
Don't we have another colouring from Kishi ? Her eyes colour is different too ?!

Edited by Otaru, 12 November 2014 - 01:49 AM.

#9935 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 01:47 AM

Oh my god...

http://sparda3g.tumb...-be-but-couldnt

Ok...I got to go play Halo. This...why...

#9936 Guest_yellowflash_*

Guest_yellowflash_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 November 2014 - 01:49 AM

You know whats funny, its that at least Kakashi couldn't accept Rin's love for him because he straight up told her that he didn't really care for her while Obito did. But Sasuke just came in and took Sakura away from Naruto. It was like "thanks Naruto but Sakura loves me so I'm going with her". While Sakura didn't make anything better, for her it was like "thanks for bringing Sasuke back for me Naruto but I will always love him so good bye, I want to leave with him". What great friends Naruto had.

#9937 archangel

archangel

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 01:50 AM

I know and exactly. Look, there are times ending and/or overall can be better than the original. However, your original source cannot be outmatch by a lot by a fan. Like you wouldn't mind that much for "his ending is better," but to hear "his ending is much, much better," that's not good.

You right. I read fanfictions that got that whole 4th great ninja war so much better than the original idea.

Who here when they think about the edo fight. Kakashi true potential vs the 7 swordmen was never shown. Potential fight like Sakura vs Chiyo, Rock Lee and Gaara vs Kimmimaro( who still a beast, he was stop only when the jutsu stop), Neji vs his dad. Kakashi vs his dad (why not edo Kakashi's dad). Instead we got Ino-Shika-Cho vs Asuma, which is a good idea bu those 3 did get a resolution about Asuma's death in prior chapter, it felt a little repeat.

As a lot of you should know by now, I did get inspire by Kishi ending, I mean I wake up and believe that even I could do better in term of plothole and resolution left.  https://www.fanficti...Should-have-end. Not the best fanfiction you've read for sure, it's my 1st too. But I've tried to give closure to most the plot ( chapter 4 should be done during the next 2 weeks.)

#9938 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 01:51 AM

This manga loves Sasuke. In real life he would've died or got life in prison but of course he gets a free pass and the girl the main character loves instead.
I always knew Naruto and Sasuke's bromance would kitten up something at some point. Sounds kinda gross but Naruto literally gave up his girl to Sasuke.
The former KNEW and SAW that the latter treated Sakura like kitten but he still accepted SS and went on to another girl.
Ending assassinated everyone's characters.

#9939 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 01:54 AM

That's it. I deemed the ending as a tragic ending. More so than Evagelion.

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 12 November 2014 - 01:55 AM.

#9940 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 01:56 AM

You know whats funny, its that at least Kakashi couldn't accept Rin's love for him because he straight up told her that he didn't really care for her while Obito did. But Sasuke just came in and took Sakura away from Naruto. It was like "thanks Naruto but Sakura loves me so I'm going with her". While Sakura didn't make anything better, for her it was like "thanks for bringing Sasuke back for me Naruto but I will always love him so good bye, I want to leave with him". What great friends Naruto had.

If Sakura wouldve at least said thank you, but she didnt even do that.

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users