12811 replies to this topic

#9861 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,026 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 01:44 PM

It's an anime based on eroge visual novel.
What make it kind of different with the other eroge is when you get bad ending, it's truly bad.

The anime adapt the vn based on one of heroine route and the ending is a bad end.
Basically it's a story about a main male character who can't control his sexual drive and start sleeping with the other girl behind his girlfriend knowledge. And the other girl is the mc girlfriend best friend.
In the end the gf kill the other girl and the mc.

In the manga adaptation, the other girl kill the girlfriend and mc.

The odd part is that up to episode 6, minus the end of that episode, it was fairly standard love story that almost worked into the argument of energetic male character don't work with shy female character. Like Hinata can't work with Naruto, so he ended up with Sakura. However, the end of episode 6 and up is where things turned for the worst. It's where the director thought it would be historical to do the route of the boy being sex addict. Sad, just when I was about to use that series as an argument of what matched and what don't.

I understand, thanks for the answers.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#9862 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 01:47 PM

So you think the happiest moment is related to the image evil is showing... one where he says he sorry...I hope that's the case.

Or if you were expecting a happy SS moment...yeah...sorry.

#9863 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 01:48 PM

So you think the happiest moment is related to the image evil is showing... one where he says he sorry...I hope that's the case.

Looks that way. She described that one moment that is the greatest moment than anything else. That includes kiss. That's like me saying as a father,

Me: Getting Halo was the happiest moment of my life.
Friend: You mean up to that point?
Me: No. Ever!
Friend: ...........*whispers* Wow....

#9864 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts
  • Interests:Games, Anime, OUAT....stuff I can't remember...and music!

Posted 17 June 2015 - 02:03 PM

Why is everyone upset? For the spoilers? Are you guys really upset? This is a joke manga, no need to be upset

tumblr_m8a1skcZ6M1rx8yloo1_500.jpg

Joui Four

#9865 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,590 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 02:05 PM

If that is the case she's showing and hiding the truth in plain sight but knows the SS fans are too blinded by their desire for a shipping moment to see it. That is hilarious.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 17 June 2015 - 02:09 PM.

#9866 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,590 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 02:07 PM

Why is everyone upset? For the spoilers? Are you guys really upset? This is a joke manga, no need to be upset

Honestly everyone is acting like if we see Sakura and Sasuke kiss it would be worst than twenty Hitlers or something.  It not some sudden last minute ass pull like chapter 699 and 700 was. We should have been expecting a moment like that to happen since chapter 700. 

#9867 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 02:10 PM

Who's upset? It's just going to be lol worthy.

#9868 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 02:11 PM

Honestly everyone is acting like if we see Sakura and Sasuke kiss it would be worst than twenty Hitlers or something.  It not some sudden last minute ass pull like chapter 699 and 700 was. We should have been expecting a moment like that to happen since chapter 700. 

That's what I was thinking, people should have expected BS from Day 1 (which happened) so no need to take it seriously

Joui Four

#9869 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 02:12 PM

Who's upset? It's just going to be lol worthy.

The reactions calling it ridiculous and stuffs made it seem like their upset when there's no need

Joui Four

#9870 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 02:20 PM

The reactions calling it ridiculous and stuffs made it seem like their upset when there's no need

It's like when I thought people are excited but many of them are there for lolz and just there to mess around. I don't think a lot of them are taking it serious. Last week was an example, people rated great chapter because it's so bad it's good. Not kidding.

Edited by TouKen4Life3g, 17 June 2015 - 02:20 PM.

#9871 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,590 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 02:25 PM

I'm bored so I'l make another prediction

Well Start off with Salad lashing out at Naruto from hiding it from her. Naruto weakly defends that he didn't know. Salad then tears him apart by pointing out he suppose to be her parents best friend how does he not know. Suigetsu chew out Sasuke. Salad may confront Sasuke. Sasuke remains unresponsive to both. Sasuke makes some bs about being out of energy before but now he can travel to where the villain is or something. They leave orichmaru's base while he makes some creepy comments. Chou remains useless. Naruto makes a speech to cheer Salad up and promises that they'll rescue Sakura.

Sakura has more discussion with shin, the flashback will be Sasuke leaving her with Salad while he goes off on his 12 year mission. She sad at first but then Salad does something that makes Sakura smile.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 17 June 2015 - 02:27 PM.

#9872 SlyNinjaKnight

SlyNinjaKnight

Loyal Follower of the OTP of Naruto

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Interests:Fandoms: Naruto, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Star Wars and others.

Wish that Kishi would just stop trying to 'fix' Naruto, I guess that no one ever told him the phrase 'digging your own grave'. I will remember fondly the characters that made me love Naruto that were sacrificed at the all-mighty altar that is money (and crazy fan boys/girls).

Posted 17 June 2015 - 02:28 PM

In regards to Sakura's 'happy memory' of Sasuke, what if it is when 'Sasuke' complimented her on her forehead way back in chapter 3, I think? If that is Sakura's lone happy memory of her relationship with Sasuke, then kittens are gonna hit the fan so hard and all of us NS shippers should just sit back and watch the carnage and laugh.

#9873 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,590 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 02:30 PM

In regards to Sakura's 'happy memory' of Sasuke, what if it is when 'Sasuke' complimented her on her forehead way back in chapter 3, I think? If that is Sakura's lone happy memory of her relationship with Sasuke, then kittens are gonna hit the fan so hard and all of us NS shippers should just sit back and watch the carnage and laugh.

That would be great too.

#9874 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 02:32 PM

I wish Kishi was smart enough to make Sasuke go "Huh" on Sakura telling him why that poke is romantic.

#9875 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 17 June 2015 - 02:33 PM

Lmao, if he honestly does use that as her happiest memory, then the SS fans have no choice but to admit that NaruSaku should've been canon. Lol, that would also confirm that SS has been a lie(not that we didn't already know that), since day 1. Sigh, the tears that would cause please me greatly~
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#9876 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,026 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 02:43 PM

That would be one hell of a blow.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#9877 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 02:45 PM

Prediction: Me saying two more chapters!

#9878 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,026 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 02:47 PM

Prediction: Me saying two more chapters!

:boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie:

Let it end. Let it end.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#9879 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 02:48 PM

But you know, if the villain don't fight here, then rushed ending.

#9880 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Boku no Hero Academia is better than Naruto

Posted 17 June 2015 - 02:50 PM

Honestly I hope the kiss rumor is real because that means I can lol even more!  :lmao: This literally means that Sasuke lead her on just so she can agree to take care of somebody's else's child. He probably made her think he actually loved her just so she could put up with all of his BS.  

Guys, he didn't even contact her for 12 years. You really, in all honesty, think he loves her?  :lmao:

Squad Roll call :

tumblr_ngv9unJacL1qhmbkio1_r1_500.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users