9470 replies to this topic

#9401 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 11:11 AM

naruto and sakura didn't even get any closure. 

don't bother reading this chapter, the next chapter, the movies, or anything kishimoto creates.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#9402 Hallox93

Hallox93

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 11:11 AM

thanks! so... nothing NS related? not even a small talk? D=

not a one. He just says "Hi sakura-chan" when she gets there. Not a single look. she doesn't even say hi back. All about that sasuke-kun

#9403 Sakura~

Sakura~

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:currently obsessed with Gintama and One Piece.
    http://clefairiess.tumblr.com

Posted 06 November 2014 - 11:13 AM

LOOOL at Sakura. I'm so done guys DONE. Fu** Sakura.

harley_quinn___sign_by_ravenlsd-d8q43el.

#9404 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:ugh
    i'll just gonna say that im gonna be forever anti SS/NH/SK

Posted 06 November 2014 - 11:13 AM

the ultimate destruction of sakuras character

naruto-5283075_zps5a5bf316.jpg

just ...just look at that idiotic kitten right there...how can any ns fan defed her at this point?...shes just a shallow retard kitten

#9405 Paperman

Paperman

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 90 posts
  • Interests:The four main shounen manga. Animation in general.

Posted 06 November 2014 - 11:14 AM

Hi, been lurking mostly, but coming out to say this:

Kishimoto has ruined his story completely. I wasn't a fan for very long, but even I fell in love with NS. It seems many people have given up on the pairing. Yes, it hurts to lose, and is very much a blow to see your favourite character screwed over. But please don't just give up on the pairing. I think that the real people who made this pairing the way it was were the fans. 

Good luck to all of you.

#9406 Elicit

Elicit

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts
  • Interests:Mainly Video Games (mostly RPGs/Platformers/retro stuff), Music, Anime/Manga, Debating

PEOPLE WILL ACTUALLY LIKE THIS kitten.

Random asspull romance!

#9407 Hallox93

Hallox93

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts

just ...just look at that idiotic b*tch right there...how can any ns fan defed her at this point?...shes just a shallow retard b*tch

Kishi's fault, but storywise no wonder Naruto moved on. Obviously the moody murderer deserves more attention than the hero of the village. To be fair, it seems Naruto didn't do anything. Didnt say a word. 

#9408 unhskikrforever

unhskikrforever

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 11:15 AM

Oh, Sakura. I don't know what to say.. Oh, Kishi. *shakes head in disappointment*

15f62c4.png

#9409 narusaku1408

narusaku1408

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:I like reading manga and watching anime. I love Naruto Shippuden and I ship NaruSaku.

Posted 06 November 2014 - 11:15 AM

ARRGGHHHHH CAN'T ACCEPT THIS!!!! sakura and naruto don't even have a conversation.. what the kitten KISHI!!???

tumblr_lo1e2cRVqS1qafrh6.gif

tumblr_lxf3llFj851qbzy3oo1_500.gif

#9410 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 11:16 AM

Kishi's fault, but storywise no wonder Naruto moved on. Obviously the moody murderer deserves more attention than the hero of the village. To be fair, it seems Naruto didn't do anything. Didnt say a word. 

naruto is obviosuly not the one to blame here..i mean even him must have thought '''damn..shes realy smitten''

#9411 Hallox93

Hallox93

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 11:17 AM

naruto is obviosuly not the one to blame here..i mean even him must have thought '''damn..shes realy smitten''

agreed. I don't blame Naruto. I'd just have liked to see him, if he still loved Sakura, at least be selfish once and say something about how he's felt. 

#9412 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

@Chatte.
If I were you I let it go.
I love your predictions but this one is not fake, NS will only be canon in our hearts.
Since many chapters ago I was confuse about NS but 693 killed all of my hoppes I was only hopping to be wrong but I was not.
I love your mind but give up, just focus on the villian, Naruto chasins Sasuke, Orochimaru, Obito coolest guy and many more and you will notice that there is something really wrong about Kishi.
Do not give this man too much credit.

#9413 Tsubaki

Tsubaki

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts

You know... I really like Sakura's character. That's probably why is so sad to see her in such a situation  :confused:

Sig by karudoll

#9414 Tsubaki

Tsubaki

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 11:19 AM

just ...just look at that idiotic b*tch right there...how can any ns fan defed her at this point?...shes just a shallow retard b*tch

please tell me Naruto wasn't in this scene too.......

Sig by karudoll

#9415 Hallox93

Hallox93

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 11:20 AM

You know... I really like Sakura's character. That's probably why is so sad to see her in such a situation  :confused:

I did too. Because she had real development. She went from obsessed and annoying to compassionate and independent. Kishi threw that all out the window. She was supposed to fall in love with the guy she thought was a loser, the guy who loved her insecurity, just like her parallel, Kushina. Naruto was supposed to surpass Jiraiya and win the heart of the girl. He was supposed to finally beat sasuke in romance, not lose in the last chapter. I feel like Kishi always favored sasuke more anyway.

#9416 HokageSoulReaper

HokageSoulReaper

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:Rock/Metal, Comics/Manga/Anime, Pro Wrestling, NASCAR, Videogames, Sports

Posted 06 November 2014 - 11:21 AM

So while Naruto is acknowledeged as the hero of the village, this chapter makes it look like Sauce has more importance overall than Naruto and is the true main character of the series, while also reverting Sakura to a dumb fangirl...............bah

#9417 archangel

archangel

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 11:22 AM

I'D LIKE TO MAKE TIS MY OFFICIAL STATEMENT. I DON'T KNOW MOST OF YOU PERSONALLY but I AM GLAD THAT THIS SITE DID EXISTED.

699 make me believe that what those spoiler reveal is 99% accurate. THERE IS NO RESOLUTION WITH NS AND SAKURA ASKING SASUKE AFTERALL THEY BEEN THROUGH JUST MAKE ME WANT TO PUKE.

I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST THE CHARACTER, NS will still be my now dream pairing, even if I'm seeing fish at the bottom of the ocean, but GODDAMN IT this day is really happening. It makes me laugh and tick me off really good. HE THROW IT ALL AWAY. FOR WHAT? MONEY? EDITOR? NH FAN? I wanted him to admit it.

By coming here I get the chance to express freely how I feel about this story. For that I thank you all. 1 of the member here talk about her literature teacher, I want his reaction to 699-700. know that this manga was ending like kitten, I expected that but to this level. NH I could accept, barely but I could but SS. It's happening out of convenience if you ask me. Sakura was never avaible so Naruto move on. Rather sink 1 ship than two. Basically, Kishi 

After all that happen.I'll make a very special post, taking all the hint and I wanted Kishi to see it. No comment, only all NS page moment with 1 word. WHY? Though I get the idea. I'm pissed cuz I feel cheated.

I am a proud NS fan and I guess a proud fan of coherence too. That why I felt cheated and why I'm angry, though it is fictionnal character. When I've got time, I guess I'll make a fanfiction about how the war should have happen in my head. It'll be a long one and my 1st but when it's done, I'll be sure to post it here too. Thanks guy to have been there with me. I probably won't read 700 and watch that movie, can't believe they got so much leak material though, someone should find the source and get them fired.

#9418 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 11:24 AM

RIP sakura haruno

#9419 Hallox93

Hallox93

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 11:25 AM

RIP sakura haruno

her actual death would probably hurt less. this chapter just seemed way rushed and OOC. 

#9420 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 11:25 AM

this never happened. 

x9WPyuO.jpg

feESHYO.jpg

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic