• Please log in to reply
10121 replies to this topic

#9161 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 01 December 2015 - 01:10 PM

I'm sorry, but how is Mutsuki useless when he's literally done more in the manga than Saiko has so far?
And poor Shirazu, he didn't deserve that sh**t. Ishida really knows how to tug at my heart strings :cry:

Except no? Tooru hasn't done anything. Saiko obliterated Nutcracker and put Shirazu in a position to beat Noro.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#9162 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 01:14 PM

R.I.P Shirazu  :cry:

Damn Ishida, why so heartless...

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#9163 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 01:28 PM

R.I.P Shirazu  :cry:
Damn Ishida, why so heartless...

Seriously...

I'm about to sell my volumes. That or go on a quest to find dragon balls.

#9164 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 01 December 2015 - 04:23 PM

Seriously...

I'm about to sell my volumes. That or go on a quest to find dragon balls.

You'll need to use the finding the dragon balls wiki.

#9165 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,424 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 01 December 2015 - 04:47 PM

So... the chapter is finally out... Oh man I'm not sure I'm prepared to do my long draw out Live reaction from 49 to Chapter 55..... 

Well this is gonna be exciting, although I'm probably going to do it at around 5 or 6 due to a few errands that I have to run. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#9166 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 04:51 PM

Wow... that was unexpected. GG Ishida GG, really good job!

#9167 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 05:34 PM

Pull a Gundam! Give us the twin brother!

#9168 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 01 December 2015 - 06:05 PM

Except no? Tooru hasn't done anything. Saiko obliterated Nutcracker and put Shirazu in a position to beat Noro.

Saiko had a surprise attack offscreen, then had a moment when we finally got to see her kagune tear Noro apart, who regenerated right after that. Tooru had to protect Saiko when the Aogiri members Kanae hired attacked them, was the main reason the CCG was able to go undercover in the Auction in the first place since he was the one that approached Nutcracker in the club, was able to fight off Torso who he was scared as f**ck of in the beginning, and is now so skilled with his kagune and dagger weilding that he's paired up with Urie in the front of formations. Saiko can't even use her kagune more than once without being drained right after it. I personally don't see any of the Quinx as useless, but compared to the rest, Saiko hasn't done nearly as much.
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#9169 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 06:12 PM

Saiko had a surprise attack offscreen, then had a moment when we finally got to see her kagune tear Noro apart, who regenerated right after that. Tooru had to protect Saiko when the Aogiri members Kanae hired attacked them, was the main reason the CCG was able to go undercover in the Auction in the first place since he was the one that approached Nutcracker in the club, was able to fight off Torso who he was scared as f**ck of in the beginning, and is now so skilled with his kagune and dagger weilding that he's paired up with Urie in the front of formations. Saiko can't even use her kagune more than once without being drained right after it. I personally don't see any of the Quinx as useless, but compared to the rest, Saiko hasn't done nearly as much.

Everyone did their share. This isn't the series that needs a 1v1 to be proven worth while. Those are Shounen or rather Shounen with name calling attack jobs.

#9170 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 01 December 2015 - 06:51 PM

It doesn't matter that it was off-screen, and it wasn't a surprise attack. It was planned. And she obliterated Nutcracker in one shot. She used it twice against Noro, the second time of which made it so that he couldn't regenerate in full form, which allowed Shirzu be able to kill Noro. She is responsible for the death of an S-rated ghoul, and was partially responsible for the death of an SS rated ghoul in Noro, who is one of the strongest ghouls in Aogiri.

You bring up Tooru protecting Saiko very conveniently, considering Tooru was protected multiple times and even ran away during the Raid (as Saiko did once) :zaru: Tooru wasn't the only one approaching Nutcracker in the nightclub, Sakio, Shirazu, and Kaneki were there too so that point is moot, and Tooru struggled against Torso, not doing anything even remotely impressive. Tooru hasn't done anything, while Saiko killed an S-rated ghoul and assisted in the death of Noro.

Saiko has done a hell of a lot more with less screen time, and has had a much bigger impact. Clearly.

EXL5X4B.png

#9171 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 08:03 PM

I did the most.

#9172 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 08:40 PM

I did the most.

^

I remember so much posting of you and Trang, yeah. Robo-Kai.

#9173 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 09:06 PM

It doesn't matter that it was off-screen, and it wasn't a surprise attack. It was planned. And she obliterated Nutcracker in one shot. She used it twice against Noro, the second time of which made it so that he couldn't regenerate in full form, which allowed Shirzu be able to kill Noro. She is responsible for the death of an S-rated ghoul, and was partially responsible for the death of an SS rated ghoul in Noro, who is one of the strongest ghouls in Aogiri.
You bring up Tooru protecting Saiko very conveniently, considering Tooru was protected multiple times and even ran away during the Raid (as Saiko did once) :zaru: Tooru wasn't the only one approaching Nutcracker in the nightclub, Sakio, Shirazu, and Kaneki were there too so that point is moot, and Tooru struggled against Torso, not doing anything even remotely impressive. Tooru hasn't done anything, while Saiko killed an S-rated ghoul and assisted in the death of Noro.
Saiko has done a hell of a lot more with less screen time, and has had a much bigger impact. Clearly.

Lol, Nutcracker specifically invited Tooru himself, not Sasaki, Saiko, or Shirazu, so that point is already wasted. Doesn't matter if Tooru struggled against Torso, at least he actually fought, unlike Saiko who had to go run and hide, then proceed to get saved by Floppy. And I love how you try to make Tooru seem like he does nothing, when my boy moved up two ranks and is now considered capable enough by Sasaki himself to fight on the front lines with Urie. But that doesn't matter anyway, since he must obviously still be useless :zaru:
Funny how you also talk about protection, considering the fact that Saiko literally has to be protected by everyone in the Quinx Squad every arc too. But whatever :smile:

#9174 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 09:28 PM

okay okaaaaaaaaay. :lmao:

Enough you two.

Especially you AHK. I'm watching you, hubby. :hm:

Well the good things about this chapter...is kaneki being a badass & urie's character development.

...but, I'm still very sad. lol that was just too painful to read. :cry: what will be of shirazu's sister?

Edited by Michi, 01 December 2015 - 09:28 PM.

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#9175 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 09:38 PM

Enough you two.

Well the good things about this chapter...is kaneki being a badass & urie's character development.

...but, I'm still very sad. lol that was just too painful to read. :cry: what will be of shirazu's sister?

Since this is Seinen and last request is pull the plug.......Oh sweet Jesus, I'm going back to Doraemon.

#9176 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 10:35 PM

Lol, Nutcracker specifically invited Tooru himself, not Sasaki, Saiko, or Shirazu, so that point is already wasted. Doesn't matter if Tooru struggled against Torso, at least he actually fought, unlike Saiko who had to go run and hide, then proceed to get saved by Floppy. And I love how you try to make Tooru seem like he does nothing, when my boy moved up two ranks and is now considered capable enough by Sasaki himself to fight on the front lines with Urie. But that doesn't matter anyway, since he must obviously still be useless :zaru:
Funny how you also talk about protection, considering the fact that Saiko literally has to be protected by everyone in the Quinx Squad every arc too. But whatever :smile:

Doesn't matter, as they were all there. Tooru didn't do anything that they didn't. @bold, some selective memory. Did you forget, once again, that Tooru literally didn't do anything that entire raid, except run away and hide, having to get saved by Urie? Hilarious how you slam Saiko for it (which I actually acknowledged) but pretend that Tooru didn't :lmao: Also, in case you forgot, Tooru got moved up 2 ranks after the auction raid, in which Tooru did absolutely nothing. Muutsuki got promoted for nothing. It wasn't until after that did Tooru go to Juuzo, and still failed miserably against Torso. :zaru:

Meanwhile, Saiko killed an S-rated ghoul and engineered the death of an SS-rated ghoul. Tooru has done squat in comparison :smile:

Enough you two.

Meow ;)

Kaneki was a badass again U_U

EXL5X4B.png

#9177 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,424 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 01 December 2015 - 10:56 PM

Alright you guys the anticipation on my live reading for chapters 49-55 are taking place now: 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#9178 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 11:28 PM

^

I remember so much posting of you and Trang, yeah. Robo-Kai.

Right?

photo-14275.jpg?_r=1447598817                                                 tumblr_ln485euWkf1qhoxx9o1_250.gif

Trangster where art thou?

#9179 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 11:37 PM

I do miss her.

Luckychi, I'm watching your live stream. Indeed, Kaneki is beastly.

Edit: Ah crap, you're getting there. I'm still on the hunt for dragon balls. Now I can hope it can pull NnT: endless reincarnation.

Edited by TouKen4Life3g, 01 December 2015 - 11:38 PM.

#9180 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 11:39 PM

Doesn't matter, as they were all there. Tooru didn't do anything that they didn't. @bold, some selective memory. Did you forget, once again, that Tooru literally didn't do anything that entire raid, except run away and hide, having to get saved by Urie? Hilarious how you slam Saiko for it (which I actually acknowledged) but pretend that Tooru didn't :lmao: Also, in case you forgot, Tooru got moved up 2 ranks after the auction raid, in which Tooru did absolutely nothing. Muutsuki got promoted for nothing. It wasn't until after that did Tooru go to Juuzo, and still failed miserably against Torso. :zaru:

Meanwhile, Saiko killed an S-rated ghoul and engineered the death of an SS-rated ghoul. Tooru has done squat in comparison

tumblr_n4cf3zzI2F1ttovp4o1_400.gif

Lmao, selective memory? Coming from you of all people, that's pretty f**cking hilarious :lmao:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tokyo ghoul, anime, horror anime

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users