Close
Photo

The Breaker/The Breaker: New Waves

badass better than Naruto actual character development powerful/strong/smart ladies

• Please log in to reply
903 replies to this topic

#881 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 30 April 2015 - 04:41 AM

Last chapter coming out in a few hours :argh: :argh: :argh:

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#882 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 03:33 AM

Aaaaahhhhh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit Didn't Expect this weeks chapter to be like That!!!! 😱😱😱😱😱 lol

Edited by MoonDrop04, 01 May 2015 - 03:33 AM.

#883 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 01 May 2015 - 03:55 AM

That was a pretty dope chapter! I'm interested to see what the former alliance chief (forgot his name) has in store for Shioon. Jinnie though :smug: they had a moment trang! :chuckle: can't wait for the epilogue!

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#884 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 11:39 AM

Well, that's surely wasn't expected!

#885 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 01 May 2015 - 11:50 AM

Holy crap! For a moment I thought that was Grandpa Kwon :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Out of all the people that would have trained Shioon, the former alliance chief was the last dude I expected. Thank God there's an epilogue.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#886 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 11:51 AM

That was a pretty dope chapter! I'm interested to see what the former alliance chief (forgot his name) has in store for Shioon. Jinnie though :smug: they had a moment trang! :chuckle: can't wait for the epilogue!

I think his name was never revealed in the first place.

Yeah, I liked how she cheered him up :chuckle:

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#887 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 12:38 PM

Hey was I the only one that, when reading when shioon, jinni and Sera were attacked by Mr. One eyed mustache guy, got that "The Walking Dead Vibe"?!?!? 😳😳😳

I swear as I was reading that part of the chapter I literally thought jinni or sera were gonna get killed off right then and there. It really felt like when a character from The Walking Dead gets killed off unexpectedly at a season finale!!!!! 😖😖😖

IT WAS NOT A PLEASANT EXPERIENCE!!!!! 😤 lol

#888 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 07:28 AM

Sosul will get super model body, shiho awaken, and I still bet the mc is unwol son.

#889 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 08 May 2015 - 07:34 AM

Honestly, with the exception of the last two pages, the epilogue was sorta a letdown. We didn't get to see Shioon, we didn't get to see jinnie, we didn't get to know what was going on...idk, knowing that this was the last chapter of the second part, and that its gonna be months before our next chapter, it was really a rather paltry epilogue if you ask me. It felt like a run of the mill chapter.

EXL5X4B.png

#890 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 10:48 AM

Honestly, with the exception of the last two pages, the epilogue was sorta a letdown. We didn't get to see Shioon, we didn't get to see jinnie, we didn't get to know what was going on...idk, knowing that this was the last chapter of the second part, and that its gonna be months before our next chapter, it was really a rather paltry epilogue if you ask me. It felt like a run of the mill chapter.

That's for sure, maybe authors will update it tomorrow? Hm. It feel kinda like it was cut out on the middle or 70-80% of it only was shown.

#891 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 11:14 AM

This is not the last chapter, there are more (page) to come.

#892 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 12:07 PM

I might as well wait until they relase all of the epilogue. I keep forgetting that the beaker:nw is first released online and not in magazine, so they can do whatever they want.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#893 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 12:47 PM

Hmmmmmmmmmm........so many surprises and twists.......but I wasn't affected by any of them 😑..........

WHAT THE BLOODY MURIM HELL!?!?!? 😖😖😖😖😡😡😡😡

#894 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 01:11 PM

I'd argue the opposite really, the epilogue is the most exciting chapter for a while, after reading the whole series from start a few weeks back I found the first part the most interesting, and then the first half of New Wave, the latter has been a mix bad, while I like the charactors introduced in the second part, I've been interested in seeing what would be happening with Shiho and the actual leader of the Sunwhoo clan.

They've set the stage to make the third part allot more interesting, We saw the area that Jinhe would grown first then, we saw the area the MC would grow, and this part we saw the two female leads from the first part, I'm guessing the last part will go back to the nine arts dragon and then end with Shion or just a brief glipse of him training.

iAnby7W.gif

#895 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 02:08 PM

This is not the last chapter, there are more (page) to come.

Wait really? How do you know? I was under the impression that this was it? That's the only reason I was disappointed.

EXL5X4B.png

#896 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 04:15 AM

WOW what the actual kitten. So basically, they're taking a break, but during that time, they're starting a new project, so we might not even see part three of the breaker for a long time. What the kitten is up with that kitten. That's really kittening annoying.

EXL5X4B.png

#897 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 04:40 AM

WOW what the actual kitten. So basically, they're taking a break, but during that time, they're starting a new project, so we might not even see part three of the breaker for a long time. What the kitten is up with that kitten. That's really kittening annoying.

I thought you knew that already... And agree, it sucks and incredibly disappointing. It could literally take months, or most likely years until Part 3 happens.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#898 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 04:43 AM

I thought you knew that already... And agree, it sucks and incredibly disappointing. It could literally take months, or most likely years until Part 3 happens.

I knew that they were taking a break from, I didn't know they were going to start a new kittening series. That's such garbage.

EXL5X4B.png

#899 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 04:44 AM

By the way, last week was the end of the epilogue trang, you can read it now lol

EXL5X4B.png

#900 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 05:39 AM

They go indefinite hiatus.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: badass, better than Naruto, actual character development, powerful/strong/smart ladies

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users